A Meeting with a Difference... Ch. 03

Roland was just lay on his back with his eyes closed – savouring every moment, what an experience he thought to himself.

"Pass me my bag please" said Jane.

Richard responded and walked over to where Jane had left her bag and brought it for her. She removed some tissues, and started to wipe herself down – before handing some to Richard.

"I want to wipe you down myself Roland, if that is OK?" She leaned down and held Roland's cock – he jerked and gasped. She continued to gently wipe with what could only be called ‘lovesick' strokes. Roland began to stiffen again.

She couldn't believe just how perfect this man's cock was. She moved her body and lay on his right hand side next to him, she started to rub his cock, wanking him slowly – marvelling in every stroke. Richard stood and watched as her strokes got quicker and harder.

Richard moved to the other side of Roland and he also lay on the floor – he reached over and started to rub Jane's tits. "Ohhhh no, I'm a little sore" Jane said gently. Rub Roland's chest instead. He obeyed and started to rub and pinch Roland's nipples – Jane's other hand moved and cupped Roland's perfect balls and she started to squeeze – her fingers extended beyond his balls towards his arse. Roland was in ecstasy his head was swaying a little.

Richard was fixated on Jane's every movement. Roland let out a deep low roar as he exploded, his cum shot up his belly onto his chest, his hips lunged upwards – "Oh yes……. Yes, yes, perfect" he kept saying.

Jane stretched over a little to lick some of Roland's juices from his belly "Mmmmmm, tastes delicious" she said…

All three lay there for a while, before deciding to put their clothes on. Ray, still outside - zipped himself up and wiped his hands down with his handkerchief – before quickly leaving the side of the workshop.

Rather than the three leave the workshop together, Richard decided that he would leave the workshop first. When the door shut behind him both Roland and Jane agreed to meet again to take their liaisons further. But just as Roland was about to open the door Jane seized him, and kissed him passionately on the lips – Roland responded and embraced her firmly, his hands slowly lowered to the cheeks of her butt and he squeezed them gently.

They both left the disused workshop discussing work related issues… They reached the main building block and went there separate ways, Roland turned briefly and said to Jane "Until next time". Jane responded with a slight nod and the most perfect smile. Roland was hooked!

The remainder of the day passed relatively quick, and before long Jane arrived home. Ray was already home – "Hi Jane…Good day? Anything of interest happen today?" he casually asked.

"No – same old routine, you know every-day's pretty much the same as the next" came Jane's reply.

"Jane… I'm sorry about lunch time… you know not being able to eat with you" Ray went on…

Jane looked at Ray and smiled saying "That's ok…. I had my lunch at work… very appetising – it's not often I enjoy a working lunch but you know today I ate more than I should have." Ray smiled and didn't reply …… just thought how right she was about eating more than she should have!

I hope you have enjoyed my story? Please leave a comment and even rate the story (1 To 5). Until my next submission…….

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds