A Mischief Ch. 02

There was no way to go back, so I began to work on his member with both my hand and mouth.

It was enlarging and I was thoroughly enjoying the act insisted by my brother. I gagged a little bit as it went straight into my throat and was gasping for breathe. He released me and allowed some time. Now I was eager in doing so and began to repeat so as to make it iron rod to fuck me. Now his cock was in full erection and I was holding it with two hands and even after that there was place for another two hands. He looked at his cock proudly and said softly, "Very good, you have learnt the art fully. Now stand and come with me."

He dragged me to the full size mirrors so as they reflect images in his room and kept me on one side so as he and I could see what was happening. His hands played with my boobs and my nipples received full attention from him. An electric shock ripped through my body. His right hand came down to my navel while left hand continued to play with my left boob.

His fingers encircled my navel, one hand played with my boob and his lips were inching towards my mouth. I was horny to say least and opened my mouth and welcomed him. It was so good and there was some pressure beginning to mount in my pussy.

"I am going down and open your pussy lips," saying his hand went to my thighs and began to move up. My pussy was welcoming his hand and finally his fingers touched my clitoris and began to massage it. I could not cope up with increasing pressure and shuddered in another orgasm when his fingers entered and finger fucked.

"Oh! You horny sister, you are cumming, cumming eternally. Shall I put my cock in your pussy," my brother whispered in my ear.

"Hmm.. oh yes, do it brother. Do it immediately. My body and especially pussy is waiting for it so long," I seductively whispered back.

"Come to bed facing the mirror. Kneel down in the bed and stand in so as to I shall fuck you from behind. You can see my cock opening the entrance slowly."

I obeyed. He came behind me and took his member in his hand and aimed it directly on my pussy. I could feel the head touching my pussy lips pushing, opening and entering slowly. I was unable to tolerate as another pressure developed in me.

He teased with his cock slowly entering and retrieving it back.

"Please brother, don't tease me. Fuck. Fuck hard for your elder sister to enjoy your thrust."

"No sister, it will hurt you. You have to bear the initial pain when first entering, then it will be a very nice fuck, I assure you."

Saying these words he began to apply pressure and I could feel my poor pussy being stretched so fully at the first chance itself. Suddenly, he applied some pressure by holding my hips.

"Oh! No!," I cried in pain and felt something was cut open. I began to retrieve, but he held me tight and said, "Wait Kamala, the pain will reduce. Don't worry. It is usual when you fuck for the first time. So calm down."

He consoled me and removed his cock allowing some time for me to accommodate. I was in total pain and at the same time felt it so good.

He began to move slowly entering inch by inch. I opened my eyes and saw half of his cock was out and my pussy was fully stretched. Only half cock could do this much, I could not imagine if fully inserted.

Like a master he worked with half of his cock and I screamed in yet another orgasm. I was unable to count how many times I came as he continued for nearly half an hour without fully inserting.

"Oh, my goodness, I can't believe it my dear wife. See mine is standing erect hearing this. Please now give your attention to it," my husband interfered. We both were wondering how it came to erection after a very long period, may be hearing his wife being fucked by her brother in her voice made him erect. I fondly took it in my hand and then in my mouth. He was moaning soundly and within minutes came in my mouth.

"Sorry dear, I couldn't control myself, so came in your mouth," my husband told me in sorry note.

"Don't worry dear, it is ok. I can take my husband with whole heart as I did for my brother," I said shyly.

"Very good. Thank you, carry on."

He gripped me hard and began to move fast. I could feel his organ swelling and in the next thrust he groaned and fell over me. He was releasing bulk of juices in successive movements.

We both fell on the bed and were gasping for breathe. He caressed me and said, "This is the best fuck, I had so far. Thank you so much, sister."

"Thank you brother, I was overwhelmed by joy due to your superb fuck. I can't forget in my life," I complemented him.

After that, he guided to the attached bathroom and helped me wash clean and I helped him too.

He kept hugging me and we both took a light snap to refresh.

Around 1.30 p.m., he woke me and said, "It's time for lunch. After lunch, we have to take rest for one hour and it will be around 3 p.m. My parents will arrive around 6 p.m. So, we are left with hardly 3 hours. We should not waste time. So do what I say, ok sister."

"Yes my dear younger brother with cock and power equaling that of a horse, but kind enough to give your elder sister the ultimate pleasure. What I have to do? Order Me?" I said with a broad smile.

"From 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. you should not allow your beloved cock alone. It should either be in your hand or mouth for making it erect and in your pussy for a nice fuck, ok."

"Sure, I obey brother," I replied joyfully. As said by him, he was inside me but he slowly advanced and in the final fuck he was fully in me totally piercing my pussy. When I came to my room and saw it in the mirror, the enjoyed pussy was in shape of oval 'O'.

I said to him next day that he made me 'O', he again laughed mischievously and said, "ok sister, let it be our secret code. Hereafter, if you need me tell me and if I need you I will tell you, 'O' podu (meaning in Indian language that DO 'O') and we both laughed together.

My husband watched me in disbelief and said, "I thought you are a calm village girl, but you have enjoyed it with your brother and openly describing to me. So we can't judge a person by mere appearance – is correct. Any way, thank you dear for telling these things."

"Thank you dear for forgiving me and discussing freely with me," I replied with proud and enthusiasm.

"So you had repeated the fuck with your brother and got me my son. I have to thank specially for it to you and Kumar," he said.

I think I was blessed first with a well hung younger brother and now with a true loving, understanding husband.

Suddenly, my husband said, "Now you are in forties but looking much younger and more beautiful than teenage girls. Your body is still in very good shape with your 36DD still upright breasts, beautiful curves wherever necessary, inviting hips, flat tummy and above all the same smiling beautiful face, I am really proud to have such a beautiful wife."

I blushed and my face turned red at his sarcastic comments.

He asked me a question to enlighten my sex life. "Dear, I hope with your body still in good shape, your pussy will be longing for a young rock hard cock. Your brother can't be invited as he in out of our country. It will be a shame if it is done outside as one or other day it may be exposed. But I want you to enjoy life fully for which you must have active exciting sex. So give me an option for finding one person like your younger brother, who will be able to fuck you hard that too in front of me."

With that we went to do our routine work after hugging and kissing each other passionately.

Suddenly, something flashed in my mind and will be in Ch. 03. If you can guess, you are absolutely brilliant. Thank you.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds