• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Mother's Touch

A Mother's Touch

12345

Note: All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older.

*

My heart ached and went out towards my daughter Sharon when she was involved in a serious car accident. She was both a gymnast as well as a cheerleader for her high school and had broken both legs in the accident. Spending several days in the hospital, she was then moved home and informed that she'd be spending the next month or so there while she recovered. It was devastating news for a young woman who would miss much of the last remaining months of school convalescing at home, rather than spending time with her friends. And though they did come for visits, the girls who were Sharon's age had lives and activities of their own. Sadly, the visits to see her came less frequently and far less long in their stay even when they did.

The only bright side to any of this, if there was a bright side to be looked at, was that we were close enough to not get on one another's nerves. Some had even said we looked enough alike to pass as sisters rather than as mother and daughter. Something we had both come to laugh about, but finding flattery in as well. Me looking younger than my nearly twenty-year difference in age, and Sharon looking far more mature in hers. And something else we had established very early on, was an openness to discuss anything and everything. Something my husband Robert and I had also agreed on, to be open with our kids while growing up. And though we had only had Sharon as it turned out, being totally and completely honest with her from the onset had proven its worth in gold.

As I said, having two broken legs was hardship enough for her, forcing Sharon to spend a great deal of time in bed, though I spent as much time with her there as I could. When she had improved a great deal, Robert would then carry our daughter downstairs, placing her on the sofa before leaving for work. In doing so, it allowed me to do the few odds and ends that needed doing, and still be within easy earshot of our daughter if she needed anything. I also enjoyed having the excuse to take a break from the mundane, share the couch with her for a while and just visit, or watch some movie on the TV together.

Though Sharon always wore a modest lightweight robe as her dad carried her down stairs to the sofa, the moment he had left for work, she removed it. She hated the confined feeling of movement, especially with both legs still being in casts from her ankles to just below her knees. Since it was only me spending any time around her, Sharon usually wore something equally comfortable to lounge around in. Most of the time a simple tee shirt and panties, though since she'd been home, she'd quit wearing her bras as well. Occasionally however, she would wear one of her more revealing nightgowns, one or two I had actually given her of my own. She seemed to enjoy wearing them the most, and did so on more than one occasion.

Robert had just left for work. Sharon like always had taken off her robe making herself more comfortable when I came in with a breakfast tray for her and a cup of coffee for myself. Sitting crossways to her in my favorite chair, I couldn't help but notice the way she looked as she sat there enjoying her breakfast. I mean I obviously knew she had matured, and we'd certainly had several interesting "sex" conversations over the years about boys in general, but I'm not sure I had come to fully appreciate just how beautiful my own daughter was. And even more importantly, just how truly mature she really was too. At the moment, she was wearing one of my discarded night gowns, an emerald green one that was fairly sheer, perhaps even more so than some of the others I had given her, and the first time I had seen her in it.

"You like?"

"I'm sorry...what?"

She had caught me off guard. I'd been sitting there looking at her, not realizing I was actually staring, or that I had actually taken note of my young daughter's revealed form beneath the nearly transparent nightgown.

She laughed, "You were staring," she said openly. "Too revealing?"

It was actually. "Maybe a little yes, but that's not what I was actually thinking about."

"Oh? What then?"

"I guess I was just realizing how grown up you really are," I said honestly, and then laughed feeling a little silly.

"What?"

"Oh, it's just that in a way...you really do remind me of me a little I guess. The way I used to look when I was your age."

"What do you mean by that?" Sharon asked curiously now sitting back against the couch, and I noticed as she did that, just how prominent her firm perky young breasts really were.

"Well for one thing," I said now sitting back more into my chair as well. "I used to have breasts as pretty as yours are, but obviously, mine have started to droop a little with age." In saying that, I had made it obvious that hers were revealed enough to look at. At least the hint of them behind the thin green chiffon was enough to cause her to look down at herself. She surprised me however when she actually cupped them in her own hands, hefting them up a bit.

"I don't know mom, I think maybe they're already starting to droop a little already."

"Not hardly," I said again, suddenly feeling a little strange by this direction of conversation. And it wasn't like we hadn't had similar discussions in the past, including at times talks about sex, what sort of things she should expect from boys and some of the tricks and lines they might try using on her as she began dating. Even those discussions hadn't had me feeling quite this "tingly" as I called it, and which I was certainly feeling. Tingly for me, was a term I had often used around Robert to let him know I was aroused. And to admit to myself now that I was, was rather unnerving for obvious reasons.

"Let me see yours," Sharon said suddenly, innocently. Once again her comment catching me off guard.

"What?"

"Your boobs mother, let me see your boobs!"

I was still trying to digest the words I'd just heard let alone find an answer for, when she suddenly reached down yanking the nightgown she was wearing up and over her head. Once again, her hands now cupping her own breasts as she tried looking at them, lifting them and then letting them go. I caught her eyes locking on mine as I sat there staring at her once again.

"Why?" I thought without saying it actually, and found myself reaching down to begin undoing the buttons on the blouse I was wearing instead. And unlike my daughter, I was wearing a bra, so it took another moment to reach behind myself, undoing the clasp.

"You've still got great looking tits," Sharon said once again very easily, very innocently. But I felt myself blushing at her comment nonetheless, especially as hearing her use the term "tits" was far more erotic sounding that when she'd said "boobs" to me previously.

"Thank you," I said a bit sheepishly, feeling even sillier as I briefly held my now loosened bra against myself before shrugging it off, baring my own breasts for my daughter. Then almost as she had done, I looked down at myself, cupping my breasts and then lifting them. "See?"

"Not really," she answered. "Come here...come sit beside me," she asked scooting over in order to make room as she patted the couch next to herself.

Perhaps I acquainted that moment to times in the past when I'd been with girlfriends of my own growing up. I had remembered times when very early on, we had all sat comparing and admiring the changes in our bodies as we developed and began growing up. So in a very strange way, it felt somewhat like that as I finally stood, walked over the few feet, which separated us, and sat down.

My daughters continued innocence still unnerved me a little, though why I didn't know. When I felt her hand actually cupping my breast for a moment, lifting it, I felt a little lightheaded.

"Well for one thing, yours still are a bit larger than my own," she said now bouncing them up and down with her hand, likewise lifting one of hers as though comparing them. "So they're obviously a bit fuller...a bit heavier. See?"

If I was lightheaded before, I was even more so now as I felt Sharon's hand taking mine, placing it on one of her breasts. "See mother? Not quite as heavy as the way yours feel are they?" she asked bringing me back to the present.

"Ah no...not quite," I stated having given my daughters breast a quick inquisitive inspection as I bounced the weight of it in my hand, doing so long enough to not raise suspicion that I was doing anything more than that, when the truth was something else. Something else that I didn't even dare acknowledge, to myself! And added to that, I was again looking at her as she took over, once again comparing our breasts together, scooting over just enough to now press them side by side as though judging our somewhat similar shape and size. What wasn't similar however, were our respective nipples, something else now that my eyes had come to focus on momentarily. When I had first walked over to sit down by her, my nipples were normal, natural in their appearance. I felt myself blush, realizing as I looked at her, they were now hard, the areolas suddenly puckering and crinkly with arousal, the nipples themselves now hard, swollen and fully erect. Just as my own daughters were!

"I wish I had nipples like yours," she now added, once again shocking me briefly, though it was more embarrassment than anything else upon hearing her comment.

"Why? You have gorgeous nipples!" I informed her, meaning it, but hearing myself actually telling her that sent a jolt of unexpected excitement coursing through me.

"Too pink," she said as I saw her hand actually fingering one, though I'm not sure she even realized she was as she did so. Her eyes blatantly looking towards mine. "You can even hardly tell where they are, almost like they're invisible at a distance when you look at them," she said. "Yours are a lighter brown, almost tan in color, and you can see where and how they surround the tips of your breasts. I think that looks a lot sexier than mine do."

"They're plenty sexy," I then told her, finally willing myself to stand up and cross back over towards my own chair. I reached for my bra, but then discarded it, deciding to hurriedly put my blouse back on instead, doing so with my back towards her, turning around facing her again only as I began buttoning it closed.

"You've got a nicer ass than I do to," she now added. "Damn mom, you're just plain sexy!"

#

I was actually relieved when she put the top back on she'd been wearing. And though I could still clearly see the sensual outline and shape of her breasts beneath it, at least now they weren't openly as obvious to me. I could more purposely direct my gaze back to her face now, without having the obvious staring back at me.

"Almost time for our soap," she reminded me. "Would you mind getting me a couple of towels?"

Ever since she'd been home, we had gotten hooked on one of the daytime soaps and had begun watching it together. In order to make her more comfortable so that she could, we would very often sit on the couch together, and I would fold a couple of large towels, and then support her legs across the coffee table while we watched the program. I had lost all track of time, not realizing it was almost time for the show to begin.

"Of course, I'll be right back with some," I told her and then headed upstairs to the linen closet to retrieve a couple of them. As I returned and began heading back down the stairway, I nearly stumbled, breaking my own leg in the process. Looking down into the living room, I could see Sharon's hand had slipped down the waistband of her equally sheer bikini panties. For a moment, I actually thought she was touching herself, which she was, but not in the way my sordid mind had suddenly pictured. As I continued down the steps, even managing a fake cough to let her know I was coming in case she hadn't heard me, she continued on with her hand, only then realizing, she was scratching herself and not doing something else. As far as I knew anyway.

"Ah, got an itch?" I asked letting her know as I said it that I had noticed her hand. This time she actually blushed just a little.

"All over," she told me. "Bad enough that the casts itch me to death, and I can't even scratch there, but I'm getting itchy here now too," she said openly. "Where it's starting to grow back."

I had just learned something else about my daughter I had never thought about either, not that she wouldn't, or didn't, I certainly did myself. But she was in need of a trim or a shave. "I've got a new razor if you want it," I told her as I then began folding the towels placing them down on the coffee table.

"It's not that," she told me. "It's these damn casts, I can't really prop myself up well enough to see what I'm doing. So I gave up trying to do it, and now...I'm paying for it. And I hate the feeling of that too!"

I finished folding and placing the towels, only then helping her with one leg as I lifted it, placing it down on one of the rests. As I did, I glanced at my daughter's crotch as the subject had now naturally drawn my attention towards that. As I did, I could see the pressed, indented crevice of her young split, the material of the sheer panties having been sucked inwards a bit. It was both obscene as well as arousing to see my own daughter's pussy lips outlined as distinctly as they now where. Once again, I had to tear my eyes away from her crotch before she noticed I had been staring at her there too. I then helped her with her second leg, lifting and placing it, glad when I did that it more naturally closed the intimate space I'd been looking at.

"I don't suppose..." she started.

"What?"

"That maybe after the show, you'd be willing to shave me? Or would that weird you out too much, to be shaving your own daughter's pussy?"

I laughed, trying to make it sound like her concern was ridicules, and that it was an honest simple request, something I was certainly understanding of myself under the circumstances.

"Of course not," I told her. "And we can do it right here too if you'd like. I'll get a bowl and a towel and a razor after the show."

We sat down side by side on the couch after that as our favorite soap came on. But all I could see as I stared at the TV was my own daughter's wet glistening cunt.

#

After the show was over, which I only then realized I hadn't really been watching like I normally did, Sharon reminded me about the shave, though adding, "And would you mind getting me another pill?"

She had been on pain medication of course since the accident, but it was nearing the time when the Doctor had told us she'd have to be weaned off the meds. She had less than a week's supply remaining of the Percocet's the Doctor had prescribed for her.

"I'll give you one if you really need it Sharon," I said concernedly. "But you also need to be aware, the Doctor said we need to start getting you off the need for them. After they're gone, you'll have to do with Aspirins."

"Yeah, I know," she told me somewhat irritated. "But right now, it still really aches, so hopefully in a week, it won't be quite as bad as it still is now. So...would you mind?"

I smiled by way of an answer, and then left to get her pill along with the razor, bowl and towel. I knew that within a short time after taking it, she'd no doubt relax, and then nap for a bit just as she always did. Usually, I used that time to do a few chores around the house while she slept. I returned a short time later, handing her the pill along with a glass of water, which she took.

"Ok," I said calming myself, trying to look at this clinically. I was still somewhat confused with myself as to why I had found the morning's conversation and brief show and tell so arousing. It wasn't like Robert and I weren't having sex, or didn't have a pretty decent sex-life ourselves. We did, but why on earth I had allowed myself to become so irrationally aroused the way that I had, remained a mystery to me.

"Mind giving me a hand here?" she now asked. She had managed to raise her ass just enough, taking the waistband and pulling her panties down, to a point. I found myself reaching forward helping to take them the rest of the way off, and now faced for the first time in years with the sight of my young daughters naked quim staring at me. By the starting stubble around it, it was obvious she had made some effort at keeping it bare, but it was also just as obvious in other areas where she hadn't been able to manage it at all. Her pussy looking unruly, unkempt even.

"See what I mean?" she now asked sounding embarrassed.

"It's not that bad," I said actually looking at her, still trying not to focus any sort of attention whatsoever on the actual split where her pink puffy lips protruded protectively. My effort at doing that went right out the window however when she leaned forward somewhat, actually spreading her legs even more than they were as though to examine her own efforts. The moment she did that, her split widened, even the cute sweet knot of her clitoris suddenly came into view winking at me as it did so.

"It's a fucking mess!" she said sarcastically.

"Sharon!"

"Sorry," she said sheepishly. "I think it's the meds, you know they get me a little loopy." They did, but I hadn't heard Sharon ever use that particular word before, not even in anger. So having heard my own sweet innocent daughter using it now, had shocked me somewhat. And not that I hadn't used it myself, I did...especially when I was aroused and excited, but that was something I only shared with Robert, in a fun sexual way. And never said or spat at in anger or for any other reason either for that matter.

"You're forgiven," I told her softening my tone. "Just be careful with your language," I reminded her. "Drugs or no drugs!"

But it was obvious, the potent painkiller was already starting to take effect, which meant we needed to get this done now, or wait and do it later.

"Hmmm, what's the best way you think we should do this?" I asked, though asking myself the question rather than Sharon, though she answered it.

"Probably, you just get down on your knees between my legs," she giggled, and then laughed openly at the way that had sounded, especially when she looked up and saw the red blush spread like wildfire across my face. "Good thing no one else heard me say that huh?" she giggled somewhat again.

"Yeah...good thing," I said, realizing it really was the pain meds taking over now, and letting her comment go. "But you're right too," I now added, and then stepped over one of her propped up legs and settled myself down between them, now properly positioned, though slightly cramped between Sharon and the coffee table. I then took a fine thin, though liberal splash of shaving cream and began applying that to the first area I intended on shaving.

"Tickles," she again giggled.

"Yeah well, don't move, even if it does. I don't want to nick you."

"What?"

"I said...don't move, I don't want to nick you!" I said a bit louder, once again hearing her giggle. No doubt, the pain pill was kicking in.

"Oh, I thought you said something else," she told me, once again laughing.

"What?" I said as I began running the razor taking the first swipe at her stubbled area.

"What I thought you said...was dick me."

"Sharon!" I said, but then even I laughed at that, hearing her burst out in laughter once again, though I honestly blamed it on the pills, and my own nervous embarrassment at finding myself aroused while doing this. Which my own pussy had informed me...I was.

Though she had started off being ticklish, that soon turned into something else entirely, which I again forced myself to ignore, or at least pretend wasn't happening. Holding her with one hand, and then carefully gliding the razor, it was inevitable that I brushed against her, or touched her to some degree, once as I realized it, even directly doing so against my daughter's clit. I heard her gasp softly, quietly even, as though realizing or sensing that I had. Her own effort in pretending not to acknowledge it, supporting my own in pretending I hadn't noticed I had. But there was one aspect of doing this that neither one of us could pretend wasn't happening, and that was my daughter's cunt was starting to moisten with arousal.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Mother's Touch

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds