A Midsummer Night's Dream Ch. 03

- "The cook says that Laura has to stand still, while I eat her out."

Josh could hardly believe what he was seeing. There was his wife, 28 years of age, burying her face in Laura's navel, a girl barely 18 years old. And what's more, they both seemed to be enjoying themselves immensely. Natalie had latched her mouth on Laura's clit, alternating between sucking and swirling her tongue over it, whilst her hands firmly gripped her butt, forcing her labia to mash against her mouth. Laura's orgasm hit her like a full force gale; her legs buckled and she would have fallen over had it not been for Natalie's iron grip on her butt. Sensing her orgasm, Natalie softened her tongue flicking but nevertheless kept up a certain pressure. Laura could feel her pelvic muscles rhythmically contracting again and again in what had probably been the best orgasm of her life. Finally, she had to push Natalie's face away from her mound, as her clitoris had become too sensitive to the touch. Laura finally came down from her post orgasmic cloud and looked around: Natalie was being fingered by Josh who, in the meantime, had stripped. Feeling on the verge of collapse, Laura sat on a couch nearby, while Josh made Natalie sit on all fours and proceeded to furiously ram her from the rear. Natalie had her hand between her legs and was going at it full speed, when all of a sudden Josh pulled out and released a colossal load on her butt. Feeling Josh's fluids on her helped push Natalie over the top; her orgasm came as a welcome release to the massive sexual build up that she had experienced all day.

As they all lay there basking in post orgasmic bliss, it was Laura who first came down to earth. Staring around, the realization that she was stark naked in her neighbors' living room and that they had engaged in mutual sexual activities sunk in. Experiencing the classical post -- orgasmic low suddenly made her feel vulnerable, yet the very notion of what she'd just done was mind blowing in a good way. She stood up and headed towards the bedroom to change.

- "Natalie, I really ought to go. I can see lights in our living room. I think I better head home."

- "Certainly. We'll get dressed ourselves and you can be on your way."

The girls headed for the bedroom, while Josh picked up his clothes and went to the bathroom.

- "I do hope you've enjoyed yourself. No hard feelings I hope. This was a first for us you know, so everyone's bound to feel a bit apprehensive afterwards."

- "Well, I can't say that I didn't feel a bit awkward when I realized I was sprawled naked on your couch. But I'd be lying if I told you that I didn't enjoy myself."

- "Will we see you again?"

Laura fell silent at that. A wicked grin formed on her face.

- "I really got to go," said Laura and she planted a small kiss on Natalie's lips.

**********

- "So, what do you make of our young friend. Shall she be coming for more?" asked Josh.

- "I think so, yes, but I wouldn't bet the ranch on it. I did give her my card and asked her to pass by the hospital for a check up. If she shows up, we'll know. Plus I can always bump into her at the swimming pool."

- "She seemed quite...how shall I put it...infatuated with you...your kisses and all...pure magma...she wasn't faking it."

- "That I can assure you. Can't say I didn't enjoy it myself. What about you then?"

- "For a moment there, I thought my cock would explode from all the pressure. Most definitely the wickedest show I've ever seen. I'm a happy man now," said Josh with a grin.

- "Oh? So, you're telling me that you need an eighteen year -- old to jump start the motor? Is that it?" mocked Natalie.

With that Josh, tackled his wife onto the couch.

- "Let me just show you the state of my motor then, honey."

- "Oh, how lovely," laughed Natalie. "Round two it is then! I'll tell Laura we should do this more often."

- "Women...always unsatisfied!"

- "If you knew how sweet your cock tastes you'd be just as unsatisfied."

- "Let's try to saturate your appetite then just a little."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds