A Mole in the House Ch. 07

Abdullah's orgasm came on so quickly he was shocked when he found himself suddenly fucking the boy harder and felt himself swell and shoot his load. Matthew clenched his ass down against Abdullah's cock taking his sweet nectar as he released another torrential orgasm shooting across both this and Abdullah's chest.

"You are now mine." Abdullah declared raising his head licking the traces of Matthew's blood off his lips. "No one will ever touch you but me again." Abdullah pulled his cock from Matthew's ass watching his cum drip slowly out of him.

"I am yours to do with as you please My Lord and Savior." Matthew whispered slipping from the bed to his knees before Abdullah.

"You will come back to Cairo with me and join my stable of men?" It sounded like a question but Abdullah meant it to be a statement.

"Of course...My Lord and Savior I will go anywhere you want me to go and serve you as long as you will have me."

"Good!" Abdullah exclaimed. "Tomorrow we will go shopping and buy more toys and you will introduce me to all these kinky little things."

~*~

Abdullah was lying on the bed Matthews and on his knees at his feet alternating between licking and sucking his toes and rubbing them gently. "Tell me something dirty you have done while I rest." Abdullah muttered relishing Matthew's touch.

"Hmmm...One time I had two cocks in my ass at once..." Matthew said, there was a touch of pride that his extensive sex life was interesting to his Lord and Savior.

"Two? I had seen pictures of this but have never imagined it to be possible." He thought back to his three ways with Ivan/Aaron. As much as he had hoped that he and Al could sandwich Ivan in the middle it never happened, mainly because Al wasn't interested. So they settled for either Al or himself fucking the other with Ivan fucking their ass. Both of them were addicted to feeling Ivan's cock in their ass. Abdullah allowed his eyes to scan over to Matthew whose cock was hard again...or still. He was grateful the boy didn't have a cock he desired. "What else?"

While Matthew thought he moved up Abdullah's legs and positioned himself at the apex of his thighs.

"I belong to a group of men that are HIV negative and we only fuck unprotected amongst ourselves. Sometimes on the weekend I would be the only bottom and they would lay me out in the living room, restrained to a spanking bench or table and they would use me all weekend constantly filling my ass with their cum."

Abdullah felt his cock twitch at the same moment Matthew's tongue flicked out and began licking his balls. Wondering for a brief moment if he should be angry that he hadn't given his permission to pleasure him he let the thought go as he spread his legs and gave access him ready access to any part of his body the boy might want to play with.

Matthew didn't dwell long on Abdullah's balls, the moment he spread his legs wider he buried his face in the crack of his ass and began slowly licking Abdullah's hole. The moment his tongue connected, Abdullah let out a loud groan and pushed his ass deeper against Matthew's face.

"Yes...dirty boy...lick me there..." Abdullah cried out. Starting with the just tip of his tongue Matthew licked around the hole waiting patiently for it to open to his hungry mouth. The moment he felt Abdullah relax he pushed more of his tongue into him until he was licking his anal ring silently begging to pass. Abdullah was panting, these new sensations this man was making him feel were so unique he didn't know how to react. No one had ever shoved their tongue up his chute before and as dirty and is seemed he only wanted more.

A moment later he felt both Matthew's finger and tongue licking the walls of his ass. Abdullah's cock went from spent to hard and dripping precum in a blink of an eye. "More," Abdullah groaned in a voice Matthew barely recognized. Matthew slipped his one finger out replacing it moments later with two fingers and was immediately rewarded with a deep moan as Abdullah's ass wrapped around the boy's fingers. Matthew didn't want to cross any lines but was taking his cues from Abdullah's sensual moans. He stroked his fingers slowly in and out taking liberties to go deeper each time he stroked back in again, his mouth and tongue continued licking and keeping his fingers lubricated.

"Oh please...I need to fuck you...come sit on my cock." Abdullah sounded desperate. Matthew pulled his fingers out and kissed Abdullah's ass one last time and moved up the bed until he hovered over Abdullah's cock. "Go slowly...I want you to feel every inch of me going into you."

Feet flat on the bed Matthew lowered himself down onto Abdullah's long thick shaft. He took each inch slowly savoring the feeling of being filled. When he was fully impaled he held himself still and clenched his anal muscles massaging the cock that was buried in him.

"Ride me, fuck my cock." Abdullah said pulling the chain on the nipple clamps. "The more you please me the more I'll pull..." Abdullah knew how to treat this boy. If he wanted pain then he would have to earn it.

Matthew pulled back against the nipple clamps watching his nipples pull unnaturally from his chest. The more tension Abdullah created the harder he bucked his hips and rode Abdullah's cock.

"Yes slut...ride my cock..." Abdullah yelled yanking the chain harder. Matthew simply smiled and pushed on harder. Abdullah dropped one hand and grabbed Matthew's balls squeezing them hard in his fist. Matthew let out a loud gagging sound, clenched his ass tighter and started rapid, bouncing movements driving Abdullah to squeeze his ball tighter, pull the chain more and shove his cock deeper into the boy. "Of fuck!" he screamed a minute later shooting a thick load of cum into Matthew.

Silence blanketed the room. Abdullah laid on the bed his eyes shut, Matthew was still sitting on him. For the first time in as long as he can remember Matthew's body was wracked with a delirious pain that was filling him with so much joy he had to fight the tears he had been holding at bay.

He moved slightly and Abdullah's flaccid cock slipped from his ass. Matthew could feel the thick load dripping out of his ass and let it ooze onto Abdullah cock. Moving away from Abdullah he brought his mouth down and licked every drop and cum and Abdullah's cock clean. Abdullah just lay staring at this wonderful treat that had fallen into his life.

"We need to eat and fuel our bodies...I have one or two more loads left in me for tonight." Abdullah smiled and cupped Matthew's chin in his hand. "You will eat with me and experience a true Egyptian meal."

"Yes...My Lord and Savior..." Matthew bowed his head, closing his eyes relishing the good fortune that had come his way.

~*~

I was fighting a raging hard on from the sex that had unfolded in front of me over the past two hours. Lawrence was invading every synapse of my being. I wanted him so badly my body was hurting. It wasn't just the sex, although the sex was fantastic, it was the way he touched me and held me and made me feel safe and whole but mainly made me feel wanted. I silently prayed that this whole mess would be over in the next few days and that Lawrence would still want me after everything that had transpired.

I picked up the laptop unplugging it from the monitor and headed to the bedroom. After I plugged it back into to the flat panel I crawled into bed to watch round two of Abdullah and Matthew.

Tomorrow was a pivotal day for me. I had already figured that Abdullah would venture out in the morning to do his shopping. I knew that Abdullah kept his dietary habits strictly Halal - according to Islamic doctrines - and preferred to not to eat outside of the residence he was occupying. Knowing he was a creature of habit I knew that he would return to the suite for lunch, his big meal of the day. After he ate he always prayed, had sex and rested. He normally rose from his nap around four in the afternoon, which was when I planned on arriving at the hotel.

I wanted my plan to be executed in the safest and most humane way possible. I didn't want to get hurt and I didn't want to hurt anyone. Considering my line of work and all the years I was in the Navy I have never killed anyone. Al was the first asset I ever lost in the line of duty. It wasn't that I was opposed to killing someone - if it was warranted. I just didn't want to do it. I especially didn't want to kill Abdullah. I needed him to one; let me in on his plans for the conference and two; stand up and admit that he was the one that killed Al and that I was being framed. I knew that the second part was going to harder than the first part.

~*~

The Master/submissive stance between the two men was more relaxed after they returned to the bedroom from eating. Abdullah liked the sex they had earlier, but now he wanted to play without the constraints of him having to dominate Matthew.

"My friends call me Lolly...you may call me Lolly when I say you can, all other times you will address me formally." Matthew nodded his agreement and smiled. He was more relaxed now and was open to showing his new friend Lolly some more of the toys he brought with him.

"Are your nipples sore from the clamps?" Lolly asked twisting his nipples gently. Matthew winced slightly and told him that they were a little sore but the pain was bearable. "I would like to use my mouth on your nipples tonight...but sometimes I can be rough."

"I would like that very much. You know I enjoy the pain." Matthew tilted his head letting Lolly see the huge mark he had left on his neck. The bruise was bigger than a fifty cent piece and was a dark black and blue with Lolly's teeth marks circling the bruised area.

"I love how white men bruise so easily. By tomorrow I will have marked you more. I like my men to carry my marks." There was a brief pause before Lolly told him that when they returned to Cairo he would be tattooed with the Royal seal and would become Abdullah's permanent property. The thought of bearing Lolly's tattoo excited Matthew whose cock instantly went hard.

"Tell me more about yourself." Lolly said, his voice wasn't commanding but was firm enough that Matthew knew he had to speak openly and honestly.

"I was just out of high school in my first year of college when I met the man that was to be my first Master. I was in school on an academic scholarship but didn't have money for anything else. I took a job for a rich man that provided me room and board in exchange for keeping his house in order. Within six months he became my Master. He taught me one of the most valuable lessons I could ever learn and that was to always have an open mind and never say no to trying anything."

"He was a smart man. Why are you no longer with him?"

"He passed soon as after I graduated college. He left me a small stipend that allowed me to move to Atlanta and buy my house. I haven't had a Master since him...well until now."

"Yes, you are going to be mine and I look forward to it. But maybe you misunderstood my question, what do you enjoy?"

"Well you know that I like pain...and..." Matthew stopped and thought, there truly wasn't too much he didn't like but he needed to be communicative to Abdullah, "I do enjoy golden play, I like to drink piss and love to be pissed in the ass."

Abdullah's eyes opened widely. He had often dreamed of doing this and one time he took one of his men into the shower and pissed on him but had never had anyone open to more intensive play.

"Today I found out that I like my cock slapped..." Matthew continued, "and as you found out I do like to feel pain against my balls. I made myself that ball press and like to see how much pain I can take from that. I also found out from you today that I like to be bitten and hope that you will bite me as much as you like."

"Have you ever felt the regime of caning across your ass and thighs?"

"No my Lord..." Matthew looked at him with hope in his eyes that soon he would.

Lolly smiled and grabbed Matthew hugging him to him. "I will make sure that I tender you the amount of pain you require and will bite you every day. You are an enigma for me...most of the men I possess are dealt pain as punishment...when you misbehave I will have to withhold punishments from you to teach you a lesson. As for me I already told you that I like to have my cock sucked first thing in the morning. I am a very virile man and can cum many times in a day. I expect that you will offer me your ass or your mouth whenever I desire." Lolly lifted Matthew's head by his chin and looked into his eyes. "Sometimes I like to be romantic and hope that you don't mind that I will kiss you and make gentle love to you."

"I would like that very much Lolly." Matthew said looking at this man knowing that he would never find anyone like him again.

~*~

An hour later Abdullah was lying on the bed sleeping soundly. Matthew rose from the bed and stretched, wincing again from the pain of another bite, this one on his armpit - one of the most sensitive areas of the body. He rubbed that spot and smiled as he looked into the full length mirror. The bite mark on his neck matched the one under his arm but was nothing compared to the mark on his inner thigh. The raw bite which drew blood was almost twice the size and more black than blue. The moment Matthew touched the mark his cock stirred remembering the exquisite pain that went into making the mark. He had shot his biggest and thickest load the moment Abdullah's mouth clamped down on his thigh.

Turning back to the bed he looked at Abdullah. Could it be possible to fall in love with someone so quickly? He knew in his heart that no one would ever be able to equal this god of a man. He truly was his Lord and Savior and would always say those words with unequivocal reverence.

Silently he walked into the bathroom and took care of his more pressing needs. When he returned to the bedroom he knelt by the bed, laced his hands behind his neck and bowed his head. He would hold this position until his Lord and Savior woke and desired him again.

~*~

It was just after nine in the evening, I had been watching Matthew kneeling for close to thirty minutes without moving. I knew that Abdullah would rise again, at the minimum to pray but I suspected that as soon as he saw his new little toy kneeling waiting on him he would have that familiar stirring in his loins and take the boy again.

Having watched Abdullah and Matthew go at it for nearly five hours I could see that Abdullah had met his match with Matthew. He was the perfect partner for Abdullah and I hoped that if we all got through the next few days unscathed they would be very happy together.

Fazil entered the room to call Abdullah to prayer. Abdullah rolled over in the bed and looked at Matthew on his knees and smiled. "Fazil, this man is my destiny." He sighed, sitting up in bed looking at his lovely little slut.

"Shall I get your basin for cleansing?" Fazil refused to show any emotion when it came to his master's lovers. For years he had gone through the variety of men, each better than the next. His stable consisted of young looking men, mostly Asians with slight builds but when they travelled, which was often, he always sought out the more exotic type of man. In Africa he loved the dark skin, well hung tribal looking men. In Europe he enjoyed an opposite spectrum - the fair skinned, blonde hair blue eyed male. He didn't care about any of their cock sizes since everything in his life was all about his pleasure and no one else's.

Fazil knew that this little submissive slut that was on his knees waiting to be fucked again would be like all the others, simply a passing fancy. One day, like all of the men in his stable - himself included - he would be turned out for men like himself and the guards to use as they seemed fit.

"No...Matthew will take care of it for me. I will join you in a few moments."

There was a momentary look of disappointment on Fazil's face but without missing a beat he bowed and backed out of the room. When he was gone from the room he instructed Matthew how to fill the basin with water from the container by the basin. The river water in the container had been brought from home and was only used in preparation of morning and evening prayer. Next to the basin were special towels to be used only for this washing process. Abdullah told him to bring another towel from the shower room as well.

Matthew rose and like Fazil, back out of the room to the bathroom and prepared the basin as Abdullah had instructed. Minutes later he return with the basin and held it up for Abdullah.

"Before I wash I must relieve myself." He said looking down at his obeisant boy. "Place the towel under your chin." His voice was soft but commanding.

Matthew merely opened his mouth and readied himself. Abdullah took a half step closer and pushed his cock towards the boy's mouth and stood for a moment until he felt a surge of piss shoot from cock into Matthew's mouth. Matthew tilted his head upwards slightly and began swallowing taking every drop of piss Abdullah gave him. When he was done he pulled his cock from Matthew's mouth. He felt the twinges of a hard on brewing but it was time for prayer and he needed to restrain himself.

"I enjoyed that...a lot..." He murmured. "More than I suspected I would and now I look forward to doing that more and more." He walked across the room and slipped on his thawb and returned to Matthew.

I watched as Matthew held the basin while Abdullah said the prayer for washing. "Our beloved Islamic prophet Muhammad said that 'Cleanliness is half of our faith'. The Qur'an says "For Allah loves those who turn to Him constantly and He loves those who keep themselves pure and clean." Matthew watched with fascination the ritual and remained silent as Abdullah said his prayers during every part of the act of cleansing.

"I will return to you in a little while my little slut." He patted Matthews head and walked out of the room. Matthew licked his lips, turned to face the bed and resumed his submissive stance.

In the living room Fazil and the two guards stood by their prayer mats waiting on Abdullah. When he entered the room they bowed to him and held the bow until he took his position on a mat laid out for him that was in front of the other mats. In unison the men started their prayers.

I chose to get up and get a beer while they prayed for absolution. Smirking I knew that given the life Abdullah led there weren't enough prayers that would grant him the absolution he so avidly sought.

~*~

Abdullah woke early the next morning to a warm mouth surrounding his cock. He opened his eyes and saw his little slut leaning over him doing exactly what he had instructed him to do. Closing his eyes he concentrated on this talented mouth that was sucking him. For so many years he had been under the mistaken impression that only Bashir could deliver a perfect blow job. In one short day this little man whose magical mouth was taking him places he had never been before had proved how wrong he had been. He would never need another man as long as Matthew was at his side - even the man he had been pining for all these months - Aaron Mitchell.

"After my prayers and we eat...and of course I fuck you again, you will take me around Atlanta." Abdullah announced. Matthew was licking his lips savoring the sweet taste of the wet load his Lord and Savior had just given him. "Please prepare my basin as you did last night. I will relieve myself when you return from the bathroom. I thoroughly enjoy using your mouth as my own private urinal."

Matthew smiled and retreated from the bed, bowed to Abdullah and backed into the bathroom.

I was lying in bed watching Abdullah relieving himself in Matthew's mouth again. The thought of drinking urine was personally unappealing to me but for some reason watching Abdullah holding his cock and shooting a steady flow of urine into Matthew's mouth made my cock rock hard.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds