A Monumental Opportunity

On one occasion he found C eating his wife's pussy, with her knees under her and her bare ass raised as if in invitation. He stood behind her, fondling himself to hardness and watching the action, when C momentarily broke from her chowing down to say "Fuck me." His wife gave a lusty little smile and said, "Do it. I want to watch you fuck her." Some quick fingering of her pussy, and he sank his cock into her until her ass was against his hips, then started pumping in and out slowly. She had a fine ass and a pussy like silk, and was indeed more than a walking, talking pair of tits. All three of them managed to cum within seconds of each other, an unforgettable experience.

More than anything, his marriage had changed. Compared to many other women, his wife had been rather inhibited sexually. She had preferred straight sex, being no more daring than the occasional cowgirl or doggy fuck, but with these developments she had blossomed. Oral sex was now a regular part of their lovemaking, and she had gotten quite good at it quite quickly. She even swallowed. She was also more open to his willingness to eat her, something he truly enjoyed. They fucked when the spirit moved them, and if C happened to be in the room, so be it. She was welcome to join them, and often did. The rest of the trip was a joyful celebration of life and love. On the flight home they sat on either side of him and fell asleep against him, each of them with a hand on his thigh. Life is good, he mused.

After their return, C's life took a different turn. Disgusted with the abusive nature of her marriage and newly empowered, she hired an attorney and got half of what her physician husband owned, a tidy sum. She made monthly trips to see the two of them, usually sleeping in the extra bedroom but occasionally joining them in bed. The girls got a kick out of donning their bikinis and walking on the beach, where C's completely disproportionate chest drew stares from everyone. She told them, "They can enjoy them for now. I've already scheduled the reduction surgery." She was happy again, for the first time in years.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 693 milliseconds