• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Morning to Remember

A Morning to Remember

Let me first preface this story by saying that my wife and I have a wonderful sex life. She is every man's dream partner. She has an incredible body for a woman of forty who will watch porn at a drop of a hat. She allows me to look at women on the internet and will occasionally join me in one of my many masturbating events by either stroking my dick or lie next to me and masturbate to what I am. She is a dream come true always giving me more then I ever want. She is also a wonderful mother to a daughter from a pervious marriage, Stephanie who lives with us while attending college. If I ever wonder what my wife looked like when she was younger all I had to do is look at Stephanie and I will know.

Stephanie is beautiful girl who has an incredible body, but not only is she beautiful she is very smart. Not just book smart, but street smart. She knows how to take advantage of situations and make the most out of them. But I would say her body is her best attribute. She is a tiny package, meaning short in stature, but portioned in way that make any man bowl down and worship the ground she walked on. I had mostly seen her body in bikinis or wrapped in a towel, but I often wondered if her naked body was as gorgeous as her mother.

Her mother and I were between the walls nudist. When we were home alone we would not be wearing any cloths, this was so we could fuck when ever we wanted. But that was with Stephanie home living in the house I had to stay covered up, but her mother didn't. This drove me crazy and I had to hide most constant woody most of the time. But that was going to chance very soon.

I woke up one morning; my wife had left earlier for a meeting in the next town. The house was very quite, so I thought I had the house to myself. It had been a while since I had a chance to walk around nude, I thought this would be a good morning to call in to work and spend the morning all natural and possibly pleasuring myself with some internet porn.

I got out of bed, did the normal bathroom duties and proceed to the den to see if there was anything interesting on-line. It didn't take long for me to find something interesting. It was a gorgeous girl playing with herself on her webcam. She had a very nice set of tits, and she was working a pink colored dildo in and out of her pussy. I was able to hear her talk nasty to the viewers as she played with herself which was causing my naked cock to get hard. I decided that this was going to a good show to watch and began to stroke my dick to life.

After a few minutes of stroking myself, I felt a presence near me. At first I thought it was my wife, so without turning around to acknowledge her I simply said, "Are you going come over here and join me or just stand there watching me?"

The voice behind me said, "Sure!", but it wasn't the voice that I thought I was going to hear.

To my utter shock and surprise it was my step daughter who was standing in the doorway watching me jerk my manhood. I tried to find something to cover myself, but there wasn't anything available so I simply cover my hard cock with my hand as she walked up next to me so she could get a better look at the action on the computer screen.

She looked at the girl on the screen and then looked down at me and said, "So this is what you do when Mom is away."

The only thing that I could say was "You caught me."

Then she said as she was trying to scold me was, "What do you think she would say if see saw doing this?"

Which I replied to by saying, "she would more then likely join me."

All Steph could say to that was, "hum."

As Steph stood next to me, I noticed that she was only wearing a skin tight t-shirt and a pair of very sexy pink panties. The t-shirt was very tight fitting, so much so that I could make out her quarter size areolas and her nipples that were very hard. She then moved in a little further so she could get a better view of the screen this allowed me to get a very nice view of her sweet ass. Oh how I just wanted to caress her sweet buns, but I didn't dare remove my hands from my cock, because I didn't fell it was right for my step daughter to my ragging hard on.

She looked down at me and said, "You don't have to keep it covered, it's not like I have never seen one."

Her words shot though me like a bullet. I knew that she had to have been sexual active, but I felt a little strange having my hard cock in full view for my step daughter. She then stood straight up and turned to me rubbing her hand along my arm which sent a jolt of electricity though my body.

She then bent down to put her lips next to my ear and whispered, "Why don't you follow me and I will give you a show that you will remember for the rest of your live." And then she gave me a kiss on my cheek and pulled my arm to follow her. I was completely mesmerized by what she had done and I followed her as we left my den and we walked though the house with my dick still hard as a rock.

She led me into her mother's bedroom and ordered me to lie down. I did what she said without question and began to stroke my dick. Steph looked over at me, jumped on the bed and slapped my hand from my dick as she scolded me for touching myself.

"You are not allowed to touch it until I tell you that it's okay! Do you understand?!" she said with a half frown half and a half smile on her face.

I looked up at her to acknowledge what she had said. She then replied "Good because if you don't behave I will tell him mother what I found you doing and she won't be happy." To which I replied, "Well your mom already knows and she joins me from time to time."

Steph then responded, "oh really, well then I won't let you see my body."

I then agreed to her terms because I really wanted to look at my beautiful step daughter's body, the anticipation of which was driving me crazy.

She positioned some pillows next to me and lay on top of them. She lay on her side about an arms length away from with her head propped up on her hand. With the other hand she began to move it across her covered breast, pinching nipple and messaging her breast.

She then whispered in my ear, "So you like to watch young girls play with themselves."

I nodded my head yes and I continued to watch as she moved her hand from her breast down her side to her panty line. My hard dick began to jump as she moved her hand into her panties and began to message her pussy.

With her head near my ear I could her gasp as I saw the out line of her middle finger go in and out of her little pussy.

After a few seconds of her pleasuring herself, she removed her fingers from her pussy and moved them to my lips and smeared the juice from her finger on to my lips.

I then licked my lips to taste the sweetest nectar I had ever tasted. She then put her finger in her mouth and lick the rest of her juice off, moaning saying, "mmm it taste so good doesn't it."

Once again I had to agree and wanted to lick her pussy so bad, I wanted grabbed her and sit her sweet pussy on my face, but before I could, she got on her knees and began to play with her breast. Again teasing me as she began to move her t-shirt up her middle section to expose her flat belly and then just above the under side of her breast. She was enjoying teasing me because every time she did something provocative my dick would jump.

She asked, "Are you enjoying the show?" which was a silly question, but I played along.

I said, "Yes"; wanting to touch her or at least my dick.

She then asked, "Do you want to see my tits?"

I answered, "Yes"

"What are the magic words?" she said with devilish look on her face.

"May I see your beautiful tits" I said as my voice cracked with anticipation.

She then said, "Okay, but you still can't touch yourself or me."

I obeyed as she pulled the t-shirt over her head.

I gasped with pleasure as she revealed her beautiful globes, which caused my dick to jump again, causing some pre cum to come out.

Her tits were very extremely beautiful, about a c cup in size, with very pink areoles and pink nipples that protruded out. I wanted to touch them, but I knew that I had to obey her or the game would be over.

She then placed her t-shirt on the bed and started to play with her tits, pinching her nipples, causing them to become hard as rocks. She then placed her hand under her left breast raising it so that she could lick her nipple. Once again my dick jumped with pleasure as her tongue flicked across her nipple.

"You like that, huh?" she asked, "Does my mother do that with her tits?" I replied no, my wife's tits are not big as Steph's.

As she continued to message her tits, she moved one hand down to her panties and began to play with her still cover pussy again, coating her fingers with her pussy juice. She then moved her freshly coated fingers to her right breast and smeared her juice her nipple while moaning with pleasure.

She then move closer to me, hovering her tits over my face and asked, "Would you like to taste the juice I just put on my nipple?"

I replied, "Yes, may I suck on your beautiful nipple."

She moved her nipple closer to mouth, brushing it against my lips. I stuck my tongue and flick it across her nipple which caused her to moan again. I then moved head up and was able put her entire breast in my mouth, twirling her nipple with my tongue, licking her sweet nectar off her breast.

I looked up at her face and I saw that eyes were closed, biting her lower lip as I suck and nibbled on her coated nipple.

She was now positioned next to my right hand and I couldn't resist the opportunity to touch the out side of her thigh. As I continued to suck her breast I moved my hand up her leg and began to caress her sweet little ass. Her skin so smooth and as I touch her skin, goose bumps began to pop up. She was enjoying what I was doing as I squeezed her ass and suck her tit.

Then she suddenly jumped up and pressed my hand away.

"I told you no touching without permission!!!" she said as she scolded me.

"Now look at what you did." She said as she looked at her panties. She then pulled her panties tight against her pussy and I could see the moisture from pussy begin to cover the crotch.

"Oh look you made me mess my pretty little panties." She said with a frown, "Well I guess I'm just to have to take them off." I smiled when she said this and I watch intently as put her hand on both sides of panties and began to remove them. She move back a little and fell on her butt as she pulled them down to her knees then down her leg past her feet. Her legs were tightly pressed together only giving me the slightest glimpse of woman hood, but it was enough to cause my dick to jump once again.

She took her panties and placed in front of her pussy and returned to the position she was before. She then looked down at me and said, "So you want to see my young pussy you dirty man?"

I could only replay by nodding my head yes because the excitement made it hard for me to talk.

She then moved her panty away from her pussy, which was completely bald. I could tell that she as excited as I was because her pussy was very swollen and slightly open.

She continued to move her panties up her body past her tits to her mouth were she put the crotch into her mouth and began to suck her juice. The way play with me was driving me crazier then before, causing pre cum to ooze from my dick. I didn't know how much more I could take before I would ejaculate spontaneously.

As she sucked on the crotch of her panties she moved her free hand to her pussy and began to twirl her clit between her fingers. Oh, I wanted my tongue on her clit so bad. I could almost taste her juice as I licked my lips as she continued to play with herself.

She removed her panties from her mouth and moved closer to me and asked, "Do you want share my pussy juice with me?" All I could do was open my mouth as she loaded her lips to my mouth and began to kiss me by placing her tongue in my mouth. I grabbed her head and held in place as our tongues danced in each other mouths.

At first I could feel her resist my hold on her, but after a few second she began to relax as my free hand caressed her ass again and she moved her body on to me.

After we broke from our passionate kiss she rested her head next to me and whispered in my ear, "Please eat me out, I want to tongue deep in my pussy."

She moved her body up to my face and lowered herself. As she did I was able see how pink and wet her pussy was. Little droplets of her escents came from her pussy and fell on my face and I stuck my tongue out to catch them as my tongue and brushed across her clit which made her moan and release a flood of sweet nectar on to my face.

I was able to look up and noticed that both her hands were placed on the headboard of the bed as she readier herself for the ride. I also noticed her eyes were tightly closed and she was biting on her allowed lip as waves of pleasure passed through her body. I could tell that she in heaven as I worked on her clit and drove my tongue deep into her inviting pussy.

I was in heaven also. This was the youngest pussy and sweetest pussy I had ever tasted since I was a young man and I wanted to tongue fucking her for as long she would let me.

After the third or forth orgasm passed through her she decide it was time move. She moved her pussy from my face and moved her body down so that she could share the juices she had just deposited on me. She licked my face and kissed me as my dick was now pressed between our bodies. She then began to move her body against my dick and asked me if was ready to cum. I said, "Yes" not knowing what she had planned.

She rolled off of my body and flipped around so her ass in my face and her head was between my legs. She began to kiss my inner thighs and began to stroke him cock between her tits. I almost came when she began to play with me, but I didn't want to shoot my load so I decided to start to play with her pussy and ass rubbing both with my fingers.

As I rubbed my fingers across her very wet pussy, I took some of her juice and began to massage around her pink little asshole. She liked what I was doing because she began to grind herself against my fingers and moaned every time my finger rubbed across her tight little hole.

While I played with her, she began to stroke my cock with hand and then she place the tip of my dick against her lips and sucked me into her mouth. It felt so good, as her mouth began to go up and down on my cock. I closed my eyes as I tried to relax the tension in my ball. I knew I wasn't going to able to hold off much longer, but I wanted to play with her pussy and ass some more before I blew my load into her mouth.

She was very talented in giving blow job because every time I thought I couldn't take much more she would move her attention to another part of my dick and balls, allowing me to relax.

I moved her pussy closer to my mouth and began to lick and suck on her clit. I then coated my finger more with her juice and rubbed it into to asshole. I then decided to put my coated finger in to her ass a little at a time until it was buried to my first knuckle. I then took my thumb and inserted it in to her pussy moving both back and forth as I gently nibbled on her fully erect clit.

She began to move her hips in unison with my fingers and began to moan as she took my cock into her mouth again. The vibration of my moans and the site of my finger and thumb going in and out of her were too much for me to handle and I felt that I was going to cum.

I then said, "Oh, I am going to cum!!!!" as she continued to suck me hard.

I then felt her legs tighten around my hand as she began to have orgasm and I shot my load deep into her mouth. This put her over the edge and I looked up in enough time to see her shoot fluid all over me and the bed. I was completely soaked with her sweet nectar and she sucked ever drop of my love juice from my balls.

We both laid there for a few minutes, as her legs spasm from the intense orgasm we both had shared.

She then rolled off me saying, "Oh my god no man had ever done that to me." And we both laughed as she looked up at me and noticed how wet I was. She then crawled up next to me and snuggled my against my neck we both basked in the afterglow.

As we lay together on the bed I began to caress her hair and back. She then looked up at me and said, "You are as wonderful as my mother had told me."

I replied, "Your mother has told you about us?" with a confused look on my face.

I said, "Yes we share everything."

I decide to let it go for now, but as they say, the best is yet to cum.......

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Morning to Remember

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 208 milliseconds