A Mother's Desire Ch. 02

"Hang on for a second sweetie" I said as I walked inside and grabbed a blanket from the couch, spread it on the deck floor, and positioned myself on my back with my legs open. Once again, Tyler laid on top of me once and started slowly entering me but quickly was working his way in and out of me as he held himself upright with his hands. With each thrust into me my tits would bounce up and down. I held on to his lower back with my hands and occasionally reached to squeeze his butt. Sex with Tyler never gets old. The feeling of having my own son inside of me beats the feeling of any other guy. Our connection was undeniable and after twenty minutes of sex, I once again felt the warmth of Tyler's cum shooting inside of me.

I laid there in his arms on the blanket as we looked up in the sky and watched the stars. We talked about so many random things. I also kept remembering Kimberly had been watching us. At some point I had forgotten about her and put all my focus on Tyler. We ended up spending the remainder of the night out on the deck making love two more times on the blanket and one time in the hot tub that lasted an hour in itself alone before drifting to sleep back on the deck and waking up to the sun rising over the beautiful mountain top. I had seven text messages all from Kimberly each telling me how great of a mom I am and how hot it was to watch Tyler have sex with me. I took my morning shower and got dressed to leave for breakfast to meet Kimberly and her daughter and I looked forward to the day of walking around through the city and doing all the fun site seeing.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds