A Mother's Secret Needs Ch. 4

Oh, for God's sake, Suzy thought with dread. I just can't deal with this tonight...

"Honey, I ...hold-hold it," she said, trying to keep the irritation from her voice. "Hon, it's been a very long & trying day, and I'm terribly tired. Do you think I could take a raincheck?" she asked hopefully.

"Sorry, ma'am, that's not company policy! Heh heh! You'll warm up in a sec, just like you always do!" he said as he began to suck her swollen nipples hard, practically drooling on them. Suzy just rolled her eyes, knowing the drill all too well.

Stupid, selfish bastard... she thought bitterly.

Next Mike threw back the covers and hiked her nightie up around her waist, exposing her pussy. He leered as he began to rub it with all the skill & tenderness of a 15 year-old boy out behind the barn; driving his stubby fingers into her delicate folds. Suzy gasped at the rough intrusion which, of course, Mike took as an indication of pleasure. He fingerfucked her poor vagina furiously as she grimaced. His pecker was already quite hard - for him, anyway.

Mike withdrew his fingers from her, bringing the "formalities" to an abrupt conclusion. He hurriedly spread her legs and got on his knees between them; his 4-inch sausage dripping a watery drop of precum onto the crease where her thigh met her crotch. It trickled down her butt uncomfortably.

"Daddy's really gonna 'put the wood' to his baby tonight, yes indeedy..." he boasted as he jabbed his little dick into her and began humping away. Suzy stared up at the ceiling, filled with anger & resentment at years of being used in this way. Mike leaned down to suck a wobbling tit as he rode her, and he accidentally bit her inflamed nipple in his urgency. Suzy gritted her teeth in pain & mounting rage.

After about 2 minutes of this, Mike began to shudder like a man who's freezing to death. The Grand Finale to the spectacle...

"Ohhhh! Here it comes!" he whined as his orgasm hit. "Take my cum, babeee! Ooooo!."

Suzy felt him twitch inside her channel. Several drops of semen oozed out of his tiny prick. He farted in his excitement, making the experience even more revolting for her, if that were possible. Mike, on the other hand, felt like a king, and was quite pleased with his performance. He'd lasted nearly twice as long as usual, so he sported a big, self-satisfied grin.

Then he saw the expression on his wife's face.

And his grin slowly disappeared.

"Wha...what the hell have you got that look on your face for?" he demanded coldly.

Suzy had momentarily let her guard down. "What do you mean? What look?" she asked innocently.

"You know goddamn well what look!" he said, his voice rising.

"Calm down! I didn't mean anything by it - I was just tired, that's all. I told you I was..."

"Bullshit! That wasn't a tired look, that was a look of ... a look of disgust!!"

"No! No, it was not! Don't be silly!"

Mike had always had a subconscious dread of seeing such an expression on her face one day. He was ashamed of being a premature ejaculator, and he was painfully aware that his penis was much smaller than average. All his macho talk over the years had been nothing but an attempt to cover up his deep-seated feelings of sexual inadequacy. Now that he'd seen The Look as last, he felt emasculated.

And that enraged him.

"Don't you lie to me, bitch!" he exclaimed, getting up. "Who do you think you are, looking at your husband like that?"

"Keep your voice down!"

"Kiss my ass!! I pay the goddamn bills around here, so if I wanna yell - or do anything else - I will! I said I wanna know who the fuck you think you are - some kind of queen or goddess who can turn up her pretty nose at a lowly man?"

Suzy's own anger boiled over now. "Well, maybe I want to know who you think YOU are to make such arrogant demands for sex whether I'm in the mood or not! I'm sick to death of you forcing yourself on me like I'm a piece of meat! I have rights & feelings, and I'm not gonna take this shit any more, you - you tyrannical asshole!!" she spat in a heated rush, surprising them both. Never before had she stood up to him like this.

"Shut - shut your fucking mouth!!" Mike spluttered, red-faced with fury.

"Go to hell!"

"You goddamn slut - you're fuckin' somebody else, ain't you?" he shouted, jabbing his finger at her.

"D-don't be stupid!" she replied, looking away; her own face reddening at the accusation.

"Ha! I should've known! Alright, whore, out with it: who is he?" Mike roared. "Is it Bob Whitman, that shit-for-brains proctologist next door? Or maybe you've been humpin' that slimy prick Goldstein behind my back! Which is it? Eh? EHHH?!"

Suddenly the door burst open. Jack.

"It's me! I'm the one!"

"Jackkk!! Noooo!!" Suzy cried in terror, her hands flying to her mouth

Mike whipped his head around to face him, then turned back to Suzy. For what seemed an eternity to them all, he looked at one, then the other, a stupified, almost comical expression on his face. He worked his jaws silently in an effort to speak.

"W-Wha...what did you say??" he finally managed to croak.

"I said I'm the one who's been screwing Mom!" Jack growled, the muscles of his shirtless chest tensing, the look of a deadly predator about him.

The unbelieveable, monstrous words seared Mike's brain like lightning. A red mist of rage filled his eyes.

"You're dead!!" he roared as he lunged at his son, throwing a wild roundhouse right that Jack easily slipped. He responded with a straight right of his own which landed square on his father's nose. Mike stumbled backward, half blind from the pain. He gingerly touched his nose. The sight of blood - his blood - made him even more enraged.

"STOP IT!! STOP ITTT!!" Suzy shrieked, but they ignored her.

With a murderous howl, Mike charged at Jack like a mad bull, but Jack's athletic reflexes enabled him to sidestep at the last instant. Mike rocketed past him, slamming into Suzy's dressing table, sending makeup, hair brushes & perfume clattering to the floor and smashing the mirror with his head. Seeing that he was stunned, Jack moved in for the kill.

"Ooff!! Ooofff!!" Mike exhaled involuntarily as Jack slammed vicious blows to his soft belly, doubling him over. Then Jack grabbed him by the hair & straightened him back up. He slowly drew back his fist and let loose with a haymaker. Mike went reeling across the room. He plopped into the chair like a Skid Row drunk onto a park bench after a bottle of Thunderbird.

Fight over. Jack was unmarked and hardly breathing heavily at all. He appraised his bloodied old man, sprawled out in the chair naked & gasping for air. How utterly pathetic he looked. Then he noticed Mike's dick. Jack couldn't have kept from laughing if he'd tried.

"Oh, you poor thing!" he said to his mother between bursts of laughter. "No wonder you were starved for a little action - after all those years of putting up with that!"

Mike's face grew even redder with humiliation at his son's mocking words.

"Whadya say we show "Stubby" there what sex between normal people looks like?" With that, Jack whipped off his shorts, exposing his huge erection.

"Oh My God!!" Suzy exclaimed as Jack began to get on the bed.

Mike's eyes bulged at the sight of his son's massive penis - it was clearly more than twice the length of his, and much thicker as well.

"Jack! No! W-we can' t do this, not in front of - in front of him! Please!" she wailed as Jack took her right nipple into his mouth, all the while keeping an eye on his dad's reaction. Mike's hazy brain could barely compute the world-shaking scene he was witnessing: Suzy resisting Jack's ministrations at first, pushing against his shoulders with her little hands, the resistance gradually becoming feebler as he went from breast to breast, stretching her teats with his relentless mouth; finally her hands slowly grasping his head as she submitted to him with a moan, lying back on the bed.

Jack slid his hand down his mother's soft, milk-white tummy, his fingers combing through her downy pubic hair, quickly finding her clitoris. Suzy shuddered as he began to rub it expertly, peeling back the protective hood to expose the engorged, inch-long nubbin. He flicked it with his fingertip gently but rapidly, like a hummingbird's wings, causing her to gasp at the sensation. Then he parted her nether lips, exposing her luscious gape.

"Just look at her gorgeous pussy - a masterpiece. Can you honestly say you've ever been able to satisfy it? Even once?" he taunted his father with a smirk.

"You bastard..." Mike said, his voice breaking.

Jack eased 3 fingers into his mom's slippery sheath, heading straight for her G-Spot. Suzy whined as he began to rub the magic bundle of nerves with great skill. He could feel the spongy bit of tissue become turgid with blood as her excitement mounted.

"Oh, it feels sooo good. Ohhhh..." Her breathing was becoming ragged now. Jack redoubled his efforts. Mike saw his son's shining fingers buried in the delicate pink folds of his wife's vagina. A trickle of pussy juice seeped out, oozing down to her delectible asshole. In spite of his humiliation and revulsion, his penis slowly began to stiffen...

" I...I'm...I'm gonna cummm! Ooooo!!" Suzy exclaimed as the orgasm swept over her. Jack stretched her pussy lips wide open with his free hand as he continued to massage her G-Spot firmly, causing her to arch her back. Her thighs were quivering as she bucked her crotch off the bed. When the orgasm expended itself, Suzy laid there like a rag doll. Jack withdrew his fingers from her snatch and brought them to his nose, inhaling deeply. Then he slowly sucked his mother's vaginal fluids off them one by one, watching Mike.

"Mmmm. Damn, Mom's pussy is sweet - but you wouldn't know anything about that, huh?."

"You-you told him about that...?" Mike rasped incredulously, looking at Suzy, his face purple.

"Yes! I told him everything - every pathetic detail!" Suzy spat, twisting the knife. 20 years of sexual frustration and resentment burst forth. She was beyond caring now.

"Bitch... you goddamn bitch..." Mike said through gritted teeth, tears of shame welling up. Jack cackled with evil glee, then plunged his face into mother's snatch.

"Eeeeee!! Omigod!" Suzy squeaked as he started sucking her juicy vagina like a wild man. Mike saw her oh-so-soft chubby pussy mashed on Jack's mouth; his nose buried in her silken curls as he feasted. Jack reached up to grasp Suzy's titties, rolling her big nipples in his fingers as he gobbled her up. He slid his long tongue deep into her nookie and circled it, reaming her. Mike heard Suzy mewling as her lovely pink pussy lips clasped her son's tongue like a small penis. And his own small penis was now harder than it had ever been...

Now Jack slowly rubbed his face from side to side in Suzy's gushing cunt, coating it with her thick honey. He wanted her musk on him - a trophy of the beautiful submission of the Feminine to the Masculine, as ancient as humanity itself. Next he slid his slippery face down between her trembling buttocks, eliciting a squeal from his mother.

He can't doing that!, Mike said to himself incredulously, shaking his head as Jack sealed Suzy's luscious puckered asshole with his insatiable mouth, sucking with all the ardor he'd just eaten her pussy. Unconsciously, Mike began to stroke his little dick with 2 fingers...

The sheer outrageous nastiness of having her ass devoured by her son while being watched by her husband was just too much: "Uhgod! Ohjesus! C-cummm! Aieeeeee!!"

Jack thrust his tongue as far into his mom's rectum as he could, reveling in the feel of her anus clenching his probe like a vise as she came for the second time. Mike saw his wife thrashing her head on the pillow in open-mouthed ecstasy. It was a look he'd always longed to produce, but never could. He pulled his prick faster now, a drop of precum oozing from the small cockhead...

Suzy shuddered as the last throes of her climax tapered off. Her fanny was now glistening with a sheen of sweat. Jack lovingly sucked each butt cheek like he had her tits, drawing the spongy white flesh deep into his mouth with a low moan, then releasing them with "pop."

He got onto his knees, then noticed what his father was doing. "Well, look who's enjoying the show! Bwahahaha!" Mike realized he was masturbating and jerked his hand away from his penis as if he'd been bitten by a cobra. Suzy laughed too.

"You'll wanna save something for the 'main event', so try to control yourself, eh?" Jack said with a smirk.

"If he does, it'll be a first..." Suzy interjected, causing Jack to guffaw.

"S-shut the fuck up, you whore!" Mike shouted, his face turning a remarkable shade of crimson. This caused them to laugh even more.

Jack grasped Suzy's slim ankles, spreading her thighs. She drew her knees up to her breasts, knowing it was the way her liked her best of all. "Oh yes..." Jack murmured at the fantastic sight of his mother's nude body open before him - he never tired of it. Mike watched transfixed as his son's massive cock jutted aggressively between her legs. A thick cord of precum drooled from the great red knob, swinging back & forth slowly like a pendulum until it reached her pubic hair. Jack rubbed it in with the underside of his monster, matting her verdant bush.

Mike's hand creeped back toward his throbbing prick...

Jack patted his mom's swollen clit with his meaty shaft, causing her to cry out. He slid the big cockhead along her hot feminine flesh, leaving a glimmering trail of precum. Then he eased his rod down between her ass cheeks, loving the warm, moist softness. This made Mike's scrotum tighten with excitement. Another thin drop of precum trickled from his dick.

"Fuck me, darling - show him how a real man takes his woman. Fuck me!" Suzy demanded.

Jack placed his big white pole against her rosebud and slowly eased it into her steamy depths as she whimpered like a little girl.

Mike's eyes bugged nearly out of their sockets as he watched that beast burrow into the one hole no son must ever enter. Never in his life had Mike been this excited. He hated them for the betrayal of this perversion, but his cock was jumping and beet-red nonetheless...

Suzy cried out as Jack's hen's-egg balls touched her wet asshole. They delighted once more in the mind-blowing sensation of his inflamed knob stretching the far wall of her womb. He leaned down to suck a titty as she swooned.

Jack looked at his dad. "She's mine now...all mine..." he growled, his eyes slits.

"Son of a b-bitch..." Mike said through gritted teeth, tears of rage & lust streaming down his cheeks.

Jack pressed his hands into the mattress on either side of her and began to thrust. Suzy shamelessly wrapped her sexy legs around him, locking her heels on his pumping ass. She rubbed his broad chest with her little hands, looking up at him with those doe eyes full of love & desire.

Mike now knew that he'd never see such a look on her lovely face for him, no matter what. And at that moment, his fragile manhood was shattered forever. But deep down inside, some craven part of his soul that he never knew existed loved this - loved being cuckolded by his own wife & son. This awful knowledge made him loathe himself even more than he hated them...

Jack was hammering Suzy in earnest now, his breath quickening.

"Yessss - that's the way I need it! Fuck Mommy hard!" She looked right at her husband. "Show Pencil Dick over there how it's done!"

Jack glanced over at his father. "God, just look at him jacking off..." he said with a sneer of contempt. "Pathetic! You're no man..."

"That's right - he isn't. He's getting his rocks off watching you do to me what he never could. He's actually enjoying his humiliation. You just can't get any lower than that..."

"Tell him whose little lady you are..." Jack demanded.

"Ooooo!! I'm YOUR lady, my darling, my eternal love..." she panted.

Mike saw the thick white foam on their crotches, and heard the nasty squelch of their mated organs as Jack pistoned into his mother's vagina. His tiny prick was as hard as a roll of pennies. He pulled on it frantically now. He knew he couldn't last much longer...

"And are you ever going to let his worm wiggle its way back into this fine little pussy?" he huffed.

"Never! I'll never let that freak back inside me again - the very thought makes me sick!!" she said vehemently, meaning every word. "You're the master of my body. Only youuu..." Suzy cooed.

The scalding words of scorn finally sent Mike over the edge. With an almost effeminate wail, he began to have his most intense orgasm ever.

"Look! He's gettin' ready to blow!" Jack exclaimed.

Please God, Mike prayed fervently. Let me spray it - just this once! Please...

A single drop of semen leeched out and dribbled down his feeble prick. Jack & Suzy roared with cruel laughter. Mike slumped in the chair like a corpse, totally exausted & emotionally crushed.

When she could speak, Suzy croaked "C'mon, sugar - show the wretched creature how a man ejaculates!"

With bestial grunts, Jack slammed his cock into her over & over, making her give out little ultra-feminine squeaks & whines. Suzy curled her painted toes at the electric waves of pleasure flowing from her vagina. Her tummy felt stuffed with his massive tool of flesh. Jack gritted his teeth with the exertion.

"Oh shit - I'm gonna cum! Ohhhh fuck, here it - Ughhhh! Arrghhh!!

"Pull out!" Suzy squealed. "Show himmm!!"

He jerked his cock out of his Mom's pussy. She instantly grabbed it and began pumping furiously. Jack thrust his hips forward with a triumphant roar as thick white cables of his sticky, incestuous sperm blasted out of his cock. The first eruption flew completely over Suzy's body, twirling in the air before splatting high up on the wall behind the headboard. The second arced over her sweaty torso, right into her wide-open mouth. She gulped it down greedily, opening up for more. Mike watched, agog, as Jack spewed for ages. Streaks of jism snaked Suzy's face & hair. It was in her eyes & nostrils, and dripped down into the shell-like convolutions of her pretty ears.

When at length Jack ceased fire and Suzy had milked every last drop from his dick, she luxuriously licked his semen off her lips and rubbed it into her titties & belly as if it were the finest of skin elixirs - all the while looking right into the eyes of her mortified husband.

"Now you know just how inferior you really are - and why you will never have me again," she said with a quiet voice that chilled Mike's very soul.

Jack flopped down beside his mother. She snuggled up to him and give him a kiss. He ran a hand down her luscious curves with appreciation, then looked over at his stunned father.

"Well? What the hell are you waiting for? Get out!" he said with a dismissive wave of his hand. "You're moving into my old room."

Mike hesitated for a moment. He wanted to shoot them, or get an axe and hack them to pieces; to wipe them from the face of the earth for emasculating him. But he didn't, and he knew he wouldn't.

He got up and timidly walked out of the room, quietly closing the door behind him...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds