A Mother's Lust

That was all Johnny needed to hear. Without giving her a second to change her mind, Johnny fucked his cock into his mother's cunt. Nothing he could have ever imagined would have felt better. It was like it belonged in there, like it should never leave. Johnny moaned and lunged forward to hug his wonderful mother. "Oh Mommm. My cock is inside you, inside your cunt."

Sally smiled. Johnny's hesitation was all gone now he had a nice warm, wet vagina wrapped around his cock. "I can feel it deep inside Johnny. Deep in your mother's cunt. But is that all you want to do with it? It'll feel really good if you move it in and out a little."

"Are you sure Mom? Sure that you want your own son to fuck you ... to come in his mother's cunt?" Johnny decided that teasing could go both ways. His Mom sounded eager to come again.

"Well I already took your come in my mouth." moaned Sally. "My cunt is hungry for a taste too." Sally flexed her inner muscles. "Did you feel that Johnny? Feel my horny hole begging for your jism?"

Johnny flexed too and his cock bumped against the rippling walls of his mother's cuntal sheath. "OK Mom, hold on 'cause I'm going to fuck you till you drop."

Sally felt the emptiness as Johnny slowly withdrew his organ from hers. He brought it out until only the bloated tip was inside. He looked down and saw the lips of his mother's cunt gripping the ridge of his cock just behind the head. Just as slowly he fucked his cock back in, pushing up so the top of his organ rubbed against Sally's erect clit. Next time he did it a bit faster then a bit faster still and soon he was pistoning his cock in and out at what seemed a hundred miles an hour.

Sally was meeting every thrust with one of her own. Her hips were working overtime to keep up with her powerful son and she loved every second of it. "Oh, you're so hard in there Johnny, so hard and deep in mother's fuck-hole." Her ass came up off the bed as he pushed down bringing on maximum penetration and maximum stimulation for her stiff clitoris. "Fuck that cunt hard Johnny, fuck it as hard as you can. Make it come. Make your mother's horny love channel come all over that wonderful hard cock."

Hearing his mother talk like that turned Johnny on even more. He decided to see how she'd react if he did the same. "Move that ass Mom. Swivel those hips and take my mother fucking cock deep inside. Use your cunt and make that cock spurt thick gobs of come." As Johnny talked he knew his orgasm was fast approaching but he wanted his Mom to come first. "Come all over that cock Mom. Coat my dick with your slippery girly-come just like you did my fingers."

Talking about how his Mom had come before gave Johnny an idea. He slid his hand down her soft hips and sneaked it underneath her. Next time Sally lowered her ass she felt his finger invading her anus. Johnny drove his cock and his finger into his mother's two holes at the same time and she screamed. Not in agony but with joy. "Oh God. Oh Johnny I'm coming. Your mother's cunt is coming hard. Fuck me son, fuck both my holes. Ram that stiff pecker into my cunt. Ooooh, Johnny!"

Her rippling vagina grabbed Johnny's cock like a vice, urging him deep inside while she squirmed her ass all over the bed. Her rosebud asshole pulled on his finger just as tightly. Like an unstoppable freight train her orgasm came thundering in. Starting at her cunt and ass and spreading out until her whole body was consumed by pleasure. Her arms and legs were thrashing, her ass was humping, her hair was flailing as she flung her head from side to side. All she could say was "Coming ... coming ... coming." over and over. Her eyes rolled back in their sockets and she almost passed out from the intensity of the feelings brought on by the wonderful fucking her son was giving her. Never in her life had she been so out of control.

His mother's onrushing orgasm triggered Johnny's own. He started shooting his creamy come into her convulsing cunt. He was thrusting so hard he thought he might hurt her but his body had taken control and wouldn't hold back. Pounding into her like a jackhammer, Johnny's cock squirted again and again. Every spurt seemed to raise the level of pleasure he was feeling until he thought the top of his head was going to come off. He felt like he couldn't breathe then he started gasping like a fish out of water. He arched his back to drive himself deeper into his mother's slick hole and dumped what felt like a quart of come into her humping channel.

Even through the throes of her orgasm Sally felt every thick spurt as it hit the walls of her cunt and she felt his come flooding her until she couldn't hold any more. As she squirmed and humped she felt his come leak out and ooze down the crack of her ass till it reached his thrusting digit. The creamy load coated Johnny's finger and made it's way into her ass. The thought of his come entering her asshole set her off yet again and she too arched her back to wring every last quiver out of the best come of her life, so far.

Once they had both spent themselves to the limit they went limp, almost simultaneously. Johnny slumped down and cradled his head on her pillowy breasts his cock softening and plopping out of her cunt. He couldn't believe he had just fucked his own mother and that she had wanted it just as much as he did.

"Oh Mom! What a great birthday present." he gasped, hugging his mother hard.

"Your birthday's only just begun too." Sally whispered. This had felt too good to be a once only occasion and his finger in her ass had raised all kinds of new possibilities in her wanton mind. "Let's go have breakfast, we need to build our strength back up after that amazing fuck."

Johnny got up and started to put his robe on. "Let's not bother with clothes for now son," Sally husked, "they'll just get in the way later."

Sally turned and wiggled her ass as she walked out ahead of her son. She turned and waved him on causing her heavy breasts to sway. It was a lovely sight and Johnny decided she was right about staying naked. He hurried after her.

After a hearty breakfast Sally was leaning over loading the dishwasher when she felt Johnny watching her. Bent over like that, her cuntlips were framed by her shapely legs and her rosebud asshole was also available to his lusty gaze. "I'll show him something I bet he's never seen before." Sally muttered to herself. "Let's see if he's ready for the next step." Sally started flexing her anal ring, making it wink at her son like an eye. Johnny gulped as he stared. His mother's cunt was enticing but he also remembered how tight her anus had been when he had his finger inside it earlier. His cock started to rise and he had to push his chair back so he wouldn't get stuck under the table.

Johnny suddenly blushed. It was one thing to fuck his mother's cunt and mouth but now he was having dirty thoughts about her ass. Sally understood the confusion that was going through his brain and sought to ease his mind. "Johnny?" her voice brought him out of his stupor. "Johnny, what made you stick your finger in my ass when we were upstairs just now?"

"I don't know Mom, it just seemed like the thing to do. Was it wrong?"

"Oh no Johnny. Nothing was wrong at all, I loved it. In fact it made me wonder ..."

"Wonder what Mom?" Johnny asked hopefully. "Were they thinking the same thing?" he thought to himself.

"Well ... it made me wonder what something bigger would feel like in there, in my ass." Sally believed she had read the situation correctly and his cock twitching in response proved her right.

Johnny continued the tease, "How big do you think would fit?"

"Well I don't know. Get the KY jelly from the bathroom and we'll see what fits."

Johnny's cock bounced against his stomach as he ran to the bathroom and back. He didn't dare think what was going to happen next.

"Squirt some on your hand lover and lube me up good." Sally bent over the kitchen table, spread her long legs and looked back over her shoulder.

Johnny squeezed a big dollop of the jelly on his hand and started to massage his mother's ass-pucker. After a few minutes he eased a finger in and started a gentle fucking motion. "That fits pretty easy Mom, I think something bigger will go in."

"I think so too honey." Sally passed him a banana off the table in front of her, "Try this now."

A banana wasn't quite what Johnny had in mind but he decided to humour his sexy mother. He coated the yellow fruit with the slippery jelly and brought it up to his mother's behind. Sally watched her son's face as he pushed the banana against her anal ring. She could almost read his mind. She was sure he was thinking, "If this goes in, my cock is next." And she was right. Johnny concentrated hard on easing the end of the banana into her ass. He didn't want it to hurt even a bit. They were both surprised how slickly it slid into her buttery opening. There was a little pain but Sally managed to hide the fact from her teenage son. She waned his cock in there as badly as he did.

"I think my ass is loosened up now." She husked, "I bet your cock is real hard from watching it take the banana so easily. You'd love to slide your hard cock in there next wouldn't you Johnny."

"You b-b-bet Mom." Johnny stammered. "If it's OK with you I mean."

"It sure is lover, give me your man meat, give it to me right up my horny ass."

Sally splayed herself over the table and pulled her ass cheeks apart, lewdly spreading herself for her son. Johnny gulped and moved closer until his rigid cock was just touching the crinkle of her anus. Sally gasped then held her breath as the knob of her son's hard cock started to push against her fiery ring. Johnny's eyes widened as he watched his mother's ass start to take him in. The ring stretched a little at a time then suddenly gave way. His cock-knob invaded his mother's anus. Without stopping he kept up the slow pressure and soon had his entire pecker in that tight opening.

"Oh Johnny it's so good, so, so good to feel a hard cock up my ass. I never imagined it would feel so fucking good." Sally started bucking on the table. "Stroke that ass now Johnny, fuck that ass with your hard meat. Make your mother come and then squirt your thick cream in there and make me come again."

"You got it Mom. I'm gonna fuck this asshole of yours till the cows come home." The teenager started moving his cock slowly in and out of his mother's tight hole. The heat from his mother's ass was unbelievable.

"Harder and deeper honey, my ass won't break. Ride it like you rode my cunt earlier Johnny. Give that shit-chute the fucking it deserves. Pound that meat into it."

Johnny couldn't believe how his mother was begging for more of his hard cock but he didn't want to let her down. He grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them even further apart to give him easier access. Then he started thrusting his hips harder and with longer, faster strokes. "I'll ream your ass good Mom, I'll make you come good."

Sally loved the feeling of her son riding her ass. Why had she waited so long to take a cock this way? It was wonderful. She could practically feel him right up to her belly. Now that her son was holding her cheeks apart she had her hands free. She brought her right hand up to her cunt and started massaging her erect clit. Her left hand also found it's way to her cunt and she shoved three fingers up that slippery hole, making her ass even tighter for her teenaged son. All too soon she felt the rumblings of her approaching orgasm. "Oh god Johnny I can't help it. My ass and cunt are on fire I'm going to come any second."

Johnny drew on his last reserves of energy and increased the speed and depth of his thrusts once more, sending his mother quickly over the edge. Sally screamed long and loud as her body shook with release. She started flopping around on the table like a fish out of water, gasping for breath as her young son drove his cock into her ass again and again. She squealed and cried out as the feelings overtook her and she lost all control.

Johnny kept up the relentless pounding of her asshole as Sally lay almost unconscious across the table. Suddenly he yelled out. "Here it comes Mom, here comes that thick cream you wanted. Here it comes right up your tight fucking ass." Johnny's cock started to gush copious amounts of come deep into his mother's rear opening. "Take my spunk Mom, take my spunk up into your bowels." Johnny howled with delight as he felt his cock letting loose with squirt after squirt of his come.

Sally had thought she couldn't go any higher but the thick spurts of her son's creamy load sent to an even higher plane. With a scream that Johnny thought would bring the neighbours running Sally came yet again, thrashing about like a woman possessed. And possessed she was. Possessed by her wanton lust for her young son. "Oh, god Johnny. Why haven't we done this sooner? You're such a good fucker I want to feel your hard cock in one of my holes very often. We'll have to be careful your Dad doesn't find out though."

"Oh, Mom. I'll keep all the secrets you want if it means we can do this again."

"Oh we'll do it again. But not right now. Your mother is worn out right now and needs a little sleep. OK lover? Let’s go up to my room for a rest."

"OK Mom." Johnny thought he could probably go another round but decided to take long term gain over short term pain. Without even realising he was tired, he too fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow of his parents bed.

A few hours later Johnny woke up to find he was alone. He heard the shower running. The thought of his mother standing naked under the pouring water started his dick rising again. He started to slowly stroke it but then realised he didn't have to satisfy himself that way any more. Grabbing a towel he went running for the bathroom.

Sally heard the door opening and peeked out. "Johnny your father called a few minutes go. He's on his way home from the airport. We have to get cleaned up so he won't know what's been going on."

Johnny was crestfallen. He had been hoping for at least one more fuck before his Dad arrived. Sally took one look at his face and felt sorry for him. "If we hurry we probably have time for me to give that cock a quick sucking. You'll have to come fast though."

Johnny's dick started to rise again. "Oh Mom, could we?"

Sally grinned her answer. It had been too long since someone had looked at her with such lust and gratitude. "Sit down there on the toilet lid and I'll give you a suck you'll long remember."

Johnny sat down and scooted hip hips forward giving his mother full access to his private parts. Sally sat before him, shoving a towel under her ass to keep it from the cold floor. She leaned forward and took the flared cock-knob into her mouth, flicking the sensitive underside gently with her tongue.

"Oh fuck Mom, that feels good. You really are a great little cocksucker."

Sally, for obvious reasons couldn't reply. At least not with words. She looked her son straight in the eye and started bobbing her head up and down, taking just the top couple of inches every time. Sally loved the feel of the cock head most of all. It was so silky soft but felt powerful at the same time. She wanted his knob laying on her tongue this time when he came so she could get the full flavour of his creamy load. She knew she had to bring him off fast so she decided to see if what worked for her also worked for him.

Sally pushed a finger into her cunt to get it lubricated then sneaked it up to Johnny's rear end. Johnny was so delirious from the expert sucking he was getting from his big-titted mother that he didn't notice until he felt the slippery digit caressing his anus. "Mom?" he questioned, "what's going on?"

Sally answered with a quick shove. Her juice coated finger found the opening and popped into his clasping asshole. "Mom! Oh Mom!" Johnny yelped.

From his reaction Sally guessed it wouldn't take long now before he let loose and she was ready. She bobbed her head quickly a few more times until she felt the head of her horny son's cock expanding in her mouth. Pulling back till only the end was inside she sucked mightily and was rewarded with a great gush of sweet tasting come. Johnny tried to thrust deep like before but Sally pulled back, keeping just the knob of his spurting cock in her suctioning mouth. She started to moan as she tasted his creamy delivery. Dropping her hand to her cunt she had to rub her clit only a couple of times before she too felt sweet release. Sally humped her ass as she came and was now squealing around her son's cock, causing him to gasp in amazement. "Oh Mom, you're right. I won't forget this sucking any time soon."

Sally took the deflating cock out of her mouth, cleaning off the remaining come with her tongue as she did so. "Mmm, me neither." she whispered. "But quick now, get in the shower and get rinsed off. You're father will be home any second."

Johnny took a long lingering gaze at his naked mother sprawled out on the floor then tore his eyes away and jumped into the shower just as they heard the front door opening. Sally leapt up and sped off to the bedroom to get dressed and make the bed. She looked forward, for the first time, to her husband's next out-of-town trip.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds