• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Most Unusual Evening

A Most Unusual Evening

12

The following tale is part of the series "A Most Unusual Day." Each of the parts stands independently, although together they tell a broader story. I hope you will enjoy this one and elect to read the others as well.

*

My day so far had been a blur of unusual occurrences. I had been awakened to a fabulous morning handjob, delivered enthusiastically by my loving, but sexually unadventurous wife, Jennifer. This was the first time I had been so awakened in our whole relationship of nearly two decades, and I wondered if our frank discussions about enhancing our sex life were starting to pay off.

That was followed by me picking up an impossibly beautiful Persian princess barely half my age – and someone else's well-kept wife to boot –and going to her palatial mansion, where I was surprised by Aliyah's explosion of lust and nearly consumed by her carnal appetite. I had to draw on all my strength to fuck her hard in all her holes. In the end, it was my nervousness about unusual occurrences, not the satiation of her appetites which brought an end to the festivities and sent me scurrying back out into the hot California sunshine. Aliyah's lewd entreaties rang in my ears like a Siren's song.

___________________________

With more than half the day gone, I grabbed a drive-thru taco and hurried for the office, but when I got there I found I could not concentrate on my work. I kept reliving the day's events, recalling specific moment and images, trying to reconcile my previously mundane existence and self-image with this new person who had picked up a gorgeous hottie at the repair shop, another man's wife at that, taken her home and fucked her senseless.

An image of Aliyah's glistening scarlet lips wrapped around my straining schlong seared through my brain, followed by another of her tremendous tits rocking back and forth to the pounding strokes of my cock churning her wet cunt to a froth. I blinked, trying to clear my head, but the images kept on coming. There was her wrinkled anus coming into view as she willingly spread her own ass cheeks to present me with the forbidden treasure inside. This of course was followed by the sight of my bulging rod repeatedly battering that once-tiny aperture until it gaped open like a sewer pipe. Then came the capper: Aliyah eagerly – no, hungrily – sucking the grimy santorum from my cock, fresh from her ravaged ass with my spunk pooled on her face.

I could hardly believe these things had happened to me, in fact, had been done by me. But the reality of the situation was made clear by the painful burning in my groin as my poor overworked prick attempted to stand up and salute those incredible memories. I realized that I wasn't going to get any work done that day and headed out of the office to the gym for a workout.

After a solid two hour sweat, followed by a half hour in the sauna, I headed for home. No one was there when I got there. To keep my mind off what I was going to say to Jennifer about my adventures, and because I was famished, having never really eaten anything, well any food that is, at Aliyah's house, I changed into some comfortable clothes and set about preparing a feast.

When Jennifer got home she was surprised to see me, already up to my ears in kitchen prep.

"I got finished early today" I explained, "and I kind of skipped lunch..." I hoped my wince was only in my brain and not visible on my face. "...so I'm famished."

"That's great honey!" she replied brightly. "I got this bottle of wine from a client today; we can drink it with dinner." It was probably several hundred dollars worth of a very nice California Cabernet. Nice! "It's just us though. The kids are both on sleepovers tonight."

Damned teenagers, I thought. The social calendar they've got these days...If it was just the two of us, I was definitely going to have to come up with a way to broach the subject of my sexual escapades.

Jennifer went to change out of her work clothes and I resumed caramelizing onions and poaching pears. A little while later, I was startled to feel her hands sliding along my ribcage as she encircled me from behind.

"This is great honey." She said sincerely. I grew a bit nervous as she caressed my chest, wondering if her wandering hands would reach as far as my groin -- as if that would somehow give me away. I turned around in her embrace. Jennifer was wearing a silky halter which highlighted her smooth shoulders and elegant neck, and crisp khaki Capri pants, which hugged her hips and accentuated her sensuous figure. She was classy and elegant and simple. I couldn't help but compare her to Aliyah in my mind. Quite a contrast, but still a very nice package, I thought.

___________________________

After a frenzy of eating and nearly all of the wine, we sat at the table, momentarily sated. Neither of us wanted to clear the table or the considerable mess I had made in the kitchen, so we took our wine glasses and moved to the couch with the view of the summer sun disappearing over the nearby hills. There we sat silently, contemplating the blushing sky and deepening shadows.

Jennifer was the first to speak. "Honey?" she said shyly, with her eyes averted. "You know I said I've been doing a lot of thinking about our conversation the other day? About trying to be more open and communicating in our relationship and trying to achieve our fantasies?"

I nodded. "Yeah...?"

"Would it be alright if I told you one of mine?" She was blushing now, although she had bowed her head so that most of her face was enshrouded behind her cascading hair.

"Of course sweetheart" I said encouragingly. "That would be more than okay. That would be great." But my stomach did a flip as I remembered her words that morning after she had tossed me off and I had offered to return the favor. "Maybe later" she had said. And now, I realized, she was feeling amorous. This was a whole new set of problems.

"Well, it's pretty far out there. You have to promise not to be mad."

Of course I couldn't promise not to be mad, just not to express it if I was. "I won't be mad, honey," I assured her.

"It kind of involves a real person too..." she said shyly. "Maybe I should start with something easier – you know, make up a story or something."

"You underestimate me sweetheart," I said smoothly, confident that Jennifer would never have any fantasies that would upset my sensibilities. I guessed she would probably go for dress-up role play, or maybe mild bondage.

"Now, please begin."

I was genuinely interested, plus I wanted to encourage her effort at communicating and on top of everything else, I sensed that maybe this would provide an opening to discuss my own efforts to 'achieve my fantasies.'

"Okay." She said slowly, drawing a deep breath. "Here goes. You know the Regency Club, right?"

I nodded. It was a fancy private club for LA's wealthy elite, many of whom were Jennifer's clients, leading to numerous business meals there for her. I had been to a few with her myself.

"There's a parking attendant there that I, um, think is kind of hot. He's tall, dark, muscular. He always has compliments for me. Very polite – but clearly interested."

My wife's fantasy was José the valet? Not what I expected, but okay, I guess.

"I was wearing a slit skirt today," Jennifer continued, "and I may have given him a bit of thigh as I got out of the car. He said that I was 'looking very nice today' and our eyes met as he helped me out. As I was sitting in my meeting I began to dream about what would have happened if I had just hopped back into the car with him and driven off to a secluded corner of the garage."

"What would you have done, sweetheart?" I encouraged, gently.

"Oh I wouldn't have done anything!" she replied hastily, "But I can imagine doing something – in my fantasies.

"Tell me your fantasy. I really want to know what it is. And don't leave anything out!"

Jennifer chuckled softly but didn't hesitate. "In my fantasy, I go back to the valet and find Roger there."

"Roger?" I inquired. I was going to make a joke about getting 'rogered,' but I thought better of it.

"That's what his nametag says," she said with a furious blush. "Anyway, I tell him that I left something in the car and he offers to show me where it is parked and leads me down to the lower level, where I have never been before. It's dark down there. And quiet. I open the door and lean in, pretending to look around, while I let him get a good look at my butt in my tight skirt.

"Since I can't find it, I get in the back seat and start to look there. 'Can I help you look?' he asks, and of course I say yes, so he goes to the other side of the car and starts to look on the seat there. Neither of us has any idea what we're searching for, but we're looking just the same. There is something on the floor on his side and we both reach for it at the same time. Our hands touch and I look into his eyes. The next thing I know, we are kissing feverishly. His hands are all over me, driving me crazy. I can't control myself as he takes my clothes off and we have sex right there in the back seat."

"Hold on there!" I interrupt. "Slow down. You're going way too fast. I want to hear the details. Where does he touch you? Where do you touch him? What are you thinking about? What's his cock like?"

Jennifer looked momentarily flustered at the coarse language.

"But that's not really the point," she stammered.

"I want to understand your fantasies – I've got to know the details." I replied.

"Oh alright," she sighed, "he is pretty gorgeous. Young – twenties, I'd say. Longish dark hair, olive skin. Could be Latino, Italian - Spanish maybe. When he kisses me, his tongue is instantly in my mouth. He is holding me tightly – not that I'm trying to get away – and I can feel the muscles in his arm. We are each leaning in opposite sides of the car and that puts us in an awkward position, so he pulls me roughly across the seat and onto his lap, without letting go of his lip lock.

"He is now sitting up in the seat and I am lying across his lap on my back. Right away I feel his hands go to my breasts. They slide under my loose blouse and squeeze my chest roughly through my bra. Suddenly I feel the bra straps loosen and his hand is sliding underneath onto my bare breasts."

I decided to play along and cuddled up next to her so that I could slip my hand under her shirt to cup her full breast.

"Stop it!" Jennifer cried with a slap to my hand. "You'll get your turn, but you're distracting me now. If you want to hear the rest, you'd better stop."

I didn't think she would carry out her threat, but I backed off my hand, instead leaving it lying casually on her smooth stomach. "Okay. Continue."

"I feel a bit like I'm back in high school, being pawed by the more experienced upperclassman. His hands are stroking me all over: stomach, arms, neck and of course my breasts. It feels so good. I feel warm all over."

I began to rub my hand in gentle circles over her abdomen, caressing her soft flesh lightly and met with no objection this time.

"Then he starts rubbing my nipples. Brushing them with his fingertips, stroking the firm points with his palms and finally grabbing them in both hands and squeezing tightly between his strong fingers. It's the most incredible sensation, a mix of intense pleasure and pain, and I feel a rush of wetness between my legs."

'You slut!' I want to scream. 'This car-jockey has your pussy creaming just by squeezing your tits.' But of course I have my own issues, so I remain silent.

"I think Roger senses that he can do whatever he wants with me now, because he slides a hand underneath my loose skirt and onto the crotch of my panties. I blush at the thought of my wetness and how it reveals my arousal. I can feel him pushing a finger against my soaked panties, pressing them into my wet hole."

'Your wet cunt, you mean.' I think, but again my words remain trapped inside my feverish imagination.

"I'm whimpering with desire as he pushes deeper and deeper, stretching my panties and pulling them tight against my swollen clit. Suddenly Roger speaks. 'We don't have much time.' He says with a heavy accent. 'You must take it off now.' He's right, so I lift my hips and allow him to slide my skirt and panties down. When I am naked from the waist down, I lay back in his lap and immediately his hand goes to my exposed crotch and begins to stroke my moist lips.

"All of a sudden I am aware of Roger's penis for the first time. It's poking into my back, hot and hard and seemingly pretty large. I'm tingling all over from Roger's touch but I realize that we don't have much time, so I slide off his lap and onto the floor so I can rip open his black uniform pants. He's got tight black briefs on underneath and the head of his cock is already peeking out the top, tantalizing me."

I can feel Jennifer's eyes on me, challenging me, as she voices a desire for another man's cock for the first time in our 20-year marriage. I cannot meet her gaze, however.

"So I rip down his underwear and there it is. It practically jumps at me. Big, hard and throbbing. It looks ready to explode. I feel really honored that this cock is doing this for me and I want to learn more about it. To play with it. To taste it."

I'm sure I twitched visibly at this last comment.

"But I know we don't have time to play, so I grip it in my fist and straddle his lap on my knees, right there in the back of the Land Rover and I slowly sink down on him until his pole is all the way up inside me. I begin to slide up and down, feeling that hot pole glide inside me with each stroke. It's blowing my mind that I am literally fucking this guy – humping him as hard as I can, while he just lays there and enjoys it.

"Then he starts moaning. And twitching. And even though we've just gotten started, I know he's going to come. Inside me. He thrusts his hips up off the seat and shouts like he's been stabbed and I can feel his hot cream spurt inside me. In the throes of his passion he grabs both my breasts and squeezes hard, twisting the nipples and producing a sharp stabbing pleasure that contrasts with his warmth blossoming in my belly. It makes me come too.

"Afterwards, I roll off him onto the seat of the car. I can see that he is hurriedly pulling up his pants.

'I'm sorry. I got to go now,' he says with a sheepish look. ' Or else I get in trouble.' He hops out of the car like it was on fire and starts to buckle his pants. Then he leans back in and says 'Thank you. You are very hot woman. I hope you found what you were looking for.' With a wink he is gone and I am left on the back seat, sweaty, ravaged and filled with his cum."

At this point, Jennifer rolled over and looked at me. "So what do you think so far?" she asked, coyly.

"You mean there's more?" I replied, surprised.

"Oh yeah. I haven't even gotten to the fantasy part yet – the part where I need your help. But maybe I should just stop here; you know, quit while we're ahead? It looks as if you enjoyed that bit quite a lot, but I'm not so sure about the next part."

She was right. To my surprise, shock and, frankly, horror, my cock was standing up straight, tenting the loose fabric of my shorts and throbbing painfully. Jennifer reached out and grabbed my shaft firmly and began stroking it up and down through the thin cloth.

"Well...?"

"Don't you dare stop!" I ordered. I can rationalize it by saying that I wanted to encourage her to share her fantasies – to open up and reward her honest communication – but the truth is that at that moment, I was thinking with the wrong head.

"Okay, but remember, you promised not to be mad... So, I'm lying there – fucked and abandoned – and I know just what I have to do. I cross my legs to stop his cum from leaking all over the seat and I begin to gather up my clothes. I grab one of my 'emergency' panty-liners from the glove box and put that on, to keep the mess inside me for now. Then I get behind the wheel and peel out without even stopping to pay for the parking.

"I drive like I'm being chased all the way across town to your office. I'm hornier than I've ever been and I have to see you. When I get there, I stop just long enough to fix my hair and makeup before charging in to see you. But I don't completely fix my clothes. I leave my blouse unbuttoned at both the top and bottom. And I don't put my bra back on. I want to leave a few clues for you...

"You are alone in your office, typing at your monitor with the remains of your lunch scattered around you and I charge in and shut the door.

"'Hi honey.' I say, then 'Busy?'

"Looking confused and, well, scared, you stare at me. 'No' you say, coming to your feet.

"'Good, because I really need you right now.'

"We begin to kiss passionately and I'm all over you, pulling your shirt out of your pants and running my hands across your furry chest. I can feel your excited energy as you realized that my breasts are naked beneath the sheer top. You kiss my mouth harder. I can taste your hunger and I am glad, you will need it. I wrench open your heavy leather belt and reach in to grab your already stiff cock, without even undoing the zipper. I wrap my fist around your hard penis and begin to jerk roughly.

"We are each stoking the other's fires and as your passion mounts you hoist my filmy blouse up to my chin so you can verify what your hands told you earlier, that my tits are swinging free and my nipples are hard little peaks. You immediately dip your head to take one of those stiff nubs in your mouth and suck hard. Your hands are mauling my ass and soon one of them roams around to the front and strokes vigorously across my crotch.

"Then, as you continue to chew my hard nipple, if feel my waistband loosen and my skirt fall away, dragging my panties with them. Immediately I am assaulted by the wafting cloud of sex rising from my crotch. I wonder if you notice how pungent it is today.

"You place your hand right at my steamy opening and I feel your fingers plunge inside and twirl around.

"'Does it feel looser?' I wonder. I know it's never been creamier, as I am totally awash in juices. You pull your fingers from my hole and bend down to look and see what your wet fingers look like. I take the opportunity however, to guide your head lower, down to my matted bush and dripping pussy. With no hesitation, you dive in and I feel your tongue wipe across my wet opening. You lick and suck and slurp at my flowing opening. I feel your tongue eagerly scouring every crevice of my pussy, which excites me more and more, in turn causing me to gush with more wetness. The pleasure is too intense and I begin to writhe and moan. I'm getting hotter and hotter and hotter, and then..."

Suddenly Jennifer paused.

"Well, there it is. That's my fantasy. I think perhaps I'd better stop there. I don't want things to get too hot right here."

She looked down and I followed her gaze to see her petite hand wrapped around my straining erection, long since pulled from inside my shorts, which was indeed weeping fluid out of its swollen eye like a drunk after a bar fight.

Holy shit! How did that happen? I looked up into Jennifer's face and was immediately overwhelmed by all the questions I wanted to ask her.

"So that's your fantasy?" I asked, accusingly.

"You said you wouldn't be mad." She said with a cringe. "Are you mad?"

"So let me get this straight - you want to fuck Carlos the car jockey in the backseat of our car, then come into my office and seduce me into drinking his come right out of your freshly fucked pussy???" I surprised myself with my vehemence.

"It's just a fantasy." She said with a shrug. "I could never do that in real life. And a lot of the details were kind of embellished. A lot of that stuff – whew, where did that come from! But..."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Most Unusual Evening

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds