A Mother & Son Matchmaker Ch. 03

Josh, in need of more than a moment's rest, eased his cock out of his mother and maneuvered her to her knees.

Marie inhaled deeply as her forefinger revolved around her clit, watching Josh move in close behind his mother and reinsert his cock into her. She smiled, knowing what was in store for her friend, as she watched Hope drag a few pillows to lay her head on. "Oh yeah! You'd best get comfortable, sweetie!"

Josh fucked his mother slowly to rest and allow her pussy to become accustomed to his cock. But studying her ass as he fucked her, the incestuous, intoxicating reality spurred him on and he began to fuck her with intense, lustful desire. He became nearly delirious with the knowledge that his cock was inside of his mother's pussy, and that she wanted it there.

Hope's moans and groans were as intense as the fucking she was receiving and she buried her face into the pillows so as not to alarm her son. Pain and pleasure shot through her body as long minutes passed.

Seeing Hope's left hand reach for her pussy, reinforced Marie's opinion that Hope's toys undoubtedlyhad made her self-sufficient at sexual gratification. Nevertheless, Marie was content in the knowledge that she had gotten her friend a real cock to replace the fake ones. And the fact that it was Hope's, son only added to Marie's contentment and pleasure. Also, she had decided that the next time her husband had a "good day" she would somehow introduce a little self-gratification into their lovemaking, easing his workload.

Hope was indeed indulging in a little self-gratification. Her finger circled her clit until her moans and groans ceased and she fell silent letting her son indulge himself as she concentrated on bringing herself to another orgasm.

Josh was aware of his mother's self stimulation, which aroused him even more, but, instead of keeping the fast rhythm, he slowed, pulling his cock from her pussy almost to the swollen head before pushing deeply back into her. He counted his penetrations slowly and at a barely audible level.

"One, two, three .......................... 24, 25, 26 hold it as long as you can 27, 28 your so tight around my cock! "

Josh, who had pretty much ignored Marie's presence, was a bit surprised, only, to be replaced by amusement, as the loud sound of two women in orgasm filled the darkened room with their moans.

"Oh! That was so good!" Hope sighed.

"I'll second that!" Marie chimed in, making both of them laugh.

"I've got to pee." Hope advised, moving her body forward to uncouple her son. "Marie, make sure Josh's cock doesn't get lonely. I'll be right back."

As Josh maneuvered to the middle of the bed lying on his back, Marie hopped a board, literally, taking hold of his rubber coated cock and lowering herself down, taking it inside.

"I didn't mean fuck him!" Hope exclaimed, sitting on the toilet. Standing, her attention divided between the open medicine cabinet and the two on the bed, she retrieved a tube from the medicine cabinet, shutting the door quietly. Hope removed the top of the tube, inserted it inside her pussy and squeezed, twice.

"I hate rubbers." She whispered to Josh and, ignoring Hope's protest, began to repeatedly lift and lower herself onto Josh's cock, oblivious to the time that Hope had taken to relieve herself.

"Later, sugar."

Marie gave ground to her friend and, after watching Hope duplicate the act of coupling, returned to her chair. She studied Hope's outline in the darkness and wished that her own body was as well toned as her friend's. She wondered if Josh had compared the tightness of their pussies. After a few long minutes:

"Damn it! Now I have to pee!" Josh declared.

With a moan of displeasure Hope lifted clear and allowed her son to roll from the bed.

"Shall I get one of her toys and keep her hot for you." Marie taunted.

"You do, and I'll kick your ass out of here." Josh threatened.

Josh removed the rubber from his now semi-hard cock, noting that it had broke. The two women could hear the water splash in the toilet bowl and giggled together in the darkness.

Returning from the bathroom, Josh grabbed his mother's legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed. She instinctively spread and lifted her legs.

"Josh, aren't you forgetting something?" Hope questioned, as she grasped his cock.

"Sorry mom. I forgot. Anyway, it broke! You have another one?" Josh queried.

"No! I don't! I suppose I should confess. I didn't expect us to ....... you know ....... but I thought I had just in case and purchased a contraceptive. I used it when I went pee ......... you know, just in case." Hope explained. "I just thought double protection............."

"You little Drama Queen!" Marie chimed in. "Didn't expect it? You two were going to fuck sooner or later, whether you want to admit it or not."

Hope ignored Marie's comments, defending. "If we continue, it's still iffy, you know. "It's not 100% full proof.

"That was being smart, Hope. The way you two were fucking it's possible the rubber could have broke." Marie added.

"It did break!" Josh admitted. "Marie! We you please shut the fuck up. Ah hell! I'm going to take a shower."

Josh wandered off towards the bathroom, turned the water on, and stepped into the shower, pulling the curtain.

Marie looked at Hope, raised both arms, palms to the ceiling, and motioned her head towards the bathroom.

"You're not going to let it stop here!" Marie questioned, puzzlement in her tone. "Get your tight little ass in there, squirt some more of that foam in your snatch and seal the deal!"

"All right! All right! We sure as hell don't want you to be unhappy."

Hope stood and headed towards the bathroom. She understood Marie's meaning "you not going to let it stop here". Marie, she knew, had played matchmaker. Scared to death, but, with incestuous desire to have her son's unshielded cock in her, she opened the medicine cabinet. Putting her left foot on the toilet, she inserted the elongated tube into her pussy and squeezed, saturating her insides with sperm killing foam. Then, she entered the shower.

Josh turned to face his mother and she grasped his semi-limp cock and kissed him passionately.

Marie soon heard a thumping emanating from the bathroom and rose to find the source, thinking she already knew. Entering the bathroom, she heard.

"Give it to me, Josh!" Hope moaned. "Give me your cum. It will be okay. I swear, I'll make it okay. I'll have my tubes tied as soon as possible. Anything! Just promise you'll always fuck me."

"I will. I'll fuck you." Josh promised. "You want my cum?"

Marie shuffled to tub, took hold the shower curtain and eased it back.

She was pleased to see Hope, her legs wrapped around her son. Josh had his mother's ass in both hands, holding her aloft, as he fucked her against the wall. "Now that's something we never did! Probably never will with my weight."

"Yes! I want your cum, baby!" Hope cried, desire overcoming the fear of such an event. "I want your cum in my belly! You big dick mother fucker! Fuck your me! Come in your mother's pussy!"

Marie smiled, knowing in a moment or two the incestuous consummation of mother and son would be complete.

"AAAAAAGGGggggggggggggggg!" Josh growled, as he shot off into his mother, filling her belly with his cum.

"Yesssssss!" Hope whispered, soothingly, stroking his head with her hands. "Sweet, sweet Josh!"

End of series.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds