A Model Sister

I had my finger totally in her asshole, and was sucking her pussy hard as she started coming. She started pushing her pelvis as hard as she could on my face and I was sucking her as hard as I could – as if there would be no tomorrow. Meanwhile she bit me lightly on my cock and sucking its head, started jerking it from the base with one hand and with the other started doing what I was doing to her asshole. She licked her finger and pushed it in. I have never had anything in my ass, and it was a bit painful. But that state of excitement was too much to care for this. She started fingering my asshole as I did hers. But after her finger entered my asshole she found my prostate and started massaging it from inside my rectum.

Ohh,…. Yeahh,…. Didi…. Leena didi…. You are the best…. The best cocksucker in the world…… oh… didi… yes, I am coming…. I am coming…. Make me cum… didi, my darling didi … my sexy didi …. My lovely didi … make me cum in your mouth … I want to come in your sexy mouth……. Didi… oh… my Leena did…. Suck me … suck me harder my didi……

As my cock spurted out its jism, she started shivering, her thighs clasping my head tight and her cunt forcing itself on my mouth and I knew her time has reached too to reach the climax. I increased my speed of sucking and fingering her ass and continuously flicking her clit.

With my cock still in her mouth, she could not utter a word, but made throaty noise and her whole body tensed up. I while later she took her mouth off my cock and got off me and stood near the sofa near my head as I was on my back – my face inches from her pussy. The panty was still there, but pushed to a side. There was a look of pure ex=cstacy on her face.

You are the best didi – I complemented her.

You are great too. – she reciprocated “ So far I was giving head to give people pleasure, but this time, you gave me heavenly joy eating me. This was the best cunnilingus I ever had. No one made me cum like this.”

She sat by my side and started playfully jerking my limp cock. This is a beauty. She said. I am sure it will fit me fully and well. She was chuckling. She bent over again and took my cock in her hungry mouth and started sucking it. Her nude charm, her uninhibited sexuality and her open display of her sensuality and sex appeal made me hard again in no time.

“Let me ride you this time,” she said and without waiting for any response from me, climbed on me, placing her legs on either side of my waist. She caught my cock in one hand and slowly descended on my cock, make way into her lovebox by pushing her panty aside. My as she descended her pelvis – my cock entered the taboo passage, which was so warm, so slippery and so tight!! I felt as if it is meant for my cock alone. I screamed with joy as I entered her. “That is it didi, it feels so good, it feels so nice… I feel so great to be inside you … inside your warm pussy… your pussy is so tight …” I said as I started jerking my pelvis and giving strokes from below. She was riding me with equal speed, and was going up and down with her tits jiggling and moving. They looked like water-filled balloons, taut and firm. I reached for them and grabbed them, and she went on slowly increasing her speed. She undulated her pelvis and I could feel her cunt muscles contracting and gripping my cock like a viece.

“You not only have a tight pussy, you know how to use it,” I said panting.

“Your think cock fits it so well. It is just right for my pussy. I hate to have wicks in my pussy. I like to have such thick and hard cocks always.” She said and went humping me.

”Have you ever been gangbanged?” I asked her as she went on fucking me,”Or have you ever tried threesomes or more?”

“No, never. But would not mind sometimes. I know it would feel great to have cocks stuffed in all your holes. But shall tell you the truth, I have not even tried anal sex ever.” She said as if she was giving her teacher her progress report.

“There will be plenty of time and opportunity for that.” I said as I went on increasing my speed. She was now bending forward letting me play with her mammaries and also rubbing her clit as she bent forward. We went on like that for quite a while, and as I was pinching her nipples while shoving my dick deep into her from below, she announced she is coming. Her movements became faster and faster and she started moaning and throwing her head and then collapsed on me with my rock hard cock still in her pussy as her pussy flooded again with her nectar.

Beads of sweat was glistening on her forehead. Some streaks of her hair were plastered on her forehead because of sweat. But there was look of sheer joy and happiness on her face. Her lovely eyes were twinkling. I lifted her putting my hands under her ass and then slowly made her lie on the huge sofa by my side. I made her lie on her abdomen and went to her feet. I raised her hips and now, she had her head on the sofa lifting her ass, as she positioned herself o her shoulder and knees. I made her spread her legs. Her great posterior was thrust up, and her fantastic ass was facing the ceiling. The think strong of her panty was peeking out from between her fleshy ass cheeks. I pulled hard on it as it snapped off. The flimsy thin and small piece of cloth was torn and gone. I started licking her pussy kneeling right behind her. I fingered her clit and pushed in three fingers into her well lubricated pussy, which was gaping open after our fucking and reached her asshole with my mouth. She never expected my mouth on her asshole. I started licking and sucking her asshole. I pushed my tongue into her asshole and made sure it is well oiled for future action. Making sure her asshole is slippery, I started fingering her, and then pushed in two fingers. I alternated between my mouth and fingers on her asshole and after w while it was sopping wet. Knowing that it is time for me to take her anal cherry, I knelt right behind her and placed my cockhead on her asshole. I reached for her clit to excite her further and take her mind off the possibility of pain as was about to bugger her. While massaging her clit, I pushed my cock slowly. It felt tremendous resistance. I stopped for w while, and started fingering her cunt. Then again, slowly and slowly asking her to relax, pushed my cock.

Aaaa hhhhh… it hurts….. it pains… your cock is…. Too thick….I cannot take it… my small asshole will be torn … you are tearing me apart…. No…. no… stop…. It….

But before she could finish it, I had my cockhead inside her asshole. As my cockhead made the most glorious invasion of its lifetime, into my beautiful elder sister’s virgin asshole, I stopped for a while. I was feeling grand having been able to bugger my sister, my lovely didi. I slowly and tenderly massaged her pussy and suddenly felt her sphincter relax. As it relaxed, I pushed my cock deeper. It was the tightest hole my cock ever had entered. It caught my cock from all around and fitted it so very well that the pleasure from the friction was incredible. I started moving my cock in and out slowly. I took some of her pussy juice from her dripping pussy and rubbed on my cock when it came out. I went on applying spit and saliva on it in between. Now, we have started on a perfect rhythm and started moving in unison. I gained speed and started fucking her ass.

“It feels like I am in heaven…. “ I grunted….” I never could have imagined fucking your asshole would be so great…. It is the best piece of ass I have ever experienced. It is just meant for my cock…. Mmm…. Aaa…. Hhhmmm…” I went about fucking her tight asshole and now, she was cooperating by giving backward thrusts. I knew she was enjoying it as well. As I fucked her ass, I reached for her pussy and started fingering it.

I feel great too… - My sister was uttering,” It feels fantastic, I never knew taking it deep into ass will be so much joy… it feels different… I feel as if something is filling me completely, totally. I feel as if everything in my body has been filled up.. it feels out of the world… it feels sooooo goooooood…… yes, fuck me you fucker… drive that fat cock into your sisters ass…. Come on… fuck me… fuck me hard… sticll harder… yes, give it to me… give your cock… bury it deep in my ass….. do my ass… yes…. Take me… to heaven…..

Her entire body tensed up… I knew she will be coming again. I felt my balls tightening and I gave one last powerful thrust to bury my cock right unto its base into my sisters ass. As it started spurting the hot juice I gave the last strokes. She tightened her rectal muscled and as I was giving my final strokes, her rectal muscled and anal sphincter tightened around my cock as tight as a hand can hold. She milked my cock of the last drops of semen as I came gloriously in my sister’s asshole.

We collapsed on each other, and I took her in my arms as she kept her head on my broad chest. I held her to me, and she was caressing my chest with her nimble fingers and sucking on my nipples. With the other hand, she was caressing my balls and cock.

In few minutes, my sister’s manipulations brought my cock to life. Her expert hands which had given hand jobs to many people brought back life into my cock. This time, she lied down on her back, and I went between her legs in missionary position. We went on fucking each others brains out till we both climaxed.

A while later, as both were completely spent, we went up, had shower together as we washed each other. She brought out her clothes to show me,”Tell me my lover boy, which one do I wear?” I went through all her clothes, and chose a black net top, which will show her bra and cleavage to full glory and a ultra small shining latex skirt, which will show her ass cheeks and panties even if she bends slightly. She smiled, and picked them up and wore them over a black quarter cup strapless bra and black semi-transparent g-string.

I wore a pair of chinos and a T shirt and as feeling proud to be escorting a very sexu=y and beautiful lady, went with her to the disco.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Model Sister
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds