A Mother's Help Ch. 07

As Jack bent forward to see Angie's shaved pussy, she felt his cock move and she squeezed it hard not letting it go. Jack moaned from the tightening of her hand around his shaft. He took her by the shoulder and whispered in her ear: "Lay back Angie. Let us see your pussy. Come lay back against the couch and open your legs wide for me, for us."

Angie relaxed her hand on his cock and rested her head and shoulders against the back of the sofa. Her mother opened her legs wide and sat between them rubbing her daughter's thighs back and forth as Jack moved so he could see her pussy close up. His hand slid between her upper thigh and cupped it, Angie moaned. She arched a little and moaned when she felt Jack's fingers move over her slit and then one finger entered her hole.

Jack slid it all the way up inside her and began to very slowly finger fuck Angie while her mother watched and continues to caress her upper thighs. Angie was so wet she was actually dripping. She moaned again as she felt him he used his thumb to rub over her clit as he separated her pussy lips. Meanwhile Betty had moved up and was now holding Angie as she started rubbing Angie's breasts on the outside of her bikini top. They could both see her nipples hardening. Jack was slowly stroking Angie's pussy and she was rocking against his hands. Jack big cock was jumping and throbbing, with his excitement for this beautiful young woman in front of him.

Betty said: "Relax Angie, mom's here baby! Relax and let us show you what feels really good."

She moved around a little and sat next to her daughter's right side at the end of the sofa. She slid her arm around her and pulled her back up gently against her. She said: Lift your arms up Angie and let me get this bikini off of you."

Angie obeyed lifted her arms and Betty pulled her bikini top off of her daughter's breasts. Her breasts came free with nipples hard enough to put our eye out. Jack slipped closer between her legs. He used his hands now to open Angie's legs wider and than rubbed them slowly up her inner thighs until his fingers were stroking Angie's wet swollen pussy. Jack moved closer to her pussy until Angie felt his breath on her wet cunt. She looked down at him and moaned as he said to her: "Would you like me to eat your pussy Angie? You don't have to say anything baby! Just shake your head yes if you do."

Jack blew warm air over her wet swollen snatch and used a finger to run up and down Angie's wet slit. Angie shook her head "yes". She arched her ass up off the sofa as she felt his warm mouth cover her pussy and she cried out as his tongue entered her hole. Lapping his tongue in and out of her pussy, Jack began to fuck her with it. Angie was gone!

She held his head gently as she bent forward a little watching this old guy eating her like some porno pro! His tongue was fantastic and drove her towards the fastest climax of her life. As Betty softly stroked and played with Angie's nipples and breasts, Angie climaxed with moans and soft cries of lust and passion. As Angie turned her head towards her mom and Betty say: "He's so good Angie, so good! He's not done yet Angie. Just lay back and just relax and enjoy it. Jack is going to make you cum again and again for us baby girl. Would you like that? You're going to cum like you have never cum before. He's so talented! Now scoot forward and let's get your ass on the edge of the sofa."

Angie moved forward and her mom adjusted her on the sofa. She slid Angie to the very edge and held Angie under her shoulders cupping both breasts. Angie was now completely nude as she lay back against her mom's chest and smiled up at her as Betty began stroking and squeezing Angie's breasts and nipples. Jack's face was now being pushed hard against Angie's open pussy as he continued to lick and suck her into one climax after the other.

She wasn't sure how many she had but the licking and sucking and kissing and touching went on for quiet awhile. Angie felt she was going to die from the pleasure Jack's tongue mouth and fingers were giving her body! She had already had multiple orgasms and was working towards another one. Her mom whispered again: "Isn't Jack's tongue great Angie? Don't you just love how he makes you feel? Oh yes baby girl fuck his face, cum on his tongue. That's it! That's it! Yes, Oh you look so sexy pumping your hips like that! Ohh yes Angie thrust your sweet shaved cunt into Jack's mouth and cum! Cum for me, cum for him! Yes, that's' it Angie cum baby! Oh yes baby! Give his tongue a fucking! Yes! Keep going baby! Keep going! You're almost there! Almost Angie oh yes I see you cumming again. Let it go Angie cum on his face!"

Betty was smiling as she watched her daughter rock her body on Jack's face and mouth as she began to climax again. She watched her daughter lift her ass and hips up off the sofa and begin rotating her lower body around and around and around as she reached yet another orgasm! She heard her daughter cry out: "OH GOD YES! JACK!! SUCK ME!!! SUCK ME!!! SUCK, SUCK, SUCK ME! OH GOD! SUCK MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

Jack's face was covered with Angie's cum as he finally came up from between Angie's smooth young thighs minutes later. Betty wiped his face and said: "Sweet huh Jack! Sweet as me baby?"

He laughed and told her: "The same baby. Like mother like daughter! You both are great"

They both laughed as they looked down at Betty's daughter lay on the sofa with her head resting on Betty's lap. Angie was panting like a dog in heat! Her one foot was on the sofa and her other opened wide with her foot on the floor. Jack had his hands on her upper thighs still holding her wide open and watching Angie's cunt drip her cum.

Angie lay there completely nude trying to get her breath. Betty said: "Don't let her rest to long, move in and give her your sweet dick now Jack. Fuck her like we planned. Let her feel how good you can fuck. Now Jack give my daughter the fucking of her young life."

Jack smiled at Betty and she bent down to kiss him. He was keeling between Angie's opened legs and could see how swollen and wet her pussy was now. She was so beautiful! Just like her mother. He put the tip of his cock head against Angie's open pussy slit and pushed gently into her. Angie moaned and opened her eyes. She looked up at her mother's face and saw her mom smiled. She moaned: "Oh mom! This isn't right! Oh mom why? Oh mom! Oh god! Oh he's so thick! Mom! Oh my god Jack put it in me! All of it in me!"

Betty smiled down at her beautiful daughter and said: "It may not be right Angie but you are going to love it! You are going to scream when Jack fills your pussy with his long hard cock. This is going to help you understand what fucking is all about. And it may help you with your decision of leaving your husband."

As Angie looked at the old man who was pushing his huge cock into her pussy, she moaned and said: "Oh god Jack you are so big. Go easy! Of god! Frank! Fuck me Jack! Let me feel your big cock inside me. Fuck me Jack. Fuck me with all of your cock baby just like you do my mother!"

Jack moaned as he watched his cock moving into this beautiful young woman with her mother sitting next to her. He had the big cock head inside her now and was slowly pushing his shaft up into her inch by wonderful inch. First there was 3 inches then 5 then 7 and Angie arched up and began to orgasm! Jack slowly fucked her letting her go wild as she climaxed.

As Angie completed her orgasm, Jack continued to push even more of his log hard cock into Angie's young beautiful body! Angie arched and arched as she wiggled and rotated her body helping him get all of his marvelous cock inside her body. Once he was all the way in, he held it there for a few minutes letting Angie's tight pussy get adjusted and accustomed to the size and length. She moaned up at her mother say: "OH yes! Fuck me! Jack fuck me! Oh Mom he's so big! So big! I love it! Oh mom he feels so big! Oh god he feels so good! Mummm so good! Mom! Oh god he's filling me! Oh God yes! Oh shit yes! Jack! Oh God mom! Oh MOM!! YES!! OH YES! OH MOM YES! OH FUCK YES!!! FUCK ME JACK! FASTER BABY! FUCK ME FASTER BABY! FASTER!! OHHHHHH! YES!! YES!! YES!! THAT"S IT! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Angie was lifting her body up to meet each of Jack's thrusts. She was having the very best fuck of her young life. Jack was at least 20 years older than she was but his cock was like some magical tool inside her. She was being fucked like nothing she could have even dreamed about! God his cock was like a snake an evil sexy snake giving her body, mind and sole the fucking of her life. She was cumming again now! As she did she covered the walls of her cunt and the sides of Jack's long hard shaft with the juices of her body. She wanted him to stop holding her legs. She wanted to have her legs wrapped around his body so she could pull him into her pussy even further! As they pumped together, Angie told him: " On . . the. . .floor. . .I. . .want . . to . . be. . .on. . . the. . .floor. .Jack!"

Jack and Angie's mom carefully slid her body off the sofa without Jack taking his cock al the way out of Angie's pussy. As they fell to the floor, Angie wrapped her thighs around Jack 's body and began to fuck him hard and fast reaching another of her many orgasms. Jack's face shown the strain. He was so dam hard and now his cock was beginning to harden even more, and it was getting even thicken. He was going to cum but he wanted her to cum first!

Then he felt her pussy walls contract and squeeze his cock hard and tight! He knew Angie was having another orgasm and held on as she lifted them both up off the floor and fuck him wild. She cried out: "OH GOD I'M CUMMING! MOM!! OH GOD JACK!! IT"S SO GOOD! SO GOOD! OH FUCK YES! I'M CUMMING! OHHHHHH!!!!! GODDDD!! YES!!!!!!!!"

He lifted and thrust his cock one last time as deep inside her beautiful young tight cunt! He arched his back as he thrust and his cock was as deep as he could get it. He knew he was in her womb! Angie had never experienced anything close to this. Neither her husband Frank nor her other lover Bud big enough to fuck her womb! It was a new and wonderful sexual experience. She loved it as her pussy and womb was being filled with Jack's cum!

Jack began to shoot load after load of cum into Angie as her mom watched from the sofa. Angie and Jack were down at Betty's feet locked together in a join orgasm, which from what Betty saw was a very, very good one for both of them.

Jack moaned loudly as his cock felt like it was rupturing as it exploded with his cum pumping deep into Angie's small tight pussy. He had never had a climax last so long or was one that was so intense. He felt like he was 25 instead of 55. His cock was so hard he was afraid she would break it off by the way her body was dancing on him.

The orgasm that Angie had was swept over her body like a swarm of killer bees. Little shots like stings covered her body stimulating her more and more. She screamed with rapture as Jack filled her body with his cum. It was like every cell in her body felt like it was exploding at the same time. Her body screamed inside her head as it arched up off the floor lifting both of them higher and higher. As she had her legs wrapped around Jack squeezing him so tight he could hardly get a breath, she moaned in a husky deep voice, "YES! OH GOD YES!"

Like a python she squeezed him with her thighs as her pussy squeezed his cock as tight as she could make it milking Jack's cock of every drop of cum left in his body. She held them both up off the floor as she rammed her cunt around and around fucking on his huge cock. She was screaming and crying as she told him: "MY GOD! MY GOD YES! JACK! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME!!!! FUCKKKKKK MEEEEEE!!!!!!!! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!!! AAHHHHHH JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Finally after what seemed to them like hours, Angie lowered her body back on to the floor. Jack fell on top of her. Her mom slid down off the sofa and lifted Angie's head. She wiping the wetness off her daughter's face and smiled down at her saying: "Now do you see why I could never leave Jack. His is spectacular isn't he?"

Angie didn't answer her she shook her head twice and moaned from the amount of energy it took to do just that. Betty bent down and kissed her daughter tenderly on the lips. Jack rolled over and lay there next to Angie. His shrinking cock was covered with both of their cum but it was still 7 inches long! Betty moved over and kissed him. He held her head gently letting her tongue probe his mouth! He heard her say: "Would you like me to clean you both off?"

Jack smiled and said: "I know I would."

Angie said, "I have to make a call."

She went to the phone and dialed Bud's number. She told him she wouldn't be down until tomorrow she just couldn't get away today. She hung up the phone and watched as her mother sucked and licked Jack's wonderful cock clean. Her mom turned to Angie and asked, "Would you like your pussy cleaned too Angie?"

Angie just signed and said, "Oh hell why not? I'll never be the same after tonight anyway."

Both Betty and Jack move over to Angie and began to lick and clean all the cum out of her pussy. Within minutes she was moaning and screaming with lust again. Jack gave her his cock to lick and get hard while her mom ate her young daughter into two more orgasms. Angie fell back ion the chair and said, "I have got to rest."

She then watched as Betty and Jack began to make love. Betty climbed on top of Jack and began to fuck him long and hard. She rode his big cock throwing her head back and moaning and moaning. Since Jack had just shot a he load into Angie, Betty knew it would take a long time for him to cum again. She closed her eyes and moaned, "Yea Jack fuck me baby! Oh god he's so good Angie!"

Angie sat on the sofa and watched her mother fucking her brains out on Jack's long hard cock! She was going to have to wait her turn tonight.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 143 milliseconds