A Mother's Secret Needs Ch. 3

Jack picked up the pace of his thrusts now. Suzy squealed & gripped the pillow tightly with her fists. "Ooooo! You're sooo deep inside me, baby!."

"Oh, shit yeah! Your butt is so fuckin' hot & tight, Mom..." Jack wheezed.

"Do you realize you're in a place no man has ever been, Jack? You've taken my anal cherry - your own mother..." Suzy said with that strange tone of voice he'd heard when he screwed her on the kitchen table.

"You hot little slut!"

Suzy looked back at him as he hammered his penis into her rectum. Her face had an expression of pure animal lust that sent an electric thrill surging through Jack's entire body, spurring him on.

"Yessss! That's right - take me. Take my butt. Ream my asshole with that gorgeous pole. Then soak my insides. I need it..."

Jack hunched over Suzy's back & grasped her swinging tits. He was slamming his cock into her now, humping his mom like a dog. Her buttocks were undulating wildly with every thrust, a rosy glow to the soft white flesh. He kissed her pretty ear.

"So, is this MY ass, bitch? Huh?", he demanded.

"Yes! My butt is yours - it is! Ohmigod!"

"And are you my whore, Mommy?", he breathed.

"I am - I AM!! Fuck your whore, you motherfucker!! Ohhh, Jeezus...!"

Jack was almost there. "Beg for my spunk, you little tramp!", he croaked.

"Ooooo!! Give it to meee! Drench Mommy's bowels with your cum! Do it now! PLEASE!!", Suzy cried.

Jack let out a triumphant shout as his cock exploded deep inside his mother. Suzy shrieked as she felt bolt after bolt of incestuous sperm scalding her intestines. Jack held her tight, squeezing her titties as he ejaculated endlessly, his penis buried to the hilt in her clenching, quivering butt. Never had he cum quite like this before. Suzy couldn't believe the ever-growing sense of fullness in her guts as her son's prick kept spraying into her.

At length, he stopped spewing. They remained coupled for some time, waiting for his cock to soften, and not wanting it to end. When Jack finally did pull out with a nasty sucking noise, the pent-up pressure in Suzy's bowels caused a loud, wet fart to burst from her gaping asshole. Semen blasted out, splattering Jack's belly. Suzy whimpered, crimson-faced...

Jack was driving his Mom to the airport to pick up Mike. The sky was overcast, which perfectly suited their mood.

"That month flew by, didn't it?", Suzy said.

"Seemed more like a fuckin' week..." he muttered.

"Yes. Well, you know the old saying: Time flies when you're having fun!", she said with a forced cheerfulness, trying to lift his spirits a little.

Jack looked at her with his best lemon-sucking expression.

"Oh, come on now, baby. We both knew we'd only have that kind of total freedom for a little while. Don't be petulant."

He sighed & rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, alright. I'll try to put on a happy face for dear ol' dad - but my heart just ain't in it."

"Oh, neither is mine, I can assure you..." Suzy replied, her own expression darkening.

"Well, I'll tell you one thing: we've gotta continue to screw, no matter what. I don't give a rat's ass if he's here or not!"

"Now, honey, we've already discussed that, several times. We will continue to make love, but only when your father is out of the house. Remember, you agreed. I simply refuse to risk getting caught & destroying everything! It's that way, or not at all."

Jack mumbled curses as he turned into the airport parking lot...

"There's my baby!", Mike loudly exclaimed as he rushed forward. He lifted Suzy off her feet in a bear hug. She looked around, embarrassed, at the other travelers staring at them.

"Ah, you're a sight for sore eyes, babe! Heh heh! Give daddy a kiss!"

Suzy gave him a quick peck on the lips. Mike's eyes widened.

"You call that a kiss for a husband who's been lost in the jungles of Darkest Africa for a month? Come on, now - gimme some sugar!", he said, puckering up. Suzy complied, desperate to get out of the terminal. Jack fought a sudden urge to cold-cock him.

Mike put his arms over their shoulders as they walked out to the car. "Damn, it's good to be back from that shithole! Did you miss me?", he asked Suzy.

"Sure did", she replied, forcing a thin smile.

"And what about you, bud?", he said, turning to Jack. "How'd you like being the 'man of the house'?"

Jack glanced at his mother. She shot him a look of warning.

"Oh, I liked it just fine..."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds