A Mother with Benefits Ch. 02

When I start makin´ love

I don´t just make love...

I be strokin´

That´s what I be doin´, huh

I be strokin´

I stroke it to the East

And I stroke it to the West

I be strokin´

I be strokin´

Being an Eagle Scout, Theodore knew his compass directions. He was strokin' in time to the music and leaning the way the lyrics indicated as the song ran through his head.

I stroke it to the North

I stroke it to the South

I stroke it everywhere

I be strokin´

I be strokin´

Not sure of what he was up to, June turned her head briefly to peek up at him. His eyes were closed and his head was bobbing back and forth.

I stroke it to the East

And I stroke it to the West

And I stroke it to the woman that I love the best

I be strokin´

As the words ran through his mind, Theodore realized that they were true. He was "strokin'" the woman he loved the best. He opened his eyes and looked down at his mom. Her face was still turned to the side and bouncing slightly on the pillow with each of his thrusts.

He was suddenly moved to say, "I really appreciate you doing this mom," before kissing her on the cheek.

When she turned to look at him, he added, "I love you mom."

June couldn't help herself. Her son's athletic frame had been pounding away at her for God knows how long. It had required all of her restraint not to touch him, knowing that the rest of his body was every bit as hard as his cock. She had even denied herself the pleasure of squeezing his firm butt cheeks as he plowed into her again and again.

Now his heartfelt words were her undoing. They had caused a small tingle. Not the tingle of a sentimental tear forming in her eye, but a tingle in her pussy which she recognized as the faint spark of a budding organism. If she came, it would ruin everything. This needed to end now.

"This was supposed to be quick fuck, what the hell happened?" June complained.

When that didn't work, she added, "You wanted to fuck me as if your life depended on it and now you're taking forever."

All Theodore heard was the word "fuck" as he gazed into his mother's big blue eyes. June was so prim and proper that it sent an electric surge to Theodore's cock on those rare occasions she talked dirty. When she did it a second time it accomplished what she wanted. His body shuddered as Theodore unloaded into her. Again and again as his body twitched and twitched, filling her with his cum.

*****

"Prim and proper" -- This expression originated in Victorian England. Someone who is prim and proper behaves in a very formal and correct way and is easily shocked by anything rude.

*****

When Theodore wasn't able to move for a minute, he was afraid that his mom would fuss at him for taking too long getting off of her. But she didn't. Instead, she lowered her knees and patiently waited until he slid out of her. Thick white cream followed his cock out of her pussy and trickled down onto the towel.

As June used the towel to clean up, she scolded, "We just had sex on Friday. How can you make so much in just a few days?"

Theodore picked up her panties from the floor and said, "I don't know mom. You seem to bring out the best in me."

6

With his immediate needs taken care of, Theodore could reflect on how he had treated his mom. He slowly came to the realization that he had behaved just like those little kids you see at the mall; the ones who whine until their mother buys them a toy. No wonder she was upset with him. Theodore resolved to never pester his mother again for extra sex, but by midweek his small head was overruling his big head.

Then, quite by accident, a solution presented itself. His mom wanted him to attend a boring family function. He was bitching and moaning about it when he realized that he was screwed. Sooner or later he would wind up going no matter how much he protested.

The word "screwed" prompted him to remember his dad's advice. (If you're in a situation where you can't avoid being screwed; just make the best of it and salvage what you can.}

Theodore quickly offered, "I'll go for a quickie mom."

June was taken completely off-guard.

She had her mouth open to respond, but Theodore continued before she could get a word out, "I'll be the best behaved kid you ever saw. You'll be proud to be my mom."

After a few moments June replied, "Let's see how it goes."

Once at the party, Theodore began circulating and making small talk. Sometime later was playing with his little cousins when he noticed his mother looking at them from across the room. She smiled at him and he smiled back with the hope that she would soon be rewarding him with her parted thighs.

Over time a point system evolved where Theodore would do various chores for extra sex. Instead of directing his hormone derived energy into nagging and begging, he now had another outlet. Theodore threw himself into earning points. His payment had to be in the kitchen so that the garage door opener could double as an alarm and it had to be quick to minimize the chance of getting caught. The chores could be anything they agreed upon. Some sort of community service or helping a relative was common.

More and more people began telling June that she had raised a great kid. She would beam at the compliment and say, "I can't take all the credit. After all, the Boy Scout slogan is "Do a Good Turn Daily."

*****

Mrs. Cleaver's recipe for kitchen freshness or how to mask the smell of sex:

Keep a small electric crockpot potpourri on the kitchen counter and simmer your own home made scents. It's less expensive and safer than a scented candle. Fill half-full with water. Add cinnamon sticks broken into pieces, a few cloves and some type of extract (vanilla, almond, orange, etc.). Citrus peels are a great addition. Plug in the crock and you will have a warm comfortable smell wafting throughout your home.

*****

Sometimes the chores would be outside their house and June would look out the window to note her son's progress. The sight of sweat rolling down his shirtless body was always pleasing to the eye, but now there was more to it. The realization that he was doing this just to be intimate with her for such a short time made her feel very special and desirable. If this arrangement was making a prostitute out of her, at least she was highly paid one.

With her heart aflutter and feeling flushed, June moved away from the window and busied herself in the kitchen. She had squeezed lemon after lemon but still hadn't calmed down. When she made her way out to him with a glass of lemonade, she had to remind herself that the neighbors might be watching. That was the only way she could resist giving him a kiss that was more than motherly.

June continued to follow her routine of removing her lipstick when she arrived home from work. However, if Theodore had enough points, she also removed her panties. She felt like such a naughty girl when she reached under her skirt and hooked her thumbs in the elastic waist. Wiggling her hips side to side as she slid them down, she would relish the feel of the silky lace as they glided down her thighs and across her calves.

Next, she would prepare a snack and be waiting in the kitchen when Theodore returned home from school. They would discuss the events of their day and start making out. Except now, their sessions had the potential of reaching a higher level.

Theodore was always well aware of how many points he had, but it still drove him crazy when he grabbed his mother's ass and couldn't feel any panty lines. It was her way of telling him that the ass he was holding was his for the taking.

June's first inkling that her son had decided to spend his points was when he looked around the kitchen for the paper towel holder and made sure it was within easy reach. The holder consisted of a heavy disk base with a thick pole extending up from the center. The roll of paper towels was positioned on the pole and held in place by gravity.

Theodore sometimes tried to save his points to spend when he had the greatest need. June could sense when he was struggling to resist her charms and took it as a challenge. She would become a tease, absent-mindedly moving the paper towel roll up and down on the shaft while they carried on an otherwise innocent conversation. It took all of her control not to laugh when he awkwardly pretended not to notice.

One time he became so frustrated that he called her out, saying, "Aww come on mom, that's not fair."

Don't think that June was being cruel when she tempted her son. It was just such a dramatic change from when he was nagging her for sex. She loved the fact that she could flirt again. June now had a system she could use as a safety valve to prevent Theodore form becoming obnoxious. If she felt that he needed it, June would find an excuse to service him even if he didn't have the points. It could be a special occasion or that he did an outstanding job on a chore. If he saw her panties draped over the paper towel holder, he knew he was getting a bonus.

*****

Safety valve - A valve in a pressure container, such as a steam boiler, that automatically opens when pressure reaches a dangerous level.

*****

7

Theodore found that he had a different attitude when he was buying June with points. Friday nights with his mom felt like being on a date because they were a gift from his parents. Sure he had to earn good grades, but he was mature enough to understand that it was all for his benefit. These other times were a private deal with his mom and felt more like being with a prostitute. After all, he had paid her with chores.

When Theodore ordered his mother to remove his pants, she would first move her hand to his crotch and leisurely massage his erection. No matter how big it already was, it always seemed to grow with her attention. She would then unbuckle his belt and unfasten his pants. Before unzipping his fly, she would give his cock a friendly squeeze. Looking up at him with a smile, she would lower his pants and underwear together, allowing his cock to spring free.

June would patiently stroke his young shaft while Theodore decided what he was going to do with her. He might lower her to the floor. Alternatively, he might make use of the kitchen table; by lifting her up and plopping her ass on it or by spinning her around and bending her over it.

Whatever position he chose, he would then slip his hand under her skirt and cup her compliant pussy. Holding his fingers together in the same position he used while swimming, he would move them in unison, making a small circle. As he massaged, her outer lips would gradually become warmer and more pliable. He would then only keep his middle two fingers together, allowing them to sink into her crack until they came to rest on her smooth and slippery inner lips.

As he continued to revolve the fingers of his cupped hand within her moist depths, he would often ask himself, "Who owns this pussy?"

One day his mom answered in a throaty voice, "It belongs to you honey."

Without intending to, he had apparently given voice to his thoughts. At first he was horrified that he had said such a thing, but if his mom didn't mind, neither did he.

With his pants around his ankles and without further delay, Theodore would then lift her skirt before sliding the head of his cock up and down between her pink lips. Using short strokes to mix their fluids, he could feel the lubrication working to open her wider and deeper. With each poke another inch of his glistening cock would disappear inside of her until she had taken it all. Depending on his mood, he would then use long easy strokes or give her a fast and furious pounding. Sometimes he would alternate between the two. Either way, when he felt his balls slapping against her, he knew that he be strokin'.

But just remember, when you start making love

You make it hard, long, soft, short

And be strokin'

8

With the point system, June had the best of both worlds. She was the ultimate authority when determining how many points a chore was worth. But once Theodore had enough points, she wouldn't allow herself to deny him. He was in charge, at liberty to overpower her and take his pleasure. She now understood why so many women found romance novels, those books with a buxom heroine being ravished by a shirtless man on the cover, so appealing.

June was every bit as full-bosomed as those women on the covers. She would image her son shirtless as he ravished her and reflect on the various chores he had done for the privilege. Her parents had won the town's beautiful yard competition this year and appreciated all of Theodore's help. They told June that they couldn't have done it without him. As she accepted her son's cock into the warm folds of her moist pussy, she wondered if they would also appreciate what their little girl was doing to compensate their grandson for his labor.

The physical workout her pussy was receiving had placed June on the edge. That single dirty thought of her parents was all that was required to push her over. Like a dam breaking, a warm wave of pleasure was suddenly liberated, causing her entire body to shutter as it washed through her.

As her breathing returned to normal and with her son's cum dripping leisurely down her thigh, June realized that she truly was a naughty, naughty girl.

9

RETURN TO PRESENT DAY

June was riding her son's cock and planning a dinner for his special girlfriend. Theodore was thinking about his high school days until he experienced the earliest prickle of an orgasm.

When Theodore suddenly began meeting her thrusts, his mom knew exactly what he needed and what he liked.

She ran the fingers of both hands like a comb through her long blonde hair as she arched her back, boosting her fantastic breasts for his inspection. They were full, round and her nipples were erect in the centers of their pink areolas. In spite of the sun, they remained milky white and you could see the outline of her new bikini in her tan lines.

June began rocking her pelvis in earnest, grinding her clit in a circle against his cock. As she did, her breasts began to jiggle slightly. Theodore's gaze was drawn down her long waist to her pussy lips as they enveloped his cock and then back to her now swaying breasts. He couldn't help but notice how each area of skin protected from the sun's rays had its own pink center.

He wrapped his strong arms around her waist as he came, burying his face in her ample cleavage and pinning her pelvic bone to his. In spite of this, she was able to move slightly, making small voluntary twitches with the walls of her pussy against his cock. It felt as if her pussy was a magnet pulling his seed directly from his testicles. He half expected his balls to be shriveled up like raisins when she was finished with him.

He may have lost consciousness for a few seconds, because the next thing he remembered was his mom smiling down at him and asking "Was I good?"

Theodore never got tired of his mom asking that after she serviced him. It was a habit she started back when he was living at home and paying her with chores. He thought it was her way of asking if all the work he had done was worth it. He wanted to tell her that if a pussy were a guitar, she would be Jimi Hendrix. Instead, he merely said, "You're always good mom," and reached down to check his balls.

The End Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds