A Mother's Family Love

'Yes very much.'

'I think you might have gotten a little fresh.'

'Sorry mom.'

'I didn't mind.'

'I think you were a little fresh yourself. I didn't mind either. Is our date over.'

'I don't want it to be.' Tara finally looked up to see her son's smiling face in the moon lit room. His lips move to hers. She closed her eyes and moved to him. Tara accepted his warm, soft, wet kisses. She parted her lips inviting his tongue to probe her mouth. Her nipples became so hard and sensitive she ached for them to be played with. After several minutes their kisses grew from loving, to passionate, to lustful. Her panties were again soaked. She couldn't catch her breath as Justin's hands start to wander discovering her body. She felt her orgasm build as he first touched her breasts. He caressed them lifting and squeezing finding her hard nipples. He pinched and rolled them between his fingers. Tara's body stiffened as her orgasm drenched her panties. They would not absorb much more before she would leak through.

As if possessed by some wild animal her top was lifted over her head and her bra removed. She sat half naked. Her breasts exposed for her lovers pleasure. Her head fell backwards as his mouth found her nipples. Gently suckling, kissing and biting as her hand held the back of his head encouraging him to take his pleasure with her body. His head rose to meet hers in another lustful kiss as his hand found her inner thigh. She knew where this was leading to and was not ready. She needed to be ready to commit herself totally.

'Justin please wait. Stop. We need to stop.'

Justin continued kissing her breasts and moving his hand slowly up her thigh. 'I love you so much. This feels so good it must be right.'

'I love you too. But, please stop, please!'

Taking his hand she pulled it to her mouth and kiss it. 'Oh my god, Justin we can't do this now. I'm not...I can't do this now. I promised I would let this happen. ' She covered her breasts with her hands.

'Oh god mom, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I though...I well wasn't thinking. You look so beautiful...I'm such a jerk.'

'No no Justin it not your fault. You have nothing to be sorry about. Thing just got out of hand. We just need to stop. I need to...we need to get some sleep. It's ok baby. I love you. It's just that...I'm going to bed. I love you so much. We'll see things differently tomorrow.'

Tara gathered her clothes and went to her room. Justin sat slight bewildered at what just happened. They had gone too far for her to be surprised by his advances. His mother was enjoying him as much as he was enjoying her. For some reason she just became frighten. Justin decided he would keep his distance. Even so when in his room he could still smell his mothers scent, feel her soft skin, and the taste of her breast. He pleasured himself with these vivid images and scents to one of his largest orgasms.

Tara woke up late in the morning. She spent a restless night worried what her son felt about her. She loved him, wanted him but knew last night would be a mistake. She want to give herself to him completely and knew she couldn't do that last night. She would make him understand if given the time. Tara recalled the events of last night. She had mixed emotions of caring, love, and lust. Her pussy swelled as her juices started to flow. She knew this would happen if she thought about last night. She didn't care. She desperately wanted to relive every second.

Her hands went to her nipples. How sensitive they had become. They seem to always be erect sending waves of lust through her body with the slightest touch. Wetting her fingers she worked her nipples recalling the soft wet kisses she accepted from her son. Again feeling his hand wander all over her body her hand found her clitoris already wet and waiting. She lifts and spreads her legs as she probes deep in her pussy. 'Justin I want you so badly. I want to give myself to you. I'm ready. Please take me.'

She had allowed her son to strip her half naked and suckle her sending her to orgasm. Her fingers find the spot inside her as she feels her excitement building. 'Oh god I'm yours take me.'

She quickly removes her fingers to allow her orgasm to release a gush of her cum. More is coming. She rub her clit urging it on and capturing the spray as not to make too much of a mess. She collapses on the bed spread eagle slowly recovering. Sitting up she wipes the perspiration from her naked body with the cum soaked sheets. Tara realizes her life cannot continue like this and she must accept the changes that are happening. Tonight she will be ready.

Justin was already gone by the time Tara got downstairs. She found a note on the kitchen table.

'Mom, I decided to go with my friends to the lake for the day. I'm be home later tonight. I'm sorry about last night. We can talk when I get home.'

Tara's eyes welled up as she read the note. She was a much to blame for last night as Justin, maybe even more so. She should be the one to be sorry for leading him on before she was ready. She would spend the rest of the day keeping herself busy. She would wait for him to come home.

The day at the lake was everything one could ask for but Justin's mind was filled with last night and what would be said tonight. He drove home trying to come up with what to say. He decided that the best thing was to just let it happen.

The house was dark when he arrived. His mother had probably gone to sleep early. He was disappointed. He wanted to resolve last night so they could move on. It would have to wait till tomorrow. As he passed his mothers room he heard her call out.

'Justin. I'm awake. I need to talk to you.'

Justin pushed open the door to her bedroom. It was lit with a few candles. His mother stood across the room next to her bed. She was dressed in a short silk robe. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she was fix up as if she was ready to go out for the night.

'Hi, did you have a good time today?'

'It was alright. I'm glad you're awake I wanted to take to you about...'

'Please I have something I need to show you. Then we can talk about last night if you want.'

'OK, what is it.'

Tara pulled the tie of her robe open and let it slip off her shoulders. She stood naked before her son.

'Is this what you've wanted?'

Justin stood frozen a bit in shock. His mother body was as beautiful as he image. She was shapely. Her breasts round and firm. Her nipples were hard and pointing at him like accusing fingers. A true blonde she was neatly shaved. He swallowed hard replying with difficulty. 'Yes, for the longest time. But only if you want it too.'

Reaching a hand out for him to come to her, 'I've wanted it for a long time too. I was just afraid. Afraid you would think I was sick or something. Until I realized you want it as much as I did. I'm not afraid anymore Justin.'

As he crossed the room to stand in front of his mother. 'I thought you weren't ready.'

'I wasn't. Last week I went for birth control. I wouldn't be sure I was ready till today. I want to give myself to you totally. I want you to take me, all of me. Tara took her son's hand and softly rubbed it across her nipple. She moaned. 'Please take me Justin.'

He grabbed her around the waist and pulled her to him. Rising on her toes their lips met. Their tongues probed each other's mouths as Justin cupped his mothers breast softly pinching her elongated nipple.

Tara was lost in lust. She was surrendering herself to her son and was in a passionate embrace. Her breast so sensitive the mere touch cause her pussy juices to flow down her leg. She would do anything he wanted. Her hand found his belt. She undid his pants and zipper. Breaking their kiss Tara fell to her knees pulling his pants to the floor.

Justin's cock was fully erect. Tara stared at it as he pulled his feet out of each leg. It was six and a half inches and as thick as her wrist. The thought of him pumping it in and out of her make Tara shutter with anticipation. Reaching out she grabbed it as she move to lick and suck the head. It was Justin's turn to moan as his mother moved the head of his cock in and out of her mouth sucking and licking.

'Have you thought of me sucking your cock?'

'Yes, ohh.'

'I've thought of it too. I've thought of how it would be to get you so excited you would hold it in my mouth as you shot your juices. Do you want to cum in my mouth?' Tara opening her mouth and took as much of his cock as possible. She pumped her mouth up and down as she jerked him with both hands.

Justin stood body stiff, eyes closed as his hand flailed try to find something to hold on to. 'Yes, yes I want to cum in your mouth! oh god I can't...I can't hold on much longer.'

He reached out finding the back of her head. He half held on to steady himself and half to hold his cock in his mother's mouth. 'I'm going to cum!'

Tara continued to pump his cock with her hands while she had his cock firmly in her mouth. Her son didn't need to hold her head. She wasn't going to miss a drop of his cum. Still his hand further her arousal. He was taking her.

'Oh god yes!' Justin exploded in his mother's mouth. She was ready quickly swallowing each shot of his cum as if drinking from a hose. As the flood of his juices finally slowed she allowed her mouth to fill in order to savor his sweet salty taste. She swirled her tongue around the head of his cock and in her mouth to make sure her mouth was washed with cum. Lost in her own world Tara continued to pump, tongue and suck her son's cock long after he had stopped cumming.

'Mom, mom, mom!'

Tara came to her senses. 'God Justin you have me so worked up I'm losing myself.'

Reaching down Justin pulled his mother to her feet. 'Let's see if we can do something about that. There are a few other things I've thought about doing with you.'

'You mean too me don't you?'

'Both' Justin led his mother to the bed. He laid her down with her legs dangling over the side. Sitting next to her he began to suckle her long hard nipples. Something he wanted to do since she stood naked before him. His hand move down her stomach. His mother's legs were spread for his pleasure. His fingers found her swollen lips, open, puffy and inviting. Finding her clit he teased her by gentle brushing it. Her hips rose pleading for his stimulation till he continued to rub it long and gently. He continued till her body started to stiffen. Then stopped. 'Oh god Justin please don't stop. Please.'

Holding her hips down with one hand he slowly kissed and licked down her stomach to her thigh. Rising up from the bed he knelt in front of her and spread her legs. He never thought he would actually be so close to her pussy. He never imaged that he would someday get to eat his mother. He moved closer to her swollen lips watching them shake with anticipation. Her lips were open and ready for his tongue. A stream of her juices were leaking out and his mouth began to water. He was going to eat his mother to orgasm.

His tongue her lips. Licking the juices flowing from her. Mixing them with his saliva. He parted her lips with his hand exposing the hole he can from. Licking around it he coated his tongue as her juices flowed down her to the sheets. Justin opened his mouth to thrust his tongue inside her pussy. He licked her then penetrated her with his tongue over and over as his mother body shook in lust. Finally pulling away he looked up. It looked as if his mother was having a small fit. Her hands were fondling her breasts as her head moved from side. Before she became fully cognizant he had stopped he moved back to her waiting pussy.

Her pussy was fully opened and waiting. Tara body jumped as his tongue contacted her clit. 'Ohh, yes. please, please...' Tara's hands slapped down grabbing onto the sheets.

Justin sucked her clit into his mouth as his tongue gently licked and rub the long nub of her pleasure.

'Ohh god Justin...Justin. Wait, wait.'

'No more waiting. You said you're mine for the taking.' His stimulation was relentless.

'But when I cu...Oh god. Oh GOD!!!!!' The first stream of her cum filled Justin's mouth and soaked his face. He backed off but didn't move out of the way. Instead he held her legs down and continued to rapidly rub her clit with her fingers as the second, third and forth stream soaked his shirt. He watched as his mothers orgasm subsided and her body continued to convulse.

'Oh yeah! That was great! I can believe any woman could cum like that. That was great.'

Tara's hands covered her face. 'I so sorry. I tried to warn you but...'

'Sorry! Sorry for what. I've dreamed about doing that to you. It was better then I imaged. We are going to do that again.'

Tara rose up on her elbows. 'You've dreamed of doing that? What do you mean?'

Justin stared at his mother and smiled.

'What do you mean?'

'Well, I've seen you in the shower when you...you know.'

'When I what?' Tara wasn't about to let her son of that easily.

'I watched you masturbate in the shower. I saw how you had an orgasm. At first I thought I imaged it. So I watched again to be sure. I wondered if I could make you have that type of orgasm. I wondered what it tasted like, what it felt like.'

'Well that was the most intense orgasm I ever had.' All and any embarrassment faded from Tara. Her son was a better lover than she imaged.

'I'm not finish yet.' Justin pulled off his shirt and wiped his face as he stood up.

'You so hard already'

'No not already, still.' Lifting his mother's legs up and held them spread as he squatted to lay his cock between her lips. Slowly he stroked his cock up and down her pussy moving his head down to her clit then back up.

'Do you know what I going to do?'

'Yes.'

'Tell me.'

'You're going to put your cock in me.'

'Then what.'

'You're going to fuck me.'

'Yes I going to fuck you. And I'm going to cum inside you. Is that what you want your son to do?'

'Yes, I do.'

'Then say it.'

Tara's sexual arousal was again quickly building. She felt as if she was on a roll-a-coaster that never came down. It only dipped then went higher.

'Yes, I want my son to put his cock in me and fuck me. I want to feel him cum deep in me.'

Justin pushed the head of his cock into his mother's pussy. She moaned.

Slowly he pumped his cock in and out moving deeper and deeper with each stroke till he was fully in his mother. He felt his cock touch her deep inside as he push into her faster and faster. He reached down pulling his mother to him. He lifted her off the bed as she wrapped her arms and legs around him. He moved her up and down on his cock fucking her like a doll.

Never had she felt so stretched or had something that deep in her. She was being totally controlled. Tara held on for the ride. Another orgasm was coming. She wondered if she could last the night.

Justin moved to the bed laying her down under him. Her legs and arms still wrapped around him. His mouth finding hers lustfully kissing as he continued to plunge deep in and out of his mother.

Tara grabbed his hair pulling him off of her. 'I'm going to cum. I'm have to cum. Pull out. Please pull out.'

Justin pushed himself up to a kneeling position, cock still in his mother. He gave her one more hard thrust and then quickly pulled out. A stream of cum followed his cock from his mothers pussy.

'On fuck yeah.' Quickly he entered her again pumping till he saw that look on her face. It didn't take long. Pulling out again. Again another stream of cum. He continue this two more times till he could last any longer.

Guiding his cock back into her pussy he collapsed back on top of her pumping hard. Tara's body had given out. She was there for his pleasure and his pleasure only. She felt his body stiffen and his cock trying to move deeper inside of her. Then the pulsing of his cock and the warm sensation flowing deep inside her pussy. A smile of pleasure appeared on her face.

Justin felt as if his orgasm went on forever. He filled his mother with his cum. He remained in her for sometime savoring the feeling of his cock in her pussy.

He was looking at her as he rolled off. She had passed out. Justin smiled. Their life had changed forever. His mother gave herself to him and he had fulfilled her. He pulled the blanket over them and drifted to sleep anxious for tomorrow morning. As he drifted he thought how lucky can someone be. He not only fuck the most beautiful woman his mother. But he also got to fuck his sister.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds