A Model Student

For the next couple hours, with only minor breaks, I held the pose. About half way through the session, snow began to appear on the window, first as flakes that instantly melted into droplets but then as an opaque layer of snow on the slanted surface.

The session wound down. The four artists critiqued each other's finished products, pointing out how each interpreted the subject different and which was the best in show. As they did I sat on the edge of the dais, naked, awaiting a cue for Auslander. I did not wait long. He turned and gestured in my directions. "I wish to thank our model for this evening, Hagen." Again I nodded. "In addition to being an accomplished model, she is well versed in other artistic talents, which she shared with me during out last session." I checked for a reaction amount the three men but did not notice any anticipation. "If Hagen is agreeable, I would like her to demonstrate her talents for us this evening. Are you agreeable?"

I sat on the edge of the dais and waited. Auslander moved towards me with his smock unbuttoned and gesturing to his audience. "I was smitten by Hagen since the first time I saw her." His tone was avuncular but quickly changed to lewd as he continued, "however, when I heard her high school nickname was 'Handjob Hagen', I became very intrigued. Of course, I had to research this topic. Research, I might add, that is still on going." The last remark brought a laugh from the crowd.

By now he was standing beside me, facing the small crowd. Sitting on the dais, my eyes were higher than his crotch. I glanced at the onlookers hoping for a reaction but caught note of nothing more than lustful curiosity. I looked up at Auslander and then gazed directly at the bulge forming behind his pants. "Showtime!" I announced, "let's get on with it". At that I spread my knees slightly and place a hand on my pussy. With my other hand I reached out and pressed my palm directly against his hard cock that was straining to get out. I skidded forward to the very edge of the dais, spread my knees farther and slipped my middle finger up my cunt as I continued to massage Auslander. The crowd murmured in approval.

Auslander reached for his zipper but I brushed his hand aside. Needing both hands, I unbuckled his belt and forced his pants down around his thighs. The erect cock sprang free and pointed directly at my tits. I positioned myself comfortably before it and began to stroke. Stroking slowly, I urged the precum to sweat from the tiny eye. When it did I pressed the tiny droplet with my thumb and lubricated the head of his cock. Auslander hummed pleasantly.

I picked up the pace of beating him off and returned my hand and continued to play with my clit. I glanced up and received an approving nod from Auslander. I felt confident and in control.

I blocked out the onlookers and concentrated on Auslander's cock. With growing enthusiasm I stroked it towards me. Each pump brushed the head against my taut nipples. When they were adequately varnished, I lifted his rod at an angle, leaned forward and kissed his balls. Auslander and the audience groaned. Auslander had maintained a level of control but I wanted to move on to whoever was next, so I picked up the pace, faster and more pressure. When I felt he was getting close to spewing, I opened my mouth and completely enveloped one of his balls. It was if someone set off a blasting cap. He immediately shot a wad near my ear and into my hair. I released my bite on his ball and milked the last of his spume onto my face. Auslander exhaled a long sigh of satisfaction as I eased the last drop from him.

I was concentrating so much on my task that I had not paid attention to the three observers. I released my grip and turned to find three organs in various stages of tumescence aimed at me. I laughed as I took hold of the most flaccid and worked it. As if in a movie queue, the other two waited patiently. Not wanting to disappoint anyone I halted my leisurely masturbation and took hold of a second dick. I had to wiggle myself into position to effectively work them at the same time but I did. With a cock in each hand I started to jerk them.

While I was busy with Auslander they obviously had aroused themselves and seemed anxious to blow their wads. 'Moe' became squirmy with my handjob and gently grasped my hand and prompted me to work faster. I responded by quickening my pace and he quickly erupted on my arms and tits. As he did he freed my hand from his rapidly softening organ.

It always found it difficult to accurately direct the aim while I worked two cocks. Now with 'Moe' satisfied I turned my attention to 'Larry'. I pulled the organ close so it would shoot where I intended and then worked vigorously. We worked in unison, he thrusting his hips and I stroking his shaft in a counter direction. Moaning and grunting he approached an orgasm.

"Where", he uttered through his gritted teeth.

"Anywhere. All over me."

"Your face. I want to come on your face."

I moved close to the head as I tried to control his thrashing.

"Now. . . Now . . .Now!" His voice trailed off as a load of come splayed across the bridge of my nose. I closed my eyes as the second coated my eyelids with warm nectar. A third and fourth dribbled from him and on to my chin. It was ecstasy! I rolled on my back, closed my eyes and savored the sensual coating. I opened my legs to adequately expose myself and continued to masturbate with two fingers.

I heard a low slapping sound that made me open my come caked eyelids and look around. I had forgotten about 'Curly'. He was kneeing at my side, cock in hand, jerking off. I reached for him but he shook his head "No" and continued to beat off. In concert with him I vigorously fingered my cunt.

"I want to shoot on your pussy. Cover your hair."

"Ok" I replied. I stopped masturbating to give him a clear view. He strained and pulled enthusiastically before he unloaded a thick stream onto my curly hair. Thick beads clung to the strands and streams ran down my thighs. Curly sat back spent by the effort.

I heard the crowd rustle. Streamlets of come were running off my face, small globs clinging to my hair. The musky aroma soothed me as I lay on the hardwood. Without any qualm or hesitation I returned to beating off. I opened my thighs to provide an ample view and placed my two fingers directly on my clit, which I massaged easily in a circular motion before gently slipping my fingers deep in me. I stopped at my second knuckle and stretched my cunt by rotating from side to side. The juice quickly built up and seeped out past my fingers.

I withdrew my hand and brought it to my lips and tasted the bitter nectar. To please the crowd, I smeared come over my face with my finger and then sucked the droplets. Before I could gauge the crowd reaction I returned my hand to my cunt and feverously fingered my hole. The tastes, smell and the crowd aroused me. With my eyes closed and my lower lip firmly between my teeth I worked myself into an orgiastic frenzy. Groaning, working my hand and rocking on my heels I quickly reached the tipping point. I then turned on my side clasped my hand firmly between my thighs and cruised into an orgasm.

I opened my eyes to see the snow layering deeper against the tall window. The room felt surprisingly warm and comfortable. I wanted to remain under that spell forever, but the magic was broken by comments about the time and how deep the snow was piling up. So I arose and stood with the artists and watched as the city became smothered in snow.

"I can give you a lift to the train stop, if you'd like." I turned to 'Curly' who already had his coat on. Auslander interjected in a loud voce, "you are all welcome to wait out the blizzard here. There are adequate rooms and amble wine and spirits." The remainder of the crowd murmured assent. I nodded to 'Curly', "thank you. I would appreciate a ride."

I dressed without bothering to clean the come dregs from me. As I pulled on the shirt, the viscously liquid soaked into the fabric and clung to my skin. I paid it no mind and continued to dress. The small crowd watched for whatever entertainment value they could extract. I was happy to oblige them.

As we started out the door, Auslander approached me with an envelope. "You forgot this." He said with a satisfied gleam in his eye. "Thank you" I replied as I took the envelope and shoved it in the front pocket of my jeans. Auslander nodded in approval at my gesture.

Curly's car crunched over the snow as we made our way to the main street. The city was eerily quiet and deserted as he turned and asked, "Where do you live?" He was offering to ride me to my house. Given the weather and the likelihood that the train would be late, crowded or slow I decided to take him up on his offer. I did not want to give the actual address, so I provided directions. The car slid slightly as we meandered through the narrow row house streets with cars parked dangerously close on either side. We crossed the low bridge and approached the train stop down the hill from my house.

"It is a little out of the way" I apologized.

"Not for my, I am familiar with this area. I know it quite well in fact." As he answered the soft glow of the dashboard light illuminated the wedding band. He gave no indication whether he noticed that I noticed.

"Where to next? You don't live at the train stop."

"Across the tracks and up the hill. Don't try to get up that hill in this snow. It may not be long but it is steep. I can walk from here." As I said this, 'Curly' put the car in gear and crept across the tracks, stopping at the side of the road leading up the hill into the neighborhood.

"My name is Rick" he stated matter of factly. "You are an attractive girl. May I call you sometime."

"Perhaps" I answered. "I don't like to give out my number." I thought that would end the conversation, but Rick pulled out a pen and paper and wrote a phone number.

"Here, take this. It is the direct line into my office. Nobody answers it but me. Call me anytime." I accepted the folded paper and thrust it into my pocket. "Ok" he said, "how do I get in touch with you?"

"Call Auslander. He can leave a message for me in my mailbox at school." I felt like I should say more but I left it at that. In the brief silence that descended between us, I studied his face. It was kind and pleasant with soft features and a wry smile. I fought back a sudden urge of arousal.

"Thanks for the ride." I pointed towards the intersection. "Continue on for a block, take a left at the stop sign, then a right at the light. That road will lead you back into the city." I opened the door and let a draught of cold air rush in but shut it immediately. I then leaned towards him and reached my hand between his legs and rubbed letting my hand linger.

Without a word we embraced and kissed. Long and hard our tongues intertwined. I offered no resistance. I felt a burning urge to continue but slowly pulled away. "What do you want?" I breathed softly.

"I am satisfied jut being here" was his reply. "What do you want?"

My mind swirled. The attraction was instantaneous, not premeditated or presumed. The affect just suddenly overcame me. I took a deep breath, "I want to blow you." Why I answered that way I don't know but it was how I felt.

He shifted in his seat and unbuckled his belt. Eagerly I bent over and placed my head on his lap, unzipped him further and fumbled through the folds of his boxer shorts. His cock was limp and tasted vaguely of come. I took it in my mouth and gently sucked life into the flaccid organ. It perked up and I proceeded with slow, erotic oral stimulation.

He slipped his hand under my coat and ran it down my spine and over my ass. "Unbutton your jeans." It was a request and a command. I paused and lifted my hips to unbutton them and loosed the zipper. His hand slid inside my jeans and under my panties. A soft finger traced a course down the crack of my ass. I took a breath and waited for a second. No dead air I must continue! I dropped onto his cock and proceed in earnest to coax an orgasm. His finger separated my ass and lit on my butt hole. I flinched. The subtle pressure caused my hips to relax and his finger lightly penetrated my unadulterated orifice.

"Don't", I muttered, "Not my butt hole."

He withdrew his finger and slid his hand farther down my mesial groove until his finger lightly touched the edge of my cunt. I gave a murmur of thanks and resumed the mouth music. A car drove past and the headlights partially illuminated the interior. I paused until the glow passed, then resumed with more enthusiasm and coaxed an orgasm. I reached for his hand and gently urged it away from my ass, sat up and opened the door. "Get in touch" I commented as I sprang from the car and stared walking.

The streetlight cast an arch across the smooth layer of snow. I walked through it and into the shadow. Once there I stepped back secreted by the trees and shadows and watched. The car sat still for a few seconds. I thought he would try to follow me up the hill, but he did not. Instead he moved on. I watched the taillights slowly fade away into the falling snow.

To Be Continued

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 108 milliseconds