• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Mother & Son Matchmaker

A Mother & Son Matchmaker

12

Marie sat across from Hope sharing tea, spiced with a little rum. It was loosening the tongues of both women and inner feelings were surfacing

"Bill's back is in really bad shape." Marie said. "The two operations has only made it worse. He can't work. Out of a week, he might have one good day. And if I take advantage of that day, it just about kills him."

"What do you mean?" Hope questioned. "If you take advantage of that day?"

"You know, sugar." Marie chuckled. "If I get a little froggy and want a little peter. I have never gotten enough from that old geezer anyway. I should have thought twice before marrying a man 16 years older than I. But the polls say that women seek security first. That's a joke."

"You sound like my son." Hope replied. "He's been married 4 years and he's been complaining about lack of sex since for most of those 4 years. He says that he got more sex before he married her."

"Josh actually confides in you about such things?" Marie questioned

Hope shrugged her shoulders. "When we lived in the apartment in the middle of town, I caught him twice screwing two different gals. We saw each other naked countless times back then. It was a very small and open apartment, not made for privacy. I remember going in to his room, which doubled as a closet, to get my clothes and there he lay butt naked with a hard on."

"You've said that you don't have a boyfriend and haven't had one for years. Now tell me honestly, you've never thought about picking up the slack for that son of yours? Hope queried.

"MARIE! I think you've had too much tea?" Hope laughed loudly. "You know I couldn't do that. Not in a million years. I could alienate him. And who's going to take of me in my old age." Then saying, as if revealing a secret. "But you know, I watched him screwing that one gal for about five minutes before scaring the crap out of them. That little gal was moaning.... she was getting a good screwing........ I know his cock was filling her pussy."

"He could be taking care of a few things now! Sounds to me like you remember his cock all too well!" Marie challenged. "And you've never given any thought to seducing him?"

"I plead the fifth." Hope chuckling. "I am just telling you he has a nice cock. Longer and thicker than his dad's"

"And you think I've had too much tea?" Marie laughed. "But I'll tell you one thing if I had a chance I would let that boy climb aboard."

A moment or two passed as the two friends sipped their tea.

"Well, if you're serious about that?" Hope pondered out loud. "I could bring the subject up with Josh. Hell, I'll even let you to use my bed!"

"Well, you do that, sugar pie." Marie returned, an unbelieving sarcastic tone in her voice.

The next day;

"Thanks for the lunch, mom."

"My pleasure, Josh." Hope said, as she cleared the table, and probed. "Are you working this weekend?"

"No, I don't think so. Things are a bit slow at the moment." Josh answered.

"Mind you," she began. "I am not trying to push you into sin or anything like that but I know you're always complaining about not getting enough at home..... you know...... pussy." She added, feeling brave and naughty, searching for words. "Anyway, you know Marie, two stories up, she sort of mentioned ...... that she.... was lacking too...... you know, in the same area........ and I........ sort of suggested..... that maybe you and she could get together."

"You mean the Marie that has tea and rum with you?" Josh inquired, with raised eyebrows. "You two had better use of on the rum. How old is she?"

"Are you suggesting that we were drunk?" Hope declared. "She is the same age as me, 58. We were a bit buzzed, but she seemed quite serious." Hope lied. "I told her I would at least tell you she was interested and willing. I told her ya'll could use my apartment. No one will be wiser. And it will help both of you out." She rationalized.

"I didn't know you were so concerned with my lack of sex?" Josh replied. "You're in the same boat she's in. You're not concerned with your own lack of sex?"

"I didn't know you were so concerned with my lack of sex?" She returned this question.

"Hey! You started this." He defended.

"You know how I feel, Josh." Hope defended herself. "I am just choosy. Your father and me had something special."

"And maybe you have too many toys!" Josh teased.

"Your bad! How do you know.........."

"A couple of months ago!" He defended again. "You sent be looking for money in your dresser drawers. Remember?"

"Yeah, I remember."

"Tell you what." Josh said. "If you think Marie is really serious, I'm game. You set something up for Saturday afternoon and we'll see. You going to be here?"

"I could watch TV?" Hope rationalized. "I won't be in ya'll way. The bedroom does have a door on it, you know."

"That's kinky, mom." Josh teased. "You had better not spy on us."

Later that evening;

"Thank heavens for your tea, Hope." Marie chirped. "It's how I get through the day. Usually, you don't" invite me down in the evening."

"It was important. Can you come down Saturday afternoon?" Hope queried.

"Well silly, I always do."

"I mean a little later. Say near 3 o'clock." Hope asked.

"I don't see why not." Marie replied.

"I talked to Josh........ you know........... what we are talking about. He said if you were sober enough to be serious he could make it Saturday afternoon." Hope related.

"HOPE!!" Marie exclaimed. "You didn't? You actually sent me up with your son? And that is an understatement! It's not just a dinner date. And he agreed?"

"Yep!!" Hope replied, with an air of accomplishment.

Marie sat silent for a long moment.

"Well, what the hell!" Marie said, with resolve. "You tell that fine looking son of yours that I'll be here."

Saturday afternoon;

Marie and Hope sat at the table sipping their tea..... and rum. It was nearing the three o'clock hour that had been agreed upon. Then, they heard the turn of the lock on the door.

"Hey, Mom." Josh said, as he kissed his mother on the cheek. Then, smiling warmly at Marie. "It's good to see you again, dear lady."

"You too, Josh." Marie returned, along with a warming smile.

"Mom, why don't you take my keys, ride downtown and take a walk on the waterfront." Josh said to his mother, still smiling warmly at Marie.

"I could do that, I suppose. You're a bit in a hurry, aren't you?" Hope replied, taking the keys from her son and hesitantly rising and glancing at Marie before seeking her pocketbook.

"Mom, you wouldn't want to make this dear lady uncomfortable sitting here staring at us, would you?" Josh reasoned.

"Two hours enough time for you two?" She asked, as she walked toward the door.

"Make it three." Josh suggested, and, as he heard the door close, he offered his hand to Marie. She took it and he led her to the sofa, standing close to her, and said. "I am not at all in a hurry, but if you're a bit uncomfortable, we could sit and talk while."

"Sugar, I will admit that this is a bit awkward, but I want to assure you I'm not a bit bashful when it comes to sex. And being in a hurry is not a bad thing" Marie stated, and then reached to embrace Josh and kiss him passionately.

"Shall we strip down to our underclothes?" Josh suggested, after the long kiss.

"Sounds fine with me." She replied, smiling. And as they were undressing. You and your mom sure have a strange relationship?"

"She likes to look after me." Josh replied.

In short order the two had shed their clothes and stood before each other, Marie, in her bra and panties, and Josh, in his briefs. Josh sat down on the sofa and padded the seat to his left.

Marie had to turn her backside to sit. Josh studied her closely as she took her seat next to him, finding her instantly appealing. He leaned over and kissed her lightly. Marie embraced him once more and soon their kisses became more passionate. Josh wasted no time getting to know her. His right hand went to her breast, cupping them and then squeezing them tenderly, finding it pleased her, as her tongue darting into his mouth. If there was any awkwardness, it vaporized as their hands began to explore. Josh reclined her back on the sofa and intertwined his body with hers, still kissing her passionately. She felt the pleasure of his knee pushing against her panty covered crotch.

Josh, reluctantly broke their kiss and began to kiss and peck around Marie's face, neck and shoulders allowing him to assess her female attributes. Without realizing it, he began comparing her attributes to his mother. Undoing the clip and stripping her of her bra, he found Marie's breast to be larger than his mother's, and sagging a bit. His mother's, he remembered, a bit smaller and more perky. His hands glided over hips that were considerably wider, her ass and thighs beefier than his mom's. They both share a bit of a belly. He knew her to be taller than his mother by a couple of inches and glanced down to affirm that her legs were indeed a bit longer. He maneuvered to remove Marie's panties and she joined him in removing his.

He was surprised to see her cold black pubic hair, definitely not a match to her apparently bleached white hair, a boyish haircut, but longer, that suited her well. He had seen his mother totally nude only for brief moments and years earlier, but he still figured that her strawberry blonde collar still reflected her cuff. Panties removed, he fumbled and found Marie's mound to be meaty and her bush to only be a light covering. He believed his mother's bush was much thicker.

While Josh was making his assessments, Marie was making her own assessments. She found Josh, 17 years her junior, to be muscular and strong. A handsome man, his hair was a little darker than his mother's. Standing above her 5'7" frame, she figured him be about 5'11'. Having joined him in removing his briefs as he removed her panties, she had taken in her grip a very impressive and rigid cock.

"I should have asked sooner?" He queried. "Is there a need for protection?"

"You mean in the last three minutes?" She teased. "My tubes were tied years ago. Is there anything else we need to worry about?"

"If you don't, I don't!" He replied.

"Then go for it, sugar."

She allowed herself to be maneuvered to her back and instinctively accepted her suitor between her legs, guiding his cock, still in hand, to the entrance of her treasure.

"OOHHhhhhh!" Marie moaned, as she felt the length of his cock pushed into her. "That's good, sugar. I was hoping you were as hungry as I am and not waste any time sticking it in me." A moment or two later; "You know, they say, that after seven years a woman is tactically a virgin again."

"Is that why your pussy is so tight? " Josh whispered, cradling her in his arms.

"Your modest and sweet. It could be that my pussy has never been blessed with anything as big. Mine is a pussy that's been neglected." She offered. "No fault of my husband, mind you. He has back trouble and unable to take care of me."

"I know." He whispered sympathetically. "I've heard mom talk about it. But rest assured, dear lady, I am going to take care of it for you today."

"Just today, Joss?" Marie whined.

"Any time you want. Promise."

The two new lovers began to fuck in earnest. Their moans filled the small apartment, echoing together. Josh changed his position over the long minutes, first, straight arming himself over her, then, bringing his knees against her buttocks while pushing her knees against her chest, then, withdrawing his cock from her under protest he maneuvered her over on her knees, as in the air, and placing one foot on the floor, reentered her, fucking her from behind. All to her great pleasure as she fingered her clit. Long minutes later, returning to the missionary position, Josh began to monitor his lover's reaction to different rhythms and strokes. Receiving all of this attention, Marie was soon moaning lustfully, losing herself in the erotic thoughts of Hope being in her place. A most bizarre thought, but just the same Marie's fantasy. A fantasy that promptly brought on a most powerful orgasm.

"I'm coming!" Marie moaned. "OH GOD! I'M COMING!!"

Josh began to hammer into Marie's pussy. He reached to grab her ample ass in both of his hands, pulling her to him, locking her in tight as he himself was lost in lust.

As her own orgasm faded, Marie pumped her ass in rhythm with her young lover, his cock still giving her much pleasure.

"Come in me, baby!"

"I will! I'll come in you. I'm gonna fill your pussy with my cum, mom!" Josh moaned, oblivious to the words and not realizing his words made his lover smile knowingly, confirming her beliefs. "OHH FUCK! AAAaaaaaaaaaaggggggg!"

Having filled her pussy as promised, Josh lay atop her and continued a slow pumping action. He was sexually astute and knew that this sexually starved female, if pursued, would be more than willing to continue. In a minute or two, he was rewarded for his ability to keep his erection. Her ass started to match his thrust with conviction.

"My Lord! It's so good!" Marie moaned. "Please, don't stop fucking me."

"I have no intentions of letting you up." He assured her. "As wet as your pussy is, I know you want to be fucked more."

"I do!" She assured. "I want you to fuck me forever!"

"Forever or until we are interrupted." He teased. "Don't fret, we still have lots of time."

A slow fuck became a moderate fuck, until a new round of lustful fucking began. Animal moans began again to fill the apartment. Josh's suntanned body lay atop and intertwined with Marie, with her milky white skin. Both bodies were moist from their exertions. Marie's pussy was indeed wet with vaginal fluids and Josh's cum. It ran down the crack of her ass, wetting Josh's balls......... and was sofa. After long minutes old heavy fucking, Josh needed a breather and showed his rhythm to a slower rate, cradling Marie in his arms. After a moment or two;

"Would you like to fuck your mom, Josh?" She whispered, questioning.

"What?" Josh asked. "Why would you ask something like that?"

"I'm gonna fill your pussy with my come, mom." She repeated. "Your exact words a few minutes ago."

"No way?" He exclaimed, denying to himself his true thoughts.

"Well, like I said, you and your mom seem to have a strange sort of relationship. Damn, don't stop!. She told me that you two have seen each other undressed numerous times when you two lived in the apartment downtown. A man is a man.... son or not! And a woman, in need, is a woman ........ mother or not. I said understand how you two might be thinking along the same lines." Then, changing tack. "She hooked... ooohhh!,,,, me up with you to pick up the slack of you not getting enough pussy of home. How does she know something like that? Yes! Just like that! I have to wonder why she does not take up of the slack herself. And, I think she would, given the right circumstances. And, I think you would like to seduce her....... if you knew how? Push it deep a couple of times. Oh fuck yes!

"Did you ask her." Josh asked, ignoring the intent of the question, and added. "About taking up the slack?"

"She just told me I was crazy." Marie replied. "But she mesmerized by your manhood.... you know, your cock. And she's concerned about your well-being as a mother should be."

"But all of this conjuring would have left you out?" He countered, and having rested a bit Josh picked up his rhythm, still not willing to admit the reason for his renewed arousal.

"Hey, don't get me wrong. I'm extremely pleased and thankful to be right where I'm at this moment, but I think your mom would take my place if given the right opportunity." Marie explained, as she matched Josh's rhythm. "I wouldn't mind sharing." And after a moment, "You can always pretend, Josh." continuing without waiting for a reply, "I don't mind. Really. Close your eyes.... reach down and grab my ass and lock me in tight. Give mother a good hard fuck. Your fantasy is good for you and I get the benefit of a good fuck."

Without much hesitation, Josh followed Marie's direction and began fucking her..... fucking his mom.... with determination.

"Come on, sugar. Give mother that stiff hard cock of yours." Marie coaxed, as she shoved her ass up to achieve the deepest penetration from her lover's cock. "Is your mother's pussy tight? Is it good?"

"Yes! Yes it's tight!" Josh moaned. "Do you like my cock, mom?"

"Mother loves your cock. It's stuck in me so deep. So deep in my pussy! So deep in my belly!" Marie praised. "You goin' give mother some cum?"

"Yes! Mother. I'm goin' fill your pussy up!" He moaned.

Josh would have admitted freely that he had never had two ejaculations so close together. But he was lost in incestuous ecstasy with the thoughts of fucking is mom. Listening to Marie's words made the fantasy that much more real. And Marie knew how to push her lover's button;

"Come in mother, Josh." Marie continued. "Come in my pussy, baby! Hurry. Please! I'm close, Josh. Josh! Please! Fill mother's pussy with your cum!"

"Are you ready for it!?" Josh exclaimed.

"Yes! Mother's ready!!" Marie nearly shouted. "Come in me, you Mother Fucker!"

There is no way to describe the lustful moans of completion that escaped from deep within the two lovers as they both climaxed together. Their bodies shudder and jerked as if being electrocuted.

Marie would swear later that she could feel Josh's warm cum erupt into her belly. Josh would never again be able to deny his desires for his mother, as someone else knew that desire. I'll As their orgasms faded away, the two lovers melted together and lay still until their breathing calmed.

"Josh, I have never been fucked so good!" Marie exclaimed. "I'll have to hide my panties for days until they're washed!"

"If your husband is not fucking you, I can understand him being curious about your panties." Josh teased.

"He is not jealous I was just being silly. He has never had a reason to be.... until now." She replied. "It may not be so silly..... to hide my panties.... you think?"

Josh's cock pulled from her as he lifted himself to a standing position. He studied the female form layout before him, and then, reached with his right hand, middle finger extended, to touch Marie's Pussy. Without hesitation, she spread her thighs to give him access to her treasure. He slid his finger up and down between her labia, feeling the vaginal fluids and has cum.

"You like that pussy, sugar? Marie whispered. "As much as I hate to admit it, you are the only one to tap this snatch, other than my husband. Can you believe, I've been married 40 years. The son-of-a- bitch has had back trouble for 10 years, not that he ever took care of my needs properly. I owe your mom a lot and I'm going to find some way to pay her back. I'll give you 30 minutes to stop that!"

Josh's cock stiffen slightly as he stimulated his lover's pussy, being amused that this lady, in spite of her age, was getting aroused again.

Margaret's right hand reached to fondle the now semi erect cock of her lover. Stroking it lightly, she studied it as it began to stiffen, her gaze shifting between his cock and his finger stroking her pussy.

"Push it in." She directed, moving her left hand to diddle her clit as the finger probed inside her pussy. "Your cock is dripping wet with pussy juice and cum."

Within minutes, Marie was yanking on Josh's cock as she lost herself in the bliss of being finger fucked. The attention to his cock was bringing it to full erection. He had the thought to mount her again, but his thought was cut short as she climaxed, her body jolting repeatedly.

"AAaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!" Marie growled. "You're killing me!!"

"Get up on your knees!" Josh demanded, not allowing her orgasm to subside.

He helped her to quickly scramble into position. She instinctively spread her legs to allow him to move in close behind her. Her eyes widened as he hungrily shoved his cock into her pussy, still gripped tight from the orgasm. She wanted to cuss him for his roughness, reframing only by pushing her face into the sofa back, allowing him to assault her, instinctively knowing it would not take long, especially with a little help;

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Mother & Son Matchmaker

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds