A Midnight Woman Ch. 2

Deanna placed her hands on Brian's thighs, as he leaned back into the sofa and took another gulp of scotch.

"Okay, that's pretty much it, Bri. There's no point going into more details. The point is I'm here now. After the other night, I know that what I feel is in you too. So, I know we said we would talk, and I do want to hear about your feelings, but right now, I don't want you to speak." She took his legs by the back of the calves and swung them up onto the sofa.

"I want to take care of you tonight. I want to take care of your needs, which I know you have. For now there is just you and me. No one else in the world. I'm going to make you feel things you've never felt before. I'm going to take you to places you've never been before, and all I ask of you is to let me." Deanna looked into her brother's eyes and she knew that they were saying yes. Brian couldn't believe how she was talking to him.

She moved to his feet and slowly removed his shoes and socks. She rubbed her cheek against the soles of his feet and then Brian felt her warm tongue. And then she slowly enveloped one of his big toes with her mouth and began sucking on it like it was a miniature cock. She slid her hands up his pant legs and softly massaged his calves as she sucked on each of his toes. Brian couldn't believe the feeling or the sensuality of it.

Deanna raised her head and in the soft glow of the city lights that illuminated the room, she pulled the tee shirt over her head. Brian saw her breasts standing firmly away from her slender frame. Her nipples were standing at full arousal. Deanna rubbed her breasts up and down the soles of Brian's feet. They were warm and he could clearly feel the hardened points.

She moved to his waist and unbuckled his belt, unsnapped the fly and pulled his zipper down. She tugged on the waistband of his slacks and Brian raised his hips enough for her to pull the pants down his legs. The bulge and widening wet spot on his boxer shorts was clear for both of them to see. But, Deana was not ready for that yet. She began again to softly massage his calves, as she starting placing soft kisses on the tops of his feet. She continued to kiss her way up both legs, letting the massage work slowly upward as well. Brian leaned his head back on the cushion, closed his eyes and let the sensations he was feeling take over. Deanna's lips and hands finally made their way to the bottom hems of his boxers. And then maddeningly, she stopped. She stood up, and grabbing the waistband of the sweatpants she was wearing, pulled them off. She stood for a moment, hands on hips, in just her white cotton panties. She was breathtaking.

Deanna sat down on the edge of the sofa, and began to unbutton Brian's shirt. At the same time, she began to cover his neck with gentle kisses as well as nips with her teeth on his earlobes. As she reached the bottom button, Brian felt Dee's wet tongue invade his right ear. He nearly jumped off the sofa, it was so electric. She gently pushed him forward and pulled the shirt off his back, leaving both brother and sister in only their underpants.

Deanna nudged Brian a little further on the sofa and climbed up and seated herself on the arm behind him. She began to massage his neck and shoulders, continuing in such a soft and tender way, that Brian felt all the tension in his body ebb away. Except for the throbbing in his groin, of course. Her warm hands worked their way over his shoulders and onto his chest, massaging and kneading until they found their way to his nipples. There, she moved her palms in slow circles over and over each one until he could feel a slight burning in each. He looked down to see his own nipples becoming as erect as his sisters. No one had ever done this to him before, and it was so erotic. He tried to reach for her, but she pushed his arms back to his sides. She continued her sensual massage downward until she reached the waist of his shorts. Again, to his chagrin, she stopped. And then she invaded his left ear with her tongue, just as she had done the right, moving it in and out quickly, almost like she was fucking it. And then she was moving again.

Deanna got up and moved to the foot of the sofa again. Standing in the city-glow, she slowly lowered her panties and with her right foot, she kicked them at Brian. They landed on his chest and he pulled them to his face, inhaling her womanly scent, as his eyes swept up and down her perfect body. They finally came to rest on the joining of her legs and the baby smooth skin of her shaved pussy. He almost came, just looking at her.

Deanna leaned her head back and raised her hands to her own breasts making the same circular motions she had just done on Brian. Her own nipples began to feel the familiar burn he had just experienced. Brother and sister were both hot now.

She kneeled on the sofa with Brian's feet between her legs. She stood upright on her knees and looked directly into his eyes, knowing she had complete power over him. Ever so slowly, she lowered her hips until the tops of his toes started to brush against the lips of her pussy. Continuing to watch his eyes, she lowered until one of the toes entered her. She closed her eyes and moved her hips almost imperceptibly, feeling the toe graze her swelling clit. "Mmmmm," she murmured.

Then she lowered her hands to his legs and beginning where she had left off before, she began to knead the large muscles of his legs, all the while kissing and running her wet, hot tongue along the inside of his thighs. The tips of her fingers crept under the bottom of his shorts and disappeared in their upward quest.

Brian began to squirm, but Dee kept stopping just short. Those fingertips were so agonizingly close to his balls, but each movement stopped before making contact.

And then, she rose up again, and she turned him over and up onto all fours. She pulled his shorts down from the back. She pushed him forward onto his stomach, trapping his aching cock under him. She then pulled the boxers the rest of the way off.

Deanna leaned forward and put her head next to Brian, pressing her breasts into his back. "Soon," was all she said.

"Please God," was all he thought.

And then, she began to massage his back muscles, kissing and licking as she went, slowly moving lower until she was kneading the cheeks of his ass. Brian could hardly lie still, he was so aroused. And then, she did something he could never have imagined: she licked her way through the crevice of his asscheeks until she reached his anus and just as she had done three nights ago with her finger, she invaded his ass with her tongue. That drew a deep groan from Brian. She continued to probe and lick for several minutes. She wedged his legs apart with her own and continued licking lower until her tongue brushed against his balls. And Brian's groan turned into a sigh. She licked and kissed his balls and sac for several more moments, and then she rose back up onto her knees and rolled Brian over onto his back again. At the same moment, they both looked at the glistening head of his rock-hard cock, and they knew it was time. Dee put one finger to the head of his cock and spread the oozing pre-cum all over it.

"Now," was all she said, as she inched her way up his body until her pussy was directly over his groin. And then with delicious slowness, she lowered herself onto his cock until she sat upon his hips. She could feel the tip of his cock pressing into her deepest parts. And Brian could feel the slight grasping of her vaginal walls.

Brian reached up to her breasts and gripped each nipple in a pinch that he did not release. He watched as her hands went to the place they were joined and began to lightly rub her clit. He watched her close her eyes and begin a subtle to and fro motion of her hips. He started to match her rhythm with his own. He closed his eyes as the motion accelerated. He knew he would not last long, and he doubted she would either. He twisted her nipples to the point he thought he must have been causing her pain. But she only moaned a moan that in no way suggested stop.

Their hips were moving in a frenzy now, and her hands were moving furiously on her swollen clit. And then, unable to hold it back, he grabbed her hips, pulling her down tightly to him as his cock began to shoot jet after jet of his hot come into her, his face distorted into a grimace of ecstasy. She ground down on him as hard as she could, her hands practically whipping at her clit. Then her own orgasm hit with a fury.

"Yes," she screamed out, "oh fuck, Brian, fuck, fuck yes!" And she grabbed his shoulders and dug her nails into him as wave after shuddering wave overtook her. They both came for what seemed an eternity.

As the racking spasms slowed in her, Deanna, her eyes still closed, relaxed her grip on Brian and lowered her chest to his and found his mouth with hers. Her tongue invaded him again, this time searching for his own, and they entwined in a long, deep very unfamilial kiss. He held the cheeks of her ass as if to keep her from getting away. For the moment, they were one, and he waned to keep it that way. He could feel her heart beating against his own. The kiss broke and she placed her head beside his, her cheek caressing the side of his face. He could feel their breathing returning to normal. He turned his head and kissed her cheek as he felt her body go very soft and limp on him. Her warm breath blew across his shoulder in one last cleansing shudder.

Brian stared at the window and the glow of the city lights in the night sky. He knew nothing was ever going to be the same again.

(To be continued.)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds