• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Miracle
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

A Miracle

Elena said, "wait, you will need some lubricant."

Elena took some lubricants from the shelf and gave it to Lisa. Lisa quickly applied them on her fingers and put her fingers in Rose's butt hole and started rubbing them in and out of it. Rose moaned with the coldness of the lubricant. Then she applied lots of lubricant around my hard and pulsing dick.

After a couple of minutes she announced we were ready. I moved forward and placed my dick head on her already slimy sphincter. She shuddered with the first touch.

Suddenly, Lisa said," Rose, place your leg on the edge of the tub." Rose did that. Then her ass cheeks were wide open and there was a space between her legs. Lisa placed herself between her spread legs. She put her mouth on Rose's awaiting pussy lips. Lisa took her tongue out and licked my balls, which were close to her mouth. We both grunted due to sensation.

I pressed my dick head hard to the entrance of the asshole. She greeted my dick head with a moan. Lisa started, licking the Rose's pussy slowly. Rose's legs were trembling with double sensation.

Elena climbed the bathtub and placed her fully dressed self on the opposite edge of the bath tub. Now she was right in front of Rose.

I pressed a couple of inches of my dick in the hole. She was tight as hell. It was very difficult for me to stay on the course. Her legs were trembling. Lisa grabbed her two legs for support. Lisa was working hard on Rose's swollen clitoris with her tongue. I pushed my dick further into her pucker hole.

"Aahhh, you are too big for me," She screamed.

"You want it bitch. Didn't you," Elena said to her.

"Yes, I want this. Eh..." Rose said.

After some measured thrusts in her ass-hole, I was ball deep. My balls were touching her ass cheeks. Lisa was lapping her pussy with the tongue. She sucked my balls for some time. Then I started humping her with a slow and steady pace. Her ass-hole walls were resisting my assaults. She was grunting with pleasure. Rose's pussy was licked hard by Lisa.

"You are looking like a slut. You are a dick slut, aren't you? You want dicks in your every hole," Elena started her dirty talking to Rose but all she was getting in response was grunting and moaning.

I watched Elena in her eyes. There was a flame of lust in it. I want to take Elena right there in that bath tub. I want to rip off her evening gown and want to fuck her hard. I want my dick in her. I want her very badly. I increased the momentum of thrusting, due to these thoughts. Now I was pounding Rose with a furious pace.

Lisa was using her magical tongue on Rose's pussy lips. I dig my fingernails on her ass cheeks. Rose extended one arm to slow down my pace, but I grabbed her arm and pin it down on her back. I was sweating then. Some sweat drops were dropped on her back.

The only response I was getting from Rose was half grunting and half moaning. I only could see her sweat filled back.

"Fuck your whore Kris, Fuck her and make her cum on your dick. She is a cumslut. She likes to cum, so fuck her harder and make her cum," Elena said to me.

Her dirty talk puts me on the edge and I didn't want to back down so I was giving everything in my thrusts. It was savage and animal like thrusting. I knew Rose was on the edge too.

Suddenly Lisa puts her two fingers in Rose's pussy and that did it. Her back arched and her pussy walls started pulsing beneath my dick. Her ass-hole walls clinched my dick and Elena grabbed Rose's face and pressed her lips on hers. That was it; I started spraying jets after the jets in her ass hole. The walls of her asshole were milking my cock. I almost fell on her back. Elena broke their passionate kiss. I released her captive wrist from my fist.

Her pussy was still pulsing. Lisa also released her legs and Rose collapsed on the bathroom floor like a detached tree.

I was shocked and quickly was on my knees in front of Rose. She was breathing heavily. I lift her in my arms; we got out of the bathroom and put her on the bed. I was worried. Elena and Lisa were worried too.

We gathered around her. Rose opened her eyes after some time.

She said, "Wow that was incredible. I never had an orgasm like that in my life. You guys were great."

We smiled at each other.

I spoke," we thought you just passed out."

She replied with a smile, "Ya, almost, my pussy is still throbbing."

I placed myself right next to her. I was joined by Lisa. We exchange kisses.

Elena smiled at us and said, "Ok, love birds, Take a rest and thanks for the show." Then she left the room. I took Lisa and Rose in my arms and fell asleep.

********

When I woke up, it was still dark outside. Lisa and Rose were sleeping, right next to me. I kissed their foreheads and got dressed and left.

When I reached at the ground floor Elena was there. She was drinking at the bar. She beamed a smile at me.

I approached her and asked, "Now, tell me about Rose and Lisa."

"Tell you what?"

"Who are they?"

"Is it important for you to know about them after all this?"

"Yes, I want to know."

"Ok, they are trophy wives."

"What?" I was shocked by the revelation.

"Trophy wives, wives of two..."

"I know what trophy wives mean, Elena. So they are married and you didn't tell me anything." I asked angrily.

"If I did tell you that then you wouldn't sleep with them," She smiled.

"Yes, I wouldn't, I thought they were two lonely girls," I was still angry.

"Yea, they are lonely and they are pretty girls, Rose's husband is a very wealthy aged man. She married him for his money. Sex between them is non existence. She is 27 and he is 75, so you can imagine their sex life. She always felt the guilt of marrying him for his money. She wanted herself to be punished for her sins.

"While Lisa's husband is a 35 year old stock broker. He lost interest in her after some time of marriage. She was always alone in their huge mansion. She was sexually frustrated just like you. Her husband is more interested in the accounts than her. I met them at a party and I found out about their sex lives. They didn't want to take any professional help or didn't want to involve in any kind of extramarital affair so I told them I would find them an equally sexually frustrated guy. Then I found you," she smiled at me.

I was quiet. Then I looked in her eyes and told her, "and what about you?"

"What about me?" Her expression changed.

"Does your boyfriend know about this?" I asked.

"You mean about this arrangement, Of course not. I am not that wild," She replied with a smile.

"No, not about that, about your Voyeurism," I said plainly.

She was stunned.

"You like to watch people having sex, aren't you?" I smiled.

She was speechless for a moment, and then said, "No, he doesn't know that."

"So, I am glad that there is a one thing which I know about you and your boyfriend doesn't," I smiled and got up to leave.

Suddenly she said, "Please give me your number, I will give it to the girls, so if they wish to do this again, they can contact you."

"Of course and you are also invited to watch the show," I said with a mischievous grin. I gave her my number and started walking to the door.

She said from behind, "and by the way, thank you, Kris."

I turned around asked her, "for what?"

"For not including me in your act," she said with a smile.

"Are you kidding me, you got a boyfriend," I said and left the club.

I knew at the bottom of my heart, I want to fuck her, but I want her to come to me. Now, after all this I want her more. So this is the story of the miracle which happened to me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Miracle
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 158 milliseconds