A Mother's Painful Duty

"Aaaaaagh….aaaagh. aaaaaaaahgh."

Feverishly Emily kicked off her shoes and pulled off her panties and pantyhose and threw herself on the bed. Dr Mappamundi, her adorable Grace was now kneeling on the floor with her face between Emily's legs. And Emily was instructing her on how she wanted her philosophy lessons. First, of course, there would have to be a full revision of her previous course – seven years was a long time. She had always adored Dr Mappamundi's voice in the lecture room, where nearly all the men and at least half of the women were in love with her, not just her lectures but her delightful asides into her private life and opinions. And now, not all of the time, to be sure, but all night, every night, she would belong to Emily.

"We'll start with Platonism and A…A…Oh God, Aristotle," Emily gasped as Dr Mappamundi's tongue found her out and entered her.

"Thuh..uh doctrine of the muh…mean," Dr Mappamundi spluttered, causing a delightful frisson in Emily's vagina.

"Oh, Christ, that's gug…gug…gorgeous," Emily shrieked, wiggling and trying to force her pubic mound into her lover's devouring mouth. "Hedonism?" she prompted.

"The phhhhh…phhhilosophy," her lover responded, labially into her mount of Venus, "the philosophy of Epp.p picurus."

"Oh, God, I love it," Emily moaned.

"C… c…cynicism," spluttered Dr Mappamundi, "Sssssstoicism."

Emily bucked wildly and wound her legs around Dr Mappamundi's neck, then threw back her head and screamed in a shattering orgasm.

Later in bed, intimately wound together, the supremely feminine Dr Mappamundi breathed into Emily's ear her favoured extracts from "On the Improvement of the Understanding" by Spinoza, not forgetting to digress from time to time on how she depilated her legs or where the sheerest pantyhose could now be purchased.

Then Emily, her healthy appetite whetted again, gently eased her lover onto her back and mounted her. She smiled down at the sweet face that gazed adoringly up at her, delighting her with little pecking kisses.

"And to think we haven't even got as far as Bentham and Mill, or Kantian ethics," Emily breathed happily as she began to rock gently at first on her adorable lover then with increasing and delicious urgency.

The End (for the moment)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 221 milliseconds