• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Midsummer Night's Dream

A Midsummer Night's Dream

First Encounter

This is my first ever attempt to publish erotic literature. Although I've written quite a few pieces for my private enjoyment I never before got the nerve to actually post something. All criticism and constructive comments are welcome. Please bear in mind that English is not my mother tongue and I'm not a professional writer or student of English literature. The events and persons depicted here are totally fictitious and bear no resemblance to real life situations or people.

**********

The day had been warm and humid without even the slightest breath of wind to cool you down. Now as the sun had already set, people where starting to leave the confines of their apartments seeking a bit of fresh air in their balconies. The balconies were always a source of fascination for him. The close proximity of the apartment blocks gave the impression that you where sitting in the box seats of a grand opera house, with the sea set in the background as the stage.

Josh was pretending to read a book when, out of the corner of his eye, he spotted her. She had just stepped out to her balcony, one hand pressing a cell phone to her ear, the other making figurative gestures in the air. She was plainly dressed; a black tank top and a white pair of half length track tights. Suddenly she turned her back giving him a fleeting image of her very firm and curvy behind. Her tights where hugging her figure nicely, clearly defining her thong shaped panties. Through the fading twilight he could make out her finely toned calves and her V shaped back, no doubt the product of some serious work – out.

He was woken from his reverie by a soft whisper in his ear:

-"Anything interesting in that book of yours?"

-"Well I was trying to make some sense out of it, until you came that is"

-"I would think that your difficulties with the book have something to do with the lass on the balcony across"

-"Now why would you say that? You of all people should know my utter dedication in the pursuit of knowledge"

-"Which no doubt involves trying figure out what kind of underwear she's wearing"

With that Josh turned to look at his wife

-"You barge over here, interrupt my spiritual quest for knowledge, greet me with accusations, cause me great discomfort with your ear whispering and you expect this transgression to pass unpunished? I think not. I believe it's time for me to check out what kind of underwear you're wearing"

His arms wrapped around her waist with his palms firmly implanted upon her buttocks. He burrowed his face on her navel giving her a playful kiss just below her bellybutton. This sent obvious shivers across her body making her press her body closer to him in response. He began to rise from his chair when she pushed him back with both hands.

-"I think that we should give our young friend a preview before we head inside" she said, planting a wet tongue flicking kiss on his lips.

-"Naughty girl! Why would you torture her like that? She's obviously without company" he said, biting her lips in return while his hands started exploring her behind.

-"Well I thought she'd make a suitable candidate for your dream – come – true", she said purring in his ear once more.

Josh turned to face her:

-"Do you think we can seduce her? How? She's obviously rather young! Do you know her?"

-"Well I've seen her before. Her name's Laura. We sometimes share a lane during swimming practice. We've chatted a few times in the lockers, you know, small talk stuff"

-"I'll leave it to your capable hands then. Let's show her then the proper way to discover female undergarments, shall we?"

**********

It had been a very warm day and Laura had been bothersome all day long. Having just graduated from high school she was counting the days when she would leave on a camping trip with her friends. Until then though, she had to endure this sweltering liquid heat which engulfed her whole body like a glove. She had tried going to the swimming pool to cool herself down. Although training sessions where out for the summer she did a few laps on her own to keep in shape. The water always made her feel great, but after the customary shower she felt her clothing clinging on her body and her forehead beading with sweat. Having to cycle back to her house sure didn't help matters.

Back at home, she had barely changed into something more comfortable when her cell phone rang. It was her best friend Alice from school. "Oh no" she thought, "not now". Lately, Alice had gotten into this habit of describing her newly found sex life with every possible detail. At first she had devoured every word of hers, wistfully thinking about when she would make a start. Not that she was innocent or anything. She had had her fair share of boyfriends at school with some of which she had proceeded a bit further than kissing or petting. It simply was that when it came to full intercourse she just didn't feel completely at ease with any of them to finally give in. This had led to many broken relationships for which she had few remorse feelings but nevertheless this did leave her pent up sexual frustration unresolved. Oh, like any healthy teenager Laura did masturbate with a regular frequency, but Alice's saucy descriptions always aroused a hunger for the real deal. As she was speaking to her friend she left the confines of her room for the balcony, hoping to catch a bit of the sea breeze which always blows this time of the day. Turning to shut the panel behind her, she noticed from the corner of her eye her neighbor from the opposite balcony gazing at her behind his book. Just a little later she noticed his wife come over and speak something in his ear. They seemed oblivious of her presence and continued playing around. She giggled from time to time while he was massaging her behind above her clothes. Suddenly, what Alice was saying over the phone seemed unimportant. Laura excused herself and quietly sat on the long chair to watch. The whole scene had made her feel flushed. She could feel her nipples hardening and her labia getting engorged. Resisting the temptation to touch herself, she continued to watch the ongoing show. Now, they had gone back inside but she could clearly see what was going on behind the drawn curtains. At first he had taken the woman's shorts and panties and pushed her to lie on a desk. There he knelt down and started to lick between her legs. She had wrapped her legs around his torso and with her hands she was pushing his head harder against her.

Laura was totally enthralled by the spectacle presented to her. It was as if she had a hidden camera overlooking their bedroom. Her heartbeat had picked up and she had to gulp a couple of times to get more air. She could feel her clitoris, firmly erect now, pushing against her panties every time she twitched in her chair. She felt very wet from her arousal and when she looked she noticed an expanding wet spot in her crotch. She desperately wanted to masturbate then and there but she was utterly transfixed by what she was seeing. Meanwhile, the woman had arched her back, her chest heaving from her heavy breathing. Suddenly she stretched her legs violently forward, her hands trying to push his head away from her mound. It was obvious that she was in between the throws of a powerful orgasm.

Without really taking note, Laura slipped her hand under her tights, underneath her underwear and begun to stroke her now slick with her juices clitoris in earnest. As she continued to look, she could see that the man had forced the woman to bend over the desk. She could see his aroused cock getting ready to penetrate her from the rear. The woman had her hair all over her face but she could spot her hand moving in between her legs. He began thrusting in and out of her; slowly at first, faster later on. Then, all of a sudden, he pulled out and his cock started squirting sperm all over her back. That's when Laura felt the familiar rhythmic contractions of her orgasm start. Like huge waves of pleasure they crashed over her body again and again in what seemed like eternity. A small whimper of pleasure escaped her lips as she gradually climbed down from the peak of her orgasm. When she finally returned to her senses she noticed that her hand was still inside her now soaked panties and worst of all, her neighbors were staring at her. Turning red from embarrassment she crept back inside her room.

**********

-"Well that was a first. I've never done this with an audience before"

-"I humbly pay my respect to your female intuition. You really did hit pay dirt this time. Let me make a wild guess: I think that you're planning a random visit to the swimming pool tomorrow"

-"Well I'll do what I must then"

-"You make it sound like a chore. Knowing you, I'd say you have your plans well laid out"

-"Oh sure, I get to do all the hard work and you get to reap all the benefits. I wonder why I put up with you at all"

-"Perhaps, it's because you really enjoy the thought of inviting our young spectator to our bed yourself"

-"I can't say that I'm not intrigued. In any case we shall see what we shall see on the morrow"

**********

As Laura lay on her bed that night her mind could still not fully register what had happened. She was ashamed of lusting to watch after her neighbors and then getting herself caught in the act. But the thought of that tremendously powerful orgasm she had experienced a few moments ago and the incredible wetness she had felt made her mood change. Just by replaying the images in her mind aroused her once more. Closing her eyes she could vividly picture the man ramming his cock in the woman's rear, all the while she feverishly rubbed her clitoris. Once again she felt her labia swelling and her nipples harden. A warm flush crept up her spine, sending goose bumps allover her body. She could feel the fabric of her thong rub against her erect clitoris as she began to slowly writhe on her bed. Without opening her eyes she moved her underwear aside and dipped a finger inside her vagina. Slowly she began to lubricate her clitoris sending her finger in circles over the hood. Resisting all temptation to quickly finish off, she continued with a slow, almost sadistic tempo to torment herself with pleasure. Her mind was constantly playing images of what she had witnessed just a few moments ago with crystalline clarity. Her second orgasm of the day came to her, engulfing her whole body in tsunami like waves of mind shattering pleasure. The feeling was so intense that it felt as if her whole body was rhythmically pulsating along with her contractions. When she climbed down from her orgasmic haven she opened her eyes surveying the situation. "Well, now this really was awesome" she thought. Reaching for some Kleenex she noticed with amazement the small wet spot she had caused on her bed linen. Since she had discovered how to masturbate, she had never before expelled so much fluid. Changing once more into clean underwear she drifted off into a deep, fulfilling sleep.

**********

Natalie parked her silver BMW in the swimming pool's parking lot and prepared to make her way towards the locker room, when she spotted from afar Laura on her bike. She decided to linger a bit near the entrance waiting for her to arrive. Putting on her warmest smile, she introduced herself:

-"Oh, hi there Laura"

-"Good afternoon...I...Oh, hello! Aren't you from the fin swimmers? I think we've practiced together a few times"

-"You know my name is Natalie, Laura, no need for formalities between us. Besides, we're neighbors too"

Laura looked at her puzzled. "Where have I seen her before" she thought, as her mind went into overdrive trying to put the pieces together.

-"I think our balconies are facing each other. We live in the apartment block opposite yours" offered Natalie.

Laura froze over, as if cold water had been poured down her spine. She stammered trying to reply something.

-"Are you alright dear? Is something the matter?" asked Natalie, inwardly hiding a smile.

-"I...ah...no...everything is alright. Must be a stomach cramp" said Laura, feeling her cheeks turn a fine shade of crimson. "I'm fine...it's nothing really", she managed.

-"Well then, let's go get ourselves changed! Can't wait to hit the water today"

They made their way to the locker room and begun to change. Natalie began to undress taking off her t – shirt first and then she unclasped her bra. As she turned to pick up her bathing suit from her bags she caught Laura eyeing her out from the opposite bench.

-"I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to stare"

-"Hey, no problem! It's a locker room! Besides, we both share the same bits don't we?"

Laura managed a laugh at that. Natalie was being really cool with her she thought.

-"You have a very fit body for someone your age...I mean...ah..."

Laura realized what she had just said and felt her cheeks turn red hot with embarrassment. Natalie's laugh rang through the corridor.

-"Well I'll take that as a compliment Laura. Besides, this way I can reciprocate by telling you what a beautiful girl you are. Keep up the good work, I say"

-"No offense?"

-"Are you serious? Come on! Let's get changed! The swimming pool closes in forty minutes! And I'll tell you what. We should share a lane together! That way I can show you a few tricks someone my age knows", Natalie said, with barely concealed mischief.

-"Now I think you're pulling my leg" said Laura with a smile of her own. "But nevertheless I graciously accept your proposition, my lady" she said making a mock curtsy in front of her.

-"You are making fun of me! Ahh...in my days we had more respect for our elders" said Natalie with a theatrical tone. "But let's not linger here any longer. I'll give my answers in the pool" she added.

Laura and Natalie changed into their swimming suits, head caps and goggles and headed for the pool. There they spotted an empty lane and proceeded to pull lap after lap punctured by a few breaks in between. Soon though, the whistle blew and it was time for the professional teams to practice. They made their way back to their lockers only for Laura to discover that she had forgotten her shampoo.

-"I'm so clumsy today. I've forgotten my shampoo in my other bag. Could I use some of yours Natalie?"

-"Certainly. We can use adjacent shower heads and this way we'll be able to share. If you need anything else feel free to ask"

Both girls stripped off their swimsuits and proceeded to the showers. The water was of the proper temperature for a change so after they finished washing they lingered on for some small talk.

-"You really are a natural blonde then"

-"Well the rag does match the curtain as they say. When I keep it on a shorter trim it gets lighter still. But yours matches as well. How come you don't shave it off? I thought this was all the rage with you young' uns"

-"My friend Alice actually shaves it all off. She says her boyfriend finds it very exciting that way. Me, I just trim it so that it doesn't show outside my swimsuit. Can't be bother with shaving for one, and I can't stand the itching when they start to grow back."

-"My husband actually enjoys a full bush. He says it has something to do with the pubes trapping my sexual scent which turns him on. He also says that he prefers a woman to a little girl. He's very understanding when it comes to appearance matters and never pushes me around like, wear this, shave that and so on"

-"You're really lucky. My previous boyfriends where really jerks sometimes. One actually said that he wouldn't even touch me unless I removed that "forest" down there. He never heard of me again"

-"I admit that Josh takes very good care of all my needs. He was my first and so was I for him, would you imagine? We've been together for almost nine years now. When I first met him I was not much older than you are now"

Laura fell silent. It seemed to Natalie as if a troublesome thought had entered her mind. Only the water could be heard splashing on their bodies. Laura glanced away from her.

-"Laura, there's something I'd like you to know. If it makes you feel better Josh and I knew that you could see us and we threw a show for you intentionally. I know, I feel like a bitch saying so, but it was really a great experience for us knowing that someone was watching. We also saw you masturbating on the long chair. I'm truly sorry if we caused you any discomfort. I would really feel bad if we did"

Laura turned to look at her. Natalie seemed genuinely sincere about what she was saying and looked concerned. Laura managed a nervous smile:

-"Well now that the cat's out of the bag I might as well share a secret with you. I really blew my top last night watching you. Actually, it was two orgasms because of your show. I'd never thought that doing something so naughty could be so exhilarating"

-"You're always welcome to watch". Natalie hesitated. She took a big breath and bit her lip. In a hush she said: "...you can watch from a closer distance if you like...I'm sorry...I'm such a pervert...I never meant to say that"

-"No, no", Laura blurted out.

An awkward silence fell between them.

-"I...I would like to watch...if that's OK with you" said Laura turning as red as a beetroot.

-"Well, both Josh and I would be more than happy to have you over...Listen, I'll tell you what. You can consider the invitation open on our side. Think it over at your leisure and you can let me know whenever you feel OK with it. I really don't want to push you into something you may regret afterwards"

-"I guess...I guess I'll just have to sleep on that and let you know"

-"Is it just sleeping or..." said Natalie with a wicked grin on her face.

Instead of an answer Laura turned her shower head towards Natalie and switched the water to cold. Both girls splashed around, their squeals resonating through the room. After a while both of them toweled off, dried their hair and dressed. Natalie went to the parking lot to her car, while Laura climbed her bike and pedaled off.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Midsummer Night's Dream

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 358 milliseconds