A Mother's Lapse

Julia was stunned and confused in a way she had never experienced. She tried to get to sleep and just chalk the strange evening up to the drinking, but the rational thoughts kept getting overwhelmed. She went from reminding herself that she'd tried to make things right to the other part of the spectrum, where she knew she'd felt an incredible excitement at seeing him as she did. Even more, she felt exhilarated at how turned on she had become by all of it---the kisses, the groping and the confrontation at the end. She tossed and turned, but eventually she had to admit to herself that she just couldn't calm down.

In a last effort to assuage her restlessness, she let a hand pass to her middle. Maybe she could just briefly comfort herself. Her fingers found herself wet and hot to her own touch. She swung her legs off the bed and launched onto her feet.

She padded her way over the carpet to the master bath, and closed herself inside. Desperately, one hand reached to the sink counter for support, and the other hand went straight into her panties. She stood fixed that way, as her mind reeled off the images of Jack standing in front of her showing her the biggest cock she had ever seen.

Her hand worked at herself in her panties. She told herself the obvious---that he wanted to give it to her---and her head snapped back and she climaxed as hard as she had ever reached. She gave multiple whimpers as she kept herself from screaming as she really wanted. The next morning brought the inevitable fog and hungover misery. All three of them moved about slowly. No doubt there were some others from the party suffering that morning, too. But in their own household, the Monroes all felt the damage from their party. Julia slowly made her way to the kitchen. Her head pounded, and she felt queasy. She saw Jack at the table and they exchanged quiet looks.

"Here, have a seat," he politely gestured for her to take his seat, and he went to get her a cup of coffee. She pulled her robe to her and sat down carefully. "You hungover, too?" He asked.

"Oh yeah. Sure am." She muttered. He brought her the coffee, and he thought of something to say to try to lessen any embarrassment from the night before. His father always played golf on Saturdays, and Jack knew he'd soon be leaving, so maybe he'd wait to bring it up until after his father left.

As if on cue, Bill could be heard coming down the stairs. He sounded like he was racing down them. Julia reacted as if perplexed by what they heard, and they both turned to watch him appear.

Bill charged into the room. "Don't let me interrupt anything."

Jack and Julia looked to one another frightened, and they quickly looked back to Bill who was clearly upset.

Bill's hands went to his hips and he talked in the mimic of someone repeating what they had heard from someone else. "Yeah, Julia was drunk enough she was kissing on her own son." Bill's face contorted into horror. "I couldn't believe what I heard. 'Kissing'? Each other?"

Bill stood transfixed and his anger was palpable. Julia was sitting straight in her chair and visibly alarmed.

"What in the hell were you possibly thinking?" Bill's voice rose with each word. His head jutted with rage as he looked at his wife. "Have you lost your mind? Tell me---have you gone crazy?"

Julia didn't speak and she just looked up at him. Her bottom lip quivered.

Bill shook his head in utter disbelief and then he spat more words. "We have to live here, Julia! For twenty years, we HAVE lived here. Do you give a damn what anyone thinks of us? What in the hell do you think of yourself?"

Jack felt horrible and helpless, but he had to say something. "Dad, it was really not like it sounds. It wasn't anything bad. We were just kidding around is all."

Bill shot his attention over to Jack. "WHAT? Yeah? And just what were YOU thinking?" Julia stood from the table as if reprieved when Bill looked to Jack, and she hurried from the kitchen and off to go upstairs.

Both Jack and Bill watched her make her escape, and then Bill continued with Jack. "I cannot even begin to tell you how disappointed I am with you. I thought I had raised you better. I really did."

Bill stormed from the room, his disgust not the slightest bit dissipated, it seemed. He slammed the door to the garage as he couldn't leave fast enough.

Jack stood in shock now alone in the kitchen, trying to process what had just happened. The whole situation seemed surreal. How angry his father was, the fact that there'd been the kissing at the party, as well as the other stuff---it all seemed like it couldn't really be happening to him. Yet it was, and it had.

His father had left as angry as he could remember him, and his mother had run upstairs obviously mortified. Jack tried to assess how he felt at it all, but he found himself in a numb fog from the hangover. As he stood there reeling, he found an irrational feeling within himself. Inside him was an overwhelming desire he felt driven by.

Jack thought of her upstairs, and he immediately went bounding up the stairs to her.

She was laying on the bed in hers and Bill's bedroom. She was turned onto her left side and facing away from him as he stood in their doorway. He walked slowly into the bedroom and to the bed. He paused for a moment. She didn't look over to him, but she did seem to bring a hand to her eyes, as if she were dabbing at her eyes.

He eased onto the bed, and she still didn't turn to him. He laid next to her on his side and faced her back. He thought of what he should say or do, but he stayed silent. After some time, he brought a hand to her back and he started just rubbing her back. His hand moved gently over her upper back, trying to soothe her, and her shoulders did relax some with his touch.

Neither of them spoke. He wanted to say something to try to reassure her, but he kept rubbing her instead, bringing his hand to also massage her shoulders. He liked that they were just silently being there together. Even though his father had just left to go play golf in the routine he always kept, they probably both thought this risky just the same. His father had been very angry, and if there was a time when he might break his routine, then this could be it. Jack thought it unlikely.

Julia stayed still, except for the way her back responded on its own to his gentle strokes of her. She thought of just how gentle and good his hand felt on her back. She had several thoughts swirl through her own mind as they laid there. She was aware she was still in a fog from her hangover, and she felt a tired and resigned effect from the drinking. She also felt a vulnerability laying there. His hand moved easily over her, and they both no doubt noticed the thin, smooth fabric of her robe and slip she had on.

She had a warmth pass over her as she thought about that slip. Black and somewhat discreet, it could nevertheless be revealing if she turned over, she realized. This thought together with her awareness of them being on her bed gave her a nervous excitement she liked but was leery of at the same time. Just the same, she didn't move. She let him be there with her.

Then, as she had accepted his presence there, the dynamic changed. Her eyes widened as she felt his hand clutch her shoulder. She knew it felt as though he was urging her to turn onto her back. She didn't at first turn completely over, but she did look over her shoulder to him. She knew she must have looked concerned and maybe even afraid when she did.

He was looking directly into her eyes, and he was showing no concern. He seemed sure. She was acutely aware of his confidence and also of his proximity. He was laying closer to her than she had expected.

She felt his hand at her shoulder pull at her, and at once her shoulder was lowering onto the bed. She kept his eyes, but she also knew that she wouldn't for long. She knew the robe was apart. The black, thin satin of her slip underneath the robe curved into her cleavage and it was only a matter of time before attention went there, she knew. She felt her nipples harden and swell. She fought the instinct to try to cover her chest.

She opened her mouth to speak, but at first she said nothing. Then, weakly she spoke in just above a whisper. "We can't be here like this." Her eyes looked pleadingly to him.

He looked back at her with his expression seemingly set. She knew this look. He looked determined. She simply inhaled deeply. When she sighed, she shut her eyes. He closed the distance between them and he kissed her. She only let the kiss go a couple of seconds before she was moving her face away from him. To her surprise, his hand urged her face and lips back to him and he kissed her more urgently.

She focused on the fullness of his lips and the sensation she felt, and his lips parted hers. His tongue passed her lips, and she felt herself tighten her mouth to his kiss. She gave a shrill sound into his mouth and then it was like she let herself respond. Her mouth moved about his vigorously, as she sucked at his tongue. Emboldened by her, he kissed her harder, pushing his tongue further into where she was opening wider. They stayed locked and embraced, twisting on each other.

As her mind swirled, his face went to her neck. She felt his lips kiss and suck at her, as he made a wet trail down her neck. He kept going lower to where his face met her open chest. The kisses continued and she could feel her top being opened. One of his hands manipulated her top to where her left breast was openly exposed.

He couldn't help but stare at the large brown, hard nipple angled at him. It practically covered the pointed end of her, and he kissed it there, taking its swollen texture at his lips and then strongly sucking inward to bring it straight into his mouth. They both heard her grunt at this. He sucked at her soft, full flesh, and it was like he was trying to fit as much of her as he could into his mouth.

She squirmed at the roughness of his taking each breast back and forth into his mouth and trying to devour them. She panted at his urgency, as jolts seemed to shoot from her nipples throughout her body.

Abruptly, she then felt his hands at her panties. A fear seized her, and she reached for his hands as if suddenly trying to stop him. He batted her hands away instinctively, and she started lurching up the bed as if in a panic. They both heard her give frantic cries as if frightened.

His hands stripped her panties down and off, and she clinched her legs together. She was still panting and with her eyes clenched shut, when she realized he wasn't moving any more. She eased her eyes open to see him sitting back on his legs and heels and just peering down at her.

The only sound to be heard was of her breathing slowing, and she laid still there before him. The top of her slip was still apart, and both breasts still laid open and bare. She thought of her waist as being similarly exposed, and he must have reached the same thought, as his eyes went to her there.

She had brought her legs up and together during their scuffle, and she still had them pressed together. The slip though stayed raised to her torso. Her stomach was uncovered as was her waist. Even though her legs blocked the view of her crotch, the inverted triangle of trimmed, black pubic hair was readily apparent. She saw his eyes stare at her there.

For a moment, she felt like he seemed contented to take in the sight of her. It was like he was absorbing her with his eyes. He looked to her still erect nipples, and he brought his eyes down her body to where she had little left hidden.

His hands moved, and she flinched a bit. She soon saw that his hands went to his own shirt. He lifted it up and off of himself. Then, they both knew that it was she who was doing the looking, as her eyes surveyed all over his abdomen. He was closer than the evening before, when she had seen him in his room. This time there was a closeness that enabled her to see his tan skin taut over muscle and showing an apparent firmness.

He was watching her eyes follow over him, and he was still looking at her eyes when she returned to his face. They silently studied each other. She became very aware of how she was laid in front of him. This together with his bare chest in front of her, affected her. She felt a warmth throughout, and she felt herself react between her legs. She felt herself uncontrollably moisten her lips with her tongue.

Jack moved up off his heels to where he was now kneeling before her prone figure on the bed. Slowly and assuredly, he moved his sweats down his hips. He again watched for her eyes, and he saw her eyes widen when his sweats released himself and it jerked up and down once it was away from the clothing.

He felt self-consciously aware of how completely exposed he was to her, but even more, he had a surge of emotion from seeing her stare wantonly at his erect cock bobbing before her. Her mouth had parted open and her eyes looked fixed. She only refocused on him when his hands went to rest on her knees.

Just as his abdomen had appeared differently the night before, his crotch now impressed her more with its jutting thickness protruding in her direction. Her belly churned with the thoughts and emotions roiling within her. She was at once struck by his maleness and by his closeness.

When his hands came to her knees, she looked back to his face and she wondered how she must have looked to him. Her hands had been at her sides, but she brought them to rest on his at her knees.

There was a moment where they both looked at each other with her hands atop his at her knees. Then, her eyes blinked quickly a couple of times, and they both felt her move. Her legs slowly lowered to where they were straightening out onto the bed. As her legs lowered and her feet moved toward him, they encountered where he was still kneeling on his knees. When her feet reached his knees, each foot moved to the opposite side of his knees to where they would be open and apart.

She saw his eyes dart down to where her thighs relaxed. She saw his eyes stare at her between her legs and she noticed him pulse there over her. Then she felt herself even wetter when she moved her legs further open and away from where he still knelt.

And with that, he was moving forward and over her. His arms propped on each side of her and she put her hands to his chest. He felt very solid to her touch, and she sensed heat on his skin.

She lifted her head slightly from the pillow to look down their bodies and view him. Her eyes darted from his crotch to his face and back again. She seemed to stare as if to try to comprehend. Several moments passed and he just waited. He liked observing her and seeing her react. While still looking down there at him, she clenched her eyes shut, and then she let her head fall back to her pillow. Her chest rose and fell with her breaths. She opened her eyes and she looked forlornly at the ceiling.

Sensing her concern, he took her hand from where she had rested it at his chest. He was going to take her a step at the time, he figured. He wanted to relish her reaction at each step of the way.

When he took her hand in his, she automatically remembered the night before and how he had done the same thing. Then, they had been clothed, but it had been startling. Now, he was exposed, and it was even more so.

Without looking back downward, she followed in her mind her hand being drawn by his straight down between them. He placed her palm on his shaft, and she at once noticed how hard he was. He carefully made her fingers encircle him, and they both heard her audibly gasp. While she had seen his girth, her hand wrapping him now showed her just how endowed and very thick he actually was.

She again clenched her eyes, and she gave a little shake of her head. No, she thought, there was no way this 'thing' was going inside of her. Her mind spun with her thoughts. She had never had such an experience, she knew. Her mind searched for some kind of a reference, and all she thought of was a large fruit or a club.

Suddenly, there was another sensation though. He brought her hand up and down slowly, and she was then stroking him. She felt her fist hold onto him, and it hit her that she did so to make it feel good for him. She felt her body flush at this realization, and there was dramatically increased warmth again inside her.

She flashed her eyes open and up at him. He still had this intense, determined look on his face. He looked down at her and he didn't seem to be reacting. Julia sensed some kind of power or control about him, and it flooded her even more. She had him in her hand stroking him, and he wasn't showing a thing.

Jack maneuvered over her, while her hand held him, and she felt him move his hips back. He eased forward and she heard herself cry out feeling the head of him at her lips. She immediately brought her legs back towards her to where her feet planted flat behind her buttocks. She was suddenly keenly aware at how very open she was to him.

He moved further forward, and she yelped with her lips being splayed by him. He stopped and he savored how tightly she gripped at him. Her hands frantically pressed on his stomach as if to stop him in place. He gave her a moment and he kissed her.

She kissed him back, and then she spoke very softly. "Please... please be gentle."

With his face very close to hers and their eyes gazing into each other, he answered her and nodded. "Yes, absolutely I will."

She kissed at his cheek several quick times, and she rubbed her hands from his stomach to around his sides and then up to where his shoulders were. One hand went to the back of his neck and cradled him there, while the other went into the hair at the back of his head and pulled his head beside hers.

She nestled her cheek to his, and then he felt her legs move again. This time she brought her legs straight back, and she tilted her hips up. He felt her thighs grip his sides, and her feet came to rest at the small of his back.

The realization that she had readied herself for him sent a charge through him and he felt his cock stiffen even harder lodged at her lips. He started his hips forward and he could sense her lips cling to him and pull inward as he moved slightly into her.

She started with what sounded like an 'ahhh' in her throat as he flexed forward, and she instantly felt herself stretch with him as he moved into her. Her body was pushed upward on the bed as he gave her more, her head tilting back and her scream getting louder.

He stopped deep inside her, and she drew a sharp inhale. She grunted, and he wondered if she could feel him plant himself better on the sheet. When she had taken a couple of breaths, he brought himself barely back but then thrust much more than before, and this time she screamed and shook violently. He held her, and he felt her inner walls convulse on his hard cock. Her whole body pulsed several times before he tried to move again.

Once she seemed to adjust, he moved back and then thrust again, and her head tilted further back as her upper body writhed underneath him. Her hands clutched him. She moved her hips to try to create more space but she was filled.

He moved just off her chest to speak to her as she was panting at his ear. He asked quickly. "Are you okay?" He wanted to be sure.

Her head nodded a couple of quick times. "Yeah, yeah."

He withdrew himself by half and stopped to wait. She still clung to him inside. Her legs tilted to come further back.

He went slow and he moved forward, and her head responded with her body taking him in. She seemed to release some tension with getting more used to him. She felt herself still overwhelmed and seemingly impaled with him, as thick and as hard as he was inside of her.

He stayed moving only slightly as he shifted up and back some, her wet walls feeling so very warm to him. Though going only a bit at a time, he was still going back further and inward more deeply with each stroke, and she was moaning and writhing even more.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds