• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Mother's Touch Ch. 02

A Mother's Touch Ch. 02

12

It is fascinating how extraordinary circumstances can produce totally unexpected acts and deeds. In this case, a serious car crash thrust my eighteen-year-old son, Jacob, and I into a situation that brought us together in a way neither of us could ever have imagined. He had been out driving around with a couple of friends, one of whom just got his license, when the driver lost control and rolled it. Luckily nobody was seriously injured, but they all ended up in hospital for a couple of weeks with various broken bones and abrasions.

Jacob came out with both his arms in casts, which left him completely dependent on me. I was so thrilled at having him alive; I did not mind doing everything for him. As a matter of fact, I actually enjoyed most of it, especially when I helped him take a shower. It was not until I had done it several times that what I had suspected became a reality. Every time I washed my son's penis and testicles, he started getting aroused! The first time it happened, I quickly moved to another area of his body and chatted about things to distract him ... and of course ... me.

But then one day my little trick did not work, and the minute I started lathering his crotch, his dick got hard fast. Jacob got a big penis even though he just turned 18, so there was no ignoring the situation.

"Sorry, Mom!" he said with an uncomfortable little grin.

"Don't worry, honey," I said, continuing to wash between his well developed young legs. "It's only natural. Besides I've seen plenty of these things before."

"You have?"

Clearly this only excited Jacob more, because his cock seemed to throb powerfully in my hand.

"Sure, It's no big deal, just relax darling," I said, trying to act as calmly as possible. But feeling my son's virile young cock hardening under my fingers was doing things to my pussy that it should not have.

I squeezed him tightly. "My baby boy has grown so much."

I could not believe I was so turned on by my own son. His young prick was at full erection now and looked every bit as large as his father's had been. I could not help myself; I had to touch it without the washcloth in the way. I dropped the soap and wrapped my fingers around Jacob's stiff cock. It was incredibly stiff but smooth to the touch and my pussy began to dribble into my panties as I looked up into my son's wide eyes.

"Do you play with yourself when it gets hard like that, Baby?" I asked, almost clinically, but the heat between my legs betrayed my own mounting excitement.

"S.. sometimes Mom," he answered.

"Do you want Mommy to help you out with it now, my baby", I asked, my voice almost a whisper, "I know you need a relief darling, it's natural."

"Ohhhh, yeahhh!! Bu ... but ... it is ... isn't ot wrong Mom?"

"Come on honey! Mommy is going to help you only." I said looking at him.

His head shot up in alarm as I grasped his stiff cock. I gripped his gorgeous young prick and began to slowly move my fist up and down the hard, slippery length of my son's cock relishing it to the fullest.

"Ummmmmmmmmmm!" he moaned contentedly, closing his eyes as I started jerking him off. "That feels so good, Mom!"

"I just want my boy to be happy, honey," I stuttered, feeling the heat from his cock travel up my arm and down into my incredibly wet pussy, "now let me show you how a woman can please you." The crotch of my panties are soaking wet now.

"Keep doing what you're doing, Mom," he sighed. "I haven't been able to do this for myself since the accident."

"Oh really? Do you do it often, baby?" I breathed, running my other hand up and down his taut young thighs.

"Yeah, Mom, everyday," gasped Jacob through clenched teeth, "sometimes more if I'm feeling really horny."

I knew how horny young eighteen-year-olds could get, so I had no difficulty imagining Jacob jerking himself off all over his room. It made my inflamed cunt twitch and drool with arousal. Talking so wantonly with my own son like this as I jacked off his cock was the most exciting thing I had ever done 'so far'.

"What do you think of when you're playing with it, honey?" I asked, wanting him to excite me more with his fantasies.

"I think of... girls and... mmmhh ... women... " he replied hesitantly, "and....."

"And what, baby?"

"... and... oh ... you, Mom!" he whispered, blushing but staring directly between my carelessly parted thighs. I did incredible things to my pussy to know that my son was staring hungrily at my sopping crotch.

"Ohhh, Jacob my Baby, how naughty you are!" I gasped.

Leaning down, I kissed him on the lips, not like a mother kissing her son, but like a woman kissing her lover. Surprisingly, Jacob knew exactly what to do. He parted his soft, young lips and let my drooling tongue enter his hot, panting mouth, slithering his own tongue past mine and into my mouth. My little boy had done this before, and he was good! I moaned with pleasure as Jacob devour my hot mouth.

"Take it off, Mom", he panted, pulling his mouth off mine. "Take off your top, I wanna see your breast!"

As if in a daze, I did as he demanded. I was a bit worried about where all this foreplay was leading, but I knew I did not want it to stop either.

"Uhhhh, yes!" I muttered "I want you to seen Mommy's tits, baby!"

I took off my blouse and unhooked my bra, letting my breasts spring free. Jacob moaned softly as I reached up with my free hand and began to squeeze them one at a time. I am very proud of my tits. Even though, I'm 43 now, they are not too big and still almost as firm as they were when I was in twenties. Jacob's eyes went big and round, his tongue darting out to wet his lips as he watched me fondle my breasts. I resumed rubbing his slippery wet cock as he stared at my naked tits.

The steamy bathroom somehow made what we were doing seem a little less real. I did not care that I was engaged in sexual foreplay with my eighteen-year-old son, I just wanted it to continue. Damn the consequences! Up and down, up and down, I moved my fist over Jacob's throbbing prick, each stroke bringing him closer to release. I loved the look on his face and the occasional groans of ecstasy as my hand gave him the pleasure his own could not.

The tingle of excitement between my thighs had grown rapidly into a raging itch that needed to be attended to. I reached underneath my skirt and started rubbing my cunt-mound through my soaked panties, watching Jacob's eyes gleam as he followed my hand.

"Oh, Mom!" he gasped, when he realized what I was doing.

I had the sudden wicked impulse to let my son watch me rub my naked cunt. Letting go of his cock for a second, I quickly undid my skirt and removed my panties. Jacob's eyes were flashing from my tits to my cunt and back again as I finally stood before him completely naked.

"God, Mom, you're gorgeous!", he muttered, "I wish I could touch you."

"But you can, my darling," I smiled, reaching for his stiffly twitching young cock. "You can touch me in the best possible way with this!"

I moved up close to my son until our naked bodies were almost touching. "Oh, Mom," he breathed, "I want you!"

"Take me, Baby, I'm yours." I looked into his eyes and pulled his lips to mine kissing him hard pushing my tongue into his mouth. "I love you Jacob." I told him. "Mommy wants to show you how much." I pressed my body against him and felt his throbbing manhood pressing into my tummy. His breathing became heavy and laboured as I grabbed his erection and inserted it between my thighs. Jacob was a couple of inches shorter than me and I had to bend my knees a little so that his gorgeous young cock would line up with my pussy. I felt the head nudge my mound and slide deliciously up along my incredibly wet cunt-slit before popping neatly into my neglected fuck-hole.

"I need to fuck baby. I'm so hot for your cock." I moaned and as he watched lowered my oozing pussy on to it.

Jacob's mouth opened wide and he let out a low, throaty moan as I hunched forward, burying his man-sized prick deep into my aching mature cunt. He stared at me spell bound as the hard shaft speared its way into his Mom, the lips of my vulva spreading wide as it slid into me.

"Unnnnghhhh! Mom!.. Fuck! Ohhhhh, Jesus!"

"Feel good, sweetheart?", I whispered, contracting my cunt-muscles around his cock for effect.

"God Mom! It feels fantastic! I've never had such a feeling Mom," replied Marty, panting for breath. "You're so hot and wet and... and tight!"

"Don't sound so surprised," I smiled, "I haven't had something this big and lively up my pussy since your father left years ago."

"Really Mom?' he grinned.

"You bet!", I said grinding myself against him sensuously, "You're hung like a stud pony honey and Mommy wants to ride you!"

"Go for it, Mom", gasped Jacob, "ride my cock!"

"Yes darling! Mommy gonna ride my baby." With a whimper of pleasure, I began moving my hips back and forth, pinning my son's ass against the tiled wall as his wonderfully hard prick slid in and out of my extremely aroused cunt. I was beside myself with lust! Jacob's cock felt so good inside me, even better than I remembered his father's cock had felt during the years of our marriage. That is, before he left me for some blonde secretary half his age. Well now I had a young lover too... my own handsome son!

Jacob was bravely thrusting his strong young hips back at me as we fucked awkwardly, the warmwater from the shower spraying over our heated bodies. I wished his hands were free so he could grab my ass and pump his rock-hard young prick in and out of my cunt like I knew he wanted to.

"Ohhhhhh, Babieee!" I gasped as his balls began to slap loudly against the sensitive flesh between my thighs.

We kissed passionately, our tongues twisting and plunging with the same frantic tempo as our hips, devouring our sweet saliva. Within a minute or two, Jacob began to moan and heave his hips against me violently, and I knew he is about to come. I was nowhere near my own orgasm, but it did not matter just then. We had plenty of time and I knew at his age, it would not take much to get him hard again. Right now, all I wanted was to feel my son's hot, creamy cum shoot up into my starved cunt. It was his first time cumming in a woman, and I was so glad it was me, his mother. I was in seventh heaven! How many mothers are lucky enough to take their son's virginity?

"Ohhh.. fucckkkkk" Jacob cried out. "Keep doing that and I'm gonna cum Mommieee ..."

"Cum baby. Cum, shoot into Mommy." I encouraged him. "Let it go."

Jacob stiffened and humped his hips, instinctively burying his throbbing prick as far as he could into my hungry snatch. I watched as my son suddenly stiffened and let out a low moan. I fucked violently downward and then started to move forward and backward on him, with his cock deep inside me. I grabbed his tight, clenched ass-cheeks and hunched forward, grinding against him as he climaxed powerfully.

"UNNNNNNGHHHHHH! FUUUUUUCK!", he yelled, opening his eyes wide as the intense pleasure crashed through his young loins. "GODDDD! I'MMMM DOING IT! I'M CUMMING IN YOUR CUNT, MOM! AHHHHHHHHHHGGHHHH!"

"Yes! Oh, fuck, yessss!", I hissed as I felt the first powerful squirts of incestuous semen enter my flooded pussy. "Fuck me, baby! Cum in Mommy's cunt! Cum! Cum! CUM!! I can feel you squirting in me....fill me lover..!"

Jacob's climax seemed to go on forever, as jet after jet of hot, thick boy-cum surged into my cock-filled cunt. I felt it filling me up and by the time he had finished his orgasm it was running down my legs. Jacob slumped against me, his legs shaking with post-climactic bliss. His cock was still inside me, but had lost most of its former hardness. I squeezed my cunt-muscles around him and hugged him close as he came down from what must have been a very intense orgasm.

"Ohhhh, Mom!", he gasped, when he finally caught his breath. "That was fantastic! I never knew it could be so good to fu.. to you know... to do it with a girl... er...woman."

I smiled at his sudden shyness.

"After what we just did, honey, I think you can say 'fuck' in front of your mother, don't you?" I grinned.

"I guess so, Mom", said Jacob flashing me one of his cute, dimpled smiles. "Did you... um... did you cum too?"

"No, baby," I admitted, "But we've got all night to rectify that laps."

"You mean we can do it again?" smiled Jacob. He looked like all his birthdays had come at once. I guess in a way, they had!

"Sure! You can fuck me anytime you want, stud! And any way", I said with a wicked grin, grinding my pussy lewd ly against my son's limp cock.

"Alriiiight!!" he said with boyish enthusiasm.

I washed us both slowly, concentrating on our genitals. As I hoped, Jacob was hard again in no time. My aching pussy was drooling at the very thought of having my son's long hard cock in my pussy again, but I wanted it to be in more comfortable surroundings this time. Before Jacob became too excited, I suggested I dry off us both off and adjourn to my bedroom. He eagerly agreed and followed me down the hall like an eager young puppy-dog panting after a bitch in heat.

In the bedroom, I got Jacob to lie down on his back while I straddled him. My pussy was dripping so bad by this time it left a slick trail as I slithered up his chest to position my cunt right in front of his mouth. Jacob stared up at me with look of pure lust in his young eyes.

"You want me to lick it for you, don't you, Mom", he murmured, peeking hungrily down at my wetly-gaping cuntslit.

"Mmmmmm! I sure do, darling!", I replied. "Do you think you can?"

"You bet, Mom! I've seen lot of pornos," said Jacob earnestly, "Move up a bit so I can reach you with my tongue."

With a low moan of expectant lust, I shuffled forward and pressed my cunt against my son's mouth. Immediately, Jacob opened his mouth and shot his tongue into my gooey fuckhole. I shuddered and arched my back, grinding my pussy onto his boyish face.

I got the feeling that my young son had done this before, the way he lapped up and down my slit and flicked my clit with his tongue. But, right now, I did not care if he had sucked every girl in school, as long as he kept doing what he was doing. His able young tongue was sending me into orbit!

"Unnnnhhhh, yeahhh! Suck mommy's cunt, baby! Lick me and fuck me with your hot little tongue." I moaned.

Jacob did as he was instructed, slurping and sucking like crazy as I hunched my drooling twat against his open mouth. He ran his tongue around my sweltering slit until his lips found my firm clit. Then as I directed, he took the firm little dick between his lips and sucked on it eagerly while running his tongue over its sensitive tip. I started humping my ass on him, fucking his face and I felt an orgasm starting to brew inside me. "OOOOoooooh, fuck! That's sooo good" I moaned out. It was my turn now to grab his head and pull it deep into my crotch. Jacob continued to lick up and down my slit and then he positioned his tongue just beneath her clit and started lapping at it hungrily.

I caught my breath and let out a loud carnal moan, "Mmmmmph, unnnngh, unnnngh, umm...yesss...yess baby.. that's the spot!" I mewled. "Oh how you suck a woman! That's so good....unnnh."

He had me cumming in no time. All it took was for him to latch his lips around my clit and start sucking hard. I came like a rocket, grinding my pussy over my son's mouth and lips in a frenzy of hot, incestuous lust. He licked up my cunt-juice like a starving man as I fell forward on the bed, my messy crotch still plastered over his glistening young face. As my orgasm faded, I scooted my pussy down over his chest until I felt his cock-shaft press into the crease of my ass.

"Oh, my goodness, Jacob..." I grinned, reaching round to grab his erection. "You're as hard as a rock!"

"I sure am, Mom! Sucking you off has got me hotter than hell!

"I can see that, baby!", I said.

"Ready for my cock now?" Jacob teased. The veins on his cock were throbbing with desire.

"Always baby. Let Mommy take care of it for you."

I raised my ass and positioned his boy-cock in my freshly sucked cunt-slit. Without any preliminaries I dropped my hips, moaning aloud as my son's big manly pole impaled me deliciously to the hilt making me gasp for breath. Jacob groaned and lifted his hips, forcing his prick deeper up inside my generous pussy to find his roots.

"Uuuuhhhhh, Mom! That's fantastic!" he panted, "You feel so much tighter this way!"

"Oh godd.. fuck me baby. Fuck Mothers cunt." I begged. "Just fuck me Jacob. Fuck me good. You don't know how long I've needed this."

I started rotating my ass in response to the urgent up-and-down movements of my son's muscular young hips. His cock felt like a steel bar inside my hungry pussy and every time I sank down over him it filled me completely. Jacob was right, in this position his prick felt so much longer and thicker than when we had fucked standing up in the shower. I began to bounce up and down on him like a horny teenage, lost in the ecstasy of riding my son's magnificent young cock.

"I wish I could squeeze your tit's and that cushiony ass, Mom!" Jacob groaned.

I wished he could too. It would have been such a turn on for me if he could have reached up and fondled my jiggling tits or pounding ass. I pictured him pulling me down onto his bucking prick by my breasts. God, that would feel good! I leaned forward a bit so that my tits dangled over his face. Jacob took the hint and began sucking and licking my erect nipples as I fucked him, nibbling and biting on them until I felt another wonderful orgasm begin to build in my loins.

"Ummmffff, baby! Yes! Fuck me!", I grunted, "Fuck me hard! I'm gonna cum soon, lover! Fuck Mommy REAL hard!"

"Yeah! Cum for me, Mom", gasped Jacob, thrusting his hips up at me as hard as he could. "Cum on my big MOTHER-FUCKING boy-prick!"

"Oh I can feel you baby. You're so deep in me. God it feels good!" I cried.

His cock-shaft was stimulating my clit into a powerful orgasm, pushing me closer and closer with every thrust. Then suddenly, my climax was upon me. Wave after wave of intense pleasure welled up from my quivering pussy, raced along my spine and washed over my lust-clouded brain. The erotic sensations were so powerful I lost consciousness for a few moments and when I came to, Jacob was still pumping his cock up into my cunt like crazy. He had not come yet, but he was very close. I concentrated on making my son climax, tightening my pelvic muscles and grinding my cunt down over his pistoning cock in perfect rhythm with his increasingly aggressive hip thrusts.

Soon, Jacob was moaning loudly and slamming his cock up into me like crazy pig. I knew he was about to cum so I leaned forward and kissed him passionately, mixing our saliva in incestual unison.

"Come in my cunt, lover!" I said, breathing hotly into his ear. "Fill Momma's pussy with your hot fucking boy-cum! Ohhh, baby, I'm so hot and slutty! Fuck me forever, my baby!!

Hearing my husky voice telling him what I wanted him to do to me must have been the all the catalyst that Jacob needed. Instantly, he arched his back and rammed his twitching, jerking cock into my cunt as far as he could, emptying a load of hot sticky sperm deep up inside my heaving belly.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHGGGHHHH! FUUUUUUCK! JESUS, MOM! I'M CUMMING! OH, SHIT! I'M CUMMMMMMMMMING RIGHT UP YOUR FUCKIN' CUNT! UHHHHHHH!"

Jacob's young prick seemed to double in size as he came and I humped him frantically, trying to orgasm with my trembling son. His cock was hitting the right spot and his hot, creamy jism shooting deep into my pussy soon had me also climaxing again. It was not as intense as the first, but wonderfully satisfying all the same.

We lay there in a tangled heap for several minutes, catching our breaths and letting our bodies recover from the exhausting effort. Then I rolled off him and lay by his side, holding him close, hugging his sweaty, naked body to mine. Jacob did his best to hug me back and kissed me hungrily on the lips.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Mother's Touch Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds