A Mother's Forbidden Wish

I gave another slight shudder and, again, Jim whispered to see if I was ok only this time, Fred happened to be looking our way and said, "Nothing like a hot tongue in the pussy, is there?" I giggled and said, "Oh I don't know, a big hard, throbbing cock in the pussy has quite a lot going for it." Sally giggled from the far end of the sofa and said, "Hey Mom, you got that right."

I laughed softly and said, "So tell us Honey, just what all do you know of big hard cocks in the pussy?" Sally said, "Lets just say that I know first hand there isn't much that can beat feeling a throbbing cock shooting hot cum while it is shoved as far inside as it will go." Jim spoke up and said, "Better let it go at that Sal or you will have the both of us in deep shit."

Sometime while the movie was playing, Jim had placed his right hand on my thigh. I'm not quite certain when it happened, I only know that it felt very good being there and I did not make an effort to have him remove it. Nor did I make an effort to stop him when he slid his hand up until he began to finger the outer lips of my pussy. I knew that unless stopped, he eventually would try to slip one or more of his fingers into my vagina and that when it happened I would do everything ppossible to help.

My son only played around the outside of my pussy for a few moments then I felt his fingers as they probed at the entrance to my vagina. Quickly, I placed my left hand atop his and pushed so that the fingers he was using would slide inside, then I wiggled my hips suggestively and Jim had two of his fingers pushed as far inside as they would go.

My left thigh was still pressed tightly against Fred's right one and he felt the slight motion of my hips as I urged Jim's fingers into my sopping pussy. Fred chuckled and said, "Jim, I think your mother is about ready. Why don't you take her up to bed and fuck her good. She would really like that, believe me, she would." Sally spoke up and said, "Hey Daddy, no way do they get to go off by themselves. If Jim and Mom are going to fuck, I want to be there so I can watch. Besides that, I want you to fuck me when they finish." I laughed and said, "Oh wow, now I don't know what I want most, to feel Jim's big cock in me or to watch your Dad's hard cock slide in and out of you, Sally."

The four of us left the video playing and trooped up to the king size bed in the master bedroom. At no time did I let loose of Jim's cock nor did Sally release her grip on her father's throbbing dick. I led the way to the bed and was the first to be in position on my back so that my son could mount me and drive his throbbing hard cock into me. Whatever reticence I may have felt about letting my own son fuck me quickly dissipated when my own daughter began to clap and cheer as she saw her brother's cock part my labia and penetrate all the way to his balls. The moment I knew that my son was buried deep inside me, I shouted, "Oh God Jim, you feel wonderful. Fuck me. Fuck your mother good." Sally, upon hearing me urging my son on said, "See Mom, what did I tell you? Feels great doesn't he?"

My third orgasm of the evening hit the moment Jim's cock was in me as far as it would go and, somehow, my son was sensitive enough to know and he kissed me before beginning to thrust and shove until he came. My fondling Jim's dick as we watched the movie coupled with the excitement of fucking his mother while being closely observed by his sister and father was all it took to bring on Jim's orgasm. He rammed in as deeply as he could possibly go, shuddered slightly and began to fill me with cum. The first shot of hot semen triggered my own orgasm and I threw my arms around my son and hugged him close while his cock pulsed with each successive spurt of cum he pumped into me. We resumed fucking the moment Jim's cock ceased pulsing and I had another glorious orgasm before we finally stopped to catch our breath.

Once we were lying alongside one another, with normal breathing restored, Sally said, "God Mom, what an awesome site that was." I looked at her and, smiling, asked what was awesome Honey?" Sally said, "Everything Mom, Jim's big hard cock thrusting in and out of you, the way you wrapped your legs around him to pull him way up into you, the sight and sound of his cum seeping around his cock as fucked you, just everything Mom. I loved it all." I grinned and said, "I'm glad we were able to entertain you Hon, now you had better see what you can do to help your father. I think that he may burst a blood vessel if you don't take care of him and soon.

Jim and I got off the bed when Sally and Fred got on. I tried to not be concerned about whether or not sally could accommodate her father's great cock but remembered that she has been screwing her brother and knew that her tiny pussy would open wide enough if they both were well enough lubricated. I said, "Wait a minuet before you start Fred. I had better see if I could make it a little easier for the both of you. I reached into my 'toy' drawer, pulled out a tube of KY jelly and squeezed a generous dollop into my hand. Then I took Fred's throbbing cock between both of my hands and applied a generous coating to the entire length of his sex. I spread more over and around Sally's pussy then slipped some up inside her as far as I could reach with my fingers.

I stepped back and said, "Ok Hon, go ahead and fuck your daughter before she goes crazy with waiting." Fred was very gentle as he started his dick into his daughter's vagina but gentle was not what Sally wanted just then. She threw her legs around her father's thighs, clenched them and at the same time gave a mighty heave upward and he was deep inside his daughter - and she came instantly. Her orgasm was not a gentle soft release but, rather, was a full blown mighty release of pent up sexual fervor. Jim and I stood at the foot of the bed and watched as Fred's big cock sawed in and out of my little girl's pussy. He filled her so completely that the tissues surrounding his cock puckered inward with each inward thrust then pooched back out a bit each time he withdrew. I was amazed that her vagina was up to the task of accommodating the full length of her father's cock as he went in each time until the base of his cock and his balls would permit him to go no further.

Jim whistled and said, "Would you look at that Mom, this has to be better than anything I have ever seen on an X-rated video. Go Sal, fuck dad, fuck him good." I don't believe Fred needed much encouragement, but Jim and I gave him plenty anyhow.

I have always wondered what, if anything, I would do if I ever caught my husband in bed with another woman. Now I knew. I wouldn't do anything but thrill at the sight of his cock plunging in and out of a pussy that isn't my own. Granted, the pussy this time was our daughter's but, somehow, I knew that it really wouldn't matter whose pussy was receiving his thrusts. Just the knowledge that he was enjoying himself was enough to make me happy. I knew instinctively that by accepting and enjoying all things sexual with him, I had no need to be concerned that he might desire a permanent change of woman to love and to have sex with.

My reverie was broken when Sally shouted, "Yea Dad shoot your hot cum into me. Give it to me, give me all of it." Fred didn't even slow as white, frothy cum began to leak from Sally around her Dad's thrusting cock and down to soak into the bedding beneath them. Suddenly my thoughts turned to the risk we were taking as Fred fucked his daughter with no protection at all. I guess Sally was watching me over her father's shoulder because she said, "It's all right Mom, I don't think I will get pregnant this time. It's the wrong time of the month." Our words brought a sudden stop to Fred's enthusiastic fucking and he pulled out and rolled off our daughter.

Sally followed as her father rolled away and hugged him tightly saying, "Oh thank you Daddy, that was the best ever." Jim said, "Hey Sal, that's what you always tell me." Sally grinned and said, "I know Jim and when we fuck it is the best ever. I just guess that all fucks are the best ever, at that particular time, anyhow."

When Sally rolled away from her position on the bed, I could clearly see a large dark, wet stain that nearly matched the one on the other side of the bed created when Jim's continued fucking had forced his cum from my pussy. I looked and saw that cum was still oozing from me and trickling slowly down my legs. I threw my arms around my son in a big hug and said, "Jimmy, I love you before planting a big kiss on his mouth.

Sally and Fred got up off the bed and Sal noticed the glistening secretions making their slow way from my pussy and said, "God Mom, we are both covered with cum." I grinned and said, "I know, great, isn't it? Now, I think we had better strip the bed before all that cum soaks through to the mattress then we better all shower before going to bed - to sleep?"

With the soiled bedspread and sheets in a heap on the floor, Fred and I went into our shower while Sally and Jim went to theirs. I noticed that my husband was still sporting a tremendous erection as we got under the warm spray and said, "What is it Hon, still horny?" Fred said, "Oh yeah," so I turned, faced the shower stall wall, leaned far forward and thrust my butt back against Fred's delightful erection. I'm a quick study as far as things sexual go. My pussy was still slick with Jim's cum when Fred placed his hands on my hips, entered me from behind and began to fuck me.

Our shower emits loud thumping sounds whenever we bump into the wall and Sally yelled from the adjoining bathroom, "Hey Mom, you guys fucking again?" Her question was accompanied with a large thumping sound and I called back, "You better believe it Hon, how about you?" Jim laughed and called, "Fun isn't it Mom?"

Fred stood behind and thrust into me with everything he had while I bucked back to receive every inch he had to give and since there no longer was a need to be quiet when we fuck, a constant stream of moans and sighs together with words of encouragement issued from my mouth. I looked down toward my breasts and saw that they were swaying wildly with each of Fred's thrusts and thought, 'My, what an erotic sight as, peering through my swaying breasts and on down toward my pussy, I could see Fred's big cock sawing in and out of me."

I came with a release that nearly caused my knees to buckle and fold and then felt the spurts of hot cum when Fred came. Then I turned in his arms, thrust my breasts and pussy tight against him and began to kiss and hug my husband. Finally, we separated and cleaned each other with a soapy face cloth.

Afterward, while drying each other with large fluffy towels, Fred asked, "So tell me, was the fulfillment of your wish to have sex with Jim everything you hoped it would be?" I grinned, sighed and said, "Honey, it was everything I could have ever wanted and more, how about you?" Fred said, "You know, there was one point where I closed my eyes and imagined that I was with you the first time we had sex. It was amazing." I looked at Fred in wonder and said, "You too? God, for a little while there I thought it was you fucking me for the very first time."

Sally and Jim appeared in the bathroom doorway and Sally said with a grin, "Golly, are you two going to go at it all night? Isn't it about time to get to sleep?" I laughed and said, "Yes Hon it is and if you don't mind, since our bed is such a mess, I think I want to sleep with Jim in his bed and I suspect your father would like to sleep with you. Sally said, "Cool," and took her father's hand to lead him off toward her bedroom. Jim said, "All right Mom," and led me by the hand to his bed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1045 milliseconds