A Modern Love Story

Kelly was the first to react. She held my hand and said, "Oh, Ben!"

It took a little while for the significance of what I had said to register with Carl. He looked around the restaurant to ensure he could not be overheard and then he spoke. He had a questioning look on his face.

"Let me get this straight. When you say that you want to be present, do you mean what I think you mean?"

"What do you think I mean?"

"That you actually want to watch?"

I nodded, "Yes. That is exactly what I mean." I could feel the lump in my throat as I waited for his reply.

"Are you taking the piss?"

"No, I'm deadly serious." There was no doubting my tone.

Carl looked at Kelly. "He is straight, isn't he?"

She nodded but her face showed her anxiety. She could see I was getting annoyed.

I spoke very deliberately. "You don't need to ask Kelly. You can ask me. Of course I'm straight, Carl. You've heard of voyeurism, haven't you? Well, being a voyeur doesn't mean you're bent. I don't suppose I'm the first husband to be turned on because his wife has been to bed with someone else."

Carl raised his hands as if to surrender. "Sorry, Ben. I wasn't casting any aspersions. It's just not what I expected we'd be discussing over lunch. And it was a bit of a shock, Kelly being with you."

Kelly was looking from one of us to the other and her relief was self-evident. Moments earlier she had been afraid that Carl and I would end up brawling in the restaurant.

"If it's any consolation, Carl, Kelly had no inkling, whatsoever, that we were meeting you for lunch and is probably just as shocked as you are. And, as far as the subject matter, we've never ever discussed such a thing before." I looked at her and she nodded in affirmation. "But now, I've put my cards on the table; you both know what I want. Whether or not I get it depends upon you two. It's your decision. And whatever you decide, there'll be no repercussions; that's a promise."

Carl let my words sink in and then he looked at Kelly. "How do you feel about it, Kelly?"

She looked first at her lover and then at me. "Well now that I've got over the shock..." There was a slight hesitancy in her voice; she was still weighing it up. "Er…I suppose it would be all right." Then she made up her mind and there was no more equivocation. "If that's what it takes to makes you happy, Ben," she smiled, "I'm prepared to do it, but I can only speak for myself. Carl has to make up his own mind."

"Well if it's okay with you, Kelly, it won't be a problem for me, that's for sure."

Kelly spoke for the two of them. The soft smile was still playing on her lips. "Well, Ben, it seems we all agree."

The waiter then arrived with our order and we commenced eating. We had a very nice Bardolino with our meal. There was far less tension now and we were even able to laugh occasionally. We ordered port with our coffees. Carl raised his glass. "I'd like to propose a toast to the three of us; 'the eternal triangle'. Or do I mean 'the equilateral triangle'?" He smiled at both of us.

Kelly, catching the mood at once, did likewise. "The Bermuda Triangle."

I wasn't about to be outdone, either. "Trafalgar Triangle!"

It was Kelly that asked the inevitable question. "Surely you mean square?"

"No, Kelly, of course not. How can you have a square triangle?"

This was getting a bit silly but it was a sign that the former tension had disappeared and that we were now at ease, hardly the case when we had first sat down. Being up front and open had helped bring about the change, but the alcohol we had consumed was also responsible for our relaxed state. In fact, we were not far from becoming as relaxed as newts. I asked the waiter for the bill.

As Kelly and I got up to leave, Carl said something about us all meeting on a Saturday night. He also told me that to pull a stunt like this, I had to have balls. Maybe I did, I thought to myself, but they weren't like his, though.

In the taxi on the way back, Kelly made it clear that she was none too happy about my subterfuge. (Isn't there a saying about people in glasshouses?) But it didn't matter, no harm had been done, and at least now everything was in the open.

That same evening the phone rang. I answered it. It was Carl and he asked if he could speak to Kelly. I suggested she take the call in the study where she could talk more freely. They must have been on the phone about fifteen minutes or so. When she returned she planted a long wet kiss on my cheek.

"He's going to come round on Saturday night. I told him he could stop over."

So, it was going to happen! My mouth was dry, and my heart was thumping as the full impact of Kelly's words began to register. I tried to speak calmly. "So what did he say to you, Kelly?"

"He just wanted to be sure that I was happy to go along with it. I told him that I was."

I kissed her. "Do you want to spend the night with him, Kelly."

"Would you mind if I did?" She was biting her lower lip.

"No. You can hardly invite him to stay and have him sleep on his own, can you?"

"Ben, you are wonderful!" She kissed me again.

Wonderful, or just a fool! My mind was in turmoil. There was, of course, intense excitement but there was real anxiety too. I was actually encouraging their relationship. Kelly was already aware of this and now, following our lunch, so too, was Carl. Kelly had said that it was just a mutual physical attraction, but there was a risk that it could become more than this. Anyway, I reasoned to myself that they would continue to see each other, with or without my sanction and irrespective of whether I was there or not. It was not too difficult to persuade myself that the pros far outweighed any cons.

Next day, at the office, I struggled to concentrate on my work; most of the time I was thinking about the forthcoming weekend. I went to a ladies' shop in my lunch hour. I wanted to buy Kelly some undies for the following night. It was as if I was gift-wrapping Kelly for her lover. (I'm sure a psychiatrist would have a field day with me.) I was very particular. I didn't want anything loud or tarty. The colour had to be white or a pastel, I wanted her to look pure, virginal even. I bought the only thing I liked, a pair of panties in white cotton. There was a cartoon drawing of a young couple on them. It was the sort of picture that would often adorn the front of a 'To my wife' birthday card. And under it, were the words, 'Be gentle with me.' On my way home that evening I also bought her some flowers. I gave her those as soon as I got in.

We finished our dinner and went and sat in the conservatory. I told her that I had another little gift for her and I gave her the panties. Kelly thought they were very sweet indeed, and told me she would wear them the following evening. I was really pleased that she liked them. We had a couple of glasses of wine and ended up watching a bit of television before turning in for an early night. We made love but Kelly specifically asked me not to cum inside her. It was obvious to me that she didn't want her fanny tasting of semen. Not before tomorrow night anyway. I lay alongside her in bed listening to her regular breathing. Unlike me, she appeared to have no trouble getting off to sleep. I wondered if she'd go off to sleep so easily tomorrow night. Would she get the chance? Would she want to, even if she did!

I woke up early on the Saturday, made the tea and brought it upstairs to Kelly. Having tea in bed is very civilised way to start the weekend. There is time to talk to one another, for a start. But this morning conversation was virtually non-existent. It was evident that the tension was getting to us. Kelly usually goes shopping on Saturdays on her own. I went with her this morning. I can't say it is my favourite occupation but at least it helped to pass the time. I have accompanied her before and I've found the best way to cope is to leave my brain at home. However it was different this day. I found myself fussing over things that, under other circumstances, I would not have given the slightest thought to. In Sainsbury's, for example, did we need any more coffee? Should we get custard creams or digestives or both? And then in Boot's, did Kelly have enough Femfresh? I'm sure I must have driven her mad. We got back home at midday and had a light lunch. I kept myself busy in the afternoon, pottering around the garden. Kelly finished the housework, her last task being to put the freshly washed sheets and duvet cover back on our bed.

It was now about a quarter to seven. Kelly disappeared into the bathroom to get herself ready for the evening. She was still at it an hour or so later, when I bought her up a cup of tea. Fortunately we have a second bathroom so it was not a problem for me. I had showered, dressed and was already sitting in the lounge having a beer when she finally came down. She looked absolutely stunning. Her hair was again swept up, her make-up was perfect, especially the eye shadow and she was wearing the same figure-hugging two-piece that she'd had on that unforgettable night when she'd rediscovered sex! She had put this outfit on just for me! The silver stud earrings and matching necklace looked just right, too. As she walked over to kiss me her unrestrained breasts gently swayed under the thin grey fabric.

"Kelly", I said, "you look terrific." Despite the beer my mouth felt dry.

"Thank you, Ben." She gave me the once-over. You look very nice yourself." All I had on was a short sleeve casual shirt, a pair of lightweight summer trousers and some decks. She stood in front of me. "And I'm wearing my new knickers. Do you want to see?" She pulled her skirt up. The dark shadow of her pubic hair was visible through the white cotton. The words, 'Be gentle with me' appeared slightly convex, covering her mound as they did.

I smiled at her. "They're delightful."

Just then we heard the minicab hooting. We had arranged to meet Carl at a pub, on neutral ground so to speak. A short while later we were driving into the car park of the Black Swan. I was aware of the butterflies in my stomach as I entered the pub. It was already quite crowded but Carl was nowhere to be seen. We sat at the last empty table and I went and got some drinks. Kelly took a sip of her gin and tonic. There was a slight pause and then she asked, "You are sure about this, Ben, aren't you?"

I felt my heart beating faster. "It's a bit late to be asking, Kelly, but yes, I am, as long you still want to go ahead with it." Was I still so sure? I thought I was, but the nearer we got to the moment of truth, the less certain I became. I attempted to deflect the question.

"What about you, Kelly, you do, don't you?"

"I think so, Ben. Anyway, it's what you wanted, isn't it?"

Our conversation was never going to end at this rate, nor was it destined to because just then Carl came in. He was wearing a light blue casual shirt and a pair of dark blue cords. There was a pleasant aroma of after-shave about him and his dark hair was shining. I said hello and shook his hand. He stood over Kelly and I saw him take a quick look down her neckline, no doubt taking in the swell of her breasts and the absence of a bra.

"Hello, Kelly. You look very nice." He bent down to kiss her hello. It was a formal act, exactly how one would have expected platonic friends to greet each other. No one watching would have thought otherwise. Nevertheless Kelly coloured slightly.

"Hello, Carl." Her voice betrayed her nervousness.

"What can I get you?" I asked him.

Carl had a lager and I got another round for Kelly and for me. Whether it was the heat, our nerves, or a combination of both, the drinks didn't last long. Carl got the next round in. We sat there talking about this and that but our conversation was somewhat stilted. In truth we were all preoccupied with what we were going to do when we got home. It was now about ten. I looked at the two of them and suggested that we make a move. Both agreed and within fifteen minutes we were home. Carl retrieved an overnight bag from the boot of his car together with a bouquet of flowers, which he gave to Kelly. He dropped the bag in the hall and I led him into the lounge, forgetting momentarily that he already knew the way! I went out to fix some more drinks.

When I returned with them he was sitting in one of the armchairs whilst Kelly was sitting on the sofa. This was not going to plan! I again attempted some light conversation but with even less success than we'd had at the pub. The tension in the room was palpable; you could have cut it with a knife. I had to do something. I looked at my wife and spoke.

"Do you know what, Kelly, you look so gorgeous, I could give you one here and now! What do you think, Carl?"

Kelly looked embarrassed at this point. She leaned forward to get her glass and Carl, who was sitting opposite her, was again able to look down her top.

Carl, always the charmer, merely said in a soft voice, "You do look beautiful, Kelly. And I can see just what Ben means!"

I looked at Kelly sitting next to me. She was looking at Carl.

"Perhaps I ought to change places with Carl. Would you like that, Kelly?"

She was unable to speak for a moment. Carl was looking at her waiting for her to answer me. The room suddenly seemed deathly quiet. When she finally spoke, it was just one word.

"Yes."

Chapter 8

Carl and I changed places. My glass was nearly empty so I fetched another beer in from the kitchen. By the time I'd returned they were already kissing. I sat down fully aware of the pounding in my chest and of my racing pulse. No! Don't let me have a heart attack. Not now, please! But it was just the excitement of the moment. In front of my very eyes, no more than a few feet away, my beautiful wife was about to have sex with her lover!

Carl's hand was already gently caressing Kelly's left breast. Her hand was touching his face whilst the other was resting on his thigh. They were kissing each other with real passion. He began to knead her breasts, feeling for her nipples, and gently squeezing them through the thin fabric of her top. Thin as it was, it was too thick for Carl, and his hand slipped under the material in order to stroke the soft smooth skin of her breasts and to tease her rigid nipples. Then he slid her top up, thereby exposing both breasts in full. The top was rucked up around her neck so she quickly slipped it off completely. He changed position slightly so that he could kiss her nipples and as he was doing this Kelly was looking directly at me.

She was still fairly composed although I noticed that she was already breathing more heavily. She was trying to gauge my reaction and she smiled when she saw the thin material of my trousers struggling to contain my erection. However, her expression gradually began to reflect her own increasing sexual arousal. He was still sucking at her nipples and she was still softly stroking his hair, but by now Carl's hand was on the inside of her knee. I was transfixed as I watched it glide up her inner thigh. She had parted her legs a little, so as to make it easier for him, but his movement was causing the clinging fabric of her skirt to be stretched. Kelly solved the problem by lifting her bottom and pulling up the skirt so that she was no longer sitting on it.

Although she was still looking in my direction, her eyes were now half closed, and it was clear I was no longer registering in her vision. She was too pre-occupied with her own sexual pleasure. Carl's hand was exactly where they both wanted it to be and all that separated his fingers from her warm wetness was the thin white cotton. He could feel the outline of her labia lips, could even feel them separating as he pressed the damp material against her. He whispered something in her ear and she immediately raised herself from the sofa for a moment. He grasped her panties and slid them down her thighs. She then sank back in the sofa, and raised her feet off the ground. Carl pulled them down the rest of the way and removed them completely. He noticed the words for the first time and smiled. Then he held them to his face and inhaled Kelly's intimate fragrance. Kelly now parted her legs and both Carl and I were treated to an unhindered view of her dark triangle. Except that it was no longer a triangle! No wonder she had been so long in the bathroom! She had trimmed her pubic hair in the shape of a heart and in addition she had removed all the hair either side of her pink and succulent labia. It was a real work of art.

Possibly interested in such art but undoubtedly keen on the canvas on which it was painted Carl gently pressed his palm against her pubic creation, and his fingers began to play in her wetness. His thick middle finger disappeared into her and I saw Kelly close her eyes for a fleeting moment. He withdrew his finger and I could see it was already coated with her lubrication. He put it in his mouth and sucked it. Then he penetrated her with two fingers, moving them around inside her, and stretching her in different directions. She let out an involuntary groan and once more closed her eyes. As he removed his fingers she opened them again. She was looking at him as he put his fingers to his lips. He smiled and offered them to her. She delicately touched the tip of his finger with the tip of her tongue. She seemed to like the taste because she then took the whole finger in her mouth. And then she licked his other finger. She had no sooner released them than they were again inserted into her entrance. And a minute or so later they were back in her mouth and she had to start all over again!

He now knelt down in front of her and positioned himself between her legs. Before he bent down to lick her he reached up for her skirt and removed it. As she sat down again she moved closer to the edge of the seat and spread her legs. Carl bent forwards and inserted his tongue into her opening. The room was alive to the sound of his slurping and her whimpering. I had to undo my zip and hold my cock. After ten minutes or so, during which Kelly must have climaxed twice, Carl lifted his face from her fragrant wetness and kissed her full on her lips, his tongue darting into her mouth. Then she got to her feet. She was totally naked apart from her necklace and her shoes. She looked ravishing!

Kelly told Carl to stand up and she unbuttoned his casual shirt and removed it. Then she dropped to her knees and proceeded to take off his shoes and socks. She unfastened the catch at the top of his trousers, unzipped him and pulled them down. He kicked them off and stood there wearing only his Calvin Klein's. Kelly kissed his imposing bulge and then she eased them down until he was able to step out of them. He was now as naked as she was. I had seen Carl's erect prick before, of course, but I'd never seen it from such close proximity and in such good light. The crown had an almost velvety texture whilst the shaft was veined marble. It was magnificently erect, proudly standing out from his stomach. It was threatening, malevolent even, yet at the same time, it promised untold sexual pleasure. She asked him to sit down on the edge of the sofa. Carl and I both knew why. She was going to fellate him.

He sat down where indicated and looked at Kelly as she moved between his legs. He was eagerly anticipating that moment when he would feel her lips and tongue on his sensitive crown. But before her mouth was otherwise occupied, she turned round to look at me. She silently shaped the words, 'I love you,' and then she turned back to his immense organ. I watched her hold his thickness and press her face against it whilst she gently caressed his testicles. I watched her hand gently travelling up and down his smooth column. I watched her lick him from the forest of black hair at the base of the shaft to the underside of the bulbous head. And I watched her finally take the head into her mouth and begin to suck it. It was no good; I had to take my trousers off, and my shirt followed. Kelly had seen some movement out of the corner of her eye and she let go of his cock in order to see what it was. She smiled when she saw that I, too, was now naked and she returned to the job in hand, or more accurately, mouth. I sat back in my chair, gave them my rapt attention, and slowly masturbated.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 160 milliseconds