• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Midnight Woman Ch. 6

A Midnight Woman Ch. 6

12

A Midnight Woman – Part 6 - A continuing saga of Deanna. Best if you read Parts 1 thru 5 first.

Deanna unlocked the door to Brian's flat and let herself inside, closing and re-locking the heavy door. She leaned back against the door and stared across the darkened room to the city-lit sky beyond the window: The amber glow of night-life in a big city. Deanna loved it. She laid Brian's keys back on the hall table where she had found them and made her way to the guest room. There, she removed her clothing and then, naked, she padded quietly back to the living room. She opened a cabinet and pulled out a bottle of Grand Marnier and a brandy snifter. She poured a full shot into the glass and put the cork back into the bottle, replacing it into the cabinet.

Deanna lit a cigarette and moved to the pillowed window bench. She sat on the bench, pulling her knees up to her chest, pressing her sensitive nipples into her thighs. Her still swollen pussy lips sank into the softness of the bench pillow. She dragged on her cigarette and then took a large swallow of Marnier before exhaling the smoke from her lungs. Soon, she would crawl into bed next to Brian to get some sleep, but first she wanted to think a bit.

She thought about Brian, and she thought of his sweetness and his obvious need for her. She thought of Anthony and his enthusiasm for sex and the excellent equipment he brought to the task. She thought of the client she would be meeting with on Monday and what she would need to make that meeting a success.

And then she thought about herself.

She was a bright young woman in her early twenties who had managed to become a rising-star account executive at a major advertising agency, thanks mostly to some special skills she possessed that no one at the agency even knew about. Her boss was constantly amazed at her ability to somehow 'woo' even the most difficult of clients. But whatever she was doing, it was working, and he began to assign her to some of the agency's top national accounts. She traveled all over the country, wining and dining and winning over corporate executives. As she rose in the agency, her salary increased to a very nice level. But as nice as the salary was, it was small compared to the 'perks' she earned: some from the company and some on her own. Deanna knew that her methods were unconventional, to say the least, but she also knew that they worked, and that was all that mattered to her.

Deanna then let her mind wander to the first time she became aware of the special 'people skills' she possessed. She was 18 and a senior in high school. She was living alone at home with her father, while Brian was away at college. It was a cold Midwest winter night, and her father had brought one of his clients home with him. There had been a blizzard and the airport had been shut down, and rather than putting the client up at a hotel, her father had brought him home for a little personal attention, setting the client up in Brian's empty room for the night. Her father had called her from the airport to inform her he was bringing the client home, and asking that she put together a nice meal for them.

Deanna had been doing all the cooking since she was 14, and she understood how important this client was to her father, so she told him not to worry, that she would take care of everything. When her father arrived home that night, with Mr. Morris, they were both pleasantly greeted with the aroma of Chicken Marinara simmering on the stove. The dining room table had been set with the family's finest silver, china and crystal. A bottle of excellent Cabernet Sauvignon had been opened to 'breathe' and the martini shaker was ready to go. Deanna walked out of the kitchen to greet her father and Mr. Morris. She hugged her father and held her hand out to Mr. Morris, who stared at her a moment before taking her hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Morris. My dad has spoken of you often."

"Well, it's nice to meet you too, Deanna. And please, call me Ted."

"Okay, Ted," said the poised 18 year-old.

"Daddy, if you want to shake the martinis, I have the glasses frosting in the freezer and the chicken is just about ready. You two just sit down and relax and I will bring everything out in a minute."

"Okay, baby, it smells great. Ted, a martini?"

"Absolutely," said the client, watching a perfect pair of 18 year-old legs in a short pleated cheerleader's skirt walk away from him.

A few minutes later, Deanna walked into the living room where the men were in a discussion. "Sorry to interrupt, Dad, but the dinner is on the table. If you gentlemen will get started, I will join you in just a moment. I came straight home from cheerleading practice, and this heavy sweater is just too warm, I'm just going to run upstairs and change quickly."

"Fine, baby," said her father, as Ted nodded.

Five minutes later, the men were just finishing the delicious Caesar salads Deanna had prepared when she walked into the dining room. She had changed into a rather low cut party dress her father had reluctantly bought her for that winter's prom.

"Well, don't you look nice," said her father with just a hint of surprise accompanying the pride in his voice.

"Thank you, Daddy. I just felt I should look nice for two such handsome and distinguished gentlemen."

Ted looked up from his salad to find Deanna staring into his eyes. It was a look he did not expect, especially from an 18 year-old. He squirmed in his seat a little, as he felt the faintest of stirrings in his groin.

"Can I pour you some wine, Mr. Morris, I mean Ted?" she asked.

"Yes, please, Deanna."

Deanna picked up the Cabernet and with her back to her father, she leaned over Ted to pour the wine, allowing him a slight glimpse of her braless breasts inside the dress. The stirring in Ted's lap increased.

Deanna then poured her father a glass and asked, "May I have some, Dad?"

"Of course you can honey. Any young woman who can put together a meal like this can certainly have a little wine."

Deanna poured herself some wine and then took a seat opposite Ted, with her father at the head of the table. She served them all a portion of the chicken and for the next 15 minutes, the room was filled with the sounds of satisfied diners.

"This is delicious, Deanna, where did you learn to cook like this?"

"Well, ever since my Mom died, my brother and I have done most of the cooking with my Dad working so hard and on the road so much. So, we just learned by doing."

"Well, I'm impressed," Ted said, taking a gulp of wine.

Deanna noticed the bottle was empty and went into the kitchen and opened another. When she returned, she filled both her father's and Ted's glasses and even poured herself a little more. The men had become involved in discussing the business deal that her father was pitching to Ted. Deanna could sense some resistance on Ted's part. She also knew how important this deal was to her father, since he relied on commissions for most of their income.

"Daddy, why don't you and Mr. Morris move into the family room and I'll clean up the dishes."

"Good, idea. Ted, shall we?" They both left the table carrying their wine.

Fifteen minutes later, as she was finishing the dishes, her father came into the kitchen.

"Do we have any of that cognac left, Dee?"

"Sure, Dad, I'll get it for you. How's it going in there?" she whispered, conspiratorially.

"Not too good, honey, Ted's a hard nut to crack. I'm not too sure I'm going to close this deal, but, we'll see." His voice didn't sound very confident to Deanna.

"Well, go get back to work, and I'll bring you some cognac," she said and pushed her father out the door.

Deanna got out two brandy snifters and poured each about half full of the cognac that her father only brought out for special occasions. She put each glass into the palms of her hands and swirled the liquid, allowing her warmth to flow through the glass. She walked into the family room and handed her father a snifter. Then she turned to Ted and held out the other cognac. As he reached out to take the glass, the young woman placed it into his palm while touching his fingertips with her other hand, as if to steady him. His eyes, slightly bleary from all the martinis and wine, looked up into Deanna's.

"Well, if you will excuse me, Mr. Morris, I have homework to do. I have made Brian's bed down for you and put towels and a washcloth on the bed for you, in case you would like to shower. I'll be going to bed after my homework, Dad." She leaned over and gave her father a kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight, sweetheart."

"Goodnight, Deanna," said her father's client.

****

At 11:00, Deanna had just finished her homework and put her pajamas on to go to bed. There was a knock on her door, and her father came in.

"Just wanted to thank you for tonight, Dee. It was great. You were terrific." He leaned down and kissed her forehead, pushing her dark bangs aside.

"How does it look with Mr. Morris," she asked.

"Well, not too good, but I'll spend some time with him again in the morning. Maybe I can sway him a little more then. Anyway, don't you worry, there are other clients out there; we'll be all right. Good night, sweetheart, I love you."

"Good night, Daddy."

Deanna lay in the darkness for a long time, just thinking. She hated to see her father work so hard and then come up empty. He had been working on this account for months, and now it looked like he would lose it. She just couldn't let that happen. She looked at the clock. It was now after midnight. She made a decision.

Deanna opened her door a crack and saw no light coming from her father's room. She moved to his door and opened it slightly. She could hear his rhythmic snoring. The wine would put him into a pretty deep sleep, she knew. She moved to Brian's room and opened the door. She peaked in and saw no movement in the bed. Mr. Morris was asleep. She closed the door and went into the bathroom that adjoined Brian's and her room. The very bathroom where she had discovered her sexuality, posing nude in front of the mirror while her older brother watched from the hallway, thinking she didn't notice. But she had noticed. She had done it on purpose. It had turned her on and had led to her first orgasm from masturbation. Yes, this bathroom had played a big role in her sexual life. Now, she was about to take another step in developing her special skills. She removed her pajamas. She put on a coat of creamy lipstick. She applied perfume behind her ears, between her breasts and lightly on the inside of her thighs. She pinched her nipples, causing them to rise. And then, she opened the door that led into Brian's room. Inside, she turned and locked the door to the bathroom. She moved silently to the hallway door and locked that one as well. Then, she moved to the bed.

The storm had passed, and the moon was out and as she looked down at herself, she felt proud of her body and how it looked. And now, she was about to use it to help her family.

Deanna looked down at Ted, sleeping. On the nightstand she saw a box of Kleenex with several crumpled lying on the floor. She smiled to herself wondering if it had been her he had fantasized about as he masturbated, like so many boys of the senior class did!

She quietly pulled the covers down and off of Ted. He moaned and actually rolled toward her without waking. She gently reached into the fly of his pajamas and found his flaccid penis. She was familiar with the condition and with the remedy. She took it into her warm hand and began to slowly stroke it, watching Ted's eyes for a sign of recognition. He seemed to smile in his sleep, and then his eyes slowly opened. For a moment, he just lay there. And then he pulled abruptly away from Deanna.

"Deanna, my god, what are you doing here," he whispered loudly.

"I'm here to make a deal with you."

"What are you talking about," he rasped as his eyes took in the unbelievable beauty of this raven-haired young vixen.

"I want you to do this deal with my Dad. And as an incentive, I am offering to let you make love to me."

"Are you crazy? I can't do that. You're just a child and I'm in your father's house and I'm married. You've got to get out of here before your father finds you here."

Deanna stood up and spread her legs, allowing Ted a perfect view of her completely bare pussy.

"My god, you're not even mature yet," he said.

Deanna laughed a very mature laugh. "It's called a Brazilian wax, haven't you ever seen one before?" She sat back down and reached for his fly again. He pulled away again, but not so far this time.

"Well, Ted, here's the deal: You put together this business arrangement with my father and I will let you make love to me. I will do anything you want, and as long as you keep renewing the deal with my Dad, I will continue to take care of you. And no one but us will know. Not my dad, not your wife, no one. Now, what do you say, Ted? Don't you want to see what it feels like to fuck a cheerleader?" Her voice was sexy, sultry and very confident.

Ted said nothing, but this time when she moved closer, he didn't back away. Deanna moved onto her hands and knees on the bed. She crawled up onto Ted's legs, lowering her now slippery pussy to rub against the tops of his feet, while he leaned against the headboard.

"Is it a deal, Ted. Teddy Bear," she teased.

Ted stared into her eyes for a moment, saying nothing, but Deanna knew she had him when she saw him slowly lick his lips. He nodded his head up and down.

"Good," she said, "now lets get you out of these ugly old pajamas. I want to see you."

Deanna pulled his top over his head as Ted just sat there, apparently stunned.

"You can touch me Ted. I want you to touch me. Rub my nipples."

Ted tentatively reached his hands to her breasts and then put her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and began to gently twist them. It felt nice to Deanna. "Ummm, that's nice Ted," she said as she pulled the band of his bottoms and tugged them down over his legs, exposing a rapidly rising erection. "Oooo, that looks so big Ted. I want to put that in me somewhere. But where, Ted, where should I put it? I bet you would like to put it in my mouth, wouldn't you Ted?" Ted nodded. Deanna lowered her mouth to his straining cock, sticking out her tongue to just tease the tip. She slowly licked down his erection until she reached his balls. She licked at them, and then sucked one into her mouth. The groan from Ted was loud.

"Now, Ted," she said lifting her head, "you can moan, but not too loud, or my Daddy will hear. Now get back to rubbing my breasts, so I can go back to work on this monster. With that, she put her mouth over the head of his cock and sucked it into her mouth. She started sliding it into and out of her mouth in slow sensuous strokes. Ted was flabbergasted at how sexy and talented she was. He began to massage her breasts with more enthusiasm. Then, as his pole continued to disappear and re-appear from between Deanna's lips, he moved his hands further down her body until he was able to reach that crucial bend at the top of her thighs. His fingers slid over the hairless skin until he felt the wet warmth of her young pussy lips.

"Oh my god," he said, "you feel unbelievable without hair down there."

"Yes, well," said Deanna momentarily removing her head from his crotch, "just wait until you taste it." She had no idea where these words were coming from, but she enjoyed hearing them come from her mouth. With that, she maneuvered him until her legs were straddling his head and she was looking his cock right in the eye. "Okay, Ted, now I want you to lick me, just like I am licking you." She lowered her haunches until she felt his chin touch her clit and his tongue buried into her slit. He began to lick and suck at her and it felt wonderful as she lowered her head back onto his manhood.

After a couple of moments of mutual sucking, she felt Ted grab her arms and roll her onto her back. She smiled, knowing what was coming. Ted moved between her legs in anticipation of fucking this woman/child. But Deanna pushed him away.

"Just a minute," she said and rolled off the bed, heading for the bathroom

"Where are you going," panted Ted.

"To get some protection, silly, I don't want any babies right now, and I don't think you do either."

"Oh, right," said Ted. He was feeling pretty much out of control at this point. Deanna went out through the bathroom door and came back in just a moment. Ted heard her set something down on the dresser and then he heard the familiar sound of the foil wrapper of a rubber being torn.

Deanna moved back onto the bed and pushed Ted down flat. She then expertly rolled the condom down over his swollen cock. "Okay," she said, rolling onto her back, "now I think we are ready. Are you ready, Ted." Ted didn't answer, except to part her legs and press himself between them. And then, he began to kiss her. His breath smelled of alcohol. She moved her head to the side and began to bite his earlobe, avoiding his mouth. She then reached down between them and guided his condom-covered cock into her juicy young pussy. Ted began to pump in and out of her. His breathing became erratic and she could feel his heart racing. And in just a matter of a few short minutes, she felt his middle-aged back and legs tense and his cock began to fill the condom. It was over quickly, with Ted collapsing onto her in a sweaty heap, repeating over and over, "Oh my god, oh my god."

Deanna smiled to herself. After a couple of moments, she said, "That was so good, Ted, you are so good. Let me get up and go to the bathroom and then I will come back and we can play some more if you like." She got out of the bed as Ted rolled onto his back staring up at the ceiling, a satisfied look on his face and a full rubber hanging heavily off the end of his cock.

And then he heard a click and saw a flash. It momentarily blinded him. When he regained his vision moments later, Deanna was back, this time in her pajamas.

"Now, Ted, that was what is called business insurance. I will now have a picture of you in a somewhat funny looking pose in my brother's bedroom. I'm sure you won't want me to share it with anyone, and I won't, so long as you continue to honor the deal with my Dad. And what's more, Ted, if you continue to make the deal better for my dad, then I will continue to let you play with me when you are here in town. I kind of enjoyed this, even though it was a little short." Deanna chuckled. "Next time, I'll help you make it last longer. In the meantime, if anything goes wrong with the deal with my dad, then I may just have to have some copies of the picture made to send to a few people. Get the picture, Ted?" Deanna had to laugh at the stupid look on his face, but she knew he understood. She turned and left the room, pulling the bathroom door shut behind her, and as she did, she thought she heard Ted say, "Fuck me!" She smiled and went to bed happy.

The next morning, much to his surprise, Deanna's father found Mr. Morris to be very amenable to putting the deal together. As a matter of fact, it turned out to be one of the best and most profitable deals he had ever done.

*****

Deanna pressed her cigarette into the ashtray as she finished the last of her Marnier, smiling at the memory of that first "business" encounter. "Yes," she thought, "men are so easy to control." She smiled to think she had been controlling all the men in her life since she was 14.

Deanna quietly moved into the bedroom and crawled into bed next to her softly snoring brother. She pulled the covers over her naked shoulders. She turned to face Brian and looked at his handsome face, sleeping so soundly. In many ways he was naïve, and she loved that part of him. She reached her hand down until she felt the velvety soft skin of his cock. She reached lower and softly cupped his balls into her palm, squeezing softly. He didn't stir. She smiled and soon fell asleep, holding her brother in a most intimate way.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Midnight Woman Ch. 6

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 179 milliseconds