A Mother's Love

Sheila was speechless when she found the roses and the card waiting for her when she got home. Harry was standing there.

"Honey, this is so sweet," she said.

"Go ahead. Open the card."

She opened it. Inside the heart shaped card it said, "Will you be my Valentine?"

"So will you?" Harry said.

She hugged him. "Of course, I will."

Harry rubbed her back. "I got you something else for you too."

"What else could it be? You've already done so much."

He gave her the gift wrapped lingerie. "Harry, this is beautiful. I can't accept this." She help up the red teddy to the light. It was shimmering and low cut.

"Yes, you can," Harry said.

She hugged him again. "Harry, this is the best Valentine I've ever had."

Harry blushed. She noticed Harry staring at her. She bit her lip and said, "I'm afraid I didn't get anything you."

"Don't worry about it. You've done more than enough already for me."

"Wait, I have an idea," she said. She made Harry sit on the couch and she disappeared into her bedroom. When she came out, she was wearing the red teddy. Nothing underneath. The teddy was cut just below her hips, so you could see the bottom side of her ass as she walked. The plunging neckline showed off the deep cleft between her two breasts. She stood before him.

"So what do you think?"

Harry was speechless. She did a twirl. "I think it's a little small, though. What do you think?"

Harry shook his head. "It's perfect on you."

Sheila smiled. She put on some music and spread his knees. Then she started to dance in front of him, her hips moving to the beat. She ran her hands up and down her sides, molding her curves. Then she turned around and sat down on his lap. She could feel how hard he was and she bounced up and down on his crotch. Harry responded by pushing back. She looked back over her shoulder and smiled at him.

"Take off your pants," she said.

Once he was down to his boxers, she lowered herself back down into his lap. She could definitely feel his manhood now pressing between her ass cheeks. She took his hand, laid it on her tummy and ran it up her chest over her breasts. He could feel the fullness of her breast through the material. Sheila moaned as Harry caught hold of her nipples and squeezed them.

"You naught boy," she said.

Then sliding to her knees between his thighs, she pulled his manhood out of his boxers, ran her hand up and down the shaft, and started to suck him. Harry had never felt anything so blissful. He watched in amazement as she mouthed his entire 8 inches. But what excited him more than that even was the hungry lustful look in his mother's eyes. She loved her son's cock and there was no turning back now. When she was done sucking him off, she got on her hands and knees on the floor. Then she lifted back her teddy, exposing her plump rear end to him.

"Come and get it, big boy," she said suggestively to him, wagging her hips like a dog in heat.

Harry mounted her and plunged every inch of his manhood inside her wet pussy. At first, he tried not to think of the woman he was fucking as his mom, but when he did think of her as his mom it made the sex even hotter and he stopped trying altogether to imagine her as someone else.

"O Harry," Sheila said. "I want to feel you in my ass."

Harry pulled his glistening cock out of his mother's cunt and spread her butt cheeks. He loved how pink her asshole was. First, he ran his tongue all over it and then pushed his finger past the first then second knuckle into her ass. Sheila almost screamed. If his finger felt that big, she could only imagine how big his cock would feel. He pushed the fat tip of his cock up against her asshole and watched it slowly pop in, followed by the rest of his shaft which seemed up to be swallowed up by her ass. Sheila felt full and warm. She couldn't believe her son's cock was inside her. She gave herself time to adjust to the feeling of fullness and then slowly started to rock her hips back and forth.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds