A Mother's Pride Ch. 04

Two young women, Asians of some sort, stifled giggles as they slowed down passing us. I didn't cover my breasts, didn't tell my son to stop, just laid back against the wall grunting my pleasure and my instructions. "That's it baby, wedge that tongue in my hot wet cunt!"

Four Asian eyes were wide with happy shock and they stopped the trolley a few feet past us to stare back openly.

A much bigger climax hit me then and I squealed in such ecstasy. From nowhere my mind grabbed at the dirtiest idea.

"Fuck me!"

Matthew's eyes met mine in shock and he glanced to where the two women were now standing just a few feet away. He looked back up at me. "I don't think I can wait any more before I do."

"Then don't, baby - fuck me here and now!"

He scrabbled at his shorts then and half rose as he pushed them down his legs. With my hands on his shoulders I shoved him back to his knees and followed him down, spreading my thighs either side of his engorged cock. I grabbed at it, my fingers finding it sticky with cum that he must have already spilled - but he was hard and ready then.

I risked a glance to my left where the two girls, now just a couple of feet away, were staring open-mouthed at my boy's hard cock in my hand. "Do you blame me?" I said to them.

I didn't wait for an answer, guiding Matthew's hardness against and then into my wet, hot snatch. I gasped at how thick and heavy he felt, moaned when I realised just what we were doing - and then wailed as one of the girls clapped excitedly. I pushed Matthew over and onto his back, following him never breaking the contact between us.

My boy's mouth found my naked tits now and as I started to pump away on top of him he sucked hard, letting his teeth nip my nips in the way that he knew drove me mad with lust.

My forearms were resting on his shoulders and I looked up then to see one of the girls now standing right behind my son. She was biting her lower lip so hard I thought she might draw blood and to let her know that this is what I really, truly wanted, I grabbed one of her hands.

"Oh honey," I gasped, "He fucks me so good!"

At my breast, Matthew glanced around and groaned in what I took to be delight when he saw the girls.

The second one grabbed at my other hand and they held my arms wide apart as they leaned over to look at where Matthew's hard cock was sliding remorselessly in and out of my soaking wet pussy.

"I don't know whether you can understand me," I gasped, "but I love his hard young cock in my cunt!"

"I unnerstan'," the first girl said quickly.

"Me unnerstab' too, mum!" the second added.

I looked at her, shocked. How could she know? Her next words explained it all.

"Sir and mum look so goodly fucketing!"

Sir and mum - it meant sir and madam. But some sort of genie had been released deep inside me, "You heard her, baby. You fuck your mum real hard now!"

I was already pistoning fast on his hard cock but now his hands went to my hips and he started to buck and thrust beneath me. I was lost in lust for real now.

I pulled at one of the girls' hands and placed it on the breast that my son wasn't sucking on, then pulled the other into his hair. I pushed Matthew back then until his shoulders met the carpet and wailed in delight as his length penetrated even deeper inside me.

I sat up and his lips left my breast, replaced immediately by a hand of a stranger. I wailed and looked down to see my son also moaning. "She's feeling my balls!"

I looked over my shoulder to see one of the girls cupping my boy and then back so see the other struggling with the buttons of her blouse. I almost laughed with joy nodding to her when she seemed to look up at me for permission.

Beneath me, Matthew was grunting hard, a regular tattoo, and when he saw the girl's blouse open wide above him he speeded up even more.

The girl looked almost fearful as she hesitated with her thick bra, but when I reached out and cupped her breast through the thick material she started making a weird high keening noise and pushed down hard until her breast sprang free.

It was almost solid flesh, and very pointed, my touch making the girl's keening noise sharper and higher in pitch. I told her to let my Matthew touch, and did she understand that.

Perhaps so or perhaps not, because she nodded then leant across his face so he could suck her bared nipple into his eager mouth.

I felt behind me to where the other girl was still cupping my boy's balls and then looked at her kneeling by our side. Her overall and skirt were pulled up her thighs and she was rubbing at the thick material of her panties where it covered her womanhood. I put my hand on hers there and she looked shocked to the core. When I started to press and probe her eyebrows shot up but she didn't stop me. I slipped two fingers behind the gusset where it met at the top of her thighs and tugged hard. Those eyes looked even more shocked and she shook her head once - but didn't stop me as I dress the material down her thighs.

I moved my hand back to her now exposed and very hairy pussy and she gasped then, starting to make the same high keening noise her friend was making as my boy sucked on her tit - her other tit I noticed.

The girl put her free hand on mine, "I like boy real but you fucketing my puss goodly. You naughty mum!"

"You my girl," I gasped, feeling very straight really, "Should feel my boy's tongue here!"

Her eyes grew so wide then I feared they'd pop out of her head. She shook her head harder now, but different race or not I could see she was intrigued.

I tapped the other girl on the shoulder, motioned for her to sit back. When Matthew's face was free I pulled the first girl forward.

She kept shaking her head, "Naughty sir mustn't eat my puss."

"Shouldn't but will, won't you Matty?"

"Yes, ma,"

"Good boy!

I could feel my climax starting to well inside me and I knew from Matthew's ever increasing pace beneath me that he was not far away either. Suddenly the situation was desperate and my movements became increasingly jerky and twitchy as I felt control melting away, felt time running out.

I pushed the young woman in the middle of her back towards my boy's face and arms. She stumbled forward on to her hands and knees and I grabbed at her panties, by now at her knees, and yanked them underneath her, down her legs and over her feet, one of her low-slung shoes spinning across the corridor behind us. "Oh, come on, angel, come on!"

I used both of my hands now, scrambling at the hem of her overall and the dress beneath, pushing it higher and higher, her keening wail becoming more pronounced as her sex was exposed to my son. She kept interspersing her mewling with words I mostly couldn't understand, but for all her head shaking and the occasional 'no my puss', I just knew she was losing any resistance that she pretended to hold. When her colleague, breasts still pointing from over the top of her bra, clapped her hands and started to jabber away with wails of what seemed like joy, I knew that I was right.

The sudden certainty sent an even deeper shiver through my belly and I was completely certain of what I wanted - no, needed - to see before I finally let go. I grabbed at the girls shoulder and arm, trying to drag her across in front of me, trying to get her to straddle Matthew's face.

My boy's cock was ramming into me now, deeper than I had ever felt it before, every up-thrust timed to meet me grinding down, and I could tell he was just as close as me. The woman I was trying to manoeuvre wasn't fighting against me anymore, but she didn't seem to understand what I wanted, what I could feel my boy wanted. "Oh please, angel, please! Get on his mouth!"

Beside me, the pointy-titted one seemed to get the message and squealed what I took to be a series of giggles - and she reached out and grabbed her colleague's leg, lifting it and pulling back with a strength that belied her slight frame.

Then the other woman was in front of me facing away, kneeling right over Matthew's face. My hands went straight to her shoulders and I pushed down as pointy-tits shuffled closer to my son's head, her eyes wide with pure lust, her mouth jabbering and squealing something to her colleague. There was a moment's resistance from the woman in front of me and then she simply unlocked her knees and almost thumped down onto the eagerly waiting mouth.

She wailed and keened, louder than ever, and pointy-tits was nodding furiously, her own mewling magnified a hundred fold, one of her hands snaking under her skirt and starting to rub frantically.

From beneath the first woman's thighs - from beneath her hairy pussy - I heard my son start to moan so loud, and his bucking thrusts started to become stronger but more spasmodic.

"Oh my baby! Oh angel, oh Matty! Oh my... oh fuck oh baby oh YES!"

It felt as if every muscle from my neck down contracted simultaneously as the orgasm tore through me and I froze with Matthew's cock buried in my over-heated pussy. I managed to slip one hand behind me, cupping my boy's beautiful balls just as he wailed his release and his cum exploded inside me.

It was like a chain reaction. Inside me one climax detonated another and another. My ears felt instantly muffled and my vision swam. To my side, pointy-tits fell back against the wall, her uniform now pulled up to reveal her fingers blurring as they stroked her black-haired pussy and the nub of her very prominent clit. The mewling of the girl in front of me became a single piercing wine and she was virtually vibrating on Matthew's face - she was climaxing.

Beneath me, my son's cock almost withdrew from my snatch's vice-like grip, only to plunge back up and into me as he let loose another spurt of his juices, firing them against my cervix and deep within my innermost folds. I cried out again, grabbing at the girl in front of me to keep my balance, keep Matthew's cock inside me. To my side, pointy-tits could take no more and she moaned and mewled as she, too, vibrated through a clearly powerful orgasm.

The girl in front of me pitched forward and I faced my baby boy. He reached up to stop me falling, his hands closing on my exposed tits, and I felt another blast of his cum deep inside me.

"On my baby, oh my boy! Oh, so much of your gorgeous cum in my cunt!"

"I love you, ma, mum!"

A final blast of climax cramped the muscles of my belly and I fell forward then, unable to support my own weight even with the help of my son's hands, happy beyond words to feel my naked flesh tight against him.

All four of us were gasping and shell-shocked and none of us, I think, could so much as move for a minute or two. But then we had to.

It was little miss pointy-tits who realised someone was approaching along the adjacent corridor and she scrambled to her feet, pulling her uniform down over her exposed thighs and closing the front of it. She squeaked something to her colleague who jumped up with a level of fitness I had never achieved in my life, but then I looked around and saw my dress several feet away.

I knew I should be panicking and maybe, deep inside, I was - but I could feel how weak all my limbs were. I could feel how weak my brain was, come to that. There was no way I was going to get covered up in time.

A pile of sheets and blankets hit the middle of my back, and hands grabbed my legs, pulling them straight so I lay fully on top of my son, still buried inside me. The two foreign voices became louder, chattering away now in what sounded like an argument, but already, to my ears, I could hear the artifice behind those alien words.

The pile of drapery was quickly dragged completely over my son and I, and I felt the trolley they had been pushing tipped gently on top of it. The women, I realised, were staging an accident as cover for us and I breathed a sigh of relief, putting a shaky finger to my son's lips. He nodded and we tried to hold our breaths.

A minute passed and we heard footsteps pass by, a muted apology in broken English, and then silence.

"It worked, I think," I whispered.

Matthew nodded, "Probably just as well."

"Probably?"

He stifled a laugh, "Yeah, probably."

I was about to swat his arm when a hand snaked under the sheets and then lifted them free of us. Pointy-tits smiled sheepishly down at me and offered me my dress, "You need fast hiding."

I sat up, took the garment, and pulled it over my head. "Thank you, angel... what's your name?"

"I know these. Name of me is Mai."

I managed to stand, leaving Matthew to make himself respectable on the floor behind me, "Thank you then Mai. You can call me Maisie and this is my... friend, Michael. What's your friend's name?"

The other woman was staring at her feet, clearly embarrassed. Mai took a moment to process my words then said, "She name Hien. Meaning is quiet."

"Well she's certainly that now," I smiled, "Listen, I know your English isn't so great so maybe you won't understand half of this, but I really want to thank you for helping us. Helping us play and helping us hide."

She frowned for a few moments then nodded a little, "Is good. You and Mikey is super fun."

Matthew stood up next to me, "And so were you, Mai. So was Hien. You're both very pretty as well."

I took his hand "My s... my friend's right. You are - and both so kind to help us."

Mai looked from one of us to the other, "Is good. We no play fuckety normal times."

My son stepped toward Hien but Mai touched his arm shaking her head, "She super shy. No make her red face."

He nodded, understanding her, "Well you tell her she is... what is it? Oh yes, tell her she is super nice." He glanced at me, grinning, before turning back to Mai, "And I have to say you have lovely breasts."

"Please?"

He held his hands up to his chest in the universal gesture, "Lovely here."

"You is," Mai nodded.

I laughed as Matthew shook his head, "No, Mai, I mean your breasts are lovely."

"Please?"

I stepped forward and glanced left and right to make sure we were all still alone, then reached up to gently cup her, "He means your breasts are lovely, here."

She covered her mouth with a hand, giggling, "You two is super nice! Thank you mum."

The word gave me an involuntary shiver, no matter that I knew it was her way of saying 'ma'am'. The shiver intensified when Matthew added, "Yes, thank you, mum!"

I swatted his arm, "Shush you! I'm mind-fucked enough as it is." I turned back to Mai, "Look, that was super fun but we have to go now." I made a walking gesture with my fingers.

"You need go fuckety?"

"No!" I laughed when Matthew said 'Sounds good' and I swatted his arm again, "We have things to do that are not... fuckety."

Mai shrugged, "You and Mikey fuckety super good."

"Well, thank you, Mai. You sure helped just now."

"I good help?"

"Oh yes!"

Matthew stepped forward then and drew the suddenly surprised girl into a warm hug, "You were super, super good, Mai."

She giggled wildly, "I liked super!"

I grinned at her, "Do you work here every afternoon?"

Matthew freed her from his arms and stepped back. She frowned at me, "Please?"

"Do you and Hien come here every day to work with the trolley?"

"Oh. I come work all days. Hien she work diff hotel most time."

"Well," I said, patting my son's rump, "Perhaps we'll see you here tomorrow?"

My meaning was apparently clearer to the girl. At least in terms of when she worked, "We say hello tomorrow yes."

"Something like that," I nodded and then grabbed Matthew's arm before he could say anything, "Right now we really need to go."

We said our goodbyes to both girls, even Hien managing a sheepish smile as we left, then dashed back to the room.

"Well that was unexpected you little terror," I said to Matthew when the door was firmly closed behind us. "Seems you like me to be daring then?"

"You sure that wasn't too much? It got a bit wild out there."

I shrugged, "Don't ask me to explain it because I quite frankly don't have a clue why I got that carried away but no, it wasn't too much. Fuck knows I've climaxed hard a few times lately but that was mega."

"I cum pretty hard myself!"

I laughed, "I did notice. Mind you," I took him into my arms, "I hadn't planned on starting on threesomes just yet, let alone going to a foursome!"

"Sorry, I just-"

"Don't you dare apologise. We're supposed to be finding out what makes you buzz, and if it's little Asian girls with pointy tits, well that's something we've both learned!"

"She was all right, for sure. They both were." He kissed my neck, "But they're nowhere near as cute as you!"

"Charmer - but don't stop. Meantime, how about room service supper?"

Matthew nodded, "I reckon I'll need the energy at this rate. Although I promise I'll still make you coffee in the morning."

"Now that's a deal."

*****

In the event I didn't get my coffee the next morning - but that was nothing to do with more sex. I was in the bathroom, far too busy throwing up.

Afterwards, I remember sitting on the edge of the bath and wondering - thinking hard. I was on the pill by then and I'd been fastidious about taking the morning-after pill for the first week. I couldn't be pregnant... surely?

With timing that was shockingly appropriate, my mobile phone rang just as I was about to go back into the bedroom and see if there was any more coffee available. The caller ID was 'Mimi' the first call I'd had from my sister since the evening she had... well, had sex with Matthew.

I pressed the 'accept call' icon, "Hello, Maisie?"

"Why, hello little sister."

"Not that it's not great to hear from you, what're you calling about only I've got plans I need to get going with."

My horrid sister laughed, "Plans to fuck your own son, by any chance? Are you and Matthew still up to that perversion?"

"I love him, Maisie, so cut that crap. Anyway you sure climaxed hard enough when you fucked him!"

"When he fucked me, maybe. I don't seem to recall having much say in the matter. But seriously, how are you?"

I screwed my eyes tight, "What's it got to do with you?"

There was another laugh, "I was just wondering if my dear little perverted sister was starting to suffer a few bouts of nausea in the mornings, that's all. Well, are you?"

My blood ran cold - and there was me thinking that was a cliché, "What the FUCK are you talking about?"

"How terribly rude, darling. I was just wondering if your magical pills had all worked in the morning that's all."

"W... what do you mean?"

"Oh, my darling little sister. Did you think I was joking when I said I would wreak my revenge on you and your equally perverted son?"

"I-"

"That was a rhetorical question, darling. The answer being, you fucking well shouldn't have thought it was a jest. In fact, it was already a done deal when I said that. You see, my darling little sister, your fate was sealed the second your son's cock slipped into my cunt. Got that?"

"I said I was sorry!"

"Sorry doesn't change the fact that you helped your son fuck his aunt. Well now, darling sister, thanks to swapping a few morning-after pills for tiny little but very ordinary, headache tablets that could be the revenge I am seeking. You made it so easy, as well, you silly girl. How stupid were you to pop all those little sachets and keep the tablets in a wine glass, even bragging how you had the entire week's supply sorted out that way! It was just too easy."

"Oh fucking hell, Maisie! Tell me you're just making some sick joke?"

My sister laughed again, "Oh, I'm deadly serious. But talking about sick things, I really do want to know, have you been nauseous any morning recently?"

I dropped the phone then as tears sprang from my eyes.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds