A Mother's Dozen Ch. 03

Cindy fell down into his arms, panting faster than ever, still in her high. Jeff was still horny though, so he shuffled a little forward and position his cock up his mother's ass.

Cindy groaned as Jeff started to fuck her ass, hard and fast.

"I know you're fucking Johnny mom."

Cindy was surprised to hear that, but then understood why he was so bold to initiate this.

"You're the first in the family to ever fuck my ass, I just wanted you to know that," Cindy whispered.

Jeff started to clench as he felt himself close to cumming. He slammed into his mother's hole and pushed as far as he could. Some of the girls outside had their eyes glued to his face, while the others were glued to his cock.

Jeff then screamed out as he pushed his cum right into his mother's hole. The kids outside started to gasp after seeing how much he came and watched the cum drip down back onto him.

Cindy could feel cum in two places, one with her own and one with her son's, and she started to tremble at the thought of that. She could then feel Jeff pick her up and move her to the other side of the seat.

Cindy curled up and tried to clean off any extra juice around her, while Jeff leaned back and smiled. All the kids started to walk off, excitedly chatting with each other.

Jeff then started the car and began to drive, but before he could, one of the boys outside blocked him from leaving. Jeff turned down the window as the boy walked over.

"Hey dude, can I please fuck your girlfriend? I will pay you $500."

Cindy looked over at the boy and was reminded of that same boy who wanted her to give him a handjob that night outside the park. She leaned over Jeff and stuck her face to the window.

"If I wanted to fuck you, I'd do it for nothing. But you're not who I wanna fuck right now," Cindy replied.

"Then who do you want to fuck?" The boy questioned.

Cindy smiled and chuckled as she prepared to say what she wanted to say.

"MY FAMILY!" Cindy happily screamed.

The boy looked at Jeff as he flashed a grin. Jeff then turned the window up while the boy stood there with his mouth wide open in shock.

Jeff reversed and drove out to the main road. Cindy looked in the rear view mirror at the boy standing. She told him the truth. She had just rediscovered how amazing sex could be. The only people she wanted to fuck now though, were the people who had wanted her for 10 years, not 10 minutes. And they were her kids.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds