A Most Observant Son

"Lick em'!" Grandpa said as he seemed to be rubbing his balls over Mom's face while pushing his cock down between her breasts and squeezing her gigantic jugs around his meat.

I could see the top of Mom's head bobbing, moving in a way to accommodate her father-in-law, and I wished I could see better, although Grandpa was providing a lot of detail with his caustic words.

"Suck that egg sack! Make them sweaty balls clean," Grandpa said, raising his head upwards and sighing loudly. "That's it. Now here comes what you want most of all."

I heard Mom let out a muffled cry as Grandpa leaned upward and backward, almost as if he was trying to sit on Mom's face. It took me a minute to learn that it was exactly what he was doing.

"Argh!" Grandpa howled as he wiggled his bottom into my Mom's face. "Get that tongue in there deep. Lick my asshole like the slut that you are."

This was so far out of my world of experience that I couldn't comprehend what I was unable to see, and instead had to rely on the verbal utterances. My grandfather kept grinding his ass into my Mom's face while gripping his by-now almost purple cock with both hands and moving his fists up and down the obscenely swollen manhood.

How he kept from cumming is something that eluded me. Maybe it was something that came with age because I had virtually no self control in that regard. Even though I had already cum, and I was in an uncomfortable position in what felt like a pizza oven, none of that could stop me from cumming, even though my dick was only semi-hard. My dick tingled as I spat some seed into the drenched handkerchief while continuing to watch what was happening.

Grandpa got off of my mother's face, which was now beet-red and wet, and climbed off of the bed and out of my sight for a moment, returning with what looked like a belt, probably my father's. Grandpa wrapped the strap around my Mom's wrists and secured them, and then yanked her arms back over her head to tie up the belt on the headboard.

"Please," Mom begged as my grandfather climbed onto the bed and spread her legs apart roughly, and he chuckled as he raked his fingers through her bush.

"You really want it, don't you slut?" Grandpa cackled, waving his cock in his hand. "Your cunt is sloppy wet. You can't wait for this, can you? Just a slave for my big cock, aren't you"

Mom writhed on the bed as Grandpa put a finger inside of her, and then she cried out louder as he seemed to be putting another finger - hell, maybe his whole hand in her. I couldn't see that clearly, and Mom was kicking her legs around and squealing so much that I couldn't tell.

The squeal was nothing to the sound that my mother made after my grandfather slid a pillow under her butt and moved up between her legs. Grandpa's cock, which because of that binding around the base of it, had become a purplish crimson, and with his foreskin peeled back, the skin on the plum-sized head of his cock looked so taut that I cringed.

Grandpa then moved into Mom, and as his enormous weapon slid into her - NOT tenderly but forcefully - he seemed to be savoring the blood-curdling howl that came out of the mouth of the woman I thought I knew.

"AHHH!!!" cried out my grandfather as he apparently sank his entire manhood into my mother's pussy, and after looking down at my mother with her head arched back to the headboard and her mouth wide open, he went to work.

This was worlds different than the only other sex I had seen. Dad was no Romeo, but when he mounted Mom he moved inside of her a couple of dozen times really fast and he was done. Grandpa began by moving his cock in and out of Mom really slowly, pulling every inch of that monstrosity out of her pussy before impaling her once again, and every time he went in he finished with a brutal thrust.

The slapping of their flesh was joined by Mom groaning, and I couldn't tell whether it was from pleasure or pain. Maybe it was both. Combined with the thunder, lighting and rain from above, and the groaning and moaning below me, I felt like I was in some kind of horror movie.

Grandpa's face was beet red, and sweat was flying off of him and all over Mom as he continued to slam himself into her, and this didn't end after only about a minute. Not only did he keep going well past Dad's finishing time, he started going faster and harder.

Mom looked like she was trying to levitate herself off the bed, and I noticed that the belt had come undone from the headboard that Grandpa had secured it to, but she kept her hands back there as if she was actually tied down.

Every muscle, every tendon and every vein in Mom's face and neck were visible as she screamed out, looking like she had that night after she played with herself, only much more so. Grandpa kept humping her all the while, and as he did he was cursing, calling her all kinds of names while her eyes rolled back in her head.

Now Mom was limp, but amazingly Grandpa was still going strong. This guy, who everybody always fretted over because it took him a while to climb a flight of stairs, had Mom's ankles in his hands and was spreading her legs wide while he slammed in and out of her. Hell, I was tired watching him.

Finally he pulled his cock out of Mom and knee-walked up to the head of the bed, his swollen and frighteningly discolored manhood in one hand while he undid the binding on it with the other. He just made it up to Mom's face when he let out a sound that sounded more animal than human.

"Open your mouth, you whore!" Grandpa bellowed, sounding as loud as the thunder, and as he yelled, his cock erupted.

Mom had her mouth open so wide I could see the fillings in her back teeth, and some of Grandpa's cum actually went in her mouth. Most sprayed all over her face, covering her with a series of spurts that seemed to be every bit as plentiful as any I had managed out of myself. Grandpa knelt there above her, milking all he could out of his cock as it slowly deflated.

There were still deep grooves where that band had been around the base of his dick, and I didn't know why he wore the thing. Maybe it was to help him get hard or to keep himself from cumming. All I know is that as he dropped the tip of his cock into Mom's still-open mouth and told her to suck out all she could from it, the marks that were still there looked painful.

Grandpa finally eased down on the bed next to Mom, his hands behind his head as he looked up towards the ceiling, and he finally started resembling the guy that used to bounce me on his knees years ago. My Mom, however, was still unrecognizable.

"So good Paul," Mom said as she shrugged the belt off of her wrists and leaned over him, taking Grandpa's very flaccid cock in his hand and started to stretch it like it was made of elastic. "Felt so good to get fucked like that."

"Can't get enough, can you?" Grandpa asked as he watched Mom pulling on his member. "You get it up again, and you know where it's going."

"I can't Paul," Mom said, shaking her head in between slobbering all over his cock. "That was so good what we just did. I want you in my cunt again."

"What did you say?" Grandpa barked as he reached up and grabbed my mother by the back of the hair and pulled her head backward. "Did you say no?"

"I meant - I mean, I'm sorry," Mom pleaded, but the didn't look all that scared, but more like she was enjoying it and they were playing around, although my grandfather didn't sound like he was playing. "It's just that I came so good just now. I'll do it. I'm sorry."

"You'll do what?" Grandpa snarled.

"Let you do it," Mom said. "I'll let you do it."

"Let me do what?"

"Let you stick - why do you make me say it?" Mom asked.

"Because I like to hear you say it," Grandpa snapped. "Say it."

"I'll let you stick your cock in my ass," Mom finally said reluctantly with a pouting expression on her face.

"Shit!" Grandpa said. "You have more problem saying the word ass than you do sticking your tongue in one."

Grandpa let go of Mom's hair then, and she went back to sucking on him, but in a minute he told her to stop.

"I need something to drink," Grandpa said. "Get me a beer."

Mom got out of bed and left my sight, apparently on her way to get my grandfather a beer, and while she was gone I tried to imagine what Mom would have done if my old man had given that kind of order. He would have gotten the beer, but it might have been delivered upside his head.

Looking down at Grandpa, I found myself drawn to his cock, which rested in his lower belly where Mom had left it. I wasn't looking at it with lust or anything. It was more like envy. What happened to the family gene pool? I was going to end up with the balding trait instead of the gigantic dick, just like Pop.

The thing was longer soft than mine was hard, so that made it more than 6 inches - well, alright - 5 and a half. It was at least twice as thick as mine as well. Erect, who knows? Mom had just wrapped both of her hands around it, along with that stupid strap, and she still had a mouthful left over.

If Betsy Morrow had grabbed something like that when I forced her hand onto my jeans that day in the woods, I'll bet she wouldn't have jerked her hand away. The again, maybe she would have not only pulled away but might have run home instead of continuing to neck with me. The thing that looked like a snake was scary to me and I wasn't even near it.

Mom returned with a mug filled with beer along with the quart bottle that she had poured it out of. Hedrick Beer. My old man's favorite, and one of the most vile brews ever concocted, and as Grandpa chugged it down the way my dry mouth and my parched throat felt, I would have given anything to have been able to down one of those 35 cent quarts right then myself.

As the storm continued to rage outside I managed to stretch my legs somewhat, the sound of my bones cracking lost in the sounds of the elements up there. Thankfully, I didn't have to pee, and I tried not to think about what I would do if I ever had to really go. The possibility of suddenly developing the need to do the other bodily function was too horrifying to even think about.

***

The two of them lounged around on the bed for what seemed like an hour, and although Grandpa said little they did mention the possibility of me returning home because of the rain. Mom said that since I didn't come home right away, she figured I would have gone to Doug's house to wait out the storm.

Just in case, Grandpa told Mom to lock the door and as an additional precaution, he had her turn on the radio.

"Louder," Grandpa said, and while I thought at first it was because he was hard of hearing, he cleared that up for me. "When I start fucking your ass you're going to be howling."

The cheap radio with the faded yellow plastic case was tinny sounding, and what was worse was the selection of stations. Grandpa nixed WTRY, where DJ Lee Gray was pumping out "The Last Time" by the Stones, and when Mom stopped spinning the dial it ended up in elevator music heaven. There's nothing like looking at your mother licking the underside of your grandfather's cock while The Singing Nun warbles "Dominique" at full blast after Andy Williams sailed down "Moon River".

The music hardly registered after Grandpa reached deep into the night stand beside the bed and pulled out a jar of Vaseline. He told Mom to get something and she walked right towards the corner I was at and went into the closet, returning with what looked liked a black billy club.

Grandpa greased up the club and had Mom lay on her back again while he knelt between her spread legs. Mom wiggled the billy club through her bush and then began working it in and out of her pussy, while Grandpa rubbed grease all over his cock while he stretched it out.

"Paul," Mom said as she pushed the thing faster. "Put your cock in my cunt first. Just for a minute. I want to cum with it inside me."

This time Grandpa put the band around his cock himself, all the time watching Mom get more and more excited, and when he got hard enough he mounted her. Mom was howling in less that a minute, as about a half dozen quick thrusts got Mom to cum again.

"Assume the position!" Grandpa said after Mom stopped shaking, and with a lot of reluctance Mom rolled over and got on all fours.

"Get that big ass of yours up in the air," he instructed, and as Mom raised the lower part of her torso Grandpa brought his Vaseline-covered hand up to Mom's ass, and without hesitation stuck his fingers into that furry crack.

"Ow!" Mom cried out as Grandpa started spinning his wrist around. "It hurts, Paul."

"That's only 2 fingers, you whining slut. Here's the third."

"OW!" Mom cried out as Grandpa knelt there looking pleased at the discomfort he was causing my mother. "Cant- can't take it!"

"That right?" my grandfather asked. "Maybe I should stop now and go home."

"NO!" Mom screamed, spreading her ass wider while Grandpa resumed skewering her ass with his fingers.

"How's this feel?" Grandpa asked as he took his fingers out and brought the baton up to her opening, easing it in about halfway while Mom sobbed over Acker Bilk playing "Stranger on the Shore".

"If you can't take that what are you going to do when the real thing gets rammed up your rectum? Grandpa asked as my mother begged for mercy, spinning the rod into Mom a couple more times before retracting it.

"Don't that look fine?" Grandpa opined as he looked at something I was not able to see. "Your anus is open nice and wide now. Custom made for my fat cock!"

"Put it in me!" Mom cried out. "Put your fucking cock in my ass!"

I turned away for a second, even though from where I was all I could see was the profile, but my curiosity overcame my horror. I cringed while Grandpa, crouched over Mom like a Praying Mantis while his cock was clenched tightly in his fist, forced himself into her opening.

Mom had her face buried in the bedding, and it sounded like she was eating the pillow while Grandpa pushed more and more of his enormous cock into her. He finally stopped when he forced about half of it in, but half was still half a foot, or close enough.

He began moving back and forth, not nearly as hard or fast as he had done in Mom's pussy, but it but have been good for him because he was making all sorts of faces as he fucked her bottom.

Grandpa had gotten down from his crouching position to one where he was one his knees, and he continued to work his cock as he reached down around Mom and grabbed her tits, which were swaying down below her. He was so rough with her breasts, kneading the doughy jugs with his long bony fingers, but Mom didn't complain and let him do it.

Soon Grandpa's pace quickened, and as it did the two of them started grunting, almost in unison as the bed began to bump against the wall. It was almost an animal-like ritual at this point, devoid of anything resembling any human behavior I had ever witnessed. Grandpa grabbed Mom by the hair again, pulling her head back and cursing at her.

"You didn't ever let that spade garbage man fuck you in this ass like this, did you?" Grandpa snarled, throwing some more descriptive epitaphs in and confusing me ever more.

"Only you, Dad!" Mom cried. "Nobody but you. Nobody can fuck me like you do Dad!"

"You like it rough like this, don't you? You like my big cock ripping your asshole up, don't you?" he snarled, and Mom whimpered yes. "Take it! Take it all! Take every fucking inch of it!"

Grandpa gave it to her, alright. He gave it to Mom rough and hard. He spanked the cheeks of her ass so hard they turned red, and slapped the sides of her tits as the swayed around. He even reached under Mom's arms and yanked on the tufts of hair, causing her to scream at Grandpa while he cackled like a madman.

"Harder!" Mom howled, not only accepting the brutal physical and verbal treatment but seeming to revel in it.

After what seemed like forever, Grandpa stopped all of a sudden, and then fell on top of Mom's back. At first I thought he had a heart attack of something, but then he let out a long and low moan, which I guessed to be a signal that he was popping his load deep in her bowels.

Mom's hands and knees gave out then, and they both collapsed on the bed, breathing heavily. Mom giggled as Grandpa eased himself up off of her and his cock wiggled out, and as he climbed off of her everything changed.

Grandpa helped Mom get up, and as she rolled over, for a second I could see the semen oozing out of her wipe open anus before she got to her feet unsteadily. They were gone for a few minutes and then I heard the shower going. I was tempted to try and sneak down the stairs but was glad I didn't when I saw Grandpa return.

He had a change of bedding in his arms, and after he stripped the bed he put on the fresh sheets and pillowcases. The shower turned off and when Mom came back into the bedroom she hugged him and crawled onto the bed. Grandpa toweled off the moisture and proceeded to give Mom a massage with some kind of powder, treating her with a tenderness that was bordering on worship that was the polar opposite of the way he had been treating her before.

After he finished he mercifully turned off the radio and left the room, and the sound of the shower came on again. In a moment he came back into the bedroom, and Mom got up. They hugged and kissed again, with all of the passion but none of the roughness that they had greeted each other with. They were like lovers, and after they broke apart they got dressed and left the room.

I heard the door close and then a car started up. I guessed Mom was going to go shopping now, so after a few minutes I got up from the position I had been locked into for hours. It took me forever to get straightened up and I was walking like Grandpa when I managed to get over to the trap door and lower the stairs.

I got down the stairs as fast as I could while trying to decide what do to first, pee or get a drink, and it was when my foot hit the hallway floor that I heard the sound of footsteps behind me, followed by a gasp.

"Sean!" my mother called out. "What... where?"

I turned around, trying to think of something to say as my mother looked at me. Quite simply, I was a mess. My shirt was ringing wet and I looked like I had been in a sauna. I smelled like sweat and semen, and if Mom hadn't figured it out by then I guess my flustered reaction did the rest.

"Nothing," I mumbled. "I was just looking for something."

Clearly, while my mother didn't know what I had been doing up in the attic, she was no fool, and knew damn well that I was lying.

"Get back up there."

My mother followed me up the stairs, probably entering the attic for the first time in her life, and when she asked me to show me what I had been looking for, I gestured helplessly.

She saw the towel in the corner and beside it was the handkerchief that was frozen in a weird shape by my dried cum. Mom went over and picked up the handkerchief with the tips of her fingers and then glanced down at the vent that I had been looking through.

The look of horror in her eyes made me hurt far more than the slap she delivered to my cheek, and as she stood there with tears in her eyes I tried to apologize. It was obvious that this sitaution would not go away with a lame apology and a promise never to do it again.

Mom looked like a rat in a cage as he walked around the sweatbox as if she wanted to run away, her eyes bulging out of her head as I tried to grab her and stop her from freaking out.

"How long were you - dear god no!" Mom said as she looked into the vent I had spent the last few hours looking through, dropping the handkerchief that she had forgotten she was holding. "How could you?"

"Me? How could you?" I answered, sorry the minute that the words came out, but they did bring a sense of reality to what had gone on, and after she stood with the head leaning against a cross beam if the slanted ceiling for a couple of minutes it seemed like she was at least under a bit of control.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds