A Mom-Daughter Swap: A Welcoming

2. Other stories from the suburb with different characters.

3. Other stories from around the world of Mother-Daughter Swap Clubs.

I really don't know, so please let me know what you think... just so many directions the story can take....

PS: They may not all be illustrated as that takes tons of time and my program only allows three characters at a time.

DELETED SCENES/PHOTOS:

As this story spiraled out of control, the plot changed. Below are a few scenes that were never written although I'd originally planned to.

1. RESISTANCE

Originally Jasmine was going to resist Charlotte substantially more than she does. This first photo was going to be the first attack from what would have been a more aggressive Charlotte. As you can see, Jasmine is using both her hands to push Charlotte away. Yet, instead I decided to write the story based on the theory that Jasmine has a complex lesbian past and that Charlotte reawakens it after almost two full decades of denial (I think I made the right choice).

2. MISTLETOE

Originally, I imagined having mistletoe hung up in two or three areas of the kitchen. These would be used by Charlotte and Seraphina as excuses to kiss Jasmine. Although I dumped this plot, the kissing scenes took a lot of work to get right and thus I am leaving them in for you to see.

3. CANDY CANE ANAL SCENE

Although the candy cane is used by Charlotte on Jasmine, I originally intended to have Seraphina sodomize Jasmine with it. But when I softened the plot, and made Seraphina a sweeter submissive type instead of a dominant bitchy teen this scene just didn't make sense... and instead I left all the anal play for a potential part 2 or for your imagination (minus Ashley using her finger in her mother's ass to get her off... which I think was more erotic anyway than a forced up the ass candy cane scene). Either way here are a few deleted pictures from it.

4. ANAL ASHLEY

Although Ashley is intrigued by anal and a future story may be written if enough people are intrigued by that plot, this last picture was too extreme... her asshole too gaped... plus, like the previous pictures, it just seemed too much, too soon based on the intimate detour the plot took from my original idea.

5. ALTERNATE COVER

I decided to go with a simpler cover for this story as I loved the pose and the idea of Jasmine having two teens at her beck and call (notice where her hands are...LOL). But this was to be the cover photo until a last minute change.

THE REAL END

FOR NOW....

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds