A Midnight Woman Ch. 7

Cathy dropped to her knees in front of Brian and without further ado, she slipped his bulging erection into her mouth. Pressing her tongue firmly against the underside of his shaft, she expertly began to slide her wet lips up and down his cock. Brian leaned back on the bed, to enjoy the sensation. Cathy was obviously very talented at this, he thought. After several moments however, she pulled her mouth off his cock and stood up.

"Well, I could go on like this all night, Brian, you are so delicious, but I think I've got you hard enough to fuck me now, don't you agree?" She pushed his shoulders down and grabbing the underside of his thighs scooted him completely onto the bed. She then crawled up onto her knees, straddling his groin. Watching his face as she proceeded, she grabbed his cock at the base and began to run the tip along the wet folds of her pussy. "Oooooo," she purred, "that's nice." And with that, she lowered herself until she was completely impaled on him. She began to rhythmically move on him, sliding back and then up his pole, putting his cock in solid contact with her clit with each stroke. She grabbed his hands and put them onto her breasts and he responded by rubbing the nipples in circles with his palms.

"Oh, so good, baby, keep doing that." She reached behind her and grabbed his balls and lightly squeezed as she continued rising and settling on his hips. Brian watched her face as she moved. It was a study in concentration, as she maneuvered her hips in just the right way to maximize the pleasure. For the moment, the feeling of her wet, warm pussy surrounding his cock was trance-like. He felt like this slow, languid movement could go on forever. Then she stopped and sat still on his hips. He watched her eyes; focused, yet not really on him. And then he felt the inside of her pussy squeeze around his cock as if it was a hand. He realized she was concentrating on the muscles there. The feeling was incredible. She squeezed him twice more and then she started to move again, this time with increasing speed. Her hips were pounding up and down on him now. She threw her head back and grabbed her own breasts, furiously pinching the nipples. Brian moved his hand to her belly and with his thumb he pulled at her swollen clit, having a difficult time maintaining contact as her hips were now wildly pounding against him. Cathy began moaning as her climax neared. The moans grew into a crescendo.

"Yes, yes, fuck yesssssssss!!" she screamed as her body convulsed and he could feel her every muscle, inside and out go taut and strained. He grabbed her hips and holding her tight to his, he pushed as high into her as possible and then erupted, shooting his molten seed deep into her belly. "Oh, yeah, oh yeah," he echoed her scream. Neither moved for what seemed like eons as they strained against each other, milking every possible second of their mutual orgasm. Finally, Brian's hips fell back to the sheets and he relaxed his grip on Cathy's hips. She shuddered and then collapsed forward onto his chest. Her breasts, wet with perspiration, slid along his chest as her cheek met his and he could feel her hot breath on his neck. "That was so good, Brian, so hot, baby!" she panted into his ear. "Mm, hunh," was all he could reply.

****

When Brian and Cathy did not return from the bathroom, Amanda picked up a bunch of the empty beer cans and took them to the kitchen. While she was gone, Deanna leaned into Anthony and whispered, "I think Brian and Cathy are having some fun in there. Let's have some out here. Agreed, Anthony?" to which he answered, "Agreed, how shall we start?" Dee pulled his ear close and explained what she had in mind.

When Amanda returned to the low-lit living room, Anthony and Deanna both looked up at her, smiling.

"Come sit by me, Amanda," said Anthony and patted the carpet next to his leg. Amanda sat down and he put his arm around her waist. "Deanna, why don't you come sit by us too." He patted the floor on his other side. Dee moved next to him. Anthony then pulled another joint from his shirt pocket and lit it. He took a hit and then passed it to Dee, who pulled some into her lungs and passed it over to Amanda. They continued to pass it for several moments, each becoming more and more relaxed.

Anthony turned to Amanda and pulled her chin toward him and kissed her fully on the lips, his tongue invading her mouth. He felt her respond. He then turned toward Deanna and repeated things with her. He continued to alternate between their two mouths for several moments as he felt their hands massaging upward on each of his thighs. As their hands were about to meet in Anthony's lap, he pulled both of their faces in front of his and with his hands on the backs of their necks, drew them together. Dee watched Amanda's eyes as they closed and her lips moved toward her own. And then the two girls were deep into a passionate French kiss across the front of Anthony's chest. As their tongues twirled inside each other's mouth, their fingers worked in tandem, sliding Anthony's zipper down and together pulling his pants down to his knees. The two girls pulled away from their kiss long enough to look at Anthony's impressive erection pointing straight up at them, beckoning them. They looked at each other, smiled and then descended upon his straining cock. They took turns running their hot, wet tongues up and down his shaft, stopping every so often to mesh their wet faces back together, sucking on each other's tongue. Anthony ran his fingers through their hair. After several moments, Dee sat up and began to pull Anthony's knit shirt over his head, exposing his muscled chest. Together, she and Amanda pulled the rest of his clothes off and then they set upon each other, unbuttoning and removing everything until the three of them were each completely free from the restraints of clothing.

Dee stood on her knees and looked across Anthony's legs at Amanda's soft brown nipples and then she leaned forward and took one into her mouth. Amanda groaned as Dee bit down softly. Amanda ran her hands across Dee's shoulders and onto her breasts, fondling them both, as she knew she loved to be fondled herself. At the same time, Anthony moved his face toward the girls' bodies and began licking them both; sides, shoulders, armpits, breasts, whatever was available. While doing this, he slipped two fingers of each hand into their rapidly lubricating pussies. He quickly found the ridged edge of their G-spots and set about massaging them. The girls both groaned their approval. Deanna moved one hand away from Amanda and began stroking Anthony's cock, now wet from his own pre-cum. Amanda slipped her hand below Deanna's and grabbed Anthony's balls, squeezing them firmly. The two girls turned their heads toward Anthony and soon all three faces were awash in lipstick and saliva as they hungrily sought any mouth and tongue available.

Anthony's fingers moved faster inside the girls and soon, he could feel Amanda begin to peak. Her hips began to move against his hand with more urgency as she was the first to approach her climax. Sensing this, Dee grabbed Amanda by the shoulders, forcing her onto her back. Anthony, keeping his fingers moving in Amanda, moved around until his legs were on either side of her head and his cock-tip was grazing across her lips. Amanda opened her mouth and felt the gigantic head slide past her lips into her hungry mouth. She began to suck him in. And then she felt the most wonderful sensation as Deanna's tongue joined Anthony's fingers inside her pussy. Deanna moved her mouth up and down the swollen lips of Amanda's sex, finally grabbing the clit between her lips, sucking it out of its hood as Anthony continued his massage, deep inside Amandda's vagina. Together, they established a rhythm on Amanda that was primal in its intensity. Finally, Amanda released Anthony from her mouth, lifted her hips off the floor, and screamed, "Ooooooh, my fucking, Goddddd, I'm cummmmming!" Her hands grabbed Deanna's head and Anthony's wrist and held them in place as her female juice flowed all over and around them, finally running down the crevice of her ass and onto the carpet. She shuddered and ground and came for what seemed like forever, finally releasing her grip on the other two as she let her body relax back to the floor. Both Anthony and Deanna moved to a breast and began gently sucking on the nipple there as Amanda wound down. "I don't fucking believe that," she moaned. Dee smiled into Amanda's breast.

But Dee wasn't finished. She grabbed Anthony, and pulling him into a lying position next to the softly moaning Amanda, she lowered her head to his cock, lavishly bathing it with her tongue and lips. It was way beyond ready at this point, so she climbed up onto him and rode him like a champion stallion until she felt the familiar tension in his loins. His face grimaced as he shot his pent up load deep into her pussy. Deanna continued to move her now soaking pussy on him until she felt the last of his tremors.

"Now, it's my turn," she whispered hoarsely, to no one in particular. She moved into position over Amanda's face and then ordered, "Lick me Amanda, eat my pussy. Now!" And she lowered her swollen sex heavily onto Amanda's waiting mouth. She felt the tongue go deep inside her. She pulled her wet slit down just far enough that Amanda's tongue could feast on her engorged clit while her chin filled up Dee's vaginal cavity. Amanda was good, Dee realized as the tongue expertly flicked away until, with a huge shudder, Dee felt the need to release and letting go of control her female ejaculation poured into Amanda's mouth, all over her face and onto her chest and shoulders. Deanna saw Anthony lean over and begin to lick the flowing liquid off of Amanda. Amanda held Dee's still throbbing clit between her lips and massaged the taut muscles of her back and sides as Dee finished things off with a deep, soulful groan.

The three collapsed into a sweaty heap, saying nothing more for a long time, just listening to each other breathe. Finally, Dee broke the silence.

"Very nice, you two, very nice. I'm hungry again!"

(to be continued...)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds