• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Midnight Woman Ch. 8

A Midnight Woman Ch. 8

Brian turned his head toward Cathy lying next to him in the darkened bedroom. He looked into her smiling eyes.

"Did you like that, baby?" asked Cathy, softly stroking her fingers across Brian's chest.

"Yeah, that was great Cathy, you were great. How did you do that thing of squeezing me with your, you know, your vagina?"

"Oh that, it's just one of those things I like to do. Just takes a little muscle control and a little practice."

"Cathy, aren't you at least a little worried about what Anthony will think about you being in here with me? I can't imagine what Deanna must think, or Amanda, for that matter."

Cathy smiled at Brian's naiveté. She softly kissed him on the lips and then taking him by the hand, she pulled him up off the bed.

"Well, if you are so worried, let's take a peek and check on them," she stage-whispered as she pulled the door open and led him down the hall. She stopped at the doorway leading into the now shadowy living room, lit only by a few candles.

Brian was stunned as he looked at the sight of his little sister Deanna sitting atop Amanda's face, writhing in the throes of sexual ecstasy as Anthony kneeled next to them licking Amanda's breasts and then trying to get his tongue into Dee's sex beside Amanda's. Deanna's eyes were closed as she rocked to and fro on Amanda's mouth until finally, Brian saw her arch her back and groan deeply as she let herself go. He watched as Amanda held Dee's hips and Anthony greedily lapped at Dee's female juices flowing down Amanda's chin and onto her breasts. Dee held her pose for what seemed forever, finally settling back down flush onto Amanda's face for several seconds before rolling off and exclaiming, "I'm hungry again!"

Brian suddenly felt self conscious, as Cathy pulled him by the hand into the room. The atmosphere was unbelievable. The candles flickered a soft, low yellow light around the room, highlighting with shadows, the perspiration covered bodies of the five of them. The aroma was a heady mixture of perfume, incense, marijuana smoke and just pure sex. It was intoxicating for Brian. He sat down on the sofa, tucked his still semi-hard cock between his legs and looked around him. He just couldn't believe that there they were, all naked, after fucking and sucking each other, total strangers, really, and now Dee was opening the refrigerator door looking for food, as if nothing had even happened. Brian saw Amanda lying on the floor, eyes closed almost as if meditating. Cathy was sitting on the floor next to Amanda, running her fingers through Amanda's hair as if straightening it. Anthony had gone to the kitchen and was poking his bobbing cock into Dee's ass cheeks as she bent over peering into the 'fridge. Dee playfully swatted the erection away from her back and came up out of the refrigerator holding a loaf of bread, a stick of butter and some grape jelly.

"Got any peanut butter, Anthony?" she asked.

"Right there in the cabinet, behind the olive oil."

"Behind the olive oil, eh?" laughed Dee, recalling the night before. She grabbed the peanut butter and brought the sandwich makings into the living room. Anthony swept all the magazines off the elongated coffee table and Dee put the food down. She quickly padded back to the kitchen while the other four moved around the table on the floor. After opening a couple of drawers, she found a small spatula and brought it back to the living room. Crossing her legs, she easily lowered herself to a sitting position at the end of the table.

"Okay, who wants a sandwich?"

They all nodded; the munchies having obviously set into each. Deanna pulled out a piece of bread, applied a little butter to it and then some peanut butter which she spread almost sensuously, her eyes moving from one to another of her companions. Each of them were fixated, watching the movements of her hands on the bread. Finally, she squeezed some jelly from the bottle onto the bread. She put the spatula down on the table and then reaching her hand below the table top, she pushed two of her fingers inside herself. She pulled them out glistening with the juices of sex. Pausing a moment so that they were all paying attention, and they were, she used the two fingers to spread the jelly, slowly, actually erotically over the bread. Then, she reached out and placed her fingers in front of Cathy's face. Cathy responded, sucking the sex and jelly coated fingers into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm, delicious," purred Cathy.

Deanna folded the sandwich together and took a bite. She then handed it to Brian and said, "Lets share Brian." Brian stared at her for a moment and then took a bite. It was sweet and delicious, as Cathy had said. He handed the half-eaten sandwich to Amanda who took a bite and passed it on to Anthony. The last bite was Cathy's and she savored it with eyes closed. "I had no idea how good peanut butter and jelly could taste, especially with the special condiments you added, Dee!"

They all broke out laughing at that. Dee made another sandwich and they passed that one as well. They were having fun now. Anthony ran to the kitchen and got a gallon carton of milk, which they passed as well. Soon, all five were not only full, but covered with peanut butter, jelly and had milk running all over their faces and bodies. Watching them eat, Dee felt the lust building in her again. She watched as Cathy used her finger to get a drop of jelly from between her breasts into her mouth. She loved the look of Cathy's breasts, so full and heavy, yet without any sag.

Deanna got onto her knees, and gripping the plastic jelly bottle in one hand, she squeezed a glob onto the fingers of her other hand. Then as Cathy's eyes locked onto hers, Dee reached out and smeared the jelly over the aureoles of each of Cathy's waiting breasts. Cathy didn't move, but simply uttered, "Mmmmm!"

Deanna moved around the corner of the table and put her hands on Cathy's velvet hips. After looking around the table at the other three, she placed her mouth over one of Cathy's nipples and began to suck off the jelly. She licked and sucked until one breast was clean and then moved to the other. Cathy moaned as she felt her large brown buttons swell and harden at the touch of Dee's mouth. Brian was having a hard time understanding the feelings he was having, watching his sister make love to another girl, but one thing was for sure, his erection was loving it.

As Deanna pushed Cathy's back down onto the carpet, Amanda jumped up and ran out of the room, Brian and Anthony watching her as she moved out of the candle-light into the darkness. Brian wondered if it was jealousy, or something else. Deanna applied a little more jelly, this time smearing it over Cathy's belly. She began to kiss it away, her tongue swirling around Cathy's soft abdomen. Brian sat transfixed at the sight, when suddenly, Amanda reappeared. She dropped to her knees behind Deanna and pulled a dispenser of honey from behind her. She removed the tip of the dispenser and watched as the honey began to slowly flow down the tip and then onto Deanna's hips. Deanna looked back over her shoulder as she felt the first drops of honey. She smiled at Amanda and then resumed her tongue bath of Cathy. Amanda watched as the honey began to slowly run like a river down Dee's hips and buttocks to the crevice of her cheeks, from there gathering speed down and over Deanna's anus and into the folds of her pussy, before some of it began to drip onto the floor. Amanda quickly laid on her back and put her open mouth under Deanna's honey-dripping pussy, there to gather the sweet mixture. When the dripping slowed, Amanda raised her mouth to Dee and began to lick the remaining honey from her vaginal lips, pulling her tongue slowly up and down each side. Deanna shivered at the delicious sensations Amanda was causing. She reached behind her and grabbed the honey bottle, applying a liberal amount onto Cathy's neatly trimmed pubic hair and her already glistening sex. Then as Amanda started to move from Dee's pussy to the skin beyond, Deanna put her mouth back to licking and sucking on Cathy in earnest. Cathy just closed her eyes and let her head roll back and forth on the floor as the sensations built within her. Amanda got up onto all fours behind Dee and licked the honey off the top of her hips, slowly working her way down the crevice until she reached the small puckered hole of Dee's ass. She licked the strong cheek muscles all around it, grazing just over the edges of the hole with each pass, getting closer and closer. Dee moaned as she continued to lick the nectar from Cathy's pussy lips, feeling the clit beginning to swell. Amanda then, placing her hands on Dee's ass cheeks, pulled them apart, giving her complete access to the tiny opening. She licked up to it from below and then down to it from above and then, pressing her face into Dee's backside, she forced her firm tongue into Deanna's ass, pushing and releasing, gaining a deeper penetration with each move. She felt Deanna's hips push back against her, forcing her tongue deeper. Dee's assault on Cathy's clit became more urgent, and Cathy grabbed strongly onto Deanna's hair, holding her head tightly to her steaming core. Amanda pulled her face away from Deanna's ass and then, using more honey, she smeared her middle finger and easily slid it into Deanna's ass. Deanna's groan was muffled into Cathy's pussy. Amanda began to pump her finger in and out of Dee's ass.

As Brian and Anthony sat watching fascinated by the movements and sounds before them, Anthony nudged Brian who turned to look at him. "I think there are some openings available there, my friend," he said as he motioned toward Deanna's rear end. Brian looked at Anthony for a moment and then nodded as he moved toward the girls. As he moved toward Deanna's haunches, he saw Amanda smile at him and then felt her hand reach out and taking his extended cock, guided it into Deanna's hot pussy, where he immediately sunk to the hilt. The feeling was unbelievable. Brian closed his eyes and thought to himself that he was fucking his sister as she was giving head to the girl he had fucked not 30 minutes before. All the while, Amanda continued her digital assault on Dee's anal opening, now sliding two fingers smoothly in and out.

Brian opened his eyes and couldn't believe the sight. Anthony had now moved around into position over Cathy's face and she had taken his balls into her mouth and was moaning around them as the magic of Deanna's tongue turned her pussy into a river. Anthony reached forward and found Amanda's pussy with his right hand and went to work, driving his fingers deeply into her. At the same time, Amanda continued to fuck Dee's ass with her fingers and with her other hand she reached under Dee's moving hips to grab a handful of Brian's giant, swelling balls. Brain was stunned beyond belief at the feeling of the five bodies moving in unison; his cock slipping into and out of Dee, whose lips and tongue were thrusting up and down Cathy's love channel, and Cathy hungrily sucking on Anthony's cock and balls while he thrust his fingers sensuously around the inside of Amanda's pussy and she, for her part, invaded Dee's tight hole and pulled on Brian's magnificent testicles! "Fucking unbelievable!" said Brian.

Cathy's hips began to buck strongly against Deanna's twisting, twirling tongue, as her orgasm neared. She let Anthony's cock slip from her mouth and began a series of groans in sync with the penetrations Dee's tongue was making. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh," she groaned, each "Oh" a little louder and more urgent than the one before. Above her, Anthony had shifted positions and was furiously stabbing his cock into Amanda's pussy, his balls slapping loudly on the backs of her thighs. Suddenly, Cathy's back and hips arched up off the floor as she held Deanna's mouth to her sex, thrashing up and down in a fury. She opened her mouth and screamed as she came, "Ahhhhhrrrrgghhhh!" As she did, Anthony pulled out of Amanda and erupted, firing jet after jet of white hot semen onto Cathy's heaving body, covering her face and breasts and then turning back toward Amanda where he sprayed the last of his cum onto her ass and hips.

Deanna pulled her mouth away from Cathy as she subsided into the carpet, rubbing Anthony's sperm into the skin of her breasts and belly with her palms. Deanna turned her head to look at Amanda. She was on all fours, eyes closed, holding Brian's balls and continuing to push her fingers in and out of Dee's ass. As much as she liked the feeling, Dee realized at that moment that Amanda was the only female in the room, who had not been filled with cock that night. Deanna reached back between her legs and put her fingers over Amanda's as they softly squeezed Brian's pulsing balls. Dee grabbed Amanda's fingers and pushing slightly, the two hands easily slid Brian's cock out of Deanna's pussy. Deanna pushed Brian into a lying position, his cock standing at full mast, throbbing. Then, she kissed Amanda full on the lips, while moving Amanda's hips into position over Brian's staff. Slowly, Amanda allowed her hips to settle and Brian's cock to invade her. "Mmmmmm," she murmured softly when her hips hit bottom and Brian was completely sheathed inside of her. She moved slowly up and down, allowing Brian's cock to fill and re-fill her. It was a slow sensuous ride she was making, taking her time, as the wetness of her highly aroused pussy flowed over Brian's groin and onto his balls. Deanna leaned in and placed her mouth over Brian's, sucking on his tongue. Brian closed his eyes as he enjoyed the movement and ministrations of the two girls. A moment later, he felt another mouth licking at his belly and opened his eyes to see Cathy licking and kissing her way onto his chest and nipples. And then, most unbelievably, he felt a third mouth. And it was between his legs, kissing its way up his thighs toward his balls, hanging under Amanda. And he realized the mouth belonged to Anthony!

Brian gasped as he felt Anthony's lightly bearded chin push into his thighs, and then as Anthony's warm mouth sucked in his testicles. He just couldn't fathom all that was going on, as the four people there were all fucking him in one way or another. It just blew his mind. And what got him most: he loved it.

Deanna got up and placed her knees on either side of Brian's head and let him lick up into her pussy. At the same time, she slowly pulled Amanda's head toward her own, until she was able to slip her tongue into Amanda's mouth. She put her hands on Amanda's hips and lifted gently, until Brian's cock was barely inside. And then, she lifted slightly more, and the head of Brian's cock appeared with an audible pop. Brian wondered what in the hell Dee was doing until he felt the warmth of Anthony's mouth envelop him. Brian was stunned at the feeling. Here he was licking the lips of his sister's pussy as she made out with Amanda. At the same time, Cathy licked and bit at his hyper-sensitive nipples while her boyfriend, Anthony the Sicilian waiter, was giving him an unspeakably fantastic blowjob!

Brian continued to relish the attention the others were paying him as he wondered what else could possibly happen. That's when Dee took over again. She broke her kiss with Amanda and began pushing the girl's hips back toward Brian's groin. Anthony felt Amanda's ass cheeks pressing against the top of his head and sensed a change coming, so he pulled his mouth off Brian just as Amanda re-impaled herself. Deanna moved off of Brian's face and pulled Cathy away as well. Then she lightly grabbed Amanda's shoulders and pulled her upper body down onto Brian's chest until he could feel the hardened points of her breasts firm against his own. Amanda slid her arms around Brian's neck and breathed hotly into his ear as she continued to move her hips in time with his thrusts. Deanna then winked at Anthony who knew exactly what to do. He reached into a nearby drawer and pulled out a foil wrapped condom, opened it and rolled it on. At the same time, Deanna and Cathy each grabbed several fingers full of the now well softened butter and began to massage it onto Amanda's ass cheeks. Deanna allowed Cathy to be the first to actually slip one of her butter coated fingers into Amanda's ass. As Cathy erotically massaged Amanda's tiny opening, Deanna slid one of her own fingers in to join Cathy. They moved in unison, lubricating and preparing Amanda's sphincter for the impending penetration. Anthony grabbed a handful of butter and smeared it onto his condom covered cock. Cathy and Deanna slowly withdrew their fingers as Anthony presented his hardness at Amanda's back door. Deanna moved to lie beside Brian and whispered into his ear, "Slow now, Brian, slow." Brian slowed his pace as he felt Anthony's legs nudge between his own. Cathy lay next to Amanda and talked softly into her ear, "Easy now Amanda, baby, relax and let him in." With that, Anthony began to apply slight pressure with his cock-head against Amanda's anus and almost instantly, the crown popped past the muscular sphincter. Amanda tensed slightly, digging her nails into the back of Brian's neck. "Relax, baby, go with it, Amanda," said Cathy and then she turned Amanda's head toward her and began to kiss her face; her eyes, her ears, her forehead, her nose and finally her mouth, smothering the groan that tried to escape as Anthony's cock slid slowly all the way into Amanda.

And then, the rhythm began to form. Brian would pull back as Anthony would slide forward, and then the reverse. Amanda was moaning, tears running down her cheeks as she allowed both men to fill her beyond comprehension. The initial pain had subsided and an unbelievable feeling of fullness overtook her. Cathy and Deanna moved their mouths from Brian to Amanda to Anthony and back again, licking, kissing, biting, as the union of the three bodies moved in waves beside them.

Deanna stood up and took Cathy by the hand. She led her to the nearby sofa where they lay down together, spoon fashion to watch as Amanda received the thrilling affections of Brian and Anthony. Soon all three of them were moaning loudly as each felt their orgasms build toward release. Brian felt every movement of Anthony's cock through the thin wall that separated Amanda's anus from her pussy. He felt Anthony's legs go rigid as his toes dug into the carpet and he pushed himself as deep into Amanda's ass as he could, holding there as his cock deposited it's loving offering to Amanda. That pushed Amanda over the top and her entire body began to shudder with orgasmic tremors, her ejaculation forcing its way to the surface between the two giant sets of balls. That's when Brian, who had been gritting his teeth to hold on, let loose with his own spectacular volley of come, firing it into the back wall of Amanda's pussy, spasming inside of her for several moments. The three shook as one. And then the sexual storm was over, and the three bodies just melted into each other, Anthony rolling to the side, next to Brian and Amanda lying face-down on and between her two lovers.

Deanna reached around Cathy's arms, and holding her tight, she softly stroked her breasts, contentedly smiling at the beautiful scene in front of her. A scene almost exactly as she had envisioned it. She watched as the breathing of the three on the floor became normal and realized that they were all so exhausted they had drifted to sleep. She lifted her head and looked down at Cathy's perfect face, seeing that she also had gone somewhere into dreamland.

Deanna smiled to herself as she laid her head back down. "A pretty good, night, if I do say so myself," she thought. With that, she closed her own eyes and was soon fast asleep.

(to be continued)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Midnight Woman Ch. 8

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 612 milliseconds