• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Memorable Night

A Memorable Night

Unbeknownst to me, my wife was ready. Ready to make a baby.

She told me we were going on a date. I had assumed we would make lobe that evening, but what I got that night was every man's erotic fantasy come true.

My wife has a secret. But you would never guess that. She drives me wild with desire, because I know her secret.

At 5'2" and 115 pound figure, she hides the most exquisite pussy. Whenever she wraps her secret around me, I know I'm the luckiest man alive.

That day she picked me up from work wearing a short, figure-hugging skirt. She looked so delicious. I was anticipating action anyway but seeing her fresh-shaven legs in a skirt put my arousal on high alert. I always like it when she wears skirts. Her super-soft legs are such a turn-on to run my large hands along. And my imagination thinks of all the sneaky ways and places I want to touch, tease and probe her.

As I drove to dinner I asked her the plan. She said we were going to stay all night at a hotel alone. I asked her where her bag was and she said she had only packed a spare pair of panties. Wow! My sex drive was hit with a shot of nitros. The bulge in my pants was now on fire. firm and oozing. Did my soft spoken wife of 10 years really say that?

Then, she opened her purse and showed me the new sex toys, which I had ordered earlier. They had arrived in the mail while I was at work. She told me she had opened the package and subtly hinted that she had played alone. My pulse raced and my mind flashed into overdrive, imagining her that day lying on the bed with silky legs spread wide, her beautiful secret filled with a dildo and her pushing herself over the edge. Unfortunately I didn't; my imagination had to fill in the erotic details of hearing about my wife's first confession of masturbation. I had always wondered and wanted her to do that, and now here she was hinting at a naughty fantasy.

Previously she had given me flashes into her eroticism, and I desperately desired her to let her true sensuality flow. When she lets her desire take over she transforms from the girl next door into a gorgeously sexy vixen. When her inhibitions disappear and her naughtiness emerges, she lights my world on fire.

And that night, looking at the newly-used toys, I realized we were not only going to try making a baby but we were going to have an extremely good time in the process.

We went to a nice seafood restaurant. As we walked in, I could see men's heads turn to glance at my sultry bride in her short skirt. I'm sure their imaginations where teased too. We ate oysters, talked and connected emotionally, all the while knowing in a few hours we would be sucking and fucking each other with reckless abandon.

Throughout dinner I kept thinking about her sweet secret hidden a few short inches up her skirt. I wanted to feel her there as soon as I could. Keeping my hands off her is always a challenge, and on a night like this damn near impossible.

She didn't let me down. She plays all innocent, but she knows how to really turn me on. After dinner, in the car she pulled her skirt up. With a min on their own I reached and felt her heat. I slipped a finger over her panties and rubbed past the stickiness of lips and plunged into her moistness. She let out a gentle sexy moan as her anticipation coated my curious, probing finger. She let me enter and tease her for just a second, but then she pulled her skirt back down.

Once we arrived at the hotel, we giddily checked in with no luggage and two serious grins on our faces. The clerk knew we were getting lucky that night. It felt sort of naughty to get a hotel room in our own town.

In the elevator the sexual tension broke; I attacked her mouth with lustful kisses which she eagerly returned.

Her mouth is so sensual. She is such a good kisser. When we dated, we would kiss standing beside our cars. Our weight leaned upon the other, we would kiss one another until it got too late or too heated.

Her lips are very soft and seductive. Even after 12 years, it only takes all of about 30 seconds of kissing her gorgeous face for a bulge to form in my pants.

One time early in our marriage, while sitting on the couch, she brought me to an immense orgasm simply with deep kisses me deeply and a slow stroke on my penis. This tiny woman has enormous erotic superpowers over me.

In the elevator that night it was no different. I was incredibly excited to have so beautiful and sensual a woman lustfully kissing me.

I fumbled the key getting in the door and we laughed it off. We turned down the bed and turned off the A/C. I thought about the lucky people next to us who were going to hear some body-slapping noises later that evening.

We made out for another minute and she pulled away saying she wanted to loosen up a bit with a drink from the bar. I literally begged her to let me taste her wetness. She resisted at first, but granted my wish after I promised we wouldn't let things get out of hand.

She laid down on the bed and pulled up her skirt again, revealing her secret to me. I teased her through her panties, and then threw those on the floor. She oozed with excitement, and I couldn't take it anymore. I knelt down and plunged my tongue into her. I lustfully lapped at every drop. She tasted clean and horny. Approaching the edge of no return, she pushed me off and said that's enough. So she got up, straightened her hair and left her panties in the room. I nearly flooded my pants. Here was my church-raised middle-class mother of a wife going to a bar with me without her panties and dripping wet. She had become a total MILF. Hot as hell she was redlining my lust. I was rock hard and I could sense my balls were filling, but I had to play it cool. It was hard to contain myself, she had pushed my temptation like never before.

We went to the dark hotel bar and ordered a couple of drinks. I wasn't a drinker anymore but I wanted to knock the sensitivity in my pants down a few notches so I could give her the loving she loves to get and the loving I love to give. I was ok with her drinking because it relaxes her and helps let her guard down. After just a couple glasses of wine she gets extremely horny . And by extremely horny I mean gushing wet and nearly insatiable. In my hyper-aroused state I was ready for all of the above.

The dance floor was empty and there drinking quietly were a few business travelers and diners. She sat across from me on a high top stool with her thighs tight together. All I could think about was pleasuring her for the rest of the night, whatever it took for however long she would let me and I would last.

I burned with desire. I desired to feel her slickness on my tongue. I desired to feel see my pulsing cock buried in her, to feel me splatter her insides with warmth. I desired to hear her grunts, gasps, moans as she her waves of release rolled on.

Oh how I desired to make her cum. Seeing her rhythe in pleasure is very erotic. She cums fairly easily and often. Her vaginal muscles flex and flush her insides with ample moistness. Normally she stops me after a couple or three orgasms, but when she's been drinking there's really no limit except exhaustion or time. For a man who likes to pleasure his woman, that is enormously sexy to me.

Sitting there, I needed to feel her dampness and desire down there again. [If I had it to do all over we would've sat side-by-side in the low lounge chairs with our backs to the people at the bar, and I would have brought her to her first sopping hot orgasm with my fingers inside her. There in public like we had done on the beach before.]

But with a second round of drinks in hand we stepped into the elevator. My mouth went to her mouth and my hands lifted her skirt, eager to massage her vagina. I slipped my fingers over her. She was wet with desire too. She got worried the elevator would stop and we would get caught with my finger inside her or that we would get her dress dirty with her juices. So I backed off until we got inside our hotel room again.

That's when the teasing stopped and the foreplay began. That's when the desire morphed into down and dirty action.

We stripped, and I laid her down kissing her passionately while cradling her in my arms. Now kneeling between her legs, I began making serious love to her with my lips and tongue. She wiggled in delight beneath me as she had her first delicious orgasm. Then I did something different and unexpected. I took out the toys and moistened the head of the dildo with my dripping juices. Inserting the gray, 8-inch dildo is always fun for both of us. Her sex engulfed it's length and width and she was pleased. I've never been an insecure man in the bedroom so I can honestly say I enjoy exploring her with toys. Her moans are my payment, and my dick jumps in excitement as I see her the large dick disappear within her tight cunt. I sucked and flicked her clit with my tongue and worked the dildo in and out of her. I lubbed the anal probe and touched her other entrance. She loves anal penetration. The long black toy reached deep inside her, touching her in forbidden places. I pistoned it in and out. Two of my fingers pushed inside her, filling both her holes. I slow fucked her in two places. She arched her back, thrusting her hips into the air and that's when the dam broke as came again and again. Then I made my next move. Positioning her on the corner of the bed now, her round sexy ass nearly hanging off and her creamy cunt calling for more cock, I entered her wetness.

The corner of the bed is a favorite of ours because it allows full access to her and deeper penetration. Once we got a rhythm we were able to have a nice body-slapping hard and deep fuck. Our crotches were so wet they made sloppy smacking sounds. My full balls bounced on her ass with each thrust. I can't recall how many times we changed positions, all I know was it was passionate, it was loud and that we were there to make a baby so there was no withdrawal only a deposit.

I don't often get to spew inside my wife's velvet vagina, but I don't think there is a more pleasurable act. It's the thought of our juices combining inside her that drives me insane. But with that skirt, the build up, the sexy surprises, the thought of her masturbating, the drinks and the teasing, I was beyond lust for her. She felt like hot silk around me. After a few noisy minutes of pussy pounding, I flooded her with my hot seed.

And that was just the first round. She looked exquisite laying there full of my cum. I fetched our drinks and wiped her juices off my face. We fell asleep spooning in the nude.

I woke, and quickly my hands began to explore her curves. As my hands went further south, I discovered her thighs were seductively sticky. She didn't resist my efforts to turn her on again. I reached for the toys. The hum of the vibrator on her clit made her moan and open her legs wider. Amazingly she got really wet. I can't recall all the details but I do remember when she straddled me. Her swollen pussy lips were incredibly puffy as she lowered herself on me. I couldn't believe my eyes. She was so gorgeous mounted there on my semi-erect cock. She rocked her hips back and forth and used my penis as her own sex toy. She pushed me inside and worked herself up. I stroked her perky tits, circling her hard nipples. My hands rubbed her sexy ass and thighs and spread her wider for more sensation. With eyes closed and her hands on my chest it started. Not once or twice, but three times her warm juices gushed on my cock and belly by the cupfulls. It was the most erotic thing I had ever witnessed.

I was so turned on watching her use me to please herself over and over again, but my dick wasn't fully hard and fully recovered. I pulledher down on top of me and began working myself back to life in her super slick hole. Our bodies slapped. I worked her until my erection returned. As I got stiffer she moaned more. My balls tightened against my body again, and I began to pulse inside. A few more strokes and I emptied a second load. She wanted my cum that night. All of it that I could give her, and I didn't want to let her down.

We collapsed in exhaustion in the puddles of our passion. It was truly a night to remember.

In the morning before getting out of bed, we got her ready again. This time I mounted her as she lay side ways with one leg bent. It's a great position if she's tired. The extra weight from her leg compresses her opening and makes her tighter than normal. I was decent firm, but she wasn't wet at first. The fresh thoughts of last nights romantic date, her sultry teases, our hot sex and knowing my cum was still inside her made me want to have her one more time. As I pushed in and out, she said she was drying out and that I needed to go soon.

I always find that a sweet and sexy thing to say, like she is telling me "this isn't very pleasurable but go ahead and use my body to make yourself cum." Since I enjoying pleasuring her so much, not having that pressure is refreshing and freeing. It's nice that she lets me use her body selfishly some times, especially when she lets me cum inside. So I worked in and out and she began to get more wet and respond with tiny moans. I began to stiffen up and by that time she was wet enough to and enjoy a nice morning fuck. Seeing her enjoyment made my balls quickly tighten as I ejaculated one more time in my sexy wife's pussy. It was glorious epic night and morning of erotic sex. One for the history books. Some men fantasize about making love to a woman that sexy that gorgeous that wet and that horny. It was no longer a dream but a memory.

And a successful night it was, because we soon found out she was pregnant again. We both smiled at the doctors office when he asked if he knew when she got pregnant.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Memorable Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 551 milliseconds