• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Midsummer Night's Dream Ch. 02

A Midsummer Night's Dream Ch. 02

That night Laura couldn't go to sleep. She thought about the chain of events that had started since she spotted Josh and Natalie last night. Deep inside she was in turmoil; on one hand she felt ashamed to even entertain such lustful thoughts. On the other hand there was a deluge of raging fantasies, things which she had dreamt of before but dared not speak of them to anyone, lest she be cast aside as a sex freak. Now an opportunity presented itself. "Carpe Diem" as they had been taught in Latin. "Opportunities multiply when they are seized" as her father often liked to say. "But what to do?" she thought over and over and no easy answers came to her. The worst part was that she could not even trust Alice with such a secret, there was no one she could confide in. With these thoughts in mind she drifted off into a fitful sleep.

She had lost all track of time. Blurry flashes darted in and out of her vision. When she tried to focus on one, it would vaporize, only to be followed by another. Laura was tormented; she wanted to shout "what do you want of me?"

- "What do you want from yourself?" came back the answer.

- "I don't know, I don't know! I can't decide! Please help me decide!" pleaded Laura.

A deep rumbling laughter mocked her.

- "Help you decide? Do you think it's that easy? I'll help you decide, but at a price."

- "What price, please tell me!" begged Laura.

- "You'll soon find out" said the voice and abruptly everything turned pitch black around her.

- "What's happening? What's going on?"

- "Patience child, you'll soon find out" echoed the voice in a soft, almost hissing tone.

She was alone in a room dressed only in her underwear and a t-shirt. The room had furniture in it and a faint light could be seen beaconing from a corridor. Come to think of it, the room seemed familiar and she was most certain she had seen it before but she was surrounded by this haze which made her thinking almost lethargic. Annoyed that she couldn't remember where she was, Laura decided to head towards the source of light, perhaps there lay some answers to her questions. As she stepped into the light, she realized that the corridor stretched to both directions as far as the eye could see. The corridor was lined with doors some of which were ajar while others seemed firmly shut.

- "Where am I? What is this place?"

- "This is the place where you'll find answers, child" said the voice.

- "How am I to find answers here? Why are some doors closed?" asked Laura in a childlike voice.

- "Do you think this is some sort of a guided tour? Answers, child, come at a cost. Nothing is given for free" the voice scolded her in an austere tone.

- "I'm sorry, I meant no offense. It's just that I'm so confused and there is this annoying haze everywhere, which makes me dizzy."

- "Once you start searching the haze will go away, that I can promise child" said the voice in a distant, softer tone.

Laura started to move towards the first half open door. As she moved towards it, the haze lifted and the light dimmed. She looked around and a revelation came to her; she knew where she was! She was outside Alice's bedroom. Just as she was ready to open the door she heard giggles and laughs from the interior. She stopped trying to figure out to whom the voices belonged. One laugh certainly belonged to Alice, she was sure of that. The other didn't register with her mind. Intrigued, she peaked through the door. What she saw made her gasp. There was her best friend Alice clad in just her panties laying on top of another girl.

Without realizing it Laura pushed the door open and stepped inside the room to watch. After taking a better look she recognized the other girl as Anna, a friend of Alice's from her piano class. The girls didn't seem to take note of her presence; it was as if she wasn't there. Dumbfounded, she watched as Alice begun to kiss Anna all over. Gently at first, with more passion as time passed by, Alice roamed with her lips and tongue over Anna's body, while she writhed in sensual delight. She left no part of Anna's body without attention; she nuzzled her neck, succulently sucked on her nipples and planted wet kisses on her abdomen. Anna was bucking her navel towards her, a sure indication that she craved more intimate attention from Alice. Alice though would kiss and bite her genitals above the fabric of her underwear, mercilessly refusing to take them off.

Suddenly, Alice stopped what she was doing and stood beside the bed. Like a vampire, she swooped on Anna's neck biting and nuzzling her with animal - like ferocity, while at the same time her hands grabbed hold of Anna's thong and ripped it to pieces. After this display of brute lust, Alice climbed back on top in a sixty nine position and proceeded to suck on Anna's clitoris with renewed frenzy, while at the same time she forcefully grinded her navel on Anna's face. Laura watched flabbergasted. She couldn't fathom that Alice had such a fiery temperament in her. As she stood beside the bed watching, she felt the familiar hardening of her nipples, soon followed by a swelling in her vagina. Transfixed, she continued to observe as Alice, now flushed red allover and glistening with sweat, rode Anna's face towards a cataclysmic orgasm.

Laura felt her labia moisten as her excitement rose higher and higher from all the visual stimulation she was receiving. Hungry with desire she looked around for a place to sit and relieve her tension. She sat on the chair beside Alice's desk and took of her thong, mentally preparing herself for her orgasm and the relief which would soon follow. Slowly she moved her hand down her abdomen towards her throbbing genitals. Touching her clitoris, she felt a powerful current of intense pleasure course through her whole body. She closed her eyes concentrating on her own feelings, while in the background she heard the sounds of ecstasy that Alice and Anna where emitting.

Just as she was ready to climax, the room vanished and the haze returned. She was back in the corridor once more, just outside the door she had previously entered. Anxiously she tried to get once more inside; she desperately wanted to see this to the end but despite her efforts the door wouldn't budge. The throbbing in her genitals had subsided somewhat, but to her dismay she was left with a frustrating swelling and wetness in her vagina. "What's going on here? What's the meaning of this? Why can't I get back inside?" she asked aloud but no one answered. Miserably, she looked around. She could see another half open door nearby to which she headed with caution. As she peaked through, the haze lifted and she could see clearly once more.

Inside she saw someone very familiar to her. It was Robert, a friend of hers from the swimming pool and for whom she used to have a massive crush. Robert was apparently peacefully sleeping on his bed. Afraid of yet another sexual encounter she decided to leave when she noticed Robert stirring in his sleep. Horrified, she tried to close the door, when all of a sudden, a strong gust of wind picked her off her feet and landed her in the room. Behind her the door closed with a loud bang. Looking around once more she saw that Robert had just shifted his head around and had resumed sleeping once more. As she gazed at him her stare was fixed on his genitals, which where tantalizingly within reach. "No...no...please no..." Laura thought as she averted her sight. She closed her eyes trying to think about anything else but Robert and his nakedness. Alas, her body seemed to have a mind of her own and the gentle throbbing she had endured since her last encounter quickened in pace and intensity. Opening her eyes she saw that although Robert was still soundly asleep, his cock was beginning to stir. Right before her eyes it grew, first exposing his scarlet colored glans, until finally it reached its full, rigid length. Laura gulped with amazement at what she was seeing. Inside her mind a battle was raging:

- "Can I touch it without him getting awake? Just a small touch nothing more. He won't mind will he?"

- "Oh God, what am I talking about, what kind of a monster have I turned myself into? What's happening to me?"

- "Come on...just a touch, he won't mind, in fact he'll probably enjoy it. If he wakes up even better for you."

- "No...no...It'll ruin everything, he'll hate me, he'll think I'm some kind of a freak creeping like this in his bedroom."

- "Can't you see his smiling in his sleep? He's obviously enjoying himself! Perhaps it's you he's dreaming about. Why don't you lend him a helping hand?"

Laura stared at Robert's throbbing cock as it twitched and pulsed with his heartbeat. Unable to resist, she raised her hand and with her index finger she touched his cock just below the glans on what seemed like a pink landing strip. To her surprise it jolted upwards in response. Immediately she withdrew her hand, looking to see if she had woken him. Robert appeared peaceful, unaware of the intrusion. More boldly this time, she traced her finger on the entire length of the shaft, exploring his scrotum and his perineum before stopping to check on him. A thin smile had appeared on his face and he seemed to be murmuring something which Laura could not make out. His mind was obviously in a dreamlike state making him unaware of his environment. Emboldened, she continued her fondling, paying more attention to the sensitive tip this time. Her fingers swirled around his glans, paying special attention to the Y shaped pink area on the front. His cock responded by hardening even more. The bulbous tip darkened in colour appearing now deep purple in tone. His muscles started to flex as he stretched his legs and arched his back. Soon, a few drops of clear liquid appeared at the tip. Curious, Laura touched these with her fingers and saw that they were much like her own sexual fluids, acting as a natural lubricant. She proceeded to coat the glans with her fingertip and soon the upper part of his shaft was glistening.

Laura had never felt so aroused herself; her nipples where fully erect and their friction on her t -- shirt felt almost painful. Her labia where completely engorged and she could feel her juices leaking beyond her panties now. Her own relief was not far, she was sure. Her hand was now fully stroking his penis which felt as hard as wood to the touch. Robert stiffened and arched his back, his chest flushed red from excitement. Laura saw his scrotum sack rise and constrict in preparation of his ejaculation. She saw a tiny white droplet appear on the tip of his cock. And then everything vanished, the haze returned and she was once more lying outside in the corridor. What had not gone however was the stickiness in her palm and the maddening throbbing of her genitals.

- "No...no...please...no...Why do you torture me so? Please let me relieve myself!"

- "There is one final vision for you to see, child. Then you'll have the answers you were looking for."

She was instantly teleported on a double bed, in a room which she didn't recognize. Twilight filled this room from some distant source of light which she couldn't see. She had been completely stripped of both her t-shirt and her underwear and lay naked on the sheets. Something stirred from behind her pillow and before she knew it, she was blindfolded. Before she could react, her hands and legs were tied to the bed. She laid spread eagled, unable to move much, unable to see or hear anything. Fear crept inside her as she started to thrash about trying to free herself. Finally, panting with exhaustion she gave up her struggle. She felt a warm breath gently blowing on her genitals. Then she felt a face burrow itself on her pubic hair. Whoever it was, Laura could feel his nose firmly pressed on her mons pubis deeply inhaling her aroma. She felt a pair of hands gently massaging her inner thighs, whilst the face moved towards her outer labia. Soon, a playful tongue was swirling around her clitoris, while at the same time she felt a finger penetrating her inner labia.

Laura was certain that if there was a sexual paradise she was in it right now. A mouth clasped firmly on her clitoris and began to rhythmically suck on it. The finger she had felt before started making circular movement on the roof of her vagina while another one started to massage her anus. Laura closed her eyes and felt her body go tense in anticipation of a massive release. Her heart was racing, her breathing was labored and she was audibly whimpering now. As she opened her eyes...she was back in her room, in her bed. She gasped as the most powerful orgasm hit her again and again in what seemed like eternity. Clasping her hands over her navel she felt warm liquid being forcefully expelled from her vagina in short squirts. After a full minute of contractions, she collapsed on her bed unable to move a limb.

"Wow!" was all she could think. "Talk about a wet dream". Her bed was a complete mess. The sheets where stained by her juices and the bed cover was off, exposing the mattress. Her underwear was damp and so where her thighs. Fearing she had peed herself she sniffed at the liquid but it was neither urine nor her normal vagina secretion. She looked at her digital alarm clock by her bed; it was nearly four AM. "I've got to clean up this mess before someone wakes and sees this" Laura thought. She bundled all her bed linen and put it in the laundry hamper as she did with her t -- shirt and underwear. Next she had a quick shower as she felt hot and sticky from all those bodily fluids. There she noticed to her amazement that her genitals must have been so aroused in her dream, that they were still sensitive to the spray of water. After toweling off, she changed into a clean t-shirt and underwear and hopped on her bed. She drifted off to sleep with a big smile on her face.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Midsummer Night's Dream Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 386 milliseconds