A Mother and Son Journey Ch. 02

By now I was drying my moms' thighs, but all eyes were on her prize. Her lips were protruding and thickly engorged with excitement. I could feel mom smiling down on me. I could not help myself any longer and with a great deal of gentleness I towel dried my own mothers' pussy. As it became drier and drier, it became exponentially sexier.

Mom was not completely dry, but nudged me upwards. Again, before she could do or say anything else, I took her hand. I guided her to her own king sized bed. Words can't describe the immense beauty of seeing my own mother lying on her back, fully naked, and completely relaxed. However, I had one more surprise. Reaching down under the bed, I pulled out a tube of vanilla scented massage lotion. Wordlessly, I showed the bottle to mom and she sank into the bed ready for even more pampering. Using liberal amounts of lotion, I worked moms' arms. Kneeling naked next to her, I worked her muscles vigorously. Just as with the tub, there were lots of "ohhs" and "ahhss."

I slid lower so my face was next to her tummy. I loved that soft round bit of pudge of her stomach. It was one of the sexiest things of a mature woman. It made her look extra feminine and appealing. I caressed and applied plenty of lotion to her soft belly. Moving slightly down,

I kissed the outside of moms' thighs.

Instinctually, she spread herself slightly. I was now in full site of her womanly charms. Even though she was totally dry, her pussy was plainly moist. She was excreting her own special brand of honey. I slid over moms' thigh like a slithering snake and found myself between both of her thick legs. Her pussy greeted my face and I wasted no time giving her a loving kiss. I was actually doing what many of you readers have desired; I was slowly lapping at my moms' meaty womanhood. She surrendered herself to me. I could not speak because my face was full of pussy. Because mom was so wet, I was making obscene slurping sounds as I darted my tongue inside her sweetness. I was literally salivating into my own mother's snatch. Moms' thick pubic hair was matted with a combination of her own cum and my saliva.

Mom was certainly reacting with non-sense syllables. She was lost in her own world and was also pushing herself closer to my face. To increase her pleasure and pampering, I inserted an index finger into my mother. I was stunned at how easily my digit made my way inside. Immediately my finger began sloshing around and I became more familiar with the soft insides of my mom. I was waging a two pronged pleasure attack with my mouth and finger. Without warning mom began humping my face. I remember thinking that this is where I want to get lost.

"Baby, I am going to let go," was what I overheard. Mom was whimpering like a dog and I knew better than to stop. I was going to ride this out until mom had to literally pull me away. I was officially a son who now loved to eat his mom's pussy. I was now making her cum and could not have been prouder or happier. Mom was now thrusting herself onto my face. She let several more gasps and collapsed like wet noodle. True to my word, mom had to lightly pull me up. Slowly I worked my way towards her mouth, kissing her tummy, her breasts, her neck, and then her lips.

"I love you mom," I whispered as I held her close to me. I stroked moms back and her sides she drifted off to sleep. I watched her with pride and happiness over our new found adventures.

Chapter 3 to follow.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds