A Mother's Fantasies Ch. 01

I came back to the world as I moaned in pleasure from Jessie slowly withdrawing his cock from my grasp. I wanted to stop him, but I was helpless for the moment, being simply a woman who had literally been fucked senseless. I stared up at my wonderful son, feeling the tears of love and joy run down my face. He was grinning like a little boy on Christmas morning and kept leaning down to kiss my tears away.

Finally I regained the power of motion and wrapped my arms around Jessie's neck and pulled him to me, kissing him and finally catching my breath long enough to gasp, "I, oh my god, you were wonderful, son. That was fantastic!"

"You were fantastic, Mom! You were fucking awesome," exclaimed my son, kissing me back as he rested with me.

"She is incredible, isn't she?" said John from the doorway. He entered Jessie's room, one hand slowly stroking his erection. My husband had a happy look on his face. He stopped by the side of the bed and smiled down at me. "Shelly, I am very pleased. That was one of the most erotic moments of my life." He leaned over and kissed me. "I love you, Shelly."

"I love you, John. Thank you for this. I never imagined it could be this good." I said in reply.

John just grinned and said, "Oh, I think it will get even better, babe. I want you to clean your son's cock off now." A post orgasmic tremor went through me as I responded to my husband's command. He reached over and ruffled Jessie's hair. "Just lean back and enjoy, Jessie. Nothing like having your lover clean you up after a good fuck," John told our son.

I got on my hands and knees and kneeling between Jessie's thighs, I began licking his partly deflated cock with my tongue, lapping up our mixed juices like it was sweet candy. Jessie gasped as he experienced the incredible sensation of having his cock sucked after sex for the first time.

"Hope you don't mind if I join you, son," John said. I felt the mattress shift as John's weight joined our own on the bed. I felt his hands on my ass, caressing my ass cheeks as he moved up behind me. My husband had me perfectly positioned. My face was in Jessie's crotch and my ass was waving high in the air. I groaned around a mouthful of rapidly growing cock as John ran the tip of his hard cock up and down my semen drenched pussy.

"Omigod! Wow! Sure, Dad!" gasped Jessie as he realized what his father was doing. I moaned as I felt John's penis pierce the folds of my pussy and then he was sinking into me, his cock lubricated by my juices, now freely flowing again as well as the immense load of spunk his son had deposited inside me. I knew from long experience that my husband never seemed to mind sloppy seconds with his wife.

Immediately I was transported back to the edge of orgasm as my husband began to fuck me from behind. I tried to focus on enjoying it while continuing to suck my son, cleaning his cock of his sperm and my pussy juice and then simply pleasuring Jessie with my mouth while he squirmed and clawed the sheets. I marveled over his resilience as he was again completely hard.

Meanwhile, John was fucking with sweet long strokes, his hands on my hips, holding me steady while ramming his hard cock into my sensitive pussy. I realized immediately that I could very used to having two B___ men working to keep my pussy filled at all times.

I heard John ask me, "Shelly, have you got our son hard again?"

I let Jessie slip from my mouth, rubbing his spongy head against my face as I sighed, "Oh yes, John. He is long and hard and beautiful."

"Good," John replied and I felt him slowly withdraw from me and I turned away from licking Jessie's penis and looked over my shoulder. My husband grinned at me and said, "Baby, you're about to be fucked silly!"

I trembled as what he meant hit me. I wasn't exactly unfamiliar with what he had planned, but it had been a long time since I done it, or rather had it done to me. "Climb on, Shelly," John commanded. "Jessie, how about you and me fuck your Mom silly?"

Jessie looked wide-eyed at his father and I wondered if he even understood what we were about to do, but he grinned anxiously and said, "Let's do it, Dad!"

Still a bit shaky from our earlier lovemaking, I moved up on my knees and straddled my son. "I love you, son," I sighed as I guided his cock to my pussy and then slipped myself down, biting my lip as I slowly impaled myself on Jessie's incredible cock. I think I actually purred as I felt my pussy fill with his wonderful meat stick.

Then I felt John's hands on my back urging me to lean forward, until my breasts were dragging against Jessie's chest and my ass was tilted upwards. I trembled as John spread my cheeks and I felt the head of his cock nudging my asshole. Our son, I think, suddenly realized what was about to occur and I swear his cock swelled a little inside me in response. As my husband pressed against my backdoor with his cock, lubricated with my pussy juices and his son's semen, I braced for the pain laced pleasure about to occur.

I let out a cry as John forced his cock into my ass, pressing his shaft past my sphincter until it relaxed and slowly he began to slide his thick penis up my butt. Lights flashed and I suddenly felt so full as I took John up my ass, his cock separated just by a thin membrane of skin from his son's dick.

"OH GODDDDDD!" I sobbed as my sweet husband began to fuck my ass, rocking me forward slightly so that I was moving back and forth on Jessie's massive cock as well. With each thrust, John sank himself deeper into me, moving a little more strongly and increasing the fucking motion for both himself and Jessie. With two cocks in me, I felt like I was about to burst.

Then Jessie began to get a feel for how to move and it was like a fireworks factory was exploding between my legs. "YESSS! YESYESYES! FUCK ME LOVERS, FUCK MOMMMAAA," I was screaming as a new orgasm swept over me. I was helpless, a sexual rag doll, trapped between two strong men and their big dicks, the incestuous meat in this carnal sexual sandwich. I lost total control, babbling and sobbing as my son and my husband slammed their cocks in and out of my ass and pussy. I flailed my arms as sexual fire swept through me.

Then Jessie moaned, "I'm cumming, Mom!" and for the third time tonight, he gave his mother an unbelievable amount of sperm, flooding my pussy with his seed.

"Oh yeah, give it to her, son!" John growled as he thrust hard and deep into my asshole and began pumping his cum in me as well. Oh my god! It was lights out for me. With two loads of hot, steaming semen in me, already in pleasure overload, I felt my arms and legs spasm and my heart beating like it was about to explode and a tidal wave of pure ecstasy crashed over me and I was gone. I was in another realm, disconnected from everything except pleasure – completely enveloped in an orgasm unlike any I had ever experienced.

I woke up almost an hour later, oozing spunk from my ass and pussy and being cuddled by my two strong, wonderful lovers. John was explaining to our son about our relationship, about my submissive streak and how now, they would share me.

"If you feel the need, the urge, you just tell your mother what you want, Jessie. Your mother will be happy to oblige you,"

"Mmmmmm, more than happy," I said, stretching like a big, sexy cat. I turned and kissed my husband and then my son. "Tonight is the beginning of a whole new wonderful life."

And it has been. Jessie graduates from school in a few months and has already chose to attend a local university, living at home while he goes there so he can continue to enjoy our new family situation.

Around the house, I'm usually not wearing panties since I never know when one of my strong men will need to satisfy his cravings. And neither is slow to respond to my own needs, there is always a big, stiff, willing cock available for fucking should I be inclined.

Usually my husband and son spend Saturday evenings sharing me completely, although Jessie is now dating. Just last weekend, he came home smiling from a date with a high school friend and I tasted another woman's pussy on his cock for the first time, but hopefully not the last. Who knows what might happen next, but I'm sure looking forward to finding out.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 2271 milliseconds