A Meeting of Minds Ch. 04

In his mind stayed the thoughts of the girls he had seen. How good it would be to be adopted as the team mascot. A sexual idea and absurd but a good idea for wanking. A man would be a bit odd, to say the least, as a mascot but perhaps if he had to dress up as a bear or a rabbit or a squirrel or something. Coming back hot and sweaty from being inside the suit with the hot, sweaty and, a little dirty, girls. Naturally, because it would be hot inside the costume he would be naked inside it. The team all excited from the hurly burly of the match, perhaps elated from good play or from winning, perhaps dancing around their mascot, perhaps hugging it whilst half undressed or better.

"Come on, Charley, get out of that thing and let us see it."

Charley wanked away imagining the team captain ordering him out of the suit, so the team could all see their real mascot: his erect penis. All the girls touching it, stroking it, petting it; making sure he walked around like that - stiff. The idea of that so pleasing - being in the changing room with the girls, naked and stiff! Perhaps, some little ritual or two with their real and secret mascot. Everyone stroking it or even sucking it: or would it all be jokey, hanging their damp knickers one by one on his 'peg' maybe?

Nice to wank away at such thoughts but, rather as he had anticipated, he found himself in Jackie's body again. They had agreed the best strategy was to try and control their shared experiences by regular solo sex. It was not exactly going to be a chore to be in bed and wanking at 10.30 each night, though they would need to be careful to let the other know when that was not possible, perhaps exchanging it for a morning wank before breakfast. It seemed, on the whole, a good plan.

Charley did not cease to think of the changing room, nor of him as the mascot. It was just his self-pleasuring was done to a female body rather than a male one. The erotic scenario was still a good one to him!

It was, indeed, fun enough in bed swopping bodies but the truism of Charley's point that they could not just wank anywhere came startlingly into focus a few weeks later. They had known about it and so it was not an unexpected coincidence, but both were at conferences at the same hotel. Jackie staying there but Charley just travelling there for a one-day conference. They had met at the start of the respective conferences, the areas for coffee had been adjoining and both had seen the other and gone over to talk. Indeed, Charley had been looking out for Jackie. It was always good to see and speak to her, perhaps make some comments about their shared problem and other things. They had both by agreement found themselves 'swopped' the night before and Charley had very much enjoyed his female orgasm and by the way his body was 'decorated' on his return to it, so had Jackie. She said as much!

What they had not expected was to suddenly swop there and then. There had been nothing sexual, really, said apart from a few words about the night before but not a lot different than if they had been comparing their dinners at different restaurants the night before.

"No! Not now."

To Charley it was not terribly serious. He could see the room Jackie's conference was in, had the badge saying which seat. He knew from past experience nothing much would happen until the key note speaker had spoken and that would take all in all three quarters of an hour or so. Certainly, his would be like that. They would be back in their own bodies by the end of the speech.

"I'm chairing the first session," hissed Jackie.

That upset Charley's complacency pretty quickly.

"Oh," he said, "oh."

"I've got to get back to me, to my body. What have we got? Five minutes. Come, my room, now!"

It was out of the conference anteroom area, along the corridor and into the lift.

Charley was trying to hurry with Jackie, but he still had not got the hang of high heels. At room 212 they stopped.

"You've got the key. Let me."

Jackie knew where it was in her handbag, the one Charley in her body was carrying. He was bustled inside.

"Suck me, Charley, as quick as you can. Make your penis cum so, hopefully, I'm back in my body in time."

A quicky! Charley had never had that. He had never had a pretty girl drop his zip and suck him straight to ejaculation. The trouble was it was him doing it. Him getting down on his knees.

"Don't ladder my tights."

Charley pulling down his own zipper and extracting his penis. There it was in front of him, his old friend he knew so well, and it was not even hard.

"Quickly, Charley."

He lifted the soft thing and sucked. He knew what he liked and hoped his body would respond. The cock grew in his mouth, filling out and pushing back at him. It was not just him sucking, Jackie was moving, basically fucking his mouth, in and out between his lips. Doing the male thing.

"I think I'm almost... I'm not used to... a cock... use your tongue... yes, yes, YES!"

Charley felt the first spurt and the second. Hot and salty. His cum. But then he was back in his body looking down at Jackie with his cock in her mouth as he felt himself shoot another spurt. He had jumped bodies half way through his body coming. Lovely to feel and lovely to see. See Jackie on her knees and taking his stuff, his cock in her mouth and it pumping.

Jackie could not rise and leave until he had finished. Could not risk a spurt down the front of her blouse. But she was off as soon as she could. Charley watched her bring her head back. Could see his cum in her mouth and on her tongue before she was pulling herself up to her feet, her neck moving as she swallowed.

"I've got to go (swallow), see you."

"Jackie, on your chin!"

A quick glance in the mirror and a sweep of the hand."

"Better?"

"Perfect."

And she was gone, leaving Charley standing in Jackie's hotel room with his cock sticking up out of his trousers. It was time too for him to get back to his conference. He would be a bit late and would have to sneak in at the back. He did not think anyone would suspect he had gone off with that woman from the other conference party for a 'quicky!'

He looked around the room. There was the bed Jackie had slept in, covers thrown back and her nightie lying there. He picked it up thinking she would look good in it. It smelt of her. Sandalwood and Rose. A pity they had not had longer together. It would have been good to have undressed and done things together. It would be good to feel her suck his cock for a good long time, even if he had to do some of the sucking.

Charley tucked his limp penis away and headed back to the conference.

On went their nightly ritual at around 10.30, knowing, because it happened almost every night, they would be transported to the other's body. Charlie ensuredc his room was tidy and he was well presented for his 'visitor.' He did, even, borrow one of Jackie's dildos and leave it for her to play with when she was him. He did not really want to know quite what she did with it! It seemed much more appropriate for him, as Jackie, to be playing with such things.

Was it deliberate on Jackie's part to find himself talking to a visiting friend of Jackie's whilst she was with complete unconcern undressing for bed? It was easy enough to let her talk whilst he ogled.

It was a bit of a coincidence but a nice surprise nonetheless for Charley to find Jackie sitting in his chosen railway carriage when he stepped into it on the way back from an office 'do.' He had not drunk that much, was not this time 'pissed,', nothing like that- not that he had really been pissed that other time, he still thought - but he was just a little 'merry.' He sat down opposite and facing her, and they talked and talked. Station by station went by and all at once it was their station coming up.

"Careful now," said Charley, "You stand up first! We don't want an accident again."

"No, after you."

The train was slowing, almost stopping. Perhaps it was the drink, perhaps just a little over concern about missing the stop, but Charley pushed hard with his thighs to rise. The trouble was mid-way through the action he swopped bodies and kept doing the same thing. To anyone sitting near-by it would have seemed as if they both stood simultaneously; to Jackie one moment she was sitting and the next rising, to both there came a tremendous bump as their foreheads collided. They both sat back in their seats dazed and confused as the doors of the train opened and closed and then it began to gather speed. They had missed their stop.

They were, though, back in their own bodies with sore heads and imminent bruises. It was a bother having to get off at the next stop and wait for a train going back the other way. A good forty-five minute wait. They sat in the station buffet watching the bruise rising on the other's forehead. Jackie reached and gently touched Charley's forehead. It was a tender touch.

"That was much more of a 'klonk' than when we tried banging foreheads. Do you think, do you think it might have done the trick?"

Charley walked Jackie home from the railway station, but he did not stay the night. They had tried sexual intercourse and it had not worked. All that happened was a peck to his cheek before Charley took himself back to his house. There was no swopping of bodies the next day, or the next, or the one after that. Despite Charley having a rather pleasant session watching an exceptionally erotic old film with a real story and considerable imagination in the numerous 'sex scenes,' he did not find himself in Jackie's bed as Jackie, with her warm and wet sex and without his penis. He certainly came, but his orgasm was accompanied by ejaculation and was very male.

Jackie was elated when they next met, at their café, "I hardly dare think it, but... We must be so careful never to bang heads again, Charley."

Despite the collision, despite the seeming ending of their transference, they found themselves seeing more and more of each other. The visits to the café had become a regular occurrence. Charley found himself hoping Jackie would pop in on the way home from work or on a Saturday. And often enough she did.

It was probably more than obvious to the café proprietor what was happening, but not to Charley. Not until Jackie said something one Saturday and put her fingers on his by way of emphasis and then did not take them away. They slept together that night and whilst Charley's penis was sucked, and sucked very well, it was not him doing it.

There was never again a repeat of the thought transference, no repeat of their minds controlling the other's body, no strange and sometimes dangerous finding themselves in the other's body. All that transferred, again and again, was semen. And that went one way! They had simply become lovers with an unusually intimate knowledge of the other's body, but they stayed themselves.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 902 milliseconds