A Moist Date Ch. 3

Meanwhile, Ronni was sitting on Monica's face in the living room, grinding her cunt on the blonde's mouth. She clutched with leather-encased hands on either side of Monica's head, riding the chewing, licking mouth. Monica squeezed the Asian girl's ass cheeks, slapping each one periodically to enhance the pleasure. Suddenly, Ronni pulled her cunt from the face beneath her and rose on her knees.

"Oh, baby! Oh, gawd! I need to do it! I need to give it to you! I gotta go, go, do it!" Ronni looked down at Monica with teeth bared. "Take it all, baby! Take it!!" Monica wasn't sure what was going to happen next, but she knew she would take whatever the animalistic Asian girl was going to give her. She gazed at Ronni's almond eyes as they hooded erotically. Suddenly, a squirt of liquid shot into Monica's mouth. It was hot, tangy. But good. Then another squirt. Monica swallowed. This wasn't as thick as girl come. What was it? Ronni's cunt drew closer to her mouth and quickly more squirts jetted out into her mouth. It was pee! That's what it was! Ronni began peeing directly into Monica's open and willing mouth. As quickly as it came out of the hot pussy, that was as quickly as the blonde swallowed it all down, savoring the new erotic flavor. The hot yellow liquid began pooling in her mouth. She was in heaven, never thinking this would be so incredibly erotic, another woman peeing in her mouth.

"Leave some in your mouth, baby! Let's share it... I wanna taste!" Ronni pleaded. She stared at Monica's face and the girl-urine that had pooled in her mouth. She quickly moved down to Monica's face and rolled onto her back, pulling the blonde over onto her. Monica closed her mouth and instinctively knew what Ronni wanted. She pursed her lips and let the pee drool down into the waiting open mouth beneath her. The Asian girl gratefully took the combination of her own pee and the blonde's warm saliva into her mouth, savoring the exotic taste. Monica slowly pressed her pursed lips down on Ronni's, all the while gazing hotly into each other's hooded eyes. The two pairs of full, pouting lips felt warm and spongy as they pressed on each other, then Monica began to slowly open her lips.

As Ronni returned the opening, Monica allowed the gorgeous Oriental girl to suck out the pee into her oral cavity. Some dribbled over her teeth and lips. Some pooled under Ronni's studded tongue. Passion took over and they snarled into each other's mouths. Lips formed female suction seals to each other and tongues angrily twisted and turned, slavering over each other. Ronni's Asian lips pressed hungrily onto Monica's. They were so full and pliant. Even though Monica had very large, full, sexy lips, Ronni's covered hers and mashed them together.

"Mmmmffff... ummmmm..... ummmffff", was all Monica could get out as their faces moved together. She could feel Ronni's tongue stud slide out of her mouth and insinuate itself seductively through her lips, flicking at the roof of her mouth. The blonde girl was easily persuaded. She opened her mouth and allowed Ronni full entrance. Her heat level rose quickly as she felt the tongue stud rub along her own tongue. It was like awakening a sleeping serpent. Their tongues began to dance together, slipping and sliding from one mouth to the other. Saliva and Ronni's pee accompanied the tongues and formed a wet trail on and around their mouths. Teeth clicked against teeth, tongues ran across gums and inside their cheeks. Then they both opened their mouths wide and licked each other's tongues all over--top and bottom.

They locked their mouths over each other at right angles so that their tongues were invisible. Anyone who has experienced a deep French kiss knows what was happening inside. One could visualize those hot tongues, slick with saliva and urine, wrapping around and around each other, gliding over and over each other. The two women were locked together at the mouth. Their full, soft lips were munching away at each other. Their heads twisted back and forth slipping luscious lip over luscious lip, and every few seconds their mouths opened and tongues darted in and out. One and then the other inserted her tongue deep in the mouth of her sex partner, and as she withdrew it, the other sucked it briefly as if reluctant to let it go. After trading off several of these tongue sucks, Ronni stuck her tongue way out and Monica wrapped her lips firmly around it. This time the Asian girl plunged her tongue through the tightly puckered lips of the blonde girl and fucked the female mouth with it.

Suddenly, Ronni plunged her leather-gloved fingers into Monica's juicing cunt. Monica returned the favor. As the two girls passionately soul kissed, sharing saliva and urine between them, they heatedly finger fucked each other to incredible climaxes. One after the other as they screamed into each other's mouths. Monica squirting onto Ronni's hand, Ronni sluicing her pussy juice up to the blonde's wrist. They couldn't get enough until they were thoroughly spent. Monica drew Ronni's leather-gloved hand from her cunt and sucked each finger clean, pressing her nose to the leather palm and sniffing deeply. The combination of the taste of her feminine juices and the smell of urine and leather drove her to one more orgasm. She smiled as then Ronni raised her hand to lick them clean with her Asian lips and gold-studded tongue.

"Wow, now THAT was some show, girls!" Vixxen and Jennifer stood in the doorway of the bedroom. Jennifer wrapped her arms around the Nordic blonde from behind and ground her cunt into the round, tight ass. Vixxen reached back over her shoulder to stroke the back of the Latino girl's head. As she did that, Jennifer slid her hair into Vixxen's armpit and massaged the sweaty blonde hair slowly, erotically. "Hey, you girls need to come down to the Black Raven so we can hang together, ya know? We need to make this a regular thing, ya think?" Vixxen smiled. They all smiled and nodded wearily.

An hour later, after exchanging phone numbers, dressing and leaving, Jennifer was driving Monica to pick up her car where she had left it at the restaurant. The blonde held hands with her new girlfriend as she drove. They stopped by the car.

Jennifer drew Monica closer to her in the seat. "Well, thanks for going out with me, Monica. I had an incredible time, needless to say. How about you?"

"Jenn, this wasn't at all what I had expected. It was wild, I loved it. And I think I like you a lot." Monica kissed the brunette lightly on the lips.

"Yeah, I think so. But with all this happening tonight, we never had the chance to really go to bed together, alone, ya know?" She smiled softly.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. But we have so much to look forward to on our second date! Right?" Jennifer gazed down at Monica's freshly lipsticked mouth.

"Oh, yeah, babe. You know it. You know it." The busty blonde returned the gaze down to the other girl's full, pouting lips and closed the distance between their mouths. They locked lips for one final time on their first date. As the two beautiful girls passionately made out in the front seat of the car in the parking lot, the sun began to rise on their--next day together?

* * * * *

I hope you enjoyed our girls' first date! Let me know if you enjoyed the tale, and if you'd like to see them return--and how about our stripper girlfriends? Would you like to read more tales of our dance-club twosome? Email me at the email address in my profile.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 535 milliseconds