• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Most Incredible Experience

A Most Incredible Experience

----------------------------------------------------

This work is copyrighted by the author (C) 2008. Please don't remove the author information or make any changes to this story. You may post freely to non-commercial "free" sites, or in the "free" area of commercial sites.

Thank you for your consideration.

----------------------------------------------------

I just had the most incredible experience. My husband, Gary, and I have been building up to it. Honestly, I wasn't even sure I'd enjoy it; it was more Gary's thing than mine. But it did interest me so when Gary asked one night how much I'd like for him to arrange it, I took my mouth off his cock just long enough to tell him I'd love it. I didn't stop rubbing my clit though and almost as soon as I took Gary's cock back in my mouth I started cumming. Hard. I started moaning and shaking. That was enough to send Gary over the top. His cock tensed up and his legs went rigid. In an instant my mouth was almost overflowing with his warm fluid.

And then I came again.

But, I didn't think he would really arrange for me to give a blowjob to another man. I wrote it off as role-play. I knew Gary fantasized about it; he had brought up "sharing my talents" on many occasions. Sometimes when he was fucking me he'd get crude about it and say things like, "I bet you'd love to have a big cock in your mouth" or "it's a shame you don't have a cock to suck right now." I'd usually moan in agreement because I guessed that was what Gary wanted to hear.

We don't fuck very often though. In our usual ritual, I suck Gary's cock and masturbate. We even have a special pillow that I kneel on while he sits on the love seat. Sometimes I get up next to him and suck him and he gets me off with his hand or a vibrator. Gary tells me he likes how it feels to be in my mouth when I have an orgasm. I like it too. And I love it when he talks dirty to me! Something about having a mouth full of cock and being told, right as I start to cum, that I should be "a professional cocksucker" really does it for me. It just totally sets me off!

So, when Gary asked me, "How much would you like it if I got you another cock to suck?" I didn't think he was serious so much as caught up in the moment. I could say that my answer was just the one he wanted, but it was more than that. The thought of sharing my talents with another man was hot. And telling Gary that I'd love it pushed me over the edge.

Gary didn't know it, but I masturbated several times during the following week and each time I thought about one scenario or another where I gave a blowjob to some other guy and masturbated while Gary watched. Once I fantasized about sucking off the 20 year old kid who bagged my groceries and imagined Gary fucking me doggy style at the same time. In another fantasy, Gary invited some guys over to watch football and I took a turn kneeling on my pillow in front of each of them. That whole week, the thought of sucking strange cock was a constant intruder. I must have imagined myself on my knees in front of almost every better than average looking guy I saw.

But I wasn't surprised that nothing happened. Another week went by. And another. And another. The obsession waned and I forgot about it.

The other day was Valentine's Day and we were supposed to go out but the babysitter called and cancelled at the last minute. So we ordered in and shared a bottle of Merlot. We got the kids to bed early and watched about half of some dumb movie Gary brought home from the local video store. I got bored with the movie and excused myself for a moment. I returned wearing nothing and carrying my pillow and my favorite vibrator. I set the pillow down in front of Gary who, with a big smile, turned off the TV. Soon, I had Gary's stiff cock in my mouth while I eased my vibe in and out of my pussy. I was imagining my vibe was really Gary's cock and Gary's cock really belonged to a certain anthropology

professor I had had back in college.

As I started to cum, Gary said in a raspy voice, "you love sucking cock, don't you?"

I moaned, "Mhmmm" and he exploded in my mouth.

The next day I rescheduled with the babysiter for tonight and Gary and I made plans to go out and see a movie.

The babysitter arrived on time tonight and we left almost an hour early. Gary had some papers to drop off at a client's house anyway. The client lived just a couple blocks from the theater so we parked and walked there. When we got there, Gary's client, Jasper, asked us if we still had some time before the show. We still had plenty of time so we accepted his offer of a beer and sat down to chat in his living room.

After just a few minutes of small talk, Jasper turned to me and said, "Cathy, Gary tells me you can suck a really good cock. Why don't you come here and show me?" I was speechless! As I sat there with my mouth agape, Jasper started undoing his belt and Gary grabbed a cushion from the back of the couch and tossed it on the floor in front of his client. I still couldn't talk. I was shaking with nervousness and excitement.

I stepped over to Jasper and knelt on the cushion. Jasper had his pants undone and pulled down to his ankles. He was wearing silky black boxers and had an obvious bulge. I put my hand on it and felt it throb. Right away, I could tell he was quite a bit bigger than Gary. I reached into Jasper's boxers and wrapped my hand around his cock. It was warm and about half hard. I pulled it out and saw that it was uncut also. This was definitely going to be a new experience

for me!

At that moment, I was distracted by a bright flash. Gary had taken out his little digital point and shoot. So I smiled! He kept snapping pictures while I looked up at Jasper and slowly took Jasper's cock into my mouth. MMMMMmmmm. It felt so good on my tongue! I could feel him growing in my mouth. I thought about what I was doing, sucking on this man's cock after just meeting him minutes ago! And while my husband watched me!

My pussy was hot and sopping wet and I couldn't resist reaching down and rubbing myself. I had a skirt on so I lifted it and put my right hand down my panties. My left hand was gripping the base of Jasper's sizable cock and I could see the glint of my wedding band slick with saliva as I bobbed my head up and down on him. I was pretty lost in what I was doing, but I could hear

Jasper and Gary talking.

"You're a lucky man, Gary. She's a fucking great cocksucker!"

"Yeah, you can really tell she loves it, can't you?"

"Oh, yeah." Jasper said, "I can tell." Then, to me, "You like being a cock sucking slut, don't you?"

"MMMMMhhhhmmm", I moaned and shuddered with my first orgasm. Just then my husband pulled down my panties and inserted three fingers into me from behind. He murmured, "so juicy!" as he began to finger fuck me vigorously and it was only seconds before I began to come again.

Jasper pulled his cock out of my mouth and rubbed it on my face. I started licking him. Then he grabbed me by the back of my head and put his cock back in my mouth. He fucked my mouth with a few quick, short strokes and then he grunted. His forcefulness turned me on and I came a third time! I shuddered uncontrollably and moaned and moaned and moaned! Gary was still furiously finger fucking me. Jasper's cum flooded my mouth and spilled out between my lips. I tried to swallow as much as I could. Then his cock convulsed and another burst of hot cum shot into my mouth. I swallowed again. He held tight to the back of my neck and every few seconds he'd buck and another squirt of his jizm would wash across my tongue. After five or six of those, his grip loosened and I was finally able to come up for air!

I said the first thing that came to mind: "Thank you!" Then I licked him a few times around the base of his cock and his balls to clean up some of the cum that I missed. When I was done, Jasper put his finger under my chin and lifted my face so that I was looking him directly in the eye, and he said with a smile, "Any time."

Gary said we should be on our way with the excuse that we were late for our show but I think he really just wanted to avoid the awkwardness. I got myself together as best I could and we said our good-byes. We did go to the movie but I don't think either of us paid much attention to it. We had the back row to ourselves and I realized that Gary hadn't gotten any release at Jasper's so I gave him a quickie blowjob. He set a record for how fast he came. We sat through the rest of the show holding hands but lost in our own thoughts. The only words we spoke were when I asked Gary if he still loved me. "Of course! More than ever!" was his reply and, even though I guess I knew that, I was still relieved to hear it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Most Incredible Experience

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds