• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Mother's Touch

A Mother's Touch

12

I remember the week well. It was the middle of August and the heat was smoldering. I was only eighteen and my father was on a business trip until the following Tuesday. I lived 45 minutes from school so I had few friends who lived nearby. Monday night I had nothing to do so I stayed home and rented a video to watch. I was aware it had a few sex scenes but I had no idea my mother (very young, only eighteen) was going to ask to watch it with me. The second sex scene was very illicit and I felt quite uncomfortable sitting right next to my mother. She knowingly just smiled at me and said, "I was young once too sweetheart."

When the movie was over I was about as horny as ever so I promptly said goodnight and headed upstairs. Since I didn't have a girlfriend I had become very adept at pleasuring myself. I went into my room, closed the door, undressed, and climbed into bed. I began stroking myself, enjoying it immensely. It was very hot that evening so I pushed the one sheet I had on my bed down so it just covered my knees. Just as I was really beginning to enjoy myself Mom opened the door and began to say something. Seeing my hand caressing my erect member, she just said, "Oh, I'm sorry!" and quickly exited. I scrambled to pull the sheets over myself and just lay there in embarrassment.

A few minutes later I heard a knock on the door. Reluctantly I answered and my mother entered with a sheepish grin. She slowly came over to my bed and sat down next to me.

"I guess you've learned how to masturbate, huh?", she said with a slight smile. I just nodded, my face blushing.

"Don't be embarrassed," she said, "everybody does it. Your father and I masturbate all the time."

Astonished, I asked, "But why, you can have sex instead?"

"Yes that's true," my mother replied, "but sometimes it's fun to masturbate together. Sometimes we masturbate each other, and sometimes, when the other is away like your father is right now, it feels good to still be able to have orgasms."

"I guess that's true. I just never thought of somebody as beautiful as yourself needing to use your own hand."

"Were you able to finish after I interrupted you?", my mother asked. I lay still for a moment.

"No, I felt so ashamed," I finally answered.

"Well why don't you go ahead and finish now, sweetheart," she replied. The look on my face must have told her what I was thinking because she said, "Don't be shy. Just think how good your body will feel when you come." I nodded okay.

I was so sweaty that the sheets were sticking to my thighs and my mother could easily see the outline of my penis, already becoming larger once again. I waited a moment for her to leave, and realizing she intended to stay I slipped my hand under the sheets and began to massage my quickly hardening cock. She sat for a few minutes, just smiling at the pleasure I was enjoying and then she slowly took the edge of the sheet and lifted it off of me, completely revealing my engorged penis. At this point I was enjoying myself too much to be embarrassed. My mother gently lay her hand on the inside of my thigh and slowly rubbed up and down, tracing a line straight up to my sack.

She luxuriously rubbed her hand over my sizable balls, kneading them like dough and letting my velvety soft pubic hair brush between her fingers, all the while saying, "Doesn't that feel good? Would you like me to continue?"

I silently nodded my overwhelming consent. Slowly she eased her hand up over my balls and gently pushed my hand away, replacing it with her own. She wrapped her cool fingers around my meaty shaft and began running her palm up and down my length.

"Almost as thick as your fathers," she commented with a delicious smile, "and oh so hard."

As she expertly rubbed my rock hard dick, she leaned toward my face. I opened my mouth and let her dip her tongue inside, tasting the son whom she bore so many years ago. Her tongue licked my own as she momentarily removed her hand from my throbbing stick and lifted her nightgown over her head, displaying to me her milky white breasts. She lifted herself to straddle me, letting her taught nipples brush over my lips. Her panties revealed a giant wet spot and a drop of her feminine juice ran down the length of her leg like clear syrup.

She slowly took her tongue out of my mouth and traced a path down my chest to my thighs and down below my balls. She took each one in turn, sucking and licking it, tasting it's flesh. Painfully slowly she eased her tongue up the underside of my shaft until it reached the tip, licking up a drop of pre-come that served as a precursor to what was soon to follow. She took my entire shaft in her mouth, seductively licking it, alternating between head bobs and hand masturbation. I wrapped my legs around her torso and let her place my manhood between her soft breasts. She refused to let me touch them with my hands, insisting that "that was for our next session." She let me hump that delicious valley between her breasts for a few minutes and then returned her mouth to my juicy cock. After a few more minutes my body began to tense and she knew it was the moment she had built me up to. She took my dick in her hand for a couple more rubs and allowed the first spurt of semen to burst into her face, dripping off her lips. With a sexy smile, she quickly lowered her mouth to my cock and let the next jet of thick, milky cum spurt into her mouth, tickling the back of her throat. My hips bucked towards her. I enjoyed wave after wave of ecstasy as my cock filled her loving mouth with juice. She swallowed what she could but some dripped out. She let it fall onto her tits and she rubbed it in with her hand, then rubbed the rest with my still firm penis. Then she once again lowered her mouth onto my dick and licked up the cum that had spilled onto me.

"Tastes so sweet", she said with a moan. She lifted her head up and used her fingers to lick a stray glob up off of her bottom lip. "Taste for yourself." With that she lowered her mouth to mine and gave me one final French kiss, allowing me to taste the splendor of my orgasmic fluid as I swept my tongue around her wet mouth.

"Did you enjoy that as much as me?" she asked as she sat up. I could only nod my yes as I lay, still shivering from the aftershocks of the best orgasm of my life.

"Good", she smiled. "I'm going to go pleasure myself, now. I can't wait to feel my fingers in my soaking cunt. I know you'll have sweet dreams, my love." With that she stood up and walked out of the room. Just before she rounded the corner out of my sight, she removed her soaked panties, allowing me to get a wonderful view of her tight ass. I wanted to follow but knew all my energy was spent.

"Besides", I thought, "There will be another time to learn all about her body." With that I laid my head on my pillow, placed my palm on my softening penis and fell asleep.

* * * * *

The next morning I woke up feeling quite awkward about the evening my mother and I had shared. While I was down stairs preparing my breakfast I heard my mother walking downstairs and into the kitchen. I didn't turn, not knowing how I should act. She came over to me, pressed her body tightly against my back so I could feel her taut nipples and asked, "Did you have a good time last night, sweetheart?"

"I sure did," I said breathing heavily.

She let her hands drift down my body and began to massage my balls through my boxers. "Then your not going to believe how good tonight will feel," she said seductively. "I'll see you after work." My heart was racing. I didn't know how I could last the day. I watched as she walked out of the kitchen and into the garage, suggestively swaying her hips the whole time.

Since it was a summer weekend, I had nothing to occupy me all day except visions of my mother's sweet body. By the time she arrived home that night I thought I was going to burst from the wait. When she got home she suggested we eat to "get our strength up." The entire meal she kept running her foot up my leg, teasing my ever hardening dick. Once dinner was over I volunteered to wash the dishes, but she said instead, "The dishes can wait. Lets head upstairs for now." With that, she took my hand in hers and led me upstairs.

"I'm going to get a shower," she declared. "Why don't you join me in a few minutes?" I quickly nodded I would be in soon.

I waited as long as I could, imagining the hot water running down my mother's hard body. At last I could take it no longer and I slowly entered the bathroom, leaving the door only slightly ajar. Steam filled the bathroom and coated the mirror so that I couldn't even see myself in it. I walked over to the shower and eased the glass door open, revealing a splendid view of my mother's rock hard ass. I quickly shook off my pants and stepped into the tub, wincing at the heat of the water as it splashed against me.

"There you are honey," my mother exclaimed. "I was beginning to think you weren't coming." With that she turned around to face me, giving me for the first time a clear view of her gorgeous body. She was slender and curvy. Her brown hair hung down to the mid point of her back. Her breasts were large and firm, accented by a taut nipple straining at the tip of each. Her soft curls of brown pubic hair nicely concealed the treasure that lay between her firm thighs.

She placed her hands on my shoulders and glanced down at my cock, smiling with admiration. "I see you're more than ready for our night of pleasure." With that she traced a line with her hand down to my dick and wrapped her wet hand around it, rubbing sensuously. She pressed her body against mine allowing my dick to rest against her washboard stomach. She pressed her lips to mine and explored my mouth with her tongue. I slowly wrapped my arms around her body and slid my palms down her back, onto her ass. I began kneading her ass cheeks like dough, pulling her closer to me.

"Easy tiger," she beckoned. "We better give you an orgasm to begin with or you won't be able to last inside of me." With that she dropped to her knees and slid my veiny meat into her mouth, quickly bringing me to orgasm with the flicks of her tongue. Holding her head with my hands, I bucked my hips against her until she had sucked up every drop of my cum. She stood up again, kissed me on the lips and said, "Now it's time we fuck."

* * * * *

My mother turned off the water and looked at me with a sexy grin. "You're still a virgin aren't you sweetheart?"

"Not for much longer I imagine," I replied. She nodded her agreement and led me out of the bathroom into the master bedroom.

"You're father and I have shared many wonderful times in this bed," she said. "Now it's time you learn just how much pleasure your body can experience." With that she laid down on her back and spread her legs wide, easing her cunt lips apart with her fingers. "But first," she commanded, "eat me."

Although I had never had sex before, I had seen enough movies to know how to tease a woman. I laid down on the bed and put my mother's legs over my shoulders. I wrapped my arms around her soft, smooth legs and began to run my tongue up and down her inner thighs, coming very close to her snatch but never touching it.

"Oh, I see you've inherited your father's mischievous side," my mom commented. "That feels very good." I continued for a few moments and then decided she had waited long enough. Slowly I ran my mouth from her knee up the inside of her leg, just past her dripping twat and up to her navel. Then I dropped back down, running my face over the soft curls that covered her mound. I dipped my tongue into her saturated box and tasted her flesh.

A soft moan of pleasure escaped my mother's lips. Her juice was warm and sweet. I greedily licked her for several minutes, building her up to a release. She wrapped her fingers around my head, massaging the back of my neck as she lifted her hips up to my mouth, begging me to go deeper. I reached underneath her to grasp her ass and pulled her cunt into my face, forcing my tongue into her dripping hole. With a gasp she cried out in pleasure as I rapidly pulled my tongue in and out of her vagina, tasting her hot flesh.

"Oh, tongue fuck me baby, tongue fuck me!" she cried out.

I ran my hands over her ass cheeks, pulling her ever closer to me and then ran my palms up her body, cupping her tits and kneading them, then pinching her nipples. Her moans became louder, more insistent as she bucked her hips toward me. I pulled my tongue out of her and began lapping at her cunt, drinking the juice that spilled forth. She wrapped her legs tightly around my head, her soft flesh pressing against me as she began to come. I flicked my tongue against her clit as she exploded into a fiery orgasm, her body lurching in convulsions of pure joy.

After a few more minutes her shivers subsided and I reluctantly pulled my face out of her love box and climbed up the bed to lay beside her. She pressed up against me and sexily wrapped a leg over my body, her still moist cunt warm against my naked thigh.

"Oh my God," she exclaimed, "your father has never given me head like that. You were incredible!"

"Just beginner's luck," I shrugged with a sly grin. I was more than pleased to know that I had been able to adequately repay my mother for the wonderful blow-jobs she had offered me.

"I'm going to have to bring some of my girlfriends over some time and let you show them how a real man uses his tongue."

"Sounds good to me," I replied. "But I know none of them will taste as good as you."

"Ummm, you're so sweet," she replied as she pressed her lips up to mine. "Which reminds me. . . " She reached down to my cock and grasped it in her hands, weighing it's stiffness appreciatively. "I think you're more than ready to find out what real sex feels like, honey."

"I was hoping you'd say that," I replied as I dipped my tongue into her mouth.

* * * * *

Slowly I pushed my mother onto her back and rolled up on top of her. Her firm thighs parted responsively as I rested my hardened fuck stick onto her sopping pussy. I kissed her lovingly as I slowly grinded my cock against her beautiful mound.

At last she couldn't take it any longer and she begged me, "please, I want you inside of me now." I smiled and prepared to enter her horny snatch. She took my cock in hand and guided me to her hole. I teased her for a moment, rubbing the spongy tip of my cock against her greased cunt. She lifted her hips to me, drawing me in until I couldn't resist. Ever so slowly I pushed my rigid staff into her loving twat. It felt like nothing I ever imagined. The wet folds of her vagina enveloped my dick as I propelled myself into her. It was heaven as I experienced for the first time a cunt massaging my dick on all sides.

She spread her legs even more, moaning as I entered her with deliberate slowness. She dug the balls of her feet into the mattress for leverage and lifted her hips to meet mine. I continued to slide in until my nuts pressed up against her asscheeks. The sensation of her pubic hair caressing my flesh was extraordinary. I immediately knew what to do as I slowly pulled back out and began pumping into her. Over and over I drove my cock into her oozing pussy, slowly increasing the pace until I was pumping her so hard I could hear my balls slapping against her ass with each shove.

"Oh yes, baby. That feels so good. No one has ever fucked me like this before." With each push I could feel her body respond to me. Her moans became more insistent as she began to grind her hips against me. Grasping my ass she pulled me tighter to her. At last she began to shiver as her moans turned to screams. She wrapped both her legs around my heaving body and slammed her hips against mine. I felt her pussy contract repeatedly around my throbbing dick as the orgasm ripped through her body, throwing her into violent convulsions of pleasure.

Slowly the orgasm faded and she lay still. I looked down at her face. She had her eyes closed tightly and was biting her bottom lip. Her body was coated in a thin layer of sweat and her nipples were stiff. After a moment she opened her eyes and looked up at me with pure lust in her eyes.

"You are the best fucking stallion I have ever had in bed," she panted in a hoarse voice. "I've never been fucked like that in my life." I smiled at her, content that I had succeeded in pleasuring her. However, I was still eager to blow my cum inside of her. Almost as if she could read my mind, she regained her strength and flipped me over onto my back. She sat up and then mounted me in a sixty nine position. I was overwhelmed by the splendid view of her ass and her dripping cunt just inches from my mouth, and I could not resist. Just as I began lapping at her hole, she bent down and took my stiff rod into her mouth in one giant gulp.

"Umm," she exclaimed, "I love the taste of cock, especially with my juice coating it." She sucked for just a few moments as I worked my magic on her twat until she said, "That's it, I need you inside of me again." With that she picked herself up and turned around with a dirty smile on her face. She reached behind her and again grabbed my cock. Slowly she sat right down on it allowing it to slip into her now loose pussy. Once again she closed her eyes and began gnawing on her bottom lip, the pleasure of my thick stick threatening to consume her.

She rose up and down on me at a feverish pace, riding me as though it was the first time she'd ever had a dick inside of her. I was amazed that the penetration in this new position was even deeper than before. I reached up and fondled her large breasts as they heaved up and down, matching the rhythm of her fucking. I ran my hands down her body and over her sweaty hips, around to her ass cheeks. I lifted my torso up, resting it against the headboard as I began to lift her up and down with my hands, increasing the rate of our fucking. She was riding me so quickly now that loud slurping noises could be heard as she rose up and down on my cock. Soon she began to explode into another orgasm as she let out a loud moan. I could feel her juice as it poured out of her hole onto my balls, matting my pubic hair.

Without saying a word she lifted up off of me and knelt down on the mattress on all fours. I knew exactly what a doggie style position looked like and I needed no coaxing. I sat up and knelt down behind her. I reached my right hand around and cupped her mound as I placed my left hand on her back for support. I placed my dick between her asscheeks and against her cunt. In one quick shove I was inside of her.

"Enough playing around," I said in a gruff voice. "It's time I fuck you good and hard." Immediately I began slamming into her. I grasped her ass cheeks and squeezed as I repeatedly thrust into her. I must have been in a position to rub her g-spot or something because she began exploding into one orgasm after another. By the fourth one she was screaming in pleasure. In one swift movement I pulled out of her, threw her onto her back and slipped between her legs. My dick felt harder than it ever had before and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. My mother must have known from my rapid thrusts and loud moans. She reached underneath me and grasped my nuts.

"Come on sweet thing. It's time you gave all that thick cum to mama." The combination of her sweaty hand rubbing my nuts, and her verbal coaxing drove me over the edge. My balls got tight with jism as I felt my dick grow so thick it strained against the confines of her cunt. At last the orgasm over took me and I began to blow load after load of hot cum deep into my mother's thirsty snatch. It felt like I poured gallons of spooge into her as she began milking my dick with the muscles in her twat. I bucked my hips against her until every drop was gone. I collapsed onto her, our naked, sweaty bodies clinging to one another.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Mother's Touch

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds