A Mother's Promise Ch. 18

Finally, when she was sure I had no more to give, she pulled away from my cock. The panties covering my face were pulled away and I felt her hands turning my face to her. I reached my lips up in anticipation of her kiss, but she teased me for a few seconds rubbing her nose against mine like an Eskimo kiss.

Then, as I was about to become angry, her lips met mine and we opened our mouths together. We kissed deeply, sharing my hot cum and sucking each other's tongue as we shared our love. The emotions I felt while we kissed were stronger than at any time I could remember and when the kiss ended, I was literally spent.

As she pulled away from the kiss, I felt the wetness of our spit and my cum all over my face. I laid there in complete emotional bliss and exhaustion trying to catch my breath.

"I love you, sweetheart." She said. "Just rest now, baby. We're going to undo your hands and help you take your legs down out of the stirrups and cover you with a sheet so you can rest while we clean up. I want you to keep your eyes closed and rest for a few minutes, then we'll have a quick bite to eat and move to the last procedure."

End of chapter 18.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds