A Mother's Promise Ch. 16

Then, my aunt sat down on the bed and pulled her feet up again, openly displaying herself. When she saw me looking at her, she dropped her hand to her mound and pushed two fingers inside her wet pussy.

"Brenda, you're absolutely evil," mom said, "all you're going to do by teasing him like that is make him hard. You know we can't let him come again."

"Oh," my aunt replied, "you're no fun!"

Aunt Brenda tossed me one of the panties she held in her hand, saying, "Put those on and tell me how you like them, Bobby."

I watched my aunt wiggle herself into the other pair of panties she was carrying as I held mine up and looked at them. They were bright red and very soft and slinky. As I bent to step into them, my mom came over and reached down to help pull them up my legs. "Silk," she said, "these are silk panties, sweetie. How nice."

I reached down to feel the silk panties. They were incredibly soft. My cock started to firm up again as I ran my hands over my butt and around to the front. My mom was watching me... standing there with her arms crossed over her chest. "They look good, sweetie," mom said, "but silk panties are expensive so take care of them, and don't forget to thank your aunt."

I turned to see Aunt Brenda stepping into her skirt and zipping it. As she adjusted the skirt on her waist, she stepped toward me and reached down to cradle my growing cock in her hand. "Do you like them?" She asked.

"I do," I answered, "I like them very much. I like the feel of the material on my skin. Thank you, Aunt Brenda."

"You're quite welcome, Bobby," she answered as she winked at me, "every girl should have at least one pair of silk panties."

Aunt Brenda reached up to kiss me on the cheek and then she hugged me. Softly whispering in my ear she added, "It's just a shame you won't have them on very long."

End of chapter 16.

Next: Bobby's visit to Aunt Brenda's 'procedure room' starts to get very, very interesting.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds