A Midnight Woman Ch. 4

Brian looked up to see Deanna, as she slipped into the booth next to him. She reached under the tablecloth and felt his hardness. "Gee, Bri was I gone so long you started to miss me?" She laughed and very carefully pushed his cock into his slacks and zipped him up.

"Uhm, should we have some desert, Dee?"

"Not right now, I have something else in mind for desert, Brian. But it's still early, let's go find a lounge someplace and dance. Okay?"

"Sounds good to me, Dee."

At that point, Anthony arrived tableside.

"Can I get you anything further? Desert, perhaps? Or a cappuccino?" Anthony stood close to Deanna's side of the booth and almost jumped into the air when he felt her hand touch the inside of his thigh. It moved higher and onto his ass, shielded from view by his apron. He felt it giving his ass a squeeze, and then it left.

"No thanks," said Deanna, "just the check please."

Anthony instinctively handed the check toward Brian but Dee intercepted it. "It's my treat tonight, Anthony." She smiled at him and then opened the check and checked it over. She handed Anthony a Platinum credit card and he took it to the checkout.

When he returned, Deanna signed the slip and took her copy. She closed the folder with the original slip and the note she had written in the restroom inside. Anthony thanked them both and disappeared into the kitchen.

"Well, shall we go?" she asked.

"Okay, let's go."

Deanna took Brian's arm and they left Gino's and were immediately greeted outside the front door by the limousine. Brian just looked at Deanna and wondered, saying nothing.

Inside, Anthony Cinzani took the folder to the checkout and opened it. He gave the credit card receipt and the folder to the cashier, but he kept the note he found. On the scrap of paper were scribbled and address and a time: 2:00 a.m. He had a feeling he knew what it meant.

**********.

The lounge Brian chose was atop one of the city's finer hotels. It occupied the top floor and was framed on all four sides with wall to wall windows. In the middle were the elevators behind dark mahogany walls and surrounded by a 360 degree wrap-around bar. The lighting was all tiny spots hidden in the ceiling, giving the entire room an intimate atmosphere, almost like it was actually floating in space among the giant buildings outside the glass walls. In one corner was a single baby grand piano attended by an elegant looking man in a white dinner jacket, singing old standards that would have made Sinatra proud. It was perfect for soft conversation and close dancing.

Brian ordered a bottle of the finest champagne and they found a table near the piano. Brian watched as Deanna sipped her drink and moved her head to and fro in time with the music.

"Dance with me Brian," she said, taking his hands in hers and gently pulling him out of his chair. There was no dance floor, couples just swayed in place where they stood.

Brian put his arms around her waist as Dee slid her fingers through the hair on the back of his neck. She fit the contours of her body to his, feeling his stiffening hardness against her stomach.

"Mmmmm," she murmured, "this feels good. You feel good." She closed her eyes and laid her head on his chest.

Brian felt his hips move with hers as they circled gently together.

Deanna looked up into Brian's eyes. "Are you happy Brian, do I make you happy? Do I make you feel good?"

"Yes," was all he said before she moved her mouth onto his and their lips parted and their tongues each began to search. Brian lowered one hand to her ass and began to caress it. Deanna shifted her hips back and forth against his growing erection. And then, dancing in the dark, she maneuvered them so that they were in the very darkest corner and Brian's back was to the room. She let her hand drift down his front to his zipper, which she pulled down. Her hand stroked him through the material before entering through the fly of his silk boxers. She found his cock and felt the hardness of it, as well as the moist oozing of pre-cum on its very tip. She continued to explore his mouth with her tongue as she massaged the ooze into him. She began to move her hand up and down his full length, feeling Brian's hips start to respond while his heart beat through her breasts to meet her very own. She continued to pump him slowly listening to his breathing become more ragged as his excitement grew.

She pulled his head closer and moved her mouth to his ear. She bit his earlobe and then she said, "Cum for me baby, I want you to cum in your pants right here. I want to feel your smooth cock shoot all over my fingers and into your new silk. Do it for me Brian, and then we'll both lick my fingers. Cum now, Brian, cum." And he did. And the sensation of standing there on the dark dance floor shooting his seed into his sister's hand was overwhelming. He felt like he came for an hour. And all during it, Deanna held him as close as she could. And when he was done, she pulled her hand from between them and he could see her fingers glistening in the moonlit room. He opened his mouth and tasted his own cum. And then she put her hand back down and returned it with more which she licked off slowly and sensuously.

"How's that for dessert, Bri?" They both smiled.

The music ended and Deanna zipped Brian back up before they went to their table. He took a large gulp of the bubbly. He looked into her eyes and saw something he had never seen before. He wasn't sure what it was, but he was finding it impossible to resist.

"That was nice, baby, now do me," and she swung her legs across his so that he had access to her in his lap. Hidden by the table top, but obvious to anyone who might have cared to look, Brian let his fingers find her wet swollen pussy lips. They immediately slipped inside and he began to fuck her first with two and then three. Deanna began to moan. As he continued to pump his fingers in and out, his thumb found the nub of her clitoris and began to manipulate it to and fro. Deanna's moaning grew stronger, but the music hid it to all but Brian. Finally, she laid her head against his shoulder and her body began to quake. "Oh, yeah, Bri, that's it, that's the fucking spot, oh god I'm so hot I'm gonna cum a river," she hissed into his ear. And he could feel her cum run down his knuckles, through the crack of her ass and onto his lap.

As he felt her lithe body begin to settle, he was glad it was dark and that they were both wearing black. He was sure the front of his pants was soaked.

"Oh god, Brian, that was so hot. Your fingers are so fucking good. I feel sooo wet! Did you like it? I know you did. Let's get out of here, I need to fuck you. Now!"

(To be continued)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 199 milliseconds