• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Mother in Need

A Mother in Need

12

CHAPTER 1. FUCKING TIMMY

I suppose I can understand why Harold left me for his secretary. She's 15 years younger than I am, has a hot body, and dresses like a slut to show it off. I'm sure she's probably also good in bed, especially with Harold since she knows he has a LOT of money. Not as much as he HAD, of course, after my divorce lawyer finished with him, but he's still loaded even after our financial settlement. Frankly, now so am I, at least when it comes to money, but my self-esteem isn't doing so great.

Anyone, especially a woman, needs to feel wanted and desirable, and yes, even sexy. I know I've put on weight since Harold and I were married 18 years ago. I was a skinny 105 pound, size 4 in those days. Now I'm 30 pounds heavier, with a few "love handles" I really could stand to lose. I'm also not what anyone would call beautiful, although I'm far from ugly and I have a pretty good body for my age. In short, I guess I'm a little better looking than most 42 year old women, but not much, if at all. I guess I'm what you'd call "ordinary." My eyes are attractive enough, my face is probably a little too full, my hair is a dull shade of brown, my thighs are a little too large, and my 36C tits have started to sag just a bit. So overall, as I said, I guess I'm nothing special.

Unfortunately once Harold met his little slut girlfriend Susie he immediately lost all interest in sex with me. I recognized soon enough it would only be a matter of time before he left me for her even though I did everything I could for him in bed. One thing I do love is sex, and after Harold stopped giving it to me I had to turn to my little vibrating toys for a little sexual pleasure. I still missed the excitement only a real cock could provide, though, especially a man's CUM. God how I love cum, but I didn't want to go "bar hopping" looking for Mr. Goodbar because I'm actually quite shy, and that, coupled with my loss of confidence in myself resulting from my husband leaving me, was very depressing. While I wanted sex with a real cock again I had no idea how I'd ever manage to make that happen. Then fate intervened and my mind began to conjure up the most outrageous, sinful thoughts a mother could ever have in her perverted head. I began to fantasize about having sex with my son, Timmy.

Let me tell you about Timmy. He's a nice young man. He's also, like his mother, what I would call pretty "ordinary" in the "looks" department. A stud he isn't! He's a skinny kid for 18 years old, weighing only around 135 pounds or so, and he's actually kind of nerdy looking. He's certainly not an athlete or anything, but he gets good grades in school, and is even more painfully shy than me.

So what was this big event that started me on my no turning back voyage into sexual depravity and incest with my son? Let me tell you about it.

I was in Timmy's room one afternoon, making his bed for him, when I happened to notice what looked like a handkerchief sticking out from under his mattress. I pulled out the cotton material, and to my shock and surprise discovered a pair of my soiled panties... and sections of them seemed to be stained with what I knew had to be CUM!

I was stunned, of course, and when on impulse I lifted the nasty panties to my nostrils, and sniffed them, the unmistakable scent of my pussy mingled with cum was easy to identify. Not knowing what to do I put them back where I found them, then moved to Timmy's computer. While he doesn't think I'm very technically competent, I actually am. I spend much of my days like I suspect you do as well, dear reader, searching for and enjoying pornography, masturbating as I read or view it. And so I knew how to find the sites Timmy had been visiting, and as I suspected, they were many of the same sites I enjoy myself. wifelovers.com and wifeposters.com were two. www.youporn.com was another. And of course the Literotica story site.

I then did a search of his hard drive, and there, hidden deep within his folders, I found them... numerous incest stories of mothers fucking their sons, as well as photos of young men having all manner of incredible sex with older women which I learned were called either MILF's or Cougars. Could this be possible? Could my own son Tim be masturbating while fantasizing about fucking me?

Back in my room I lay on my bed, my eyes closed, my mind conjuring up incredible sexual fantasies of my own. Were they the same as my son's... fantasies of us fucking, having all kinds of perverted sex together, I wondered? After finding my panties in his room I thought it only logical that he must have been thinking about having sex with me. Using one of my vibrators, I began to hatch a plan while delicious sensations of the most pleasurable kind washed over me. I knew what I wanted to do... had to do... and I was going to do it.

After giving myself a delicious orgasm, I got out of bed and on shaky legs made my way into my closet. There at the top of my dirty clothes hamper I found what I needed... the pair of soiled panties I'd worn that morning while doing housework. They were still slightly warm and damp from my sweat and cunt juice... I hadn't showered until after doing my work... and when I held them to my nose and sniffed them their rank fragrance was almost overpowering. Perfect! But to make them even more useful to Timmy I shamelessly wiped them through and into my dripping cunt. On fire with lust again now, my mind could hardly accept what I was about to do, but I did it anyway. Trembling, I sat on the toilet and peed, then used the crotch of my panties to wipe myself afterward, almost coming again from carrying out such a brazen, nasty act!

When finished, I went back into Tim's room and replaced the panties I'd found there with this new pair. Waves of lust washed over me as I did it, knowing Tim would find the old panties replaced with these new ones, knowing he would know I had to be the person who replaced my old pair with these. What would he think of me? How would he react? I couldn't wait to find out.

That night, a Friday, after dinner I told Tim I was tired and said I was going to go to bed early. He said that was fine because he had some research he wanted to do on his computer in his room. Research, yeah, right. I knew what kind of "research" he was going to do, and I wondered if he'd sniff my panties while he did it.

In my room I dressed in a tacky pair of purple crotchless panties and a sexy negligee I hadn't worn in months. It consisted of transparent purple lace, with a support wire that pushed my breasts up and made them look even larger than they were. The sexy garment also had stocking clasps along the bottom edge similar to a garter belt, so I added a pair of matching lavender stockings and attached them with the clasps on the bottom of the teddy. Then I waited, exactly one hour, lying there in the dark, touching myself slowly during the waiting period, not allowing myself to come, instead merely teasing myself, growing wetter by the minute, using my fingers to keep my body and mind in a continual state of arousal. Then when I was sure Tim thought I must be sleeping I quietly got out of bed and tip-toed down the hall to his bedroom. His room lights were out, but I could hear the unmistakable sounds of sex coming from his computer.

As quietly as possible, I turned the knob on his door and silently opened it. Looking in I found my son as I suspected I would. He was wearing only a white tee shirt, naked from the waist down, watching a porn video on his PC as he slowly masturbated his hard cock. And as I'd hoped, he was holding the new pair of my soiled panties up to his nose, sniffing them while he played with himself.

I crept into the room, moving ever so slowly, crawling on my hands and knees toward where he sat masturbating. I was so hot. SO fucking hot. I knew what I was about to do was wrong, very wrong, but the need inside me was too great to prevent me from doing what I knew was wrong. And then I did it anyway.

"Let me suck it, baby," I said, crawling up next to Timmy, startling him.

"MOM! Oh MOM! GEEZ!" he gasped, jumping, trying to cover his cock with my panties.

"NO! STOP, Tim. Show it to me. Show me your beautiful, naked cock. I WANT TO SEE IT, BABY. I see you liked the new pair of panties I left for you, didn't you?" I asked, reaching out, under where he had draped the panties over his cock, my fingers grasping it.

"Oh God, Mother... I... I...." he stammered.

"Hush, Tim. Don't fight it. I need this. More than you. Let me do it. Please. Let me suck your cock. Then you can do anything you want to me. Anything, baby," I breathed, leaning forward, my lips ever so close to my son's cock. "Anything...." I whispered again. And then I took the cock inside my mouth.

"Ohhhh, Motherrrrrr!" he moaned, slumping down in his chair, his eyes drooping almost closed, then opening again to stare down at me as I began sucking him.

For a moment the only sounds in the room came from the computer. Then the video clip Tim was watching stopped, and the sounds from the computer were replaced by the wet sounds of me sucking my son's cock. I looked up at Tim as I licked the underside of his dick, relishing what I was doing, encouraged by the expression of pure delight registering there on his face.

"I love to suck cock, Timmy," I said. "And I love to fuck. I love sex," I said, licking his cock, then moving lower, my lips and tongue washing over his balls. "I know you've been using my panties to masturbate with," I continued. "I was so excited when I found out what you'd been doing. Now you can use my mouth instead of your fingers, honey. You can fuck my mouth, Timmy. Or you can fuck me anywhere you want... in any of my holes ... my mouth, like this," I said, slurping my lips down over the full length of his young cock. "Or here, in my cunt," I said, leaning back, sliding down onto the floor next to him, my legs spread, wet pussy on display for him. "Or you can fuck me in the ass, Timmy. Anywhere. You can do anything you want to me, baby. Use me. Treat me nasty. Come in me. On me. Anything, Timmy. Just use me. Please. I want it, Timmy. I need it."

"Can... can I really come in your mouth, Mom? Or... or on your face, like the guys do in the porn clips I love to watch?" he asked timidly.

"Yes, Timmy. I WANT you to. Do it. Then we'll fuck afterward," I said, holding my face up for him, my mouth open, tongue outstretched. "Jerk off on my face, baby," I said. "Make Mother scummy!" Then I opened my mouth again.

"Oh God, MOTHER!" he gasped, suddenly sliding his hand up and down on his cock as fast as he could, the head of his dick aimed directly at my face. And then he did it. He came all over me.

"AHHHHH!" he gurgled, raising his ass off the chair as his cock exploded, showering me in ropes of hot cum.

"OH GOD, YES, DO IT!!!!!!!!" I screamed, my own fingers flying through my wet cunt then, making loud, squishing sounds as I finally gave myself the release I'd been holding back all evening. "AHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I'M COMING WITH YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!! I wailed. Wave after wave of pure joy slammed into me, just as wave after wave of cum hit my face and flew into my hair and mouth.

"OH MOTHERRRR!!!!!!!! YESSSSSS!!!! TAKE IT!!!!!!!!! TAKE MY NASTY, HOT CUMMMMMMMMM ON YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tim shrieked. And oh God did I ever take it. I raised up as best I could, moving my face directly next to his spurting cock, then took it inside my mouth, tasting his copious gobs of cum, chewing it, making a big show of swallowing it for him so there could be no mistaking what kind of a slut mother I had become for him.

Afterward, with my face dripping cum, I got up off the floor and kissed him. He resisted at first, but when I took his hands and placed them on my tits he stopped fighting me and let me push some of his cum into his mouth.

"Oh Mother... I... I can't believe this," he gasped after I backed away from him, tugging him up out of his chair.

"Come with me, baby. We're only getting started," I said, leading him toward the door, then down the hall to my room.

In my room I turned on a dim table light, then led Timmy to my bed. I stripped off his tee shirt and had him lie on his back, then began dancing slowly for him.

"Touch yourself while you watch Mother, baby," I instructed, and he did it.

"I can't believe this, Mother," he said again.

"Do you like seeing me like this, Timmy?" I asked, reaching inside my nightie, pulling out my naked tits for him. "Do you like looking at them?"

"YES!" he hissed, masturbating slowly as he watched me.

"And do you like looking at my cunt, baby?" I continued, spreading my lips open for him, showing him how wet I was. "And this... my ass?" I asked, turning my back toward him, then bending over, spreading my ass cheeks open for him.

"YES, MOTHER! I LOVE SEEING YOU LIKE THIS," he groaned, breathing deeply, his cock growing hard again.

I turned back to him again then, stripping off my panties as he watched me. His look of lust told me all I needed to know, and when I asked my next question I already knew the answer.

"Do you want to fuck Mother, baby? Do you want to put your hot, hard young virgin cock inside Mother's nasty, wet cunt and FUCK ME?" I moaned, knowing he had yet to fuck a woman, something we'd discussed recently during "our talk" about sex.

"YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!" he groaned. So I let him.

I crawled onto the bed next to him, then lay down on my back, my legs open, cunt lips spread for him. "Do it, baby. Fuck me. PUT YOUR COCK INSIDE MY CUNT AND FUCK MOTHER!!!" I commanded.

"Oh God!" he groaned moving between my legs, his hard cock in his hand, eyes glazed with desire.

The instant I felt his cockhead touch my wet pussy I came again. And then I felt his cock sliding inside me and I came again. Fuck, you just can't believe how exciting it was for me to lie there feeling my own son sliding his hot cock inside my pussy and until you've tried it yourself you won't know how I felt either. It is INDESCRIBABLY exciting, especially when you've gone without any real sex for as long as I had. I would have probably come like a rocket from ANY cock entering me by then, but to know that cock is was my very own son's cock... to know I was committing INCEST... and to know that cock was going to fill my cunt with hot cum. Well, let's just say until you've tried it you can't know how exciting it feels or what it does to your mind.

With the kind of exuberance only a horny teenage boy can experience, I lay there letting my son fuck me, feeling him pumping his 18 year old cock in and out of my cunt as fast as he could, loving it, giggling with the way it was making me feel, on fire, coming suddenly, then again, over and over again, my body jerking, twitching, amazed at how long Timmy could fuck without coming. And then, of course, that's exactly what he did.

"I'm GONNA COME, MOTHER!" he shouted, attempting to pull out, but I quickly wrapped my legs around his back, trapping him inside me, telling him it was okay, that I wanted to feel his cock coming inside my cunt. So that's what he did. Inside me. Over and over again. Filling me with spurt after spurt of hot cum, driving me crazy, as I continued to come with him, again... and again... and again, for as long as he continued shooting his hot, incestuous sperm inside my slutty cunt.

Afterward he rolled off me and lay there panting next to me. I laughed, and said, "I think you enjoyed that, baby."

"Oh God, Mother... that... that was the best thing I've ever done in my entire life," he gasped.

"You DID like it, didn't you, Timmy," I grinned.

"Oh yes, Mother, oh my GOD yes!" he gasped again.

"From now on, baby, any time you want to fuck me, or have me suck your cock, just come and get me. I want to be your slut, Timmy. I want to be your sex slave. I WANT you to just USE me... make me do things, Tim. Anything. Anything you want," I said, incredibly getting hot yet AGAIN!

"Anything, Mother?" he asked, staring at me curiously.

"Anything, Tim. And I mean anything!"

"I... some of the things I read... some of the videos I've seen... they... they are really way out there, Mother. And it seems like the nastier they are the more I like them."

"I understand, baby. You ARE your mother's son, for sure. I feel the same way. To the outside world I appear to be this conservative, shy woman. But inside... oh God, Timmy, inside I'm a total, raging perverted slut. At least that's what I WANT to be. I LOVE kinky sex, Tim. Nasty sex. Dirty sex. You have no idea some of the things I fantasize about while I'm masturbating."

"I bet I do, Mother, because I have those same thoughts too," he grinned, and I noticed his cock twitching.

"Tell me some, Tim," I said, slowly rubbing my cunt again.

"I... I couldn't, Mother. They... they're too dirty."

"I love dirty sex, Tim. Would you like me to tell you some of the things I fantasize about?"

"YES! Oh YES, Mother. TELL me!" he said eagerly. And so I did it.

"Well... of course you know I love fucking, and I love sucking cock. I love the feeling of cum being splashed on my face. And...." I began, embarrassed.

"Go on, Mother. Please!"

"Well... sometimes... sometimes I like to slide a finger inside my... inside my ASS!" I groaned

"Then WHAT, Mother? TELL ME! Oh God this is SO EXCITING," my son said, and I couldn't believe it, but his cock was actually growing erect yet again.

"Well... sometimes... sometimes when I'm REALLY hot I taste it, Timmy. I taste my finger, and I pretend it's a cock that has just been in my ass. And I like to use my dildoes to fuck myself in the ass and pussy and then I SUCK them. And sometimes I even put one of my hands under my pussy when I'm sitting on the toilet peeing and then I suck my fingers while I play with myself and come while I'm peeing," I groaned, my hunger for sex growing inside me again.

"Oh MOTHERRRRR!" Tim groaned, masturbating faster now.

"And sometimes I think about what it would be like to have a group of men fucking me, baby. Like in a gangbang... where all I had to do is lie there and let them take turns fucking me. Or they'd all come all over me. I... I think I'd really love that."

"Mom... would... would you ever let Billy fuck you, too? He's real horny, like me and you. And I know he'd love it."

"How do you know, baby? Are you sure?"

"Yeah. We... sometimes we jerk off together. When you're not home. And he... he's sniffed your panties, too, Mom. I hope you don't care, but he loves sex like us."

"Really. Billy Lansing?" I asked, picturing the cute kid in my mind.

"Yeah."

"Does he have a nice cock, baby?" I asked, rolling over toward my son.

"Yeah. It's cool. And he loves to get it sucked."

"And how do you know that, young man?" I said, pretending to be upset, but instead dying of curiosity.

"Ah... he... ah... he... he said so," Tim replied.

"And who sucks his cock for him?" I asked, smirking.

"Ah... I... I guess maybe his sister does," Tim answered.

"Really. His sister."

"I guess."

"And you'd be okay with me sucking him in front of you, or fucking him, while you watched, or helped us?" I asked.

"Yeah. That would be SICK! I'd LOVE it!" he exclaimed.

"Could he be trusted not to tell anyone else?" I asked.

"SURE!" my son said.

"Then why don't you invite him over for dinner tomorrow night," I said, "and maybe I'll do this to both of you." Then I leaned over and took my son's cock in my mouth... AGAIN.

Chapter 2. TIM'S FRIEND(S)

The next night, Saturday, I dressed in a tank top and short skirt. I knew my nipples were prominently on display beneath the thin top because I wasn't wearing a bra, NOR was I wearing panties, and when Timmy's friend Billy arrived I knew he noticed my tits right away because of the way he continued to stare at them all through dinner. At one point I made a big show of bending over to get something out of the bottom drawer of the refrigerator, and I know my skirt crept up high enough so Billy and Timmy could both see my naked ass and part of my cunt, and when I turned around and caught them looking at me Billy's face turned beet read and Timmy just grinned happily.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Mother in Need

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 102 milliseconds