A Mom & Son--Thoughts & Reflections

We did something that night that we never did since that time. Carole asked if she could watch us make love, she wanted to watch a mother and son fuck

***

Carole never touched either one of us that evening, but she sat in the chair next to my mother's bed and watched mom and I make love for over an hour that night. She shed her shorts, blouse, bra and panties and sat there nude and masturbated as mom and I fucked and sucked on the bed. The closest she came to us was when she stood up and rested her hand on my sweaty back as I vigorously fucked my mother in the missionary position and exploded in orgasm in her cunt. I can honestly say that I had no sexual desire for Carole that night, it was all about mom, and having Carole there certainly heightened that sexual awareness for me.

While she never directly asked us about our sexual relationship from that point forward, she did obliquely get to it, and ask "how we were doing?" We always replied that it was all good.

***

Do any of you really realize just how amazing it is to look down, late at night, and see your very own mother take your hard cock into her mouth and begin to suck you off, her hands caressing your large, hairy, sperm-filled balls? Think about it, your mother's mouth on your cock, sucking your shaft in and out of her mouth and throat, your mother's hands rolling your sweaty, spit-covered balls in her hands. Honestly, can you think of anything more erotic than that? I used to lie back on the bed or the couch as she did, and my body simply went crazy with the tactile sensation of her mouth on my dick and balls. I think over the course of our relationship I probably ejaculated hundreds of loads of sperm and semen into my mom's mouth. And she always moaned and groaned as I came in her mouth. I think it was something that she truly enjoyed...the feeling of her son's sperm shooting into her mouth.

***

Mom and I used to talk about how cool it would be to find another mother-son couple to talk to and share our unique and special relationship with. We weren't interested in swapping, or anything like that, it was more just being able to see them and share ourselves with them. To see what their experiences and feelings were like, and how they compared to our own. We never did, of course, find another couple. Maybe nowadays with the internet it might be possible and safe to find couples in that kind of a lifestyle, but it was nigh on impossible back then.

Well, I suppose that I have rambled on enough with this. It has actually been both a joy and more than a little bittersweet writing this. I have enjoyed the sexual reminiscing, but I also realize just how much I miss my mom. It is not just missing the sex, I just simply miss her. I kind of think she'd get a kick out of me writing and posting this essay. I can almost feel her looking over my shoulder as I type this and making suggestions of what to include, even as her hand snakes down into my shorts and she fondles my dick and balls. That's my mom!

I'd love to hear from any of you mothers and sons, whether you have been in a sexual relationship, or it is just a fantasy, about your thoughts on my essay, as well as how your own experiences have worked out. Feel free to message me, or even just leave a comment below.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds