A Moonlit Night

"All it tells me is that you like cock and like to fuck. But I know you're choosy! I've seen you rip into a few men. Are you going to let me come in you this time?"

"I am choosy! And your access to this pussy means you had better not piss me off! And yes, you are cleared to mark your woman."

"Soon. I can't help myself. First, I have to have a taste."

Dale slowly pulled his cock out of what now reminded him of a meteorite crater. It stretched upward trying to retain its grip on his shaft. It's glistened and a string of lubricant broke as he withdrew.

He stretched his body out, dropping his head between her legs. Receiving oral was not new to her and she lifted her feet to his shoulders. He pondered how hard it was going to be to get his tongue to her clit, due to the meaty, cock head looking labia. He put his tongue into the crack and sliced upward.

"AAhhhhh! Fuck! Right there!" Irene moaned.

It was not as difficult as he thought! He spent a few minutes pleasuring her, his right hand rubbing her thigh, playing with her ass, mound and belly. He withdrew and studied the crater like hole. He returned. He pulled back again. He was amazed that a woman's treasure hole would remain open, probably squeezed shut only when her legs were together. At the top of the thin lipped circle he noticed what looked like a thick vein that was apparently where she urinated. The thought, "like a fingerprint, no pussy alike", made him smile. Giving in to temptation, as it was something he had never done, he put his tongue to the crater and pushed into it. The effect was immediate.

"Dale! Damn, boy!" She exclaimed, as her ass instantly responded and pushed against his face.

With such a positive response, Dale grabbed the sides of her ass and began tongue fucking her. Irene felt faint with the feeling and the thought of what he, her son, was doing to her. This was a first! She wanted it to last forever.

After a long minute, Dale returned to her clit. Her ass was active now, her hands pulling at his ears and hair. The orgasm gripped her strongly and her ass lifted. He followed her ass upward keeping his tongue glued to her clit. He only lost contact when the orgasm released her and her ass flopped unexpectedly to the bed.

He quickly crabbed up between your legs. There was a moment's pause as she searched, having to look, and found his cock. Putting it to her, she again felt a brief pain as he slipped into her muscle taunt pussy. He began to fuck her aggressively, soon, grabbing her ass with both hands, locking her in tight. Still, Irene's ass was active, fucking him back. For the first time, his breathing was labored as he concentrated on marking her pussy his. It would remain his as long as he could keep her from letting another man between her legs. He wondered if that was possible!

"I'm coming, mom! I'm commiinngggggggg!"

"Yes, my son! Fill Mama's pussy! Fill my belly with your cum!"

Funny how the entities were formally acknowledged at the very end - his ejaculation. Could it be the incestuous ecstasy of giving and receiving something tangible and not just a fantasy.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds