• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • A Moment in the Sun

A Moment in the Sun

The first moment I set eyes upon her will dwell for ever in my mind.

She was holding onto a flagpole with one hand and slowly swinging around it, her brilliant red skirt twirling out as she swung her body around.

Her other hand was stretched out as if trying to grasp an invisible object as she swung, her golden hair glistened in the brilliant sunlight as the force of her movement flung it outwards framing her smiling face.

She looked so divine, like and angel from heaven.

When God created her; he left nothing to chance!

Her breasts while not huge were very well proportioned and her waist, her hips were perfect, her legs equally so, no woman could want for a more perfect body.

Her face beamed with such an exquisite smile, her eyes sparkled with merriment as she played her childish game, her lips were full and she had such a cute pert nose.

I could see the brilliant white of her panties as the hem of the skirt rose up her buttocks. The smooth curve of her bottom; such a delight to behold.

What lay beneath the panties?

Nothing was exposed!

................

Of all creatures on this planet she looked so blessed with perfection, her looks, and her demeanour made for a world of happiness and perfection.

Such a shame we live in such an imperfect world, where sorrow and hate abounds, where greed and malice destroys perfection.

Oh! God why did you make it like that?

She could have lived in happiness, and not shed a tear. Unless tears of joy, of love and kindness.

For such perfection there must be imperfections, and they abound in our world. We tend to look the other way when we see them, to ignore the evil, to pretend it does not exist, for evil is the failing; the failing of existence, the failing of life.

We depend on balance, for good for bad, for fun and sadness, for joy and depression.

Did she deserve to have a good life of joy and happiness, of love and desires for-filled?

I think she did!

She slowly stopped swing around the pole as I walked near to her, her hair resumed its normal position and her skirt fell back down, however her radiant smile did not leave her face, not for an instant.

I smiled back at her and reached for her hand, she took it and griped it with a feather light touch; I felt a small tremor in her grasp, as her fingers detached themselves from my grasp.

The joy in her face did not go away, she was happy and she wanted the whole world to know it!

She knew who I was, that I was to meet her there, it was all planned, such unfortunate planning little did we know what lay ahead.

We clime up the stairs to the front of the building, we get in the elevator and smile at each other.

I reach out my hand and press the button.

The elevator starts its ascent, slowly at first, but quickly accelerating its upward journey.

She reaches out and takes my hand, her fingers betray a little uncertainty, but her face still glows with radiance, her teeth sparkle in the bright artificial light.

We near the top of the building; the elevator slows, and comes to a halt.

We wait; looking into each others face as the doors open.

We walk out into the corridor, in front of us is a directory; I look for the room number. It points to the right.

Apprehensively, I reach out and take her hand; it is trembling even more now. I do not know why.

I am beginning to feel as she does, not sure that we should be here, I look at her face; and there I see fear.

Fear and terror, but we have no knowledge, no knowing of what is to be.

I reach out and place my hand around her waist, her whole body is trembling. I know not why.

I look at her and ask "Why?"

"We have had our moment in the sun" she replies.

I look at her with a shocked expression on my face!

Why did she say that?

I am just about to ask, there is a terrible roaring, of tearing metal and concrete of heat and pressure.

She grabs me and holds me tight.

And we are no more, not in this imperfect world, where terror abounds and evil works its dastardly way.

Oh God why did you let them do it?

All in your name!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • A Moment in the Sun

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds